Thread: system restart automatically when shut down.....

system restart automatically when shut down.....

Dear all ,,,

I m facing a problem ....when i shut down then it restart again automatically and for shut down i used to press manual button.can anybody help me .

from system property-advanced-start up and recovery-system failure- i disable the automatically restart icon already but problem subsist.....
    चालना राही का, चाहे फेर क्यूं ना हो । बैठना भाइयाँ का, चाहे बैर क्यूं ना हो ।।

okay!!!
    There are many reasons that can cause such problems but before giving any strong suggestion i think you have to read all the "abcd's" below.....
    1. Is there any network cable attached to your machine? which is in active state when you restart your PC. (if Yes Remove it and then check the problem exists?, Remember: sometimes the problem exists without the network cable)
    2. Have you installed any special C.D./D.V.D burning software such like Roxio Easy CD Creator or Direct CD ? (if Yes Remove all of them and then check the problem exists?)
    3. Is it shows any error message containing "Stop 0x0000000a(0x00000029,0x00000002,0x00000000,0x8046 6d7b" or something like that before shutting down.(If Yes check "Automatically restart on system failure" setting)
    4. Try "Factory Reset" in BIOS settings.
    5. Is there anything in the USB ports? (If Yes Remove them and try restarting again)
    6. You "Power Button" may sticks down and got leaved in pressed state, check it out.
    7. What you think about the problem, i mean why the problem is there? From how many days you are facing this? Do you remember any special software which you got installed and after that the problem occurred? Which operating system you are using?

Take it easy, and go through all the questions above...
    Tell me more and hope your problem will be diagnosed soon.....
    It's my pleasure to help you,

with regards.
    Last edited by kuldeephmh; November 3rd, 2010 at 03:13 PM.
    इस ज़मीं आसमा से आगे हूँ.... वक़्त के कारवा से आगे हूँ ... मैं कहा हूँ ये खुदा जाने ..... कल जहा था वहा से आगे हूँ .....
    Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow

bhai muje to lag raha hai restrat wala button kharab ho gaya hai

Quote Originally Posted by vivekdh View Post
    bhai muje to lag raha hai restrat wala button kharab ho gaya hai
    Vivek bhai! kamaal kr rhe ho, agar user restart wale button ka use krega to restart hi hoga na??
    isme button khraab hone ki kya baat hai?
    haa haa haa haa
    Don't take it serious...just kidding
    इस ज़मीं आसमा से आगे हूँ.... वक़्त के कारवा से आगे हूँ ... मैं कहा हूँ ये खुदा जाने ..... कल जहा था वहा से आगे हूँ .....

bhai teri samasya ka to pata nahi par ilaaz mein bata dyunga...
    button se shutdown karte hee susre ki bijli kaat de main switch se.. fer dekh kukar restart howe yo..
    yo hai desi jugaad.. par kaam bana dega tera...

ek aur ilaaj hai...
    start aur restart buttons mein silayi machine aala tel ger de thoda sa.. kai baar ye button dust etc se ander ko chipak jate hain..
    mere pc ka restart button aise hee dust se chipak gaya tha.. aur exact tera aala saang ho gaya tha..... tel se ilaaz ho gaya tha mere pc ka to...
    majaak na maniye bhai saachhi baat hai ya aur mein bilkul serious hun...
    khush raho na yaar...

meri gel banni thi yaa ke restart aala button thodda saa daba reh jayya kerta tha issliye bata di
    bakki bhai muje kam hi gyan hai

Quote Originally Posted by kuldeephmh View Post
    Vivek bhai! kamaal kr rhe ho, agar user restart wale button ka use krega to restart hi hoga na??
    isme button khraab hone ki kya baat hai?
    haa haa haa haa
    Don't take it serious...just kidding

acchaaaaaaaaaa
    vivek bhai!aa gyi aapki baat samjh me.... prr mere khyaal se kuldeep bhai ko ye problem laptop prr aa rhi hai; koi baat na try to kri aapne...that's good.
    aur kuldeep puniya ji!!
    ku6 try krke dekha aapne? aap to ques. pu6ke gayab hi ho liye?

okay!!!
    There are many reasons that can cause such problems but before giving any strong suggestion i think you have to read all the "abcd's" below.....
    1. Is there any network cable attached to your machine? which is in active state when you restart your PC. (if Yes Remove it and then check the problem exists?, Remember: sometimes the problem exists without the network cable)
    2. Have you installed any special C.D./D.V.D burning software such like Roxio Easy CD Creator or Direct CD ? (if Yes Remove all of them and then check the problem exists?)
    3. Is it shows any error message containing "Stop 0x0000000a(0x00000029,0x00000002,0x00000000,0x8046 6d7b" or something like that before shutting down.(If Yes check "Automatically restart on system failure" setting)
    4. Try "Factory Reset" in BIOS settings.
    5. Is there anything in the USB ports? (If Yes Remove them and try restarting again)
    6. You "Power Button" may sticks down and got leaved in pressed state, check it out.
    7. What you think about the problem, i mean why the problem is there? From how many days you are facing this? Do you remember any special software which you got installed and after that the problem occurred? Which operating system you are using?

Take it easy, and go through all the questions above...
    Tell me more and hope your problem will be diagnosed soon.....
    It's my pleasure to help you,

with regards.

bro thanks for your help......

I m using windows xp professional, and facing this problem since last 10 days.after the above procedure (.system property-advanced-start up and recovery-system failure- i disable the automatically restart icon)...now it shut down .,,,but after shut down this message appears on blue screen
    (stop: c0000219 {fatal system error}
    the windows logon process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of (0x00000000 0x00000000)
    the system has been shut down)

or bhai oil geran ki nobat na ayi hai ibbe,,,,,2 mahine pahlya e kharidya hai ..........hahahaha

no direct or roxio cd creater was installed.I have installed IDM the last software 10 days back.but the software is functioning well.

hmmmm....got it.
    Ye vohi hai na jo Upender Ji se liya tha?? "IDM"! maine to aapko usi time kaha tha k kyu creaks aur patches k chakkro me pad rhe ho, jb vaisa hi software free me availble hai?? ye creaks hi to virus ka ghar hote hai...........prr aaap maane hi nhi.... prr koi baat nhi.....

definitely the problem is caused by that patch/creak file,
    You know how? let me describe...patch files creates unauthorized changes to system registry files or another highly sensitive stuff on your computer, that sometimes goes wrong and the result is in front of you!
    so friend try System Restore.
    start>programs>accesories>system tools>system restore
    and select the date/Time when you Installed the IDM, follow the instructions and get you system restored ....
    I think this will solve the problem very well although there are some another methods but they are highly complicated so try this easiest first.

Aur haan......agar abhi tk aap computer power off na hone ki problem face kr rhe ho aur machine ko power off kar hi nhi paa rhe ho to you can use Emergency stop function.......

Press the Power button on your machine Continually for the count of 3 Seconds......and you will get the machine switched off!!
    but remember!! don't use this type of Shut down usually. Remember the term "Emergency Power off".

good luck.

hmmmm....got it.
    Ye vohi hai na jo Upender Ji se liya tha?? "IDM"! maine to aapko usi time kaha tha k kyu creaks aur patches k chakkro me pad rhe ho, jb vaisa hi software free me availble hai?? ye creaks hi to virus ka ghar hote hai...........prr aaap maane hi nhi.... prr koi baat nhi.....

definitely the problem is caused by that patch/creak file,
    You know how? let me describe...patch files creates unauthorized changes to system registry files or another highly sensitive stuff on your computer, that sometimes goes wrong and the result is in front of you!
    so friend try System Restore.
    start>programs>accesories>system tools>system restore
    and select the date/Time when you Installed the IDM, follow the instructions and get you system restored ....
    I think this will solve the problem very well although there are some another methods but they are highly complicated so try this easiest first.

Aur haan......agar abhi tk aap computer power off na hone ki problem face kr rhe ho aur machine ko power off kar hi nhi paa rhe ho to you can use Emergency stop function.......

Press the Power button on your machine Continually for the count of 3 Seconds......and you will get the machine switched off!!
    but remember!! don't use this type of Shut down usually. Remember the term "Emergency Power off".

good luck.
    I tried this also but not working ......after shut down and the message in blue screen appears and i use emergency button to shut down.. when again restart shows a message that the system was not shut down properly and restored action failed ,,actually the idm file which was send by mr. upender was not installed and i uninstalled that and del. also.......then after download another file which was installed in proper way without disable anti virus ..........any other way may u pl. tell,,,,,,,,,,
    Last edited by kuldeeppunia25; November 4th, 2010 at 02:07 PM.

One should not turn off the setting “System Failure” > “Automatically restart” :- This is for OS what to do when some exception happens at OS level.

I think you have some virus on your PC, I also ran into similar problem few months back and via restore CD I was able to fix the it, you can also try to do it yourself or better to take your PC to the guy from whom you bought it ( in our country these kind of services most of the time are very cheap).

Quote Originally Posted by kuldeeppunia25 View Post
    bro thanks for your help......

I m using windows xp professional, and facing this problem since last 10 days.after the above procedure (.system property-advanced-start up and recovery-system failure- i disable the automatically restart icon)...now it shut down .,,,but after shut down this message appears on blue screen
    (stop: C0000219 {fatal system error}
    the windows logon process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of (0x00000000 0x00000000)
    the system has been shut down)

or bhai oil geran ki nobat na ayi hai ibbe,,,,,2 mahine pahlya e kharidya hai ..........hahahaha

no direct or roxio cd creater was installed.i have installed idm the last software 10 days back.but the software is functioning well.

भाई, तुम्हारे कंप्यूटर में ही कुछ समस्या है. तुम कह रहे हो 10 दिन से ये समस्या है. जो idm मैंने 29.10.10 को, यानी 5-6 दिन पहले तुम्हें भेजा था, वो बेस्ट है. यकीन ना हो तो अपने किसी दोस्त से या किसी कंप्यूटर इंजिनियर से उसके बारे में पूछना और उन्हें दिखाना भी वो फ़ाइल. तुमने अभी 2 महीने पहले ही अगर अपना कंप्यूटर खरीदा है तो जिससे लिया है, उसे दिखाओ. कंप्यूटर में वायरस आने पर 300 रुपये लगते हैं फोरमैट करवाने में. अगर उस idm में कोई भी गड़बड़ मिले तो कहना. मैं लगभग 1 साल से इस्तेमाल कर रहा हूं. कोई दिक्कत नहीं हुई कभी. इससे पहले dap इस्तेमाल करता था. वो मैंने तुम्हें इसलिए नहीं भेजा कि कहीं ये भी इंस्टाल ना हो.

hmmmm....got it.
    भाई, इस फ्री के सोफ्टवेयर को इंस्टाल करने के लिए भी तो पहले IDM होना चाहिए. बिना इसके ये कंप्यूटर में सेव होगा ही नहीं और तब तक रन भी नहीं होगा.
    ...और ये वो नहीं होगा, जो उपेन्द्र जी ने भेजा था...क्योंकि उपेन्द्र जी का मोबाइल नंबर वगैरह सब है kuldeeppunia25 के पास...

koi baat nhi bhai.......ab m aapkokya batau?
    Koi download manager jaroori nhi h kisi cheez ko download krne k liye.....run krne k liye to bilkul bhi nhi....jaha se bhi aapko ye baat pata lagi h vahan se dobata pata krna plzz..................aur ye baat b koi zaroori nhi h ki jo virus aapke computer me koi problm na kre to kahi b na kre..ye virus infection bhi depend krta h ki user kis trah k programs jyada use krta h.......aur upendr bhai maine kabi to bhi ye nhi kaha ki IDM kharaab hai, vo accha hai mujhe pata hai; m to sirf uski patch/creak file ki baat kr rha hu......

koi baat nhi bhai.......ab m aapkokya batau?
    Koi download manager jaroori nhi h kisi cheez ko download krne k liye.....run krne k liye to bilkul bhi nhi....jaha se bhi aapko ye baat pata lagi h vahan se dobata pata krna plzz..................aur ye baat b koi zaroori nhi h ki jo virus aapke computer me koi problm na kre to kahi b na kre..ye virus infection bhi depend krta h ki user kis trah k programs jyada use krta h.......aur upendr bhai maine kabi to bhi ye nhi kaha ki IDM kharaab hai, vo accha hai mujhe pata hai; m to sirf uski patch/creak file ki baat kr rha hu......
    Bhai jhgdo matna koe tarika batao thik karne ka.............
    Last edited by kuldeeppunia25; November 6th, 2010 at 12:43 PM.

Kuldeep Punia ji ,

Your PC Infected with Virus or RAM problem.Change RAM and Please scan your PC with boot-able anti virus Software. How much time after restart PC. Instantly or take some time.

If take some time plz use Combofix.
    Er. sudhesh bola
    Keep Believing in Yourself and Your Dreams

hello all .

Nice to see so many jat bro having so much good knowledge about software & hardware .

That day is not far when everbody in our community will be educated and prosperous .

Keep it up bro's ............

I am also a software engineer working in noida .

Dil garden garden ho gaya ............

Quote Originally Posted by narendra81 View Post
    bhai teri samasya ka to pata nahi par ilaaz mein bata dyunga...
    button se shutdown karte hee susre ki bijli kaat de main switch se.. fer dekh kukar restart howe yo..
    yo hai desi jugaad.. par kaam bana dega tera...

ek aur ilaaj hai...
    start aur restart buttons mein silayi machine aala tel ger de thoda sa.. kai baar ye button dust etc se ander ko chipak jate hain..
    mere pc ka restart button aise hee dust se chipak gaya tha.. aur exact tera aala saang ho gaya tha..... tel se ilaaz ho gaya tha mere pc ka to...
    majaak na maniye bhai saachhi baat hai ya aur mein bilkul serious hun...
    Narender jee - aap ki post padh kar jee sa aa gya!!! bahut practical solution deeyae hein

Regards,

Urmila.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.