Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Jats at Commonwealth Games

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    upender ji..yeh anil kumar bhi jat nahi hai..yeh khatri hai...uska poora naam hai..anil kumar khatri

Khatri jat howen haim Ismaila (Saapla) hai inka badda gaam.
    iska bera nahi anil kumar ka .. baaki shakal te to jat e lage hai

Quote Originally Posted by narwaldeepak View Post
    Khatri jat howen haim Ismaila (Saapla) hai inka badda gaam.
    iska bera nahi anil kumar ka .. baaki shakal te to jat e lage hai

Bhai Khatri Kai Tareeke Ke Howee H Per Yo Alla Khatri Jaat H Yeha Sonipat (Ncr) Alle Khatri Jaat Hi H Kafi Achii Tareeke T Janu hun m Enkee Pariwar N .............Yehaa Sonipat M Bhi Enke Father (RAGHBIR SINGH) Ke Naam T kafi Bada Akhada H...............Waise Eb Ye Yeha Sonipat Hi Rahte H....................
    I always learn from the mistake of others, who take my advice !!!
    "राणा का ठीकाना .......ठेका र थाना".

atish, deepak, rana: thanks for clarification
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Jatton ka kamaal.Three medals in discuss throw........:..................krishna punia(gold),harwant kaur(silver),antil(bronze)

Congratulation To JAT DAUGHTERS To make proud for India

Congratulation all three jat daughters to win all three madeles in delhi commonwealth games ateletics

Vijender disappointed :,)
    Failure is not the worst thing, worst thing is not to try..
    Regards,
    Virender Sihag.

after all this discussion bring out the final statistics , please !
    Keep a bigger heart than than what you had yesterday!

From left, India's Krishna Poonia, Harwant Kaur, and Seema Antil pose with their medals

विजेन्द्र कुमार को विपक्षी मुक्केबाज ने नहीं, बल्कि रेफरी ने हराया...

ये लंगूर वैसे तो खेलगांव से बंदरों को भगाने के लिए हैं, लेकिन विजेन्द्र को हराने वाले रेफरी को इन लंगूरों के हवाले कर देना चाहिए...

Here is the confirmation about Krishna Poonia, harwant kaur and Seema Antil that all of them are Jats

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/al...istory/696038/

Also wanted to confirm that Alka Tomar is also Jat. She is from Sisoli which is a very large Jat village. Somone has raised question about her being Jat.

Thanks

Sanjeev

Quote Originally Posted by rajoura View Post
    Here is the confirmation about Krishna Poonia, harwant kaur and Seema Antil that all of them are Jats

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/al...istory/696038/

Also wanted to confirm that Alka Tomar is also Jat. She is from Sisoli which is a very large Jat village. Somone has raised question about her being Jat.

Thanks

Sanjeev
    rajoura ji..how do you confirm that alka tomar is a jat....? I am damn sure that she is a rajput..and that sisoli village is inhabited by tomar rajputs not jats....other community boys and girls also can win gold..dont drag everyone in that jat circle...........
    Last edited by prashantacmet; October 12th, 2010 at 12:13 PM. Reason: correct spelling
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Hi Prashant

Thanks for your response. I do not know what are your basis of being damn sure. The reason I am saying that Alka is Jat because my cousin sister is married in sisoli and I have personally visited sisoli 3 times. Sisoli indeed have Rajputs but Alka is not from Rajput family. Beyond this you can continue believing that Alka is Rajput I have no problem. I am visiting India in Dec and I will visit sisoli as well and will make a video and post it on this forum. Till that time you can live in your world of dreams.

Other thing you said that do not drag other communities as JAt. We Jats do not need to claim people from other communities as Jat. We already have lots of Jat boys and girl getting medals. We do not need other community support to prove our point.

Thanks

Sanjeev

Interview of Krishan Poonia and Harwant Kaur. Krishna proudly saying that she, Seema and Harwant all are Jats.

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/new...ndtv/168984?hp

Sanjeev

Quote Originally Posted by rajoura View Post
    Hi Prashant

Thanks for your response. I do not know what are your basis of being damn sure. The reason I am saying that Alka is Jat because my cousin sister is married in sisoli and I have personally visited sisoli 3 times. Sisoli indeed have Rajputs but Alka is not from Rajput family. Beyond this you can continue believing that Alka is Rajput I have no problem. I am visiting India in Dec and I will visit sisoli as well and will make a video and post it on this forum. Till that time you can live in your world of dreams.

Other thing you said that do not drag other communities as JAt. We Jats do not need to claim people from other communities as Jat. We already have lots of Jat boys and girl getting medals. We do not need other community support to prove our point.

Thanks

Sanjeev
    where this sisoli is located?

Another Jat girl probably Jat sikh Heena Sidhu got gold.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...ow/6734205.cms

Sanjeev

[QUOTE=upendersingh;254374]विजेन्द्र कुमार को विपक्षी मुक्केबाज ने नहीं, बल्कि रेफरी ने हराया...

True.... bahut galat kiya
    he was winner of the bout..

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post

From left, India's Krishna Poonia, Harwant Kaur, and Seema Antil pose with their medals
    All three are jat's, in fact Krishana Punia after winning medal openly said to News Reporters that i am proud that all these three medals won by Jat womens.Proudly asserted this, very good show. congrets

Really These Three jatnis (Krishna, Harvant, Seema) has created a History. Par Ek baat samajh main nahin aai yaa krishana victory stand pai harvant ke kuhni kuon mare thi.

jaattttt power really works for India in these games .................it is just a sign of the future jat power and seems to be emerging like storm............
    चालना राही का, चाहे फेर क्यूं ना हो । बैठना भाइयाँ का, चाहे बैर क्यूं ना हो ।।