Thread: Jatland.com website : Daily Ads revenues ......

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Thumbs up Jatland.com website : Daily Ads revenues ......

Bhaiyo... I came across one website which evaluates other websites for the networth and ad revenues etc. I checked for our website and found below information. Thought of sharing it with you:

Jatland.com has 153932 traffic rank in world by alexa.

Jatland.com is getting 7146 pageviews per day and making USD 21.44 daily.

Jatland.com has 55109 backlinks according to yahoo and listed in Dmoz directory.

Jatland.com is hosted in United States at Liquid Web data center.

Jatland.com is most populer in INDIA ( as compared to other countries accessing it).

Estimeted worth of jatland.com is USD 15651.2 according to websiteoutlook

This means this online home of jats is earning good revenues from ads (around US$650 per month and USD7800 a year.....)... good show ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

anilrana (July 19th, 2012), Arveend (April 21st, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Bhaiyo... I came across one website which evaluates other websites for the networth and ad revenues etc. I checked for our website and found below information. Thought of sharing it with you:

Jatland.com has 55109 backlinks according to yahoo and listed in Dmoz directory.

Jatland.com is most populer in INDIA ( as compared to other countries accessing it).

This means this online home of jats is earning good revenues from ads (around US$650 per month and USD7800 a year.....)... good show ...
    good information Anil bhai.
    i m also working in this field i.e. search engine optimization and search engine marketing...........
    there are many ways to improve the ranking and revenue of websites.
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

U think for a website like JL $650 is good amt??? which world do u live in dude?

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    U think for a website like JL $650 is good amt??? which world do u live in dude?
    Dear Sir
    Have you ever clicked on google links?
    Click and amount will increase ;-)
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

sunillore (June 4th, 2012)

I am sure, u click 100 times and still pet mein dard JL ko paisa mil raha hai ... kisne kaha hai click karn tahi jab suhavanta e koni te?

If we use some more keywords and modify the contents according to keywords.......then we can get higer ranking.
    basically Ads that are displayed on JL are keyword targeted...more keywords we use...more Ads are displayed and more clicks occurs and get more revenue.
    $6500 revenue per day is good amount yaar.............
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

Quote Originally Posted by vikasJAT View Post
    If we use some more keywords and modify the contents according to keywords.......then we can get higer ranking.
    basically Ads that are displayed on JL are keyword targeted...more keywords we use...more Ads are displayed and more clicks occurs and get more revenue.
    Please go through the figure once again. Its $650 but not 6500.

Quote Originally Posted by vikasJAT View Post
    And that $650 is per month, not per day.

The US $21.44 daily figure is definitely incorrect. We don't make anywhere close to it on a daily basis. The ad revenue is not even sufficient to even pay for the fees for hosting this site.
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    The US $21.44 daily figure is definitely incorrect. We don't make anywhere close to it on a daily basis. The ad revenue is not even sufficient to even pay for the fees for hosting this site.
    o.k plz tell me the actual revenue of jatland per day and fees for hosting this site?
    according to some sites the ranking of Jatalnd in Delhi or north side is 10 but world wide is 14,750 i think.
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

The actual amount is around 2 dollars on a daily basis which is 1/10th of what was posted in the first post. As I said, it's not even sufficient to pay for the various fees associated with hosting the site.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Thanks Satyeshwar.....How can we increase it? What if all active members click at least once on the displayed ads.... will it be of some help?

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    The actual amount is around 2 dollars on a daily basis which is 1/10th of what was posted in the first post. As I said, it's not even sufficient to pay for the various fees associated with hosting the site.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Satyeshwar.....How can we increase it? What if all active members click at least once on the displayed ads.... will it be of some help?
    Revenue is directly related to number of clicks. However, I don't want this to hinder your experience of Jatland. Members are under no obligations what-so-ever to click on any ads. I am happy to support the site and do something for our community.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to satyeshwar For This Useful Post:

Admin please integrate Google Analytics that would give more accurate and deep result about traffic and pageviews.

No please never ever ask users to click on the ads. Google have very advanced system now-a-days they will track invalid clicks and they will suspend your Adsense account resulting in big loss. I'd recommand admin to have 2-3 adsense account as backup if one account get suspended other will run.