Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: It was a pleasure meeting Jeet Takhar in Perth

It was a pleasure meeting Jeet Takhar in Perth

It was a great pleasure to host Jeet Takhar here in Perth. He is vibrant with great sense of humour and great adaptibility. Trust he enjoys his stay here, and thanks to Gagan *Gunny* for your midnight visit on Saturday..

Anyone landing in Perth is always welcome to my humble abode.:rock
    "Vir"
    " Journey is not always for a destination, sometimes it is for the company of someone travelling along"

Yahi sachcha Bhai chara hai jo kanhi bhee jao or yaad rahey or Bhaiyeon say milkar khushi ho......God Bless you dear.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

hi georgion.. jug jug jiyo bhai georgion.. btw, i work in fremantle.. in India now.. will be back thr after diwali. भाई पर्थ.. i'll love to meet u guys too..
    what a coincidence.. i was reading "Wildlife of the Great Sandy Desert, Western Australia Perth, W.A.". by Burbidge and McKenzie. what is ur contact no bhai?

Quote Originally Posted by georgian View Post
    It was a great pleasure to host Jeet Takhar here in Perth. He is vibrant with great sense of humour and great adaptibility. Trust he enjoys his stay here, and thanks to Gagan *Gunny* for your midnight visit on Saturday..

Anyone landing in Perth is always welcome to my humble abode.:rock
    Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to singhabhimanyu For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (September 6th, 2012)

THe number is 0415053373, been in perth for a little under 4 years now. Catch you soon
    "Vir"
    " Journey is not always for a destination, sometimes it is for the company of someone travelling along"

भाई, जीत को मेरी तरफ से मुबारकबाद दे देना आस्ट्रेलिया आने की खुशी में । मौका मिला तो जरूर मिलेंगे ।

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Thumbs up

Bhai Vir,

Thanks a ton and Cheers for your awesome hospitality and care. You made me feel Perth like home away from home. Lucky to have you as Bro cum Buddy.

I wanna let you know guys that Vir is very recognized personality there in Perth. A lot of ppl know him and kinda scared of him. Met a lot of guys of ever age in different pubs he often visits n' believe me many of them say, ' He is a very dangerous man !'

Couldn't meet Gunny for longer time but it was pleasure to hv kinda small Jatland meet here on Oz Land.

Anyways, I'm very impressed with Oz ppl's lively, sporty and warm nature. I found them very curious n' helping too. Had a nice time there.

Yesterday I left Perth and come over to Brisbane. Having a nice time here with my other Jat bhai log, Oz ppl are more or less same beer drinking fun luving sporty ppl.

Cheers bro.. you're the geniune royal Jat !! ..

Rock on
    Jit
    Last edited by cooljat; October 21st, 2010 at 11:23 AM.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

............charan vir singh is running any ciminal gang there? Why the people are scared of him?..........the guys who keep beating Indians in Australia..they are also scared of him?

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Bhai Vir,

Thanks a ton and Cheers for your awesome hospitality and care. You made me feel Perth like home away from home. Lucky to have you as Bro cum Buddy.

I wanna let you know guys that Vir is very recognized personality there in Perth. A lot of ppl know him and kinda scared of him. Met a lot of guys of ever age in different pubs he often visits n' believe me many of them say, ' He is a very dangerous man !'

Couldn't meet Gunny for longer time but it was pleasure to hv kinda small Jatland meet here on Oz Land.

Anyways, I'm very impressed with Oz ppl's lively, sporty and warm nature. I found them very curious n' helping too. Had a nice time there.

Yesterday I left Perth and come over to Brisbane. Having a nice time here with my other Jat bhai log, Oz ppl are more or less same beer drinking fun luving sporty ppl.

Cheers bro.. you're the geniune royal Jat !! ..

Rock on
    Jit
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

Hahaha :D he ain't running a gang there nor is he a druglord but his persona itself is so dominating so ppl feel frightened. And just want to give u my first hand experience, don't make any prejudice thinking and dont believe on media .. ppl are fantastic n full of life here as I told u .. almost all of them are warm-hearted, lively, witty and sporty. Moreover they do welcome good Indians and infact are curious about Indian heritage n' spiritualism. And for your info Oz is migrant country, here u ll find more chinki, blacks, Indians than Aussies themselves so how can u say that they're racist??

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    ............charan vir singh is running any ciminal gang there? Why the people are scared of him?..........the guys who keep beating Indians in Australia..they are also scared of him?
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Hahaha :D he ain't running a gang there nor is he a druglord but his persona itself is so dominating so ppl feel frightened. And just want to give u my first hand experience, don't make any prejudice thinking and dont believe on media .. ppl are fantastic n full of life here as I told u .. almost all of them are warm-hearted, lively, witty and sporty. Moreover they do welcome good Indians and infact are curious about Indian heritage n' spiritualism. And for your info Oz is migrant country, here u ll find more chinki, blacks, Indians than Aussies themselves so how can u say that they're racist??
    I did not say anyone racist...did i?..I keep getting the news about the attack on indians..I don't know who is attacking..black, chinki or whites...............was just curious to know about charan veer...
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    DND sir.... में आऊंगा आगले हफ्ते ऑस्ट्रेलिया ...... एर आपके यहाँ चार दिन चून पाडुगा ......फेर करियो वेलकम......ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :rock

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post

भाई, जीत को मेरी तरफ से मुबारकबाद दे देना आस्ट्रेलिया आने की खुशी में । मौका मिला तो जरूर मिलेंगे ।

Last edited by anilsangwan; October 21st, 2010 at 04:44 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

malikdeepak1 (July 26th, 2013)

bhai anil tu bhi kati chun phukan ki machine hai........

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    DND sir.... में आऊंगा आगले हफ्ते ऑस्ट्रेलिया ...... एर आपके यहाँ चार दिन चून पाडुगा ......फेर करियो वेलकम......ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :rock
    "Life is what we make it, not what we take it."

I am no druglord, or gangster. Just know the right people at the right places. Have helped them with things at times. Juts living a normal life, nothing to be frightened of, and yes, the people who say anything dirty about Indians here need to be a little afraid as I do not take anyones bullshit.

Anything for brothers, you are welcome here anytime!!
    And Thanks Jit for your kind words, You were a real sport and thanks for watching my whole Match getting bored on the sides. BTW, lost our Match on SAturday by 2 runs
    "Vir"

DND Uncle, next time we ll surely meet.

Btw, aade chunn fukan aali machines ne bata diyo ki udde chunn milta hi konya :p
    Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post

Hmmm, thou am not a big fan of Cricket but there's nothing like cheering up for your friends. It was a great win .. thou were getting bored in between but enjoyed my time playing with the kid Josh and talking to your team members. Aah, u lost by 2 runs .. that would surely hurt, anyways part of game, better luck next time.

I personally feel if you're kinda daboo types or lil insecure .. aussie ppl will surely make fun of u on the other hand if you're livewire and sport and know how to enjoy to the fullest they would welcome you with beer. That's the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by georgian View Post
    I am no druglord, or gangster. Just know the right people at the right places. Have helped them with things at times. Juts living a normal life, nothing to be frightened of, and yes, the people who say anything dirty about Indians here need to be a little afraid as I do not take anyones bullshit.

Anything for brothers, you are welcome here anytime!!
    And Thanks Jit for your kind words, You were a real sport and thanks for watching my whole Match getting bored on the sides. BTW, lost our Match on SAturday by 2 runs

And to add more, I had really a good time there in Brisbane too. Enjoyed a lot partying and traveling with my friends Ravi Jakhar, Shamsher Deshwal and Naernder Rana (Gandasa). Brisbane is one hell of a b'ful city. The trip to sunshine coast and near about high altitude valleys was fabulous and the ride on spiral road was breathtaking. Tasting various types of Wines in winery n' cheese was unique experience and not to forget the Aussie style bar-Be-Que with kangaroo and chicken sauces by riverside was such an unwinding experience.

Reached home safely tonight n' must say thou there's nothing like home but I already started missing the Oz Land n' ppl. Will go back soon again.

Cheers (Aussie Style) !!!

Jit

Cheers MATE!!! good to know you enjoyed. We lost by two runs in the last over and last wicket.. it came to a cliffhanger, But it was fun and they were the strongest side in the league, I am glad we gave them a very hard time
    "Vir"

bar-Be-Que with kangaroo and chicken sauces by riverside was such an unwinding experience.

Cheers (Aussie Style) !!!

Jit
    Good that you enjoyed and safely returned back home but this barbecue with Kangaroo and chicken sauce !!?? What is that?!
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

hahhaha jeet bhai eesa kit uutar liya tuu... jade chuun bhee naa milta.. ke baat wahn sab dharti main budka maran aale thayh rahe hain ke.....
    DND Uncle, next time we ll surely meet.

Btw, aade chunn fukan aali machines ne bata diyo ki udde chunn milta hi konya :p

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bishanleo2001 For This Useful Post:

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha........................ Chun pehlam milya karta... eb khatam kar diya unka

Quote Originally Posted by bishanleo2001 View Post
    hahhaha jeet bhai eesa kit uutar liya tuu... jade chuun bhee naa milta.. ke baat wahn sab dharti main budka maran aale thayh rahe hain ke.....

Thanks bro,

that was typo, originally I wanted to write Kangaroo and Chicken
    Sausages!

Quote Originally Posted by VipinJyani View Post
    Good that you enjoyed and safely returned back home but this barbecue with Kangaroo and chicken sauce !!?? What is that?!