Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: A question to moderators and fellow members......

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Yaar, yeh to had ho gayi!! Chit bhi meri aur Pat bhi meri...
    -Bagh
    Exactly. Well said Satyeshwar. A very balanced response.

My very first thread on this site was about a serious issue ( "Rural Underdevelopment - An Analysis".). I hardly saw any post from the "sanskari" and esteemed members who are now advocating seriousness and opposing some time pass thread. There were hardly 20-30 participants in that discussion.

If someone initiates some serious discussion, it sounds boring, heavy stuff and it is totally sidetracked by the same "overly educated" people saying that why they should bother about others' concern because they have AC in their drawing rooms and can surf internet also while sitting on cosy chairs. "Bhad me jaye duniya daari". They simply overlook such threads considering as a dry subject and trash. At that point of time they would like to project themselves as ultra-modern, sophisticated and and the wisest persons of the world with an individualistic mindset.

If someone starts some light humour/time pass thread... it is soon branded as cheap and they conveniently jump across the line proclaiming themselves as saviours of Jat culture, traditions and decency while projecting others as a bunch of loose characters.

Yah duniya sirf aap logon ke mood se nahin chalti. Let people have some freedom of expression here. If you people don't like any particular thread, simply avoid it as you have been doing with the serious topic mentioned above. In the controversial thread, I don't see anything more vulgar than some Bollywood/Hollywood movies which some of the members have already boasted of having watched.

Live and let live and enjoy your stay on JL

PS: Sorry for having a different perspective guys but I respect your freedom of expression.

Warm regards and best wishes to all
    Last edited by singhvp; December 10th, 2010 at 08:54 PM.

Honey, Its all about love: Romantic Pyar ke Nyare Nyare Kisse

This a masala thread for 18+ fun loving audience to share all things about romantic love.

Dear all,

During our life time we do fall in and out (or kicked out) of love, get dumped, dump others, saccha pyar, jhoota pyar, bewafa pyar, काम काढ़न आला प्यार, बिना प्यार का प्यार.

Feel free to discuss your views about various aspects of love, tips and tricks of love, how to fall in love, how to cope with जालिम दुनिया, प्यार के अलसी किस्से कहानिया, प्यार में करेड़ी आल्बाद, प्रेमिया के गैल करेड़ी आल्बाद, any thing and everything related to romantic love.

आण दो इब.

SABHI JL MEMBERS....... ye wordings us thread k starting me likhi hain........ aur usme aise na to koi photo lage hain aur na koi adult site contents hain jo JAATO ki sabhyata pe ek kalank ho.
    Jl per aur bhi bahut si threads hain jinme aap apni sabhyata k aur bakhan kar sakte ho....... is thread me sirf apni apni life me aisi love related ghatna share karne ki baat kahi hai jo aapko thek lage, kisi ne ye request ni ki ki aap apne bed room ki baat yaha likho........
    jisko kuch share karna ho vo us thread me jao aur jise apne faltu k bhashan dene ho vo kisi aur threads me ja sakta hai.JL pe threads ki katti moj se..
    koi kisi ko hath pakad k to lata ni ki tum aa jao aur kuch bolo.............
    bhai bina kaam ghar te sir pe tave bandhe aaoge to sab kame galat e lagega...........
    aur us thread me isa kuch ni likh rakha ki ghar ka koi padhega to vo itna motivate ho jaga ki ghar te agle din bhag jaga............hahahahhahahahhahaha

bhai har kisi ko apni baat rakhne ka haq hai........... aap ye sochte ho ki jaise aap socho vo vaise he soche ya kare to ye galat hai, aapke bache bhi aaj k time me vo ni karte jo aap sochte hain....

kuch galat likha ho to bhai sorry...........
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

singhvp (December 12th, 2010)

Our way or the high way....

VP Sir,

You said it right, live and let live. You are also supportive of freedom of expression. This thread is also part of that "freedom of expression". Why categorize it as anything else?
    You may be mindful of your words, but the same cannot be said for everyone. I can guarantee you that going forward these threads will be quoted in defense whenever a member would be warned about objectionable language. Yes, anything goes in the name of freedom of expression. How can you limit it only to Time Pass section. If the mindset of the member is "freedom of expression", then he would do it in every section.
    Nobody is here to change anyone, nobody is here to change anybody's ideologies. It is just an exchange of opinions/ words. Majority follows only one rule here-"I like him/her, यो म्हारी जिस्सी बात कर्रे से!, and any person who says something different from them-जा ने, किस्से और ने समझा, हम तोह न्यूअ से अर्र न्यूअ रहंगे! तू रह जिस्सा से, हम ने ना सिखा!

Regards
    Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post
    Exactly. Well said Satyeshwar. A very balanced response.

My very first thread on this site was about a serious issue ( "Rural Underdevelopment - An Analysis".). I hardly saw any post from the "sanskari" and esteemed members who are now advocating seriousness and opposing some time pass thread. There were hardly 20-30 participants in that discussion.

If someone initiates some serious discussion, it sounds boring, heavy stuff and it is totally sidetracked by the same "overly educated" people saying that why they should bother about others' concern because they have AC in their drawing rooms and can surf internet also while sitting on cosy chairs. "Bhad me jaye duniya daari". They simply overlook such threads considering as a dry subject and trash. At that point of time they would like to project themselves as ultra-modern, sophisticated and and the wisest persons of the world with an individualistic mindset.

If someone starts some light humour/time pass thread... it is soon branded as cheap and they conveniently jump across the line proclaiming themselves as saviours of Jat culture, traditions and decency while projecting others as a bunch of loose characters.

Yah duniya sirf aap logon ke mood se nahin chalti. Let people have some freedom of expression here. If you people don't like any particular thread, simply avoid it as you have been doing with the serious topic mentioned above. In the controversial thread, I don't see anything more vulgar than some Bollywood/Hollywood movies which some of the members have already boasted of having watched.

Live and let live

5. The Following User Says Thank You to annch For This Useful Post:

ritu (December 12th, 2010)

Well said bhisan............ jatland jat samaj ki website hai , isliye ispar jo kuch likha jaye ya padha jaye usmai sirf jat samaj ke vichar aur unsai related topics hi hone chahiye , jinlogo ese fhaltu topic discuss karne ho wo L/Gland jaise naye website banye aur waha unko unjaise aur bhi log mil jayege aur khul kar waha jo marzi aye wo discuss kare . waha un jaise mentality wale log mil jayege. Par plz jatland ko bkhs do , isko jat samaj ki website hi rhane do .
    Aur rhahe modretors ki to unko to shyad bhagwan bhi nahi samaj sakte ki wo kya chahate , ek taraf to joke section mai sirf jat joke allowed ki baat karte hai aur dusri taraf ese bakwas ko allowed karte hai, . mujhe to lagta hai ye website jat samaj ke vicharo par adharit nahi hokar modretor ke vicharo website bholna chahiye..........................

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vikasbhalothia For This Useful Post:

bishanleo2001 (December 14th, 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by anjoo View Post
    VP Sir,

If the mindset of the member is "freedom of expression", then he would do it in every section.

Regards
    Anju ji,

Here I agree with you and would like to add that freedom of expression comes with certain restrictions to maintain the decorum. But you have been a witness of the dirty, unceremonious, unwarranted and highly derogatory remarks often made by some people targeting members simply because they don't fall in line with their outmoded and fake ideology. Are such remarks, in any way, better than any discussion about any taboo topic.

Individually, I am not very fond of any such discussion on the controversial topic and respecting the feelings and opposition from some worthy members (like you) have already signed off on that thread. And I assure that unless provoked I will try to refrain from the controversial topics in future also. But you people have to show the same alacrity when a wild attempt is made by some uncouth members to rape the modesty of some other dignified members in broad daylight. I hardly see anyone coming to their rescue. May be you people don't have any problem with that kind of vulgarity which seems to be even more sucking giving a nauseating stink than the content of taboo topics.

Regards

सत्येश्वर भाईसाहब ये तो वही बात हो गयी की "पापा भी बनूँगा और बालको की पोट्टी ठाणे ते भी डरूंगा" moderator /पंच का पद एक जिम्मेदारी और चुनोती भरा पद है और इसमे moderator को कीसे की अच्छाई और कीसे की बुराई भी सुनने को मिलती है (और मुझे विश्वास है की कीसी भी moderator को ये पद लेने से पहले इसका आभाष होता hai), लेकिन एक moderator इन सभी आपत्तियों से विचलित हुए बिना, बिना कीसे स्वार्थ और भय के इस पद और समाज की गरिमा को बनाये रखने के लिए कठोर कदम ऊठाने से भी नहीं हिचकिचाता, और आपको भी पता है जब जब भी moderators ने इस साईट की गरिमा और डिग्निटी bachane के लिए ऐसे कोई कदम ऊठाये हैं, अधिकांश सदस्य उनके समर्थन मैं खड़े रहे, और याहं तो ये निमंलिखित नियम आपके द्वारा ही निर्धारित किये गए हैं...........

By using this service, you have agreed that you will not:

* Post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
    * Post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this message board.
    * Use profanity of any kind on this board; posts that contain profanity will be deleted summarily. Repeat violators of this policy (or any other board policy) will be banned from participating.
    * Post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations. These are inappropriate on this message board, and will be deleted summarily. Violators of this policy are subject to banning.
    * Cross-post (post your message in more than one place on this board). This will actually hinder you from getting a rapid answer, and repeated cross-posting may result in your being banned.

We reserve the right to monitor and/or disclose all user activity on the site, including but not limited to posts, profile information, and private messages. We reserve the right to reveal/discuss your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of any complaint and/or concerns.

By posting content on this message board, you agree that Jatland.com can quote from, or reuse the content in promotional materials, newsletters, or other documents.

We reserve the exclusive right to remove or edit your account info/posts once you publish it on the site. Once the content is posted, you may not ask for the same to be removed/edited.

If you do not agree to these rules, please let us know and your account will be deactivated.

Regards
    Jatland.com Admin

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...ीड

सत्येश्वर भाईसाहब ये तो बड़ा ही अस्चार्यजनक होगा की आपको पिछले दीनो की कुछ पोस्ट्स मैं कुछ भी आपतिजनक, अश्लील ऑर भोंडापन (inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented) नज़र नहीं आया, और अगर आप देख के भी अनजान बन गए तो ये तो वही थूक के चाटने वाली बात हो गयी की नियम भी आपने बनवाए और तुडवाने मैं सहयोग भी आपका, मुझे पता नहीं आपके लिए शालीनता और सभ्यता की क्या परिभाषा है , और आपके "fun "की परिभाषा भी मेरी समझ से परे है..... क्या कीसे सामाजिक पटल पे भोंडे अश्लील टिप्पणिया करना "fun " के संदर्ब मैं आता है, आप बाहरी मीडिया ऑर दुसरे लोगो को ये ही दिखाना चाहते हो की "ये है हमारा सभ्य समाज जिसके बारे मैं आपको इतनी गलत फ़हमी hain," मुझे पता नहीं आप इतना होने की पश्चात भी कुछ कठोर निर्णय लेने मैं इतने संकुचा रहे हो..क्या कोई भय है और कोई निजी स्वार्थ ऑर जाटलैंड पे विसिटर त्रफ्फिक बढाने की महेत्व्कांछा... अगर ये "visitors traffic " बढ़ाना आपकी मंशा है तो ऐसा भी क्या visitors traffic जो हमें दुसरे वर्गों की नजरो मैं हंसी और निर्लज्जता का पात्र बना दे....ऐसे पर्सिद्दी भी क्या जो हमें हमारी सभ्यता और गर्व को खोने के बाद आये, वो ज्ञान भी क्या जीसे आप अपने घर मैं सबके सामने बैठ कर ना बाँट पाए...आप अपनी अंतरात्मा से पूछिए की क्या आप ऐसा संवाद अपने भाई बहेन के सामने करने मैं सक्षम होगे जैसा याहं कुछ दीनो से चल रहा था, ये तो वही बात हो गयी की "एक बार एक पडोशी की लड़की को कोई छेड़ रहा था, कीसे ने दूसरे पडोशी से पूचा की तेरे सामने तेरी पडोशी की लड़की को कोई छेड़ रहा है, ये भी तो तेरी बेटी की जैसी है, पडोशी बोला की पडोश की लड़की को ही तो छेड़ रहा है, जब मेरी को छेड़ेगा तभी तो कुछ बोलूँगा"......... .क्या पता आज तो आप ऐसे लोगो का समर्थन करके उनका उत्साहवर्धन कर रहे हैं, लेकिन कल क्या होगा जब कोई सदस्य पोर्न क्लिप्स जाटलैंड पे डाउनलोड करेगा, कीसे के लिए तो वो भी fun और ओपन mindness मैं आता है और मेरे ख्याल से traffic भी काफी increase कर देगा.......मेरा तो अब्ब भी यह ही नम्र निवेदन है की कृपया जाटलैंड पे ऐसा कृत्य को बढ़ावा ना दिया जाये जीस कृत्य को करने मैं हर गेरत दार आदमी अपने परिवार बच्चो भाई बहेनो के सामने नज़र भी ना ऊठा पाए....... मेरे ख्याल से visitors traffic के लिए ऐसे वाहयात और गीरे हुए तरीके अपनाने की बजाये आत्मंथन किया जाए की पिछले कुछ समय से एक्टिव मेम्बेर्स की संख्या में कमी (मुख्यता महिलाओ की) क्यूँ हो रही है, क्यों छोड़ के चले गए वो दूरदर्शी और विलक्षण विचारो वाले log., क्यूँ अधिकांश सदस्य "matrimonial section ".से आगे नहीं बढ़ पाते.....अगर ये भोंडापन और अश्लिता ऐसे ही चलती रही तो मुझे नहीं लगता की कोई इज्ज़तदार और गेरेत्मंद इन्सान याहं आएगा.. और जाटलैंड सिर्फ कुंठित मानसिकता वाले लोगो के लिए बचा रह जायेगा....... रही मनोरंजन की बात जरुरी नहीं की कीसे के घर मैं हंसी सिर्फ " अश्लितापूर्ण संवाद " के बाद ही आती है, स्वस्थ्य मनोरंजन के और भी माध्यम होते हैं और जाटलैंड पे पहले भी थे और अब भी हैं......

आदरणीय सदस्यगण और moderators /पंच, अब्ब निर्णय आपका है की आप इस जाटलैंड को क्या बनाना चाहते हैं... एक हंसी और अश्लीलता, भोंडेपन का जरिया या हमारे समाज , सभ्यता का ऐसा थिंक टैंक जिस से हमारी आने वाली generations ही नहीं बाकी समाज और अन्य वर्ग के लोग भी शिक्षा ले, उन्हें पता चले की कितना गौरवशाली हमारा अतीत रहा है...और कितना सुह्वाना परभावशाली हमारा सफ़र होगा ...........

कृपया ध्यान दे: मैं आशा नहीं करता की मेरे विचारो से ज्ञान मैं अंधे लोगो को कोई फरक पड़ेगा, क्यूंकि नंग नंग ही रहता है, पर मुझे यकीन है की इसे कम से कम हमारे कुछ गेरेत्मंद जाट भाइयो का जमीर जरूर जागेगा............

ज्यादा लिखे के लिए क्षमा,
    धन्यवाद्
    Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Yaar, yeh to had ho gayi!! Chit bhi meri aur Pat bhi meri... Moderate karo tab bhi members ki gaaliya suno, aur Na karo tab bhi members ki gaaliya suno.

We walk a fine line as is evident from several threads over the past few days. While writing down every single area in which a post can be moderated is outside the scope, here is something to ponder: Moderators need to be fair and impartial. The same rules apply to everyone. We don't consider someone as our friend and let him slide and consider someone else as foe and target him. In general, we need to allow most content on a thread. We should only jump in when someone crosses a limit of decency (abusive language) or if members start making personal attacks against each other.
    I think most members and moderators can agree upon everything I have said so far.
    Now comes the major point of contention in between different moderators: Should we allow a general theme to continue in a thread or should we allow members to derail it. There are pros and cons of each approach.

Pro of allowing a general theme only: To everyone who reads the thread, they can get several members viewpoint without losing any continuity. No derailing of threads. Outside community (journalists from newspapers etc.) read the threads and are left with a good impression.
    Con: As soon as a members post is deleted, it automatically antagonizes them against the moderators. Fun loving members who like leg pulling etc. are not allowed to have fun here.

Pro of allowing members to say what they want (as long as they don't cross the line): More and more members contribute. More fun at each others expense.
    Con: Threads can get seriously derailed. Leg pulling can leave some people the more popular people to form a team that doesn't allow the senior or serious members to thrive.

Since we serve all types of people, my own approach is a compromise, let people have fun in some forums and allow serious discussions in others. For example, anything should be allowed in Time pass and Humor section, while General, Social responsibility, Editorial and Current Affairs should be left for serious discussions. This way everyone can get something out of this site. However, to implement this is very hard if not just downright impossible. New people join every day and may not be aware of these rules. Moreover, members (old or new) don't want any intrusion from moderators on any topic. Us being jats are strong willed individuals by nature. This means that even an infraction of 1 point is considered like we just insulted the persons mother. I think that a hands off approach is important from moderators.

Now what will we do about that thread. In my opinion, we will let it stay on the Time Pass section. A lot of people already posted on it which means they are at least getting something out of it. Serious people, please excuse and find another thread to contribute upon.

-Bagh

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bishanleo2001 For This Useful Post:

vivekdh (December 13th, 2010)

Dear VP singh jee.... no sanskari member or esteemed jatland member asked you to gave up your freedom of speech....i second your thought that "freedom of expression come with certain restrictions to maintain the decorum" thats what all concerned people are trying to tell that please use your words with care, the words you cant use in front of your family's ladies, why to use them in front of others ladies... i am sure you have been member on jatland for long enough and you have been part of many controversial discussions, even you didn't shy away from criticizing and taunting great social structure of our community (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...hlight=jagmati) and even you didn't hesitate to appreciate "jagmati" who didn't let a single chance to ruin and defame our culture and reputation as jats all around the place...... did some "sanskari" or esteemed member stop you expressing your feelings... i m sure not because that was freedom of speech and may be giving other people a broader spectrum to think from different angles......but have you have ever thought why such a respectable humble man got banned three time from jatland even from chaupal (where only people with a usage of false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy kind of language are banned).. singh sahb apne vicharo or mood se apne ghar chala karte hain.....ye duniya nahi chalti.......ye duniya aur samaj... samaj ke dwara banaye niyamo se chalta hai.......and i believe that freedom of expression is good till than it doesn't interfere or harm some one else territory. baaki sahb you are more mature, educated, knowledgeable and respectable to us as an elder, you may know more than us......and I am sure as an active member you can be very much constructive to the society......... you are a family person and i know your family members and kids are not member here but please don't forget that other jatland member has their family members here and encourage other kids to join here to learn something positive, something to feel proud of their culture and community...i will appreciate if you can encourage your kids to join jatland...... may be they can be proved true gem of society...... kya pata aap se nahi kam se kam uun se hamare vichar mail khaa jaye... so please don't promote and be part of such a disgusting conversation which can make you feel shame of as a community or even as a human being....... aur singh sahb koi bhee topic dekh ke angrezi ke bade bade article likhe se samaj sudharak or think tank nahi bana jaata, uske liye samaj ko samjhne kee jarurat padti hai aur ye jeevan to aisa hai eesme jitni acchaya dhundoge utni hee acchayi milege, aur jitni burai dhundoge uutni hee buarai....now its depend on you what you want to be and what you want to find........

baaki singh sahab aapke parti hamara samman pahle jitna hee bana rahega... aap acche raho yaa bure... kyunki aap ho to hum main se hee ek.... .

sadar parnaam....

Anju ji,

Here I agree with you and would like to add that freedom of expression comes with certain restrictions to maintain the decorum. But you have been a witness of the dirty, unceremonious, unwarranted and highly derogatory remarks often made by some people targeting members simply because they don't fall in line with their outmoded and fake ideology. Are such remarks, in any way, better than any discussion about any taboo topic.

Individually, I am not very fond of any such discussion on the controversial topic and respecting the feelings and opposition from some worthy members (like you) have already signed off on that thread. And I assure that unless provoked I will try to refrain from the controversial topics in future also. But you people have to show the same alacrity when a wild attempt is made by some uncouth members to rape the modesty of some other dignified members in broad daylight. I hardly see anyone coming to their rescue. May be you people don't have any problem with that kind of vulgarity which seems to be even more sucking giving a nauseating stink than the content of taboo topics.

Regards

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bishanleo2001 For This Useful Post:

vivekdh (December 13th, 2010)

VP Sir,
    I really appreciate you for this post. बात सिर्फ समझदार को समझाई जा सकती है, else every word is a waste and every discussion a muck ground....
    Regards,
    Anju
    Anju ji,

Regards

14. The Following User Says Thank You to annch For This Useful Post:

bishanleo2001 (December 12th, 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by bishanleo2001 View Post
    Dear VP singh jee.... no sanskari member or esteemed jatland member asked you to gave up your freedom of speech....i second your thought that "freedom of expression come with certain restrictions to maintain the decorum" thats what all concerned people are trying to tell ...
    sadar parnaam....
    भाई बिशन,
    अति सुंदर व्याखान I यह जानकार भयंकर प्रसन्नता हुई की इस घोर कलयुग में आप जैसे कुछ चरित्रवान नवयुवक विद्दमान हैं जिन्होंने नैतिक मूल्यों की धरोहर को संजो कर रखा हुआ है I इतना आत्मविभोर हो गया हूँ की इससे आगे न कुछ सोचते बनता है न लिखते बनता है I समय मिले तो मेरी इससे पहले वाली दोनों posts को फिर से पढ़ लेना और उन बिन्दुओं पर भी ध्यान देना जो मैंने कुछ vigilantes द्वारा मासूम सदस्यों के चरित्र हनन (character assassination) के बारे में चिंता जताते हुए उठाये थे. दूसरा आप लोगों को थोडा प्रेरित करें की sereious topics में अधिक से अधिक भागीदारी करें I पिछले तीन चार दिन में जो धर्म की हानि हुई है उसकी क्षतिपूर्ति तो अब संभव नहीं पर किसी तरह से गायत्री मंत्र या धार्मिक अनुष्ठान करके उसका निराकरण करने का एक संयुक्त प्रयास किया जा सकता है, मसलन कोई धार्मिक धागा शुरू किया जा सकता है जिसपर लोग आपनी पूजा अर्चना post कर सकते हैं. समाज के चरित्र निर्माण के आपके इस पावन अभियान में मै सदैव सहयोग देता रहूँगा.

Best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by anjoo View Post
    VP Sir,
    I really appreciate you for this post. बात सिर्फ समझदार को समझाई जा सकती है, else every word is a waste and every discussion a muck ground....
    Regards,
    Anju
    Anju ji,

Thanks for the kind words and your understanding.

Best wishes.

Dear Bishan

Excellent write-ups but in my opinion not fully agreeable! I would like to make a slight change in the phrase, “Freedom of speeches with certain restrictions” to “Freedom of speech with certain responsibilities”. I mean, I agree with you that we as grown up and educated members of Jat Samaj must conduct ourselves with responsibility on an open forum like this.
    In my opinion, it’s also our responsibility to educate our younger generation about the controversial issues thrown upon them by the independent media like Television, Print Media and Internet. The controversial discussion initiated by Vishal was all over the Electronic media in India during the last week where the gay/ lesbians had a show of strength.
    Could we avoid this to happen or prevent our young ones to witness that?
    Moreover, the participation in that thread was huge but mostly against the equal gay/lesb rights. If we are not mentally ready to discuss a topic like this than no one would participate and the thread would die its own death in the initial stage itself.

मुझे आपके लेखन में कहीं २ जरुरत से ज्यादा उतेजना नजर आई !
    कुछ सब्दों और वाक्यों में रोष ऐसा था की जैसे में किसी जाट नहीं बल्कि बजरग दल या शिव सैनिक का परवचन सुन रह हूँ !
    भाई सत्येश्वर के उत्तर से आपको संतुष्ट हो जाना चाहिए था ! मेरी नजर में उनका जवाब बहुत संतुलित था !
    अंत में मेरा यही मानना है की आप भी उस चर्चा में हिस्सा ले, विशाल और अन्य के मानवीय दृष्टिकोण पर आधारित पक्ष का विरोध करते तो अच्छा लगता !

खुश रहो!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

singhvp (December 12th, 2010), vikda (December 27th, 2011)

Serious hon khatir life me bhtere jhamele se. Jo timepas karen aave se aade un ne timepas karen do, jo seriously discuss karen aave se kime wo discuss bhi kare se. Satyeshwar bhai ne jo kahi wa thik kahi hai. Kilki maren tayi timepass er humour section se.. Genral talk, social resposibility, current affiars me seriously baat bhi hove se. Er ye moddey bhtere shyaane se. In ne bera se kunsa taaga chalna chaiye er kunsa nahi. Er ek adhi be galti to sabte ho jaya kare. Bhteri post udave se ye bina matlab aali.

Er Je kise ke koi taaga pasand nahi aata to us taage ne report karke ude te kaankar kaadh jaya karo. Tham bhi raji er itna taaga chaale itne taaage aala bhi raji!
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

singhvp (December 12th, 2010)

How to deal with this type of articles carried by the national dailies? Does anyone have suggestions how to deny access to ladies and children from such kind of articles. Please read the link given below.

http://www.samachar.com/Six-steps-to...mlT0hibfh.html
    Last edited by singhvp; December 12th, 2010 at 06:30 PM.

sir you are rt,but you yourself would never like to start a thread related to this topic on this forum.I m pretty sure and confident about this.
    regards
    How to deal with this type of articles carried by the national dailies? Does anyone have suggestions how to deny access to ladies and children from such kind of articles. Please read the link given below.

" If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Quote Originally Posted by vikasJAT View Post
    , काम काढ़न आला प्यार, बिना प्यार का प्यार.
    vikas bhai teri sari baat shyaani s par maine in dono pyaara ka matlab samjhaiye ye kam kadhan alla pyaar kisa ho s........ ghar pwe kadhe maa babu agge bi kahi s ke ak babu aaj kaam kadhan alla pyaar karke aaya su
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

24. The Following User Says Thank You to raka For This Useful Post:

bishanleo2001 (December 14th, 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by bishanleo2001 View Post
    कृपया ध्यान दे : मैं अपनी पोस्ट के संधर्ब मे कीसी समर्थन की अपेक्षा नहीं करता , बाकी जो भी सच्चा जाट होगा वो रुकेगा नहीं.... और moderators से भी विनती करता हु की कृपया इसे डिलीट ना करे .....……..अर्र भाई मेरे विचारो से सहमत नहीं है , वो इस पोस्ट पे अपने विचार परकट ना करे .............
    बाकी सब moderators की अंतरात्मा और विवेक पे निर्भर करता है की वो कैसे इस परिवार की स्वच्छता , शालीनता और गरीमा को बचाए रखते हैं........…

ज्यादा लिखे के लिए क्षमा …………..

धन्यवाद्
    itni likha kare kadhe ...baki likhi s 100 ki 100
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

This is like finding good in you by pointing bad of others. ye kaam to rajnitic parties karti hai ki humara kaam pichali sarkar se acha hai.
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

mods defintely have right to participate as a member on any thread but he or she should not misuse his or her power as a mod for personal biases.I have learnt over the time not to mind deletion ,edition or infraction as long as its done to maintain the decorum of site jatland.
    Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Even mods are participating in these kind of threads. Assuming the MOds participation as personal comments, but dignity of the responsibility given to a MOD should be maintained.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    This is like finding good in you by pointing bad of others. ye kaam to rajnitic parties karti hai ki humara kaam pichali sarkar se acha hai.
    भाई मैंने सुझाव मांगे थे vote नहीं मांगे थे और ना ही अपने किसी अनैतिक काम पर किसी की मोहर. मैंने सिर्फ यह सुझाव मांगे थे की जो समाचारपत्रों में अश्लील तश्वीर, किस्से कहानियां और article छप रहे हैं जो रोज सुबह आपके घरों में सुबह सुबह चाय की टेबल पर पहुँच जाते हैं उनसे आप लोग अपने बच्चों और बीबियों को कैसे दूर रखोगे .

हर किसी को अनैतिक समझना और अपने आप को नैतिकता का सरताज समझना एक मानवीय दुर्बलता है जो हमेशां से हर समाज में रही है. हर आदमी अपने को दूसरे से ज्यादा पवित्र साबित करने की होड़ में लगा हुआ है. वास्तविकता क्या है यह तो आदमी को स्वयं ही पता होता है I नित्यानंद स्वामी भी अपने आप को नैतिकता का बहुत बड़ा कर्णधार कहता था परन्तु असलियत अब सब के सामने है. और भी ना जाने कितने ढोंगी लोग नैतिकता का लबादा ओढ़े इस दुनिया में अंगूर खा रहे हैं जिनका असली चेहरा कुछ होता है और पब्लिक के सामने कुछ और.

बाकी आप लोग चाहें तो जिस मर्जी धागे को कटवा दें मुझे कोई एतराज़ नहीं. और इस वेबसाइट को आप अपने हिसाब से चलवायें हम तो अपनी टांग नहीं अड़ाएंगे I

PS: Kindly prescribe which are the threads, people are entitled to participate in.
    Last edited by singhvp; December 13th, 2010 at 07:42 AM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

sunitahooda (December 15th, 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    sir you are rt,but you yourself would never like to start a thread related to this topic on this forum.I m pretty sure and confident about this.
    regards
    Ritu ji, there are certain dark and negative aspects of our life which are, unfortunately, prevalent in society. Instead of closing our eyes and pushing these prevailing evils under the carpet it is better to put them to debate so that we can arrive at some objective conclusion. Our children are more prone to such negativity and it becomes our duty to brief them and forewarn them against such negative aspects (homosexuality/pedophilia etc.). I have nowhere supported such evil practices and have gone out of the way to criticize homosexuality. (you may read my comments again). But to avoid any controversy, logjam and giving due regard to the views expressed by some lady members, I have already signed off that thread and you can counter-check that. Having said that , I have no problem even if those threads are taken off the web-site.

PS: Since time is a great constraint for me, apologies in advance if not able to reply to further comments (unless there is some provocation).
    Last edited by singhvp; December 13th, 2010 at 10:22 AM.