Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Meri Pasand ka Haryanvi Song

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ashokrao For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (May 17th, 2018)

कसूत, जबर...

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    कसूत, जबर...

ye Haryanvi Music video mein ladkon ko dance bhi nahi karna aata. Inko bhi koi train/choreograph karo. Bandook chalgi re, bandook chalgi.....hehehehehe......humari to taup chalti hai!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

upendersingh (May 29th, 2018)

Really after " Mitran ne shauk hathyaran da " this " Bandook ".......glorifying " Guns " a lot.....

And then we get into debate - how come young generation so much into guns n all....

IMO- I personally discourage or not share such stuff.......such songs get evil attention what they are looking forward to

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

bharti (May 31st, 2018), upendersingh (May 29th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    Really after " Mitran ne shauk hathyaran da " this " Bandook ".......glorifying " Guns " a lot.....

And then we get into debate - how come young generation so much into guns n all....

IMO- I personally discourage or not share such stuff.......such songs get evil attention what they are looking forward to
    Evils are a part of our society. Let the responsibles take care of them.

Neelam ji ,

Yahi toh issue hai , we all expect things to go better and society be perfect safe for us and our Children . However no body is willing take responsibility or be accountable for same .

I never wish any children or youngsters should see such stuff , thus it is my responsibility not to disseminate such songs .

IMO.....only . Else aajkal toh kissi ko sahi bat bhi samjhane ki kosish karo toh bhi log bura man jate hai " Mind your own business " .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

bharti (May 31st, 2018)

Life is not so easy and straight. World is very dangerous and mostly people are ready to attack the person in front. Look at the theme of the song. A girl complains to her boyfriend that her friends taunt often that she has a criminal boyfriend. Then another mobster (Gabbar Singh) tries to tease the girl and asks her to dance and dine with him, but fails as her boyfriend's men beat Gabbar and his mates badly forcing them to flee away. Then the girl understands that it may prove better to have a criminal boyfriend with a gun on some occasions. Imagine if she didn't have a boyfriend with gun, then what Gabbar and his men would have done with the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    Life is not so easy and straight. World is very dangerous and mostly people are ready to attack the person in front. Look at the theme of the song. A girl complains to her boyfriend that her friends taunt often that she has a criminal boyfriend. Then another mobster (Gabbar Singh) tries to tease the girl and asks her to dance and dine with him, but fails as her boyfriend's men beat Gabbar and his mates badly forcing them to flee away. Then the girl understands that it may prove better to have a criminal boyfriend with a gun on some occasions. Imagine if she didn't have a boyfriend with gun, then what Gabbar and his men would have done with the girl.
    mujhe hansi aa rahi hai aapka explanation padh kar......hehehehehe........you carry teaching aptitude

Neelam ji ,

Yahi toh issue hai , we all expect things to go better and society be perfect safe for us and our Children . However no body is willing take responsibility or be accountable for same .

I never wish any children or youngsters should see such stuff , thus it is my responsibility not to disseminate such songs .

IMO.....only . Else aajkal toh kissi ko sahi bat bhi samjhane ki kosish karo toh bhi log bura man jate hai " Mind your own business " .
    Pahle to abbrevations mein baat na kijiye. IMO ......kya hota hai?

Dusra, koi bhi apne se chhote umar ke family blood or relative ko samaj ki burai se bachata hai. Lekin aisa srif kuchh saal tak kar pata hai.....Jis din aap unse vote dalwaoge, wahin shuru ho jayegi uski mature ya adhuri soch apni prakriya karne. That is more dangerous to match with the crowd.

I do remember my golden days. I use to be the loveliest of all in family and relatives. Now, I am striving hard to maintain as compassionate. I cannot crib my near ones as its the bitter truth of life.

Neelam Ji ,

Please don't mind....I could not understand what are you trying to suggest .

However let it go , my bad ......I should not have started it , I could have ignored which I did not .

IMO - In my opinion just some Internet slang

IMO - In my opinion just some Internet slang
    Heeee ! Superb, that you made it a free online chat window!

Neelam Ji ,

Please don't mind....I could not understand what are you trying to suggest .
    Thankyou! for being polite by adding suffix with my name. I simply mean to say that it took years to understand the societal part of life. Nothing more.

However let it go , my bad ......I should not have started it , I could have ignored which I did not .
    Anyways, I also did not want to create any boxing boundary between us. I am happy that you opened your opinion on same. You are very protective towards young minds, but I am bit liberal in thoughts for them taking as responsibility for near ones.

None of us are wrong. We are individually different.

Regards!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (June 9th, 2018)

<strong>Desi Desi Na Bolya Kar (Official Video Song) By MD KD, Vicky Kajla, Raju Punjabi & Priyanka Tiwari</strong>
    on haryanvi best website

Full Video Link : <a href="http://bit.ly/2LvMDIE">Click Here</a>

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-07-27 at 12.56.54 PM (1).jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	102.7 KB 
ID:	20121

Quote Originally Posted by ashokrao View Post
    <strong>Desi Desi Na Bolya Kar (Official Video Song) By MD KD, Vicky Kajla, Raju Punjabi & Priyanka Tiwari</strong>
    on haryanvi best website

Full Video Link : <a href="http://bit.ly/2LvMDIE">Click Here</a>
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TBNpQAAjo

Rap inbetween is more interesting to give ears to them