View Poll Results: How satisfied are you with the style of moderation of this site?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very bad - I have stopped posting and visiting

7 12.50%
  • Bad - We put up because currently no other options

12 21.43%
  • Satisfactory

25 44.64%
  • Excellent

8 14.29%
  • Do not know - no experience with mods so far

4 7.14%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How satisfied are you with the way this site is moderated

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    ek be ek mod. ney meraa ek chutkalaa delet kar diyaa ,usse din manney chopaal mey bujhi ak ku delet kyun karyaa ,to uhney kahi ak oohmey tanney choth (gobar) shabad likhaa thaa,jayaan tein delet kardiyaa.kai chutkale binaakisse ke koment karein aagley 2-3 din me fer delet kardiye ,yo kaaran de kein ak aachhey koni they.ibb haam mod ki pasand jaan kein thodi naa chutkale likhaangey.ibb manney choth ki thaan ke likhanaa chaahiye thaa ? "green grass eaten by buffalo from front side and come out from back side in the form of pest".to mere khayaal me yo shabad aachhaa lagdaa.

CHAUTH:
    I personally do not see a problem with the word 'chauth'. It is not even sexual or suggestive. It is commonly, openly, widely used word for 'cow dung cake'.

SUGGESTION:
    In worst case scenario, a separate 'Age 18+ or over' can be created on the site, not to turn it into an X-rated site, but to allow people to discuss more mature content.

Legends:
    'cow dung' in any form or shape = Gobar
    naturally fromed 'cow dung cake' = Chauth
    'cow dung' artificially moulded with or without other additives e.g. bhusa = Gossa

Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post
    Even though, I have taken a middle path as far as voting is concerned, I fully endorse the opinion expressed by Shri Atish Mohan and Shri V Dhillon. We must raise the standards of moderation to make this site attractive for more and more well meaning, civilized, educated, and cultured people who could add value to it. But, it is my guess that Administrators must be facing a difficulty in finding better moderators who could be willingly prepared to do this tedious task. You all know, moderation is not an easy job. It is very easy for us to pass comments, but when it comes to moderation, it is really difficult, I presume. So I request both - the moderators as well as members to mend fences and work unitedly. The dissenting voice of worthy members should be taken in all positivity and their posts should be given due space.
    Yup, a very valid point about resource crunch, lack of resources. All can be resolved with fundamental rethink, having a macro strategy, broke down in components. E.g. Open teh site to more volunteers including those doing internship in engineering, IT, MBA, and other courses. They can work under the guidance of appointed mentors on this site, make changes/enhancements (add functionality, add content, define and document processes for moderation, change request, etc) and they earn real life experience and reference from the site mentors and/or editors. I am some jat members from academic field who are officials or teachers in these areas can act as mentors and help tie up with some educational institutes. Win win for all.

Quote Originally Posted by vdhillon View Post
    Yup, a very valid point about resource crunch, lack of resources. All can be resolved with fundamental rethink, having a macro strategy, broke down in components. E.g. Open teh site to more volunteers including those doing internship in engineering, IT, MBA, and other courses. They can work under the guidance of appointed mentors on this site, make changes/enhancements (add functionality, add content, define and document processes for moderation, change request, etc) and they earn real life experience and reference from the site mentors and/or editors. I am some jat members from academic field who are officials or teachers in these areas can act as mentors and help tie up with some educational institutes. Win win for all.

I endorse Shri Dhillon's viewpoint. Hope Administrators will take of it.

Quote Originally Posted by satyenderdeswal View Post
    Bhai...
    Main te nue kahunga ki her ek baat ko dekhne ke do najariye hai..
    wo angreji main cos and pros bolya karey shayad...
    moderators koi super computer to hai nahi, apney jaise bhai e hai...
    agar main mod banun ya vipin bhai baney te koi aur bhai bhi hamari like and dislike pe comment kar skae hai...ki "kyun edit ki post".."nue kyun karya" ......this is a subjective thing..
    and galtiyan to insaan se hoti hi hain as moderators are also human beings (as much as i know to my best memory) to ekadh galti te wey bhi kar sakey hai..
    manney te is post main nue lagya ki site pe e shak ho rahay hai kai balkan ne..
    jo ki achha nahi hai..
    kise bhai ne koi cheese achhi na lage te satyeshwar bhai ke PM main jake ya ghaney e mod hai, unke PM main jake discuss karey..
    koi bahar ka bhai (Guest) is thread ne padhega te ke sochega...
    yo thread band kar dena chahiye koise shayaney se mod ne.....
    Bhai, Deswal I agree with that there are several ways to look at things but that should not be an excuse for poor moderation. Being moderator requires certain level of minimum skill, an appropriate process in place for review via PM before butchering, allowing person to defend being things pushed down their throat by a person who may not even have understanding or experience of the topic being discussed. etc.

I DISAGREE with the suggestion that thread must be closed. Harmony is important and must be preserved. We are all mature people and capable of discussing things in ethical and constructive manner, even when we disagree. Sweeping under the carpet and pretending there is not a problem is not the solution. A culture, organization, group, etc is not open to self-review, independent review, averse to change, avoids discussing important issues, silence the discord with air fairy wishy washy fake-harmony, - does not evolve with times and loses its relevance, potential to make significant impact and sustainability.

Open & candid dialogue is hallmark of a mature civilized society. Agreeing to disagree with due respect for individual, for freedom of expression while exercising obligations, are all part of maturity level of a mature civilized society. I will be more mutually enriched with such bunch of people (regardless of age, social status,) with mature attitude (a state of mind, not the age), jat or not.

CULTURE vs MODERNIZATION vs TALIBANIATION OF CULTURE

Some of our brothers raised a very relevant point about the culture. i will try to express my views, with the intent that other bhai-log will expand upon it in their comments.

IMHO, heritage is different from culture. Heritage is a legacy, which can be documented, preserved (including the components that are no longer practiced). Culture is commonly held norms of a group. Culture changes with time, geography to geography, generation to generation, etc. What is right in one culture could be taboo in other culture. What is taboo in one generation, could be very desirable in GEN+-N (agli pichli generations me).

Heritage can be preserved, culture must be flexible enough to evolve in a a positive direction. It is good to continue practicing good aspects of our culture but increasing modernization, rapid economic progress, fast globalization, expedited rural to urban migration, education and awareness, gender and other types of egalitarianism, shift in family values, move from combined families to unitary families, etc are some fo teh factors that will impact the culture. How we deal with them will determine, our evolution, progress and ultimate survivability - survival of fittest, not most powerful e.g. dinosaurs, former USSR. This will require an open, flexible and mature attitude to the change, to 'manage the change effectively'. Choice is ours, do we want use this wind of change to our advantage 9to create mreo egalitarian, positively discriminating, peaceful and prosperous jat society) or we do want to talibanize our jat society in the name or preserving outdated or fast-becoming-irrelevant social practices. Do we want allow our daughters to wear a bikini and be the hero by winning swimming gold medals or we we want to cowardly butcher them just because she married outside caste or within khap.

Would love to hear more from our learned bhai log.

Jai raam ji ki.

THIS POLL IS NOT FOR MODS. MODS & office bearers of this site, please do not vote.

Despite its claim to 15,000~ registered members, it seems that compared to other similar community-based forums and networking sites, the proportionate number of active users (1. who make regular posts, and 2. 'regular repeat visitors') is low.

This got me thinking, how do 'inherently republican jats' respond to various styles and types of moderation? Could one of the factor be, the experience of users with with the (un)satisfactory style and (in)consistency of moderation on this site.

Based on the outcome of this poll, I may post more follow-up polls, assuming i stay on the site. Though, the response to this poll is unlikely to be representative sample as inactive users, occasional users, users already put off and dormant users may not respond. Regardless, it will be interesting to see and understand few things from the data because if utilized in proper context with constructive attitude, such exercise could be useful for enhancements of the site.

So this is your contribution - your feedback. Please take the poll and you are all welcome to drop some notes regarding your experience, satisfaction level, etc. Your comments can be very wide-ranging i.e. you are welcome to take a very liberal, broad and open-ended interpretation of my request for your reaction and views. I kept it open-ended so that one can not be easily moderated out on the basis of 'your comment is not relevant'.

Over to you guys. Bring it on.

Raam Raam.

Dr V Dhillon
    PhD, MBA, MTech, BE
    Regional IT Director for Asia with a Global US MNE,

PS: I have voted BAD despite leaning towards VERY BAD to the extent I am contemplating permanently quitting the site. This is mainly due to inconsistent, autocratic, irrational and incompetent moderation I have experienced over limited span of last 2 or 3 days where bulk of my 10 or so posts were incompetently butchered.

I laud the hard work put in by administrators, volunteers, fellow members and some Mods. I support the objective behind this site
    - to document and preserve jat heritage,
    - bring jats together,
    - discuss/learn from each other,
    - influence future course of jat tribe,
    - basically an online Sarv Jat Khap.

However, there is a need for discussion to ascertain if the powers-that-be can engage us jats in fruitful and constructive manner. I intend to create follow-up posts and polls to
    - seeking feedback from users,
    - culminating in SWOT-type analysis with contribution from community
    - recommendations for closed-loop feedback, monitoring and corrective system to enhance the site.
    - immediate corrective steps to resolve the issue of this online Sarv-Khap hijacked and being slowly killed by some (not all) incompetent moderation. It takes one bad apple (i.e. bad modda) to undo the hard work and ruin it for all stakeholders.
    - Fine-tuning moderation style (moderation framework, MODs recruitment criteria based on skills rather than other factors including number of posts or duration of stay on the site, rotational policy for MODs to encourage freshness and skill development in the community, etc)

This entails open and candid discussion, having sufficient leadership courage to take negative feedback with positive, corrective and reformative steps.

Later, in subsequent posts and polls, I intend to steer the discussions around
    - strategic, actionable, measurable and tangible future direction site can take
    - while being accessible to more users,
    - enhance repeat visitors,
    - differentiate itself from other competing sites (or die a slow death),
    - ways to recruit more members,
    - enhance use experience,
    - build content to attract repeat visitorship,
    - even funding/sponsorships & monetization to support expansion of this community site, etc.

I am an ordinary member here and not linked with the site in any other capacity. This is my way of giving back to this community site, which I have benefited from but have been badly disappointed with - remember only 1 in 10 users provide feedback about bad service/experience, rest simply walk away for ever.

My decision and ability to stay on or not and be able to contribute partly depends on the reaction of the hitlers of this site. Looking forward to engaging with fellow jats. Thanks for your time folks.
    Vishaal

I , for, one look forward to your contributions , along the lines that you have put forward.

You have rightly drawn the inference that this is Virtual Khap. Let us hope it evolves into a Sarv Khap.

To the objectives, for that would be a necessary first step.

Could we include:

a) Raising of the standard of living for all Jats, and other rural based communities.

b) Education of our brethern who are not as fortunate as we are, so that they can also rise to become engineers, doctors, lawyers, entrepeneurs.

c) Successfully transition of our ENTIRE community from an agri based economy to a knowledge based one.

d) Passing on our heritage of Ithihaas and sanskar.

I also look forward to your analysis and suggestions for increasing particpation. With 16,000 + members we should get a lot more.

A site, a group, is what is members wish it to be.

Looking forward to more.

Ravi Chaudhary

Quote Originally Posted by ravichaudhary View Post
    Vishaal

I , for, one look forward to your contributions , along the lines that you have put forward.

You have rightly drawn the inference that this is Virtual Khap. Let us hope it evolves into a Sarv Khap.

To the objectives, for that would be a necessary first step.

Could we include:

a) Raising of the standard of living for all Jats, and other rural based communities.

b) Education of our brethern who are not as fortunate as we are, so that they can also rise to become engineers, doctors, lawyers, entrepeneurs.

c) Successfully transition of our ENTIRE community from an agri based economy to a knowledge based one.

d) Passing on our heritage of Ithihaas and sanskar.

I also look forward to your analysis and suggestions for increasing particpation. With 16,000 + members we should get a lot more.

A site, a group, is what is members wish it to be.

Looking forward to more.

Ravi Chaudhary
    Thanks for the kind words Ravi, I truly appreciate it. But I am massively discouraged, due to the behavior of incompetent morons given authority for moderation. So I am thinking why shall I waste my time on such a lost cause, unless I see DRAMATIC improvement in moderation and culling of morons from their moderation responsibility. No moderation is better than idiotic moderation by egotistical morons.

This is what this site does, converts constructive contributing jats in to bitter users.

CULTURE vs MODERNIZATION vs TALIBANIATION OF CULTURE

Some of our brothers raised a very relevant point about the culture. i will try to express my views, with the intent that other bhai-log will expand upon it in their comments.

IMHO, heritage is different from culture. Heritage is a legacy, which can be documented, preserved (including the components that are no longer practiced). Culture is commonly held norms of a group. Culture changes with time, geography to geography, generation to generation, etc. What is right in one culture could be taboo in other culture. What is taboo in one generation, could be very desirable in GEN+-N (agli pichli generations me).

Heritage can be preserved, culture must be flexible enough to evolve in a a positive direction. It is good to continue practicing good aspects of our culture but increasing modernization, rapid economic progress, fast globalization, expedited rural to urban migration, education and awareness, gender and other types of egalitarianism, shift in family values, move from combined families to unitary families, etc are some fo teh factors that will impact the culture. How we deal with them will determine, our evolution, progress and ultimate survivability - survival of fittest, not most powerful e.g. dinosaurs, former USSR. This will require an open, flexible and mature attitude to the change, to 'manage the change effectively'. Choice is ours, do we want use this wind of change to our advantage 9to create mreo egalitarian, positively discriminating, peaceful and prosperous jat society) or we do want to talibanize our jat society in the name or preserving outdated or fast-becoming-irrelevant social practices. Do we want allow our daughters to wear a bikini and be the hero by winning swimming gold medals or we we want to cowardly butcher them just because she married outside caste or within khap.

Would love to hear more from our learned bhai log.

Jai raam ji ki.
    Sab kuch to kah diyaa, eeb aur kuchh kahan ki gunjayish e ke rahgi. Vo angrezi me kahte hain spot on........Excellent analysis.

Thanks for the kind words Ravi, I truly appreciate it. But I am massively discouraged, due to the behavior of incompetent morons given authority for moderation. So I am thinking why shall I waste my time on such a lost cause, unless I see DRAMATIC improvement in moderation and culling of morons from their moderation responsibility. No moderation is better than idiotic moderation by egotistical morons.

This is what this site does, converts constructive contributing jats in to bitter users.
    I do hope you will reconsider, and take a few hours, if you can spare them, to assist the membership, in a discussion to develop some goals and to help achieve some consensus.

On moderation I will put a few thoughts separately.

Ravi Chaudhary

Here are four threads from the About Jatland section, which cover moderation issues.

There is quite active participation in these threads from a variety of persons and with quite diverse views.

I will suggest, that before members re invent the wheel here on this thread ,they go through these threads.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...nt-PLEASE-READ

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...-Members/page4

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...es-at-JATland-!!!

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...BANNED!!/page4

A group is what its members want it to become.

A request to all- Do please look at it with a constructive viewpoint.

Best regards

Ravi Chaudhary

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    i creat my own space ,where ever i go, i also got deleted several time ,without specifing any reason.but i never complained ,becouse it is depend upon the peronlity of modretor who is hendling that section.some time it happend that a nonhumorius person become mod. for humor section.he/she will start deleting the post according to her/his like/dislike,but other mod mey be enjoying that ,so keep wiriting and let them delet,they are doing theire job,you do your,keep posting.

भाई सत्ते, ये तो बिलकुल हद हो गई. पोस्ट तो मेरी भी कई बार डिलीट हुई (ठीक वजह से ही हुई), लेकिन इसका मतलब ये तो नहीं कि मैं मोड्स को ही बुरा बताने लगूं. यहां सभी मोड्स बिना कोई पैसा लिए ये जिम्मेदारी संभालते हैं और अधिकतर हमारे ही बीच के लोग हैं. अगर मेरी या आपकी कोई पोस्ट डिलीट नहीं की जाती है तो कोई मेडल तो मिलना नहीं है और अगर डिलीट कर दी जाती है तो कोई बेइज्जती नहीं हो जाएगी. ऐसी छोटी-छोटी बातों पर नाराज होने का तो बस यही मतलब निकलता है कि आपको जीवन जीने का हुनर नहीं आता. आप सब्जीवाले से सब्जी खरीद रहे हो, लेकिन वो बिना किसी ख़ास वजह के आपकी बात नहीं सुन रहा और दूसरे ग्राहकों को लगातार सब्जी दे रहा है तो इसका मतलब ये तो नहीं कि आप उससे लड़ने लगोगे. आप समूह में खड़े होकर कोई बात कहते हो, लेकिन कोई एक आपकी बात से सहमति नहीं जताता तो उससे ये कहकर थोड़े ही भिड़ जाओगे कि तूने मेरी बात क्यों नहीं मानी. अगर ऐसी छोटी-छोटी बातों को भी बर्दाश्त करने का हुनर हम नहीं जानते तो ये जालिम दुनिया तो हमें न जाने कितनी बार आजमाएगी. हालांकि यहां मोड्स इस जालिम दुनिया में नहीं गिने जा सकते. मैं समझता हूं कि मोड्स को जितनी पोस्ट डिलीट करनी चाहिए, वे उससे कम डिलीट करते हैं और बहुत-सी डिलीट किए जाने योग्य पोस्ट यूं ही रह जाती हैं. जितनी भी पोस्ट डिलीट की जाती हैं, वे ठीक डिलीट की जाती हैं. यहां कोई भी मोडरेटर ऐसा नहीं है, जो मोड़ होने पर गर्व महसूस करता हो और बार-बार अपने पद का रौब दिखाने की अभिलाषा रखता हो. सभी अपने-अपने क्षेत्र के कामयाब लोग हैं और अच्छा खा-कमा रहे हैं, मोडरेटर की जिम्मेदारी तो ये बिना किसी पैसे के निभा रहे हैं.

Upendra bhaisahb kee baat se main bhee pura sehmat huin.....
    Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    भाई सत्ते, ये तो बिलकुल हद हो गई. पोस्ट तो मेरी भी कई बार डिलीट हुई (ठीक वजह से ही हुई), लेकिन इसका मतलब ये तो नहीं कि मैं मोड्स को ही बुरा बताने लगूं. यहां सभी मोड्स बिना कोई पैसा लिए ये जिम्मेदारी संभालते हैं और अधिकतर हमारे ही बीच के लोग हैं. अगर मेरी या आपकी कोई पोस्ट डिलीट नहीं की जाती है तो कोई मेडल तो मिलना नहीं है और अगर डिलीट कर दी जाती है तो कोई बेइज्जती नहीं हो जाएगी. ऐसी छोटी-छोटी बातों पर नाराज होने का तो बस यही मतलब निकलता है कि आपको जीवन जीने का हुनर नहीं आता. आप सब्जीवाले से सब्जी खरीद रहे हो, लेकिन वो बिना किसी ख़ास वजह के आपकी बात नहीं सुन रहा और दूसरे ग्राहकों को लगातार सब्जी दे रहा है तो इसका मतलब ये तो नहीं कि आप उससे लड़ने लगोगे. आप समूह में खड़े होकर कोई बात कहते हो, लेकिन कोई एक आपकी बात से सहमति नहीं जताता तो उससे ये कहकर थोड़े ही भिड़ जाओगे कि तूने मेरी बात क्यों नहीं मानी. अगर ऐसी छोटी-छोटी बातों को भी बर्दाश्त करने का हुनर हम नहीं जानते तो ये जालिम दुनिया तो हमें न जाने कितनी बार आजमाएगी. हालांकि यहां मोड्स इस जालिम दुनिया में नहीं गिने जा सकते. मैं समझता हूं कि मोड्स को जितनी पोस्ट डिलीट करनी चाहिए, वे उससे कम डिलीट करते हैं और बहुत-सी डिलीट किए जाने योग्य पोस्ट यूं ही रह जाती हैं. जितनी भी पोस्ट डिलीट की जाती हैं, वे ठीक डिलीट की जाती हैं. यहां कोई भी मोडरेटर ऐसा नहीं है, जो मोड़ होने पर गर्व महसूस करता हो और बार-बार अपने पद का रौब दिखाने की अभिलाषा रखता हो. सभी अपने-अपने क्षेत्र के कामयाब लोग हैं और अच्छा खा-कमा रहे हैं, मोडरेटर की जिम्मेदारी तो ये बिना किसी पैसे के निभा रहे हैं.

Good points, Very well made. Right on the money !

I hope stakeholders will pay an attention to these points. I think we should encourage more people to come up with more suggestions and innovative ideas to help this platform growing.

मोडरेटर की जिम्मेदारी तो ये बिना किसी पैसे के निभा रहे हैं.
    fer koye ehsaan kar raakha hai? ak paropkaar kar rakha hai? banning a member, locking any thread, deleting/modifying any post yo kaam to koye balak bhi kar de bhaai. ar na pisse maange :D
    Last edited by VPannu; November 27th, 2010 at 06:16 AM.

उपेंदर, आपने सब्जी बेचने वाले का उदाहरण देकर moderators को पाक-दामन ठहराने का जो प्रयास किया है वो कुछ गले नहीं उतरा. भिन्डी बाज़ार और सभ्य लोगों की महफ़िल में थोडा अंतर तो होना ही चाहिए. आपने सही कहा की पोस्टों की कटाई जिस रफ़्तार से होनी चाहिए थी वो नहीं हुई. जैसा आपने कहा कितनी सारी बेकार की पोस्ट हैं जिन पर moderators की दराती (sickle ) नहीं चली I मैं आपकी बात से इत्तेफाक रखता हूँ मगर उसका एक कारण यह भी तो हो सकता है कि वे पोस्ट moderators की पसंदीदा रही हों या फिर उनके प्रियजनों की रही हों. आप को शायद आभास नहीं कि उन पोस्टों में बहुत सारी पोस्ट्स आपकी (और निश्चित रूप से मेरी भी हो सकती हैं). और हो सकता है कि Moderators से हमारी निकटता के चलते वे ऐसा करने में असमर्थ रहे हों I इस सम्भावना से इनकार नहीं किया जा सकता I (वास्तव में ऐसा हुआ भी है मगर अब इतिहास को खगोलने का कोई फायदा नहीं और मैं उन पन्नों को नहीं खोलना चाहता जिन पर धूल जम चुकी है I इतना समय भी नहीं होता I ) बीती बीती बिसार दो आगे की सुध लो I

अदीबों को अपनी-अपनी कहने दो, दूध का दूध और पानी का पानी होने दो
    कोई मुकद्दमा तो नहीं, सिर्फ बहस मुबाहिस है, हुक्मरानों से रूबरू होने दो

Moderators की भूमिका पर चर्चा करना बिलकुल तर्कसंगत एवं लोकतान्त्रिक सिद्दांतों के अनुरूप है. आखिर moderators भी तो इंसान ही हैं और उनसे भी गलतियाँ हो सकती है I आपस की चर्चा से उनके कार्यकलाप को और अधिक उपयोगी एवं सकारात्मक बनाया जा सकता है.
    Last edited by singhvp; November 27th, 2010 at 10:30 AM.

Mods should delete posts only as a last resort. At the same time members should not make everything a issue.
    My vote is "Satisfactory" but there is room for improvment.
    Upender bhai ne bhee theek kahi se....
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    It is beyond doubt that some moderators are deleting as per their whims and fancy without even discussing the subject with the initiator. I think everyone has faced some ridiculous deletion of post on baseless action of moderators. There has to be some do's and don'ts shared and given to Moderators as well as members, so that everyone knows where one is crossing the line here.
    I have been a member here since a decade now, and i am less inclined now. Not that moderator have something to do. But they did contributed.
    regards

Mate, with due respect to your point of view, IMO free service or volunteer service should not mean inconsistent service, incompetent service, and certainly no 'ahsan'. VOlunteer basically means self-less service, neki kar kuen mein daal. Otherwise it becomes a 'self-serving', self-gratifying, (some times) getting powers of some kind which they may lack in personal life (manifestation of insecurities), and so forth.
    Now, I say that without taking away the credit from passionate, competent, open to feedback, selfless volunteers.

I say again, NO MODERATION is better than INCOMPETENT MODERATION.

What is it that this site wants to achieve

I AM WASTING MY TIME BECAUSE 80% OF MY POSTS HAVE BEEN DELETED OR MODERATED and SOME INSECURE (WHY DO THEY FEAR FEEDBACK) HITLER HAS SETUP THE SYSTEM THAT ANY POST I MAKE WILL NOT BE VISIBLE UNLESS APPROVED BY SOME MOD. SO WHY SHALL I BOTHER.

Despite its claim to 16K+ memberhsip, ther are only 1200 registered members, predominantly dormant. I have seen a young guy creating a Jaat facebook page and growing its membership from 100 to 1500+ within 3 months with EXECLLENT MODERATION SKILLS and good repeat membership.

Despite its tall claims, who is this site for? Elite Jats (with internet access) and among them thinking, questioning, talented voices have been moderated out and shut up (in hibernation or gone). So this site is for ELITE JATS and among them only for a very select grouyp who have some kind of CONTROL. VERY SELECTIVE and ELITIST (supposedly). Well defies the purpose. Good luck guys.

IMO, a site's purpose mmust be to keep the members on its pages (per visit) as long as possible, attract repeat visitorship. That means 'minimal intervention' in moderation. Many posts deleted 'off-track'. WTH, no one needs to be baby-sat here, thari ghar ki kheti se, toh chalao, mhari raam raam, eek doo baar awange, reason with you, if nothing comes out of it, pher jai raam ji ki, run yyour dinosorus.

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    fer koye ehsaan kar raakha hai? ak paropkaar kar rakha hai? banning a member, locking any thread, deleting/modifying any post yo kaam to koye balak bhi kar de bhaai. ar na pisse maange :D
    Wow! wow! Im dumb struck. Mate, how did you get away with out having this post deleted.

@बिशन और रणवीर
    सहमत होने के लिए धन्यवाद.

@वी.पी. सिंह जी
    सब्जी बेचने वाले का उदाहरण देने के पीछे मेरा उद्देश्य रोजमर्रा की छोटी-मोटी घटनाओं से था...पोस्ट डिलीट होने को भी ऐसी ही छोटी-मोटी घटना समझ लेता हूं मैं तो...बहरहाल शेर आपने बहुत खूब कहा...