Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Documentary :- Sir Chhotu Ram Ohlan - The Legend of of Farmers and Jats!

A Documentary :- Sir Chhotu Ram Ohlan - The Legend of of Farmers and Jats!

I ve written almost plenty of posts here at this forum but none gave me mental satisfaction and pleasure than the presently I am writting.When I used to search Sir Chhotu Ram at youtube or any other video search engiene , there was nill results about the great man but now there wont be nill result. A gentleman and a jatlander Mr Suresh Deshwal contacted us through jatland email and wished to put his work at Jatland. He has produced and made this documentarty over the life of Sir Chhotu Ram. I personally met him and with little editing I 've uploaded the videos at Youtube.

I need not to say that how all the generations after Sir Chhotu Ram are indebted to him. Sir Chhotu Ram is the same figure to Jats what Jesus, Guru Gobinb Singh and Mohammad are to Christians, Sikhs and Muslims.

His one quote which continously keep on motivating people like Mr Suresh Deswal and many is -

In the ordinary course of nature thousands upon thousands are born every day, but he alone is truly born whose birth leads to the elevation of his race. --- Ch. Chottu Ram.

I would like to thank Mr Suresh Deshwal for making it happen. He can be contacted at :-
    91 9896124674.

This documentary is over 30 minutes and in six parts at youtube.

I am attaching the first part here , rest will show up in suggesstions at youtube at the right corner of webpage.

Also I am pasting youtube links to avoid confusion :-

1.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FORDtMQ6k0

2.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8UAvOmbSLQ

3.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfZc877DkE0

4.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOcVBTE84Cs

5.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMpyO2Yue0g

6.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPS6ciq7xG0

PS:- Those who are facing issues simply open youtube and write Sir Chhotu Ram.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; September 9th, 2010 at 12:50 PM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

balraaj (May 16th, 2012), bazardparveen (February 24th, 2012), deshi-jat (February 24th, 2012), gsolanki9063 (March 31st, 2015), j4kh4r (December 6th, 2015), Moar (November 27th, 2011), MukeshGodara (February 3rd, 2014), NikhilNehra (January 30th, 2015), rohittewatia (March 8th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (November 19th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 25th, 2012), sunildabas (December 30th, 2010)

I cant see it !!! reload it again !!!!!!
    I am a Tiger; but unfortunately i work in a Circus.

Thumbs up

Thanks Samar for sharing it and special thanks to Suresh Ji for arranging this rare documentary of arguably the greatest leader of Jats & farmers.

.. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (February 25th, 2012)

Thanks for sharing this. Chaudhary chotu ram and chaudhary charan singh are undisputedly two greatest Jat leaders.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Samar,i saw the documntry and liked it, infact it was over due.Mr Suresh Deshwal needs to be congratulated for this remarkable work.

A few years back i was just surfing the net and came to know about a short film on sir chotu ram , it was done in 1941. today i am not able to see it but saw it many a times.it was realy atreat see the greatman live atleast in a
    movie . the name of the site'''''http://www.harappa.com/.............. once you open the site just go to movie section and select the SHAH COLLECTION...... TRY YOUR LUCK COULD BE THAT YOU ARE LUCKY TO SEE THE LEGEND ENJYOYING A PARTY

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rajendersingh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Samar.
    Rajender Bhaisahab you directed towards a very rare clip of Sir Chhotu Ram
    Here is the movie clip for members to see
    http://www.harappa.com/shah/shah0.html
    Click on the icons on this page to play clicp
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rsdalal For This Useful Post:

समर यो काम गजब का किया देशवाल भाई ने अर्र तैने भी |
    छोटूराम नहीं यो तो असल में छोटा राम था कौम के लिए ........
    " तुम चले गए पर चरण चिन्ह क्या मिट सकते हैं |
    कोई भी काल आये क्या आपके कर्म घट सकते हैं |"
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raka For This Useful Post:

Moar (November 27th, 2011), ravinderjeet (November 27th, 2011), saurabhjaglan (October 19th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (February 25th, 2012)

Really worth for present GenX

It's a wonderful job presented to the world and will be there for coming years

Quote Originally Posted by rsdalal View Post
    Thanks Samar.
    Rajender Bhaisahab you directed towards a very rare clip of Sir Chhotu Ram
    Here is the movie clip for members to see
    http://www.harappa.com/shah/shah0.html
    Click on the icons on this page to play clicp

Nothing is Impossible,
    Impossible takes a little longer than the Usual .

http://narendersinghsangwan.wordpress.com
    http://diabetesmotherofall.wordpress.com
    http://maintainyourheart.wordpress.com
    http://waytopositivethinking.wordpress.com

15. The Following User Says Thank You to narendersingh For This Useful Post:

Hi! it is really very informative .Can i have suggestion? if we can make this available in international language like as well.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khokharpavitra For This Useful Post:

Moar (November 27th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (February 25th, 2012)

It is nice attempt on the part of your team to have put this documentary on the pages of the JatLand.com
    We wish that all the available documentaries on the great Jat freedom fighters and contributors to the nation building may find here place gradually with the efforts of the persons like you. All of you deserve our grateful thanks and congratulations.

Regards,

Dr. Raj Pal Singh

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

bajwajatt (January 14th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 25th, 2012)

This was really informative. Thanks for sharing.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to bazardparveen For This Useful Post:

Sir Chhotu Ram was a great personality of Century, He did for all the casts & communities, please do fix him only with Jats, We all the Jats should spread his thoughts & ideas and his great actions among all the Indians & abroads. What He did was in benefit of all the sections of society.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krishdel For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (November 5th, 2012), ravinderjeet (November 5th, 2012)

"कर्म हैं जिसका भगवान, कौम वतन पर हैं जो कुर्बान |
    पगड़ी का जो रखे मान सच्चे जाट की यह पहचान ||

कुछ हमारे संग चले आये गे .कुछ देख के रंग ढंग चले आये गे .बाकी बचे होके तंग चले आये गे !

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RavinderSura For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (November 27th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (November 19th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by RavinderSura View Post
    Good post Suraji. In fact Dr. Mahender Singh Malik is one of the few people who are regularly contributing to propagate the ideas and ideology of the Deen Bandhu Rahber-i-Azam Sir Chaudhary Chhotu Ram.

Greater efforts are the need of the hour to spread the vision and mission of the all time great Chaudhary in every nook and corner of the globe.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

RavinderSura (November 19th, 2012)

कुछ हमारे संग चले आये गे .कुछ देख के रंग ढंग चले आये गे .बाकी बचे होके तंग चले आये गे !

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RavinderSura For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (November 27th, 2012), ravinderjeet (December 22nd, 2012), rekhasmriti (November 26th, 2012)

Dear Readers,

I wish to inform you that 18th Jaunary is the death anniversary of Late Sh. C L Verma Ji, who was a successfull industrialist, a helpfull & well wisher of our society, involved himself for the welfare of the people. Because of his such qualities he is a well know personality even today in India & Abroad. His contribution for the developmentof our "JAT SAMAJ" has been remarkable and appreciable. Our region ( Distt. Palwal/ Faridabad/Gurgaon, Haryana) & our JAT SAMAJ has got a direction for development & an identity in India & Abroad because of his great personality & his dedicated approach / committment to our society.

On the eve of his death anniversary we should remember such a great personality so that our new generation is also get benefitted of his principles of life & moral values, which even directs us in our day to day life even today.

With regards,

S S Sorot
    763, Sector-9, Faridabad-121006.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sorot For This Useful Post:

krishdel (July 5th, 2014), ravinderjeet (December 29th, 2012)

-तुम शूद्र क्यों हों? छोटूराम पूछते।
    -ऐसा ब्राह्मणों ने कहा है। शूद्र जवाब देते।
    -उन्होंने तो हम जाटों को भी शूद्र कहा है। क्या हम उनकी सुनते हैं?
    -धर्म में तो लिखा है कि हम शूद्र हैं। झुके हुए शूद्र चेहरे जवाब देते।
    -उनके धर्म में तो ये भी लिखा है कि विधवा पुनर्विवाह पाप है। लेकिन जाट तो विधवा पुनर्विवाह करते हैं। वो तो नहीं मानते उनकी लिखी हुई बकवासें। छोटूराम कहते।
    (शूद्र चुप रहते लेकिन आज हम जवाब जानते हैं। जाटों ने उस समय की ब्राह्मणवादी मानसिकता का सफलता पूर्वक सामना किया। क्योंकि वो संगठित थे, उनके पास ज़मीने भी थीं और वो आत्मनिर्भर भी थे। जबकि शूद्रों के साथ ऐसा नहीं था। ऐसा नहीं है कि जाटों को इसकी क़ीमत नहीं चुकानी पड़ी। उन्होंने चुकाई, अपना इतिहास और अपने नायक खोकर। ब्राह्मण लेखकों ने उन्हें गहरे दफ़ना दिया।) खैर.......

ये छोटूराम कौन थे?
    २४ नवंबर १८८१ को एक किसान परिवार में पैदा हुए दीनबन्धु छोटूराम संभवत: देश के पहले समाजवादी चिंतक थे। जिन्होंने ताउम्र गरीब किसानों के हक़ की लड़ाई लड़ी। मुस्लिम और वैदिक धर्म की कट्टरता से वो एकसाथ लड़े। देशभर के किसान संघर्षों के वे एकमात्र नेता थे। लगान माफ़ी से लेकर जमींदारी प्रथा के उन्मूलन में, उन्होंने सार्थक और ठोस परिणाम दिये। मोहम्मद अली जिन्ना को पंजाब की धरती पर राजनैतिक शिकस्त देना उनकी एक बड़ी और क्रांतिकारी घटना थी। लेकिन जब जिन्ना की लौ बुझने की कगार पर थी, गाँधी ने उनसे मुंबई में मुलाकात कर जिन्ना के राजनैतिक जीवन को जीवनदान दे दिया, जो एक अखंड भारत के लिए श्राप साबित हुआ। वो अखंड भारत के लिए अन्तिम साँस तक लड़े। उन्होंने भीमराव अंबेड़कर की तरह जाटों में राजनैतिक चेतना और नवजागरण का संचार किया। मगर अफ़सोस की देश की आज़ादी के बाद मनुवादी सत्तातंत्र ने उनके इतिहास और कार्यों पर मिट्टी डालने का काम किया। जैसा कि वो पिछली हज़ारों शताब्दियों से करते आ रहे थे।
    (हर प्रबुद्ध पाठक को दीनबन्धु छोटूराम को पढ़ना चाहिए और ख़ासकर उन पर लिखी सूरजमल सांगवान की पुस्तक -‘किसान संघर्ष तथा विद्रोह’)

34. The Following User Says Thank You to RavinderSura For This Useful Post:

MukeshGodara (February 3rd, 2014)

36. The Following User Says Thank You to RavinderSura For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (February 15th, 2013)

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RavinderSura For This Useful Post:

phoolkumar (February 15th, 2013), ravinderjeet (February 15th, 2013)