View Poll Results: How satisfied are you with the style of moderation of this site?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very bad - I have stopped posting and visiting

7 12.50%
  • Bad - We put up because currently no other options

12 21.43%
  • Satisfactory

25 44.64%
  • Excellent

8 14.29%
  • Do not know - no experience with mods so far

4 7.14%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How satisfied are you with the way this site is moderated

Quote Originally Posted by sitaram View Post
    Dukhi mat ho bhai saheb,
    ye to mere saath bho ho chuka hai. me kit dukhi hua.
    bhagwan shri krishan ne GEETA me arjun ko UPDESH diya hai ke "tu karm karta ja, fal ki chinta na kar"
    bhai mere joke ni aur post bot delete hoyi se.....kise ne kahu to koi jawab ni deta......ya to edit kar de se post ya delete.
    bhai yo kaam dekh k mane to aade likhna e chod diya.......
    koi delete kare to bhai sachi me kasuta gussa aave se aur isa jee kar janu ger k niche de thapda de thapda muh laal kar de.
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

vdhillon (August 2nd, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by vikasJAT View Post
    bhai mere joke ni aur post bot delete hoyi se.....kise ne kahu to koi jawab ni deta......ya to edit kar de se post ya delete.
    bhai yo kaam dekh k mane to aade likhna e chod diya.......
    koi delete kare to bhai sachi me kasuta gussa aave se aur isa jee kar janu ger k niche de thapda de thapda muh laal kar de.
    किम बात नि विकास भाई , घणा छो नी ठाया करदे ...!!!
    प्रसिद्ध डाइलोक ''क्रोध को पलना सीख कशी'' ..........
    DeStInY LiE$ iN tHe $tReNgTh oF uR dReAm$...!!
    JAT ----------> JUSTICE AND TRUTH

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderpannu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderpannu View Post
    किम बात नि विकास भाई , घणा छो नी ठाया करदे ...!!!
    प्रसिद्ध डाइलोक ''क्रोध को पलना सीख कशी'' ..........
    bhai gussa kare te bhi k fayda hai, bus ek pm ya mail kar k e puch saka han ki delte ya edit kyu kari, uska reply bhi na aata.
    jab koi zabardast mudda uthe hai moderators k against tab ja k koi bole hai ki han bhai teri post me yo khot tha, teri me vo khot tha, aur koi bole dhyan ni delete kari thi ya ni.....
    eb k kara ja ise ise reply mile te...... baki hum to kuch ni bolte bhai, chup chap aava han aur joke padh k chale java han, kyuki bera se je kise topic pe apne dil ki baat likh di to kal tak vo reply ya delete hona hai ya edit.........

Bhai ghana ni bolta ebb, na to ya post bhi delte ho sake hai......hahahhahahahha
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

Good thread ! I am surprised how come this thread is here. It is worth deleting. Generally 90 percent of my posts get deleted by some moderator so I thought no point looking writing here or come here regularly. I still like to have a quick look though ...once in a month or so. I am sure there will be few more people like me who laugh at the way this site is moderated. The minimum age for a moderator should be 18 Years (ADULT) who can handle people talking the way they talk in real life.
    My way or my way ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gaganjat For This Useful Post:

I have stopped visiting jatland as there was a day it was more than a facebook to me..I will say,admin should increase the number of mods as there are too many users and threads, but be careful while giving someone power here!!
    https://www.facebook.com/NewHaryana/

Generally a site is moderated as the owner want it to moderated. Moderator is just a means to achieve the 'pre-defined' goals/enforce 'pre-defined' guidelines. Increasing number of mods would have little effect, I think.

I would say moderation here is "OK" overall based on my experience across similar other community websites.
    Last edited by VirJ; June 20th, 2011 at 03:46 PM.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

Quote Originally Posted by VipinJyani View Post
    Generally a site is moderated as the owner want it to moderated. Moderator is just a means to achieve the 'pre-defined' goals/enforce 'pre-defined' guidelines. Increasing number of mods would have little effect, I think.

I would say moderation here is "OK" overall based on my experience across similar other community websites.
    Moderation is OK but they can not remove unsocial words in "Ads by Google" even after notification. Is it for commercial purpose?
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Moderation is OK but they can not remove unsocial words in "Ads by Google" even after notification. Is it for commercial purpose?
    Pakad gya baat ne
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Where are you seeing these ads? Are you seeing anything wrong all the time or is it sporadic?
    -Satyeshwar
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Where are you seeing these ads? Are you seeing anything wrong all the time or is it sporadic?
    -Satyeshwar
    Not all the time. Its kind of irregular. May be depends on kind of thread opened a no. of times.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Quote Originally Posted by gaganjat View Post
    Good thread ! I am surprised how come this thread is here. It is worth deleting. Generally 90 percent of my posts get deleted by some moderator so I thought no point looking writing here or come here regularly. I still like to have a quick look though ...once in a month or so. I am sure there will be few more people like me who laugh at the way this site is moderated. The minimum age for a moderator should be 18 Years (ADULT) who can handle people talking the way they talk in real life.
    Gagan Bhai,
    Minimum age should be 28 for moderation as at 18 guys/gals tend to be more aggresive ,,but by 28 they develop understanding of thoughts
    DeStInY LiE$ iN tHe $tReNgTh oF uR dReAm$...!!
    JAT ----------> JUSTICE AND TRUTH

Gagan Bhai,
    Minimum age should be 28 for moderation as at 18 guys/gals tend to be more aggresive ,,but by 28 they develop understanding of thoughts
    Tu apne number jod rehya hai ke?
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Gagan Bhai,
    sarcasm brother sarcasm ! they are all well above 28 i believe lol
    My way or my way ?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to gaganjat For This Useful Post:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jatland.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	12410

Kasuti Google Ads aawe hain ajkal
    Thode din pehlam to aur bhi naas uth rehya tha

Quote Originally Posted by gaganjat View Post
    You have a wrong surname, hence your post deserve to be deleted. Or may be you do not qualify as an orthodox padha-likha unpad--ganwar jat. Its your fault for being liberal, progressive, rational and humanist. Jaise jahil Modey honge, waisey hi toh moderation karenge. Bhai here is no place for misfits like you. Become morally and intellectually bankrupt, proclaim supremacy of castist agenda, lend your support for evil of honor killing, hob nob with gossipy galie-mein-peedha-daal-ke-baithne-wali-aunties-from-medieval-ages and you will fit right in.. welcome to the family bro

PS: Heera koyale ki khan mein hi milta hai aur kamal kichad mein hi khilta hai. Though site is dominated by regressive noisy medieval ganwars, you will find occasional intellectual GEMS who are a treat to interact with but talibanis of this site run them out soon. Gangup with the dangar types and you are at home.
    Last edited by vdhillon; August 3rd, 2011 at 01:00 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to vdhillon For This Useful Post:

vijay (August 3rd, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by vdhillon View Post

PS: you will find occasional intellectual GEMS who are a treat to interact with

true! - they are a treat

Regards,

Urmila.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

vdhillon (August 3rd, 2011)

han bebe urmila... those Gems are so damn good that they make the effort of enduring junk worthwhile ... I for one has been benefited by wonderful and meaningful friendship of "real people" like VP Singh ji, Ravinder bhai, Vikas bhai and few select more.

Im returning here after many months... hence had ample time to reflect. So my ratings are:

1. Intent of site: Great

2. Execution of the intent: Mixed

3. How well/professionally Run:
    Low (an org is as good as its resources, appoint orthodox padhe-likhe-unpad as mods and you get this kinda orthodoxy, lacks defined vision, implementation, unable to harness the collective creative energies of members to enhance the site to take it to the next stage)

4. Quality of Mods: overall Low (occasionally Medium/High, mostly very low and regressive, erratic and arbitrary)

5. Dominant pressure Group: Unethical regressive ganwar.

6. Why one must not visit this: See item 4 and 5.

7. Why one must visit this: You will meet few, but high quality life-long friends... There are GEMS who make it worthwhile. So what do you do. Dont participate in threads, simply observe progressive and intellectual people, add them as friends and interact privately or on other popular social media.

8. Credit to Founder and Successor: FULL, HIGH.
    Despite my ratings, I know it aint easy to run a website, face brickbats, impossible to please all members, pay from own pocket to take **** from members, etc. So khudos for persisting with the initiative. Search the soul, take it to the next stage, or pass on to new gen of leadership, or else it is already dying a slow death.

Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post
    true! - they are a treat

Regards,

Urmila.
    Last edited by vdhillon; August 3rd, 2011 at 01:03 AM.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vdhillon For This Useful Post:

malikdeepak1 (August 3rd, 2011), singhvp (August 3rd, 2011), vijay (August 3rd, 2011), vijaykajla1 (August 3rd, 2011)

Vishal,
    I disagree to several things you have said and I believe the reason why you are saying them is because you have stale info. If you would have been regularly visiting over the past couple of months, you would have seen a marked difference in the moderation aspects with a much more hands-off attitude.
    I heard several great ideas from your side months back but seems like you were more interested in preaching rather than execution as you haven't taken any initiatives by yourself.
    -Satyeshwar
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to satyeshwar For This Useful Post:

vdhillon (August 3rd, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Vishal,
    I disagree to several things you have said and I believe the reason why you are saying them is because you have stale info. If you would have been regularly visiting over the past couple of months, you would have seen a marked difference in the moderation aspects with a much more hands-off attitude.
    I heard several great ideas from your side months back but seems like you were more interested in preaching rather than execution as you haven't taken any initiatives by yourself.
    -Satyeshwar
    I believe in action, not preaching. No point banging head against stones.

Sorry bhai if I hurt your ego, or if you felt threatened by my ideas. It takes a visionary, decisive action-oriented leader with robust self-esteem to take constructive feedback and execute it. I only believe in high ROI actions, I executed my ideas to create a 50K member group elsewhere. Good luck.
    Last edited by vdhillon; August 3rd, 2011 at 03:30 PM.

LOL Very true Brother very true !

but you still get that system generated email.....'phalana-phalana we are missing you on Jatland now we have lot of new topics come and contribute...hilarious !

If you write the way you used to write 'My best friend' ,,,,,'Diwali-The festival of lights' they are cool. Dusri-teesri ke baccho jaise baat karo you will fit right in.

Initially this site was pretty good,,, you bash each other , you write good or bad, constructive or destructive, get into arguments ....no problems there.. there was a freedom which I enjoy and that is what we do in real life and I am pretty sure other fellows who are grown ups can take a lil bit of sh;it and give a lil bit of sh;it...its all interaction between brothers doesnt matter how old you are ,, doesnt matter what you do,,doesnt matter where you live. And yes things are more constructive that way as people get to know each other well.

Look at Delhi Jat meet thread they are trying to organise a meet for I dont know how long but nothing happened. Why? only because people are too formal here Jato wali koi baat nahi...essay likhte raho yaha ar badi-badi bate karo samaj sudhar ki ..politics ki..

When a new moderator 'take a charge' here he behaves as if he some 'Imandaar Inspector of some old school movie' jo apne farz ki ar wardi ki laaz rakhne ke liye kisi ko bhi ban ya kisi post ko bhi delete kar sakta hai.

Moderators got to enjoy and let others others enjoy let them bash each other they can cope with that ...let them write what they write let them get into arguments..be more realistic. See how that goes!

Quote Originally Posted by vdhillon View Post
    You have a wrong surname, hence your post deserve to be deleted. Or may be you do not qualify as an orthodox padha-likha unpad--ganwar jat. Its your fault for being liberal, progressive, rational and humanist. Jaise jahil Modey honge, waisey hi toh moderation karenge. Bhai here is no place for misfits like you. Become morally and intellectually bankrupt, proclaim supremacy of castist agenda, lend your support for evil of honor killing, hob nob with gossipy galie-mein-peedha-daal-ke-baithne-wali-aunties-from-medieval-ages and you will fit right in.. welcome to the family bro

PS: Heera koyale ki khan mein hi milta hai aur kamal kichad mein hi khilta hai. Though site is dominated by regressive noisy medieval ganwars, you will find occasional intellectual GEMS who are a treat to interact with but talibanis of this site run them out soon. Gangup with the dangar types and you are at home.
    Last edited by gaganjat; August 3rd, 2011 at 06:36 PM.
    My way or my way ?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaganjat For This Useful Post:

cooljat (August 3rd, 2011), Dagar25 (December 2nd, 2011), vijaykajla1 (August 3rd, 2011)