View Poll Results: How satisfied are you with the style of moderation of this site?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very bad - I have stopped posting and visiting

7 12.50%
  • Bad - We put up because currently no other options

12 21.43%
  • Satisfactory

25 44.64%
  • Excellent

8 14.29%
  • Do not know - no experience with mods so far

4 7.14%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: How satisfied are you with the way this site is moderated

Quote Originally Posted by vdhillon View Post
    I believe in action, not preaching. No point banging head against stones.

Sorry bhai if I hurt your ego, or if you felt threatened by my ideas. It takes a visionary, decisive action-oriented leader with robust self-esteem to take constructive feedback and execute it. I only believe in high ROI actions, I executed my ideas to create a 50K member group elsewhere. Good luck.
    Once again, you are misconstruing what I wrote intentionally or unintentionally. You did not hurt my ego and I never felt threatened by your ideas. In fact, I welcomed them and challenged you to implement them as well. However, I saw no response from your side. The site is made up of it's members. Moderators cannot take the burden of implementing all great ideas. These initiatives must be led by members. We can help where possible and provide a platform for members to build upon their ideas. However, it doesn't seem like you are interested.
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

वेब साईट पे फेसबुक रो like बटन शामिल करण खातर शेतेश्वर जी आपने घने मान सु धन्यवाद.........................
    जय भारत

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SALURAM For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (August 6th, 2011)

vishal mein du teri batta ka jwab?????????

dekhiye kde fb ki tariya ahdde bhi bhajya na tawe tu................

tu SHEG pe ja ke khokhli bat kre ja.......ude e badiya lagge se tu