Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hardum jeete haryana

Title of the thread should be "hardum jeete bhupi hooda".. I wonder where they talk about the players? Every statement is skyrocketing falling popularity ofBhupi Hooda ji. This video is one step ahead of No. 1 haryana. I remember what happened in haryana after "No. 1 haryana" song . Let us see what happens in Asiad after this video.
    Anyway, Harvinder malik ji directed it in a magnificent way, his direction abilities are emerging. harvinder ji is "chandbardai" and bhoopi ji is "Prithvi raj chauhan.". (just kidding..........
    Last edited by prashantacmet; November 8th, 2010 at 05:37 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Not only medal winning athletes but also every particpiant who represented country in CWG from Haryana recieved a cash prize of Rupees 2 Lakh from government. These guys are not stars nor they earn by advertisement or sponsorship. Anything from government is always appreciable for athletes. Other states athletes are running towards Haryana only because of this prize policy. If this is publicised in a brilliant way it is commendable. I would say Haryana must work on publicising itself like a IPL brand in sports.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; November 8th, 2010 at 06:06 PM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Cheap 'paid' publicity by govt ! Vipin bhai said rightly, credit is being stolen from atheletes by political people and they have put their publicity 'contractors' on the job nicely - newspapers, TV and even here on jatland as well.

मेरे मुह की कह दी.
    Quote Originally Posted by vivekdh View Post
    harvinder malik bhisaab muje nahi pata aapki kya majboori yaa interset hai per itna kahunga aap apna talent waste ker rahe ho ye faltu ke video bana ke. main aapke kaam kaa fan raha hu per no 1 haryana or ab ye ......
    Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Nyu ki nyu.....

Quote Originally Posted by singhabhimanyu View Post
    मेरे मुह की कह दी.

VD.. Thanks for liking my music etc.... just to inform you....I did what I like to do and I always do what I want to… there is.. there was.. no compulsion for me or on me…… Just to inform you I canceled my tour to USA as my Painting Exhibition was scheduled in NY on 30th OCT.. to be a part of this gr8 day of our state and I contributed in my own way by making this film and a special song on this victory and you may have your own personal reason for saying all these… but Players was happy there family was happy… no body is snatching any credit from families or schools who formed the foundations of these sportsman of our state.
    I was expecting a maturity from u ppl.. hope u ppl watch TV regularly… there is clearly written in end for whom we made this film.. it is Haryana Olympic Association.. Pichhle kafi time se dekh rha hun..2-4 over excited “political ambitious” kids showing their talent here in finding negativity in every post written here and most of time they wrote in a way that looks they have a personal problam and reseon to do all these. (RAM THARA BHI BHALAA KARAI).
    I hope if they hold there negativity to themselves ..that will be a gr8 favor for this community site.
    www.harvindermalik.com

मेरे मुह की कह दी.....
    Quote Originally Posted by harvindermalik View Post
    VD.. Thanks for liking my music etc.... just to inform you....I did what I like to do and I always do what I want to… there is.. there was.. no compulsion for me or on me…… Just to inform you I canceled my tour to USA as my Painting Exhibition was scheduled in NY on 30th OCT.. to be a part of this gr8 day of our state and I contributed in my own way by making this film and a special song on this victory and you may have your own personal reason for saying all these… but Players was happy there family was happy… no body is snatching any credit from families or schools who formed the foundations of these sportsman of our state.
    I was expecting a maturity from u ppl.. hope u ppl watch TV regularly… there is clearly written in end for whom we made this film.. it is Haryana Olympic Association.. Pichhle kafi time se dekh rha hun..2-4 over excited “political ambitious” kids showing their talent here in finding negativity in every post written here and most of time they wrote in a way that looks they have a personal problam and reseon to do all these. (RAM THARA BHI BHALAA KARAI).
    I hope if they hold there negativity to themselves ..that will be a gr8 favor for this community site.

sorry bhisaab i think app burra maan gaye,u r right there is no compulsion on u or anyone. also there is no personal reason or “political ambition” . It was just ur Fan's reaction without any other thought .

bakki bhaisaab apne sabko dikhaya tha video maine bhi dekha, to kissi ko pasand aayega kissi ko nahi aayega.

Last edited by vivekdh; November 12th, 2010 at 02:52 PM.

VD...In field of Art /Cinema… Liking and disliking are normal… but ppl on JL comment on intensions… without thinking…. Specialy kuchh ko Samman k Andhe ki tarah HARAA hi HARAA hi dikhta hai…means they are just looking from political angle in everything…!!!!!!!!
    I told to many JL members in past and again i am repeating same… pls contribute some thing positive… if anybody here have some brain to write good script for JATs issues or any social issue..pl share with me I will take that further.....
    Last edited by harvindermalik; November 13th, 2010 at 07:06 PM.
    www.harvindermalik.com

Last edited by harvindermalik; December 1st, 2010 at 01:42 PM.
    www.harvindermalik.com

VD..
    I told to many JL members in past and again i am repeating same… pls contribute some thing positive… if anybody here have some brain to write good script for JATs issues or any social issue..pl share with me I will take that further.....
    This is really appreciable!!
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

VD...In field of Art /Cinema… Liking and disliking are normal… but ppl on JL comment on intensions… without thinking…. Specialy kuchh ko Samman k Andhe ki tarah HARAA hi HARAA hi dikhta hai…means they are just looking from political angle in everything…!!!!!!!!
    Harvinder ji,
    There is a lot of positive in our culture and of course negative as well....as they are two sides of a coin. I have noticed lot of people trying to convince TOI about how gud we are but in today's world mere words doesn't cut it.....we have to act smartly to be noticeable....I think u certainly have key to one of the doors which is quiet strong is sending out a message.
    I will surely put my creative hat on and get back to you......

Kam se kam abhi itna to hai ke Players ko pet bharne ke liye aur khel jaari rakhne ke liye kuch mil jaata hai. Had such promotion been provided to them earlier, Jats could have filled this country with Olympic golds already. lekin kya karen!
    Ek Milkha Singh aur PT Usha the jo survive kar paaye sab me. Theek kaha hai bhai, ye government Games promotion ke naam pe apna promotion karti hai.
    Jiske raaj me jo jeet gaya, vo usi party ka ambassador ho gaya.

Players should also look at improving their social self apart from their field activities. Kyunki jo Bikta Accha hai vahi kamata hai!!
    Good example of this is Sushil being in the second to Vijender Singh !

nice song bhai, keep it up