Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Collection:: Khap's Positive Social Verdicts

Its a good move that, Rathi and Dalal khaps have lifted marriage restrictions in this gotras.
    But, still I don't find the usseful or relevant information regarding the bhaichara between Deswal and Mann gotres.
    Can you elaborate this matter with your thoughts.

Please read Jat History Dalip Singh Ahlawat/Chapter XI (Pages 999-1003). It is also available online at Jatland Wiki. It says -

हरयाणा में देशवाल, दलाल, मान, सिहाग जाटों का आपस में भाईचारा है जिससे इनके आपस में आमने-सामने रिश्ते-नाते नहीं होते, परन्तु ये चारों एक ही माता-पिता की संतान नहीं हैं। जैसा कि भाटों ने लिख मारा कि वे चारों धन्नाराव राठोर राजपूत के पुत्र हैं, यह बात असत्य, प्रमाणशून्य तथा बेबुनियाद है। इन चारों गोत्रों की उत्पत्ति अलग-अलग समय में हुई है।
    Kaptan Singh Deswal of Baliana village (Rohtak) (Ph. 9896930075) has written a book "Deshwal Gotra ka Itihas". More details are contained in it. Right now, it is not available online but a hard copy may be obtained from the author. I also have a copy of its printed version.

Cover page of the book - https://www.jatland.com/home/File:De..._ka_Itihas.jpg
    Last edited by dndeswal; July 9th, 2018 at 11:23 AM.
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dndeswal For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (July 10th, 2018)

With more and more research in Jat History or the Gotra history we are approaching closer to the truth. Deshwalji Can you provide on Jatland a brief account of the Deshwal history or a review of the book to highlight important things in it.
    Laxman Burdak

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (July 10th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    With more and more research in Jat History or the Gotra history we are approaching closer to the truth. Deshwalji Can you provide on Jatland a brief account of the Deshwal history or a review of the book to highlight important things in it.
    Burdak ji, I have made an index of the book (Part-II). The main highlights of the book are summarised on the following page. I shall attempt to make available the rest of the volumes as well.

https://www.jatland.com/home/Deshwal...as_(Volume_II)

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Thanks Deshwalji. It is nice contribution. If author permit we can provide on jatland some brief facts from the book to enhance the clan history.
    Laxman Burdak