Intel got
    Dual Core
    Core2 Duo
    Quad Core
    i3
    i5
    i7

i want AMD equivalent to C2D 2.9Ghz or any other good suggestion
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Rakesh bhai......m to yahi suggestion dunga ki Intel hi choose kro.....haan thoda costly h prr quality and performance k liye itna to adjust kr hi lo
    Speed ka chakkr to h hi....sath me AMD processor ki machine prr kaam krte hue ku6 ajeeb si kami si feel hoti h....
    so just choose Intel....
    इस ज़मीं आसमा से आगे हूँ.... वक़्त के कारवा से आगे हूँ ... मैं कहा हूँ ये खुदा जाने ..... कल जहा था वहा से आगे हूँ .....
    Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow

Go for AMD Phenom II Processors. Its quad Core. Cheap, fast and reliable or you can have Phenom X3 triple-core. Athlon comes as dual-core. Buy your own parts and then assemble yourself or get someone to do it for you for Rs500. That way you get the best as per your choice. Processor is not the only thing that determine the performance of your PC.
    Last edited by VirJ; October 31st, 2010 at 04:13 PM.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

There is absolutely no comparison in between Intel and AMD left anymore. Intel CPUs are better in all aspects. Speed, Performance, Less Power use, Reliable. Intel is a generation (1 1/2 years) ahead of AMD in chip making design. Woh kahavat hai na ki: Mehnga roye ek baar, sasta roye baar baar! Kahin woh hi sach na ho jaaye Rakesh!

P.S: I work for Intel so obviously I am a little biased. However, the honest truth is that Intel is better.
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

Pls go with Intel.

I have personally used AMD and not satisfied.
    People come, people go.. Some grow young, some grow old
    I woke up in between.. A memory and a dream

Intel processors are the best and time-tested.
    Last edited by singhvp; November 1st, 2010 at 09:30 PM.

Hi,
    Use following link to compare
    http://kb.wisc.edu/showroom/page.php?id=4927.

In my opinion go for the cheapest...by the time you will see any difference there will be new stuff in the market.

Dev

I think you should go for Intel only.

i am using AMD on my laptop for last three years with no issue at all....
    What I gained is a margin in processor cost which is really good.

And guys, this core 2 duo, dual core bla bla dsnt make much difference for the activities we do on the laptop.
    In true sense, a common man never utilizes the extra edge given by these technologies...

Bhai get 1 gb extra RAM with AMD and you will still save money(due to diff in cost of AMD n Intel) and u will get better performance on it.
    khush raho na yaar...

Quote Originally Posted by devdagar View Post
    Hi,
    Use following link to compare
    http://kb.wisc.edu/showroom/page.php?id=4927.

In my opinion go for the cheapest...by the time you will see any difference there will be new stuff in the market. and we still have option to upgrade cheapest for same amount

Dev
    Best Answer
    Thanks
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

bhai intel hi lena , amd is not good in india, jayada heat mai jaldi kharab hojate hai

Bhai AMD Athlon or semphron best hai........
    main bhi use kar raha hoon 2 year se....speed bhi achi hai aur heat bhi jyda ni hoti.
    lekin purchase karte time ye ye check kar lena ki original hai ya ni........aajkal duplicates bahut chale hue hain.
    according to me AMD Athlon is best with 2GB RAM
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes: