Thread: Jat's the way to do it as Indians gear up for rugby, even Aussie do agree !!

Thumbs up Jat's the way to do it as Indians gear up for rugby, even Aussie do agree !!

Found an interesting link regarding Rugby scene in India and its a pleasant surprise that even author also swear by Jat's power and aggressive nature .. have a look --

http://www.smh.com.au/commonwealth-g...930-15z9g.html

''There was a shortage of players so I was asked to go to the pubs and look for big guys,'' recalls Kuldeep Bist, coach of the Delhi Hurricanes rugby club and a veteran of 11 internationals for India. ''I look for players from the Jat community. They are known for their aggressive nature. They speak very roughly. They are good at tackles but [are] missing [a rugby] brain.''

The day is not far when we ll triumph in the world of Rugby, godspeed !!

Cheers
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

Moar (November 14th, 2011), thukrela (October 20th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Found an interesting link regarding Rugby scene in India and its a pleasant surprise that even author also swear by Jat's power and aggressive nature .. have a look --

http://www.smh.com.au/commonwealth-g...930-15z9g.html

''There was a shortage of players so I was asked to go to the pubs and look for big guys,'' recalls Kuldeep Bist, coach of the Delhi Hurricanes rugby club and a veteran of 11 internationals for India. ''I look for players from the Jat community. They are known for their aggressive nature. They speak very roughly. They are good at tackles but [are] missing [a rugby] brain.''

The day is not far when we ll triumph in the world of Rugby, godspeed !!

Cheers
    Jit
    bhai jattan ney to saare-a jhandey gaadey sein.me to nu kahu su ak har gaam mey ek school ki gel ak stadiumk bhi honaa chaahiye.aade mumbai me saarey centeral govt dept. mey sports kotey me 90% jat aawein sein haryana punjab tein.par ek baat se koye saarthak baat karan ki bajaay jat chuingam pe lath bajaan laagrey sein eki taagey pe.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

Moar (November 14th, 2011)

Congratulations to all Jats. Keep it up.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AnkurMalik For This Useful Post:

burrraaaaaaaaa.........yo se chorra JAAT ka......JATS THE WAY..great article

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saharan1628 For This Useful Post:

Moar (November 14th, 2011), thukrela (October 20th, 2011)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thukrela For This Useful Post: