Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: A question to moderators and fellow members......

VP Singh jee i have high regards for you...especially when i know you personally...but feel i have taken stand on something which sounded right to me....by the way i like your signature line

Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post
    I agree with you. It was a faux pas. Kindly ignore the second sentence and read upto first sentence only.
    Last edited by deepika; December 14th, 2010 at 06:37 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to deepika For This Useful Post:

singhvp (December 15th, 2010)

Prashant,

You are welcome to state your thoughts...
    My post was just an extension of what Sunita ji was saying herself that she cannot switch from a member to a moderator. For most of us, it is irrelevant if Sunita ji is neutral or biased. Most of us know where to draw a line ourselves.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    I can't say about other members view but I see Sunita neutral in her new role so far..and I see no harm if she is expressing her views and some members don't like it..and I guess every moderator is carrying a disclaimer "these are my view as a JL meber not as a moderator" .
    Anju ji..I apologize i you think that I jumped in between.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annch For This Useful Post:

bishanleo2001 (December 15th, 2010), ritu (December 15th, 2010), sunildabas (December 15th, 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by deepika View Post
    VP Singh jee i have high regards for you...especially when i know you personally...but feel i have taken stand on something which sounded right to me....by the way i like your signature line
    Deepika, our stand off here should not have any bearing on our social/personal relations. Any forum is just like a Panchayat and a Panch should behave without any prejudice. That is why there is a common saying "Panch is Parmeshwar". I hope our discussion will not have any negative impact on the sense of mutual respect.

पिछले ख़राब अनुभवों को छोड़कर आगे से क्या अच्छा करना हैं जाटलैंड पर यह मिलकर सोचें सभी मेम्बर और मोडरेटर तो अच्छा hoga. और एक दुसरे की कमियां निकलना और गलतियाँ दिखाना बंद हो तो अच्छा हैं. vpsingji भी एक बहुत ही अच्छे माननीय व्यक्ति हैं उनसे भी सलाह लेनी चाहिए. और उनके विचारों की क़द्र करनी चाहिए. ऐसा ही चलता रहा तो नए मेम्बर को भी यही लगेगा की यह सामाजिक वेबसाइट न होकर एक राजनितिक वेबसाइट हैं!!!!!!!! सब अपनी राजनितिक चाल की तरह जवाब दे रहे हैं.! pls इस मसले को यहीं पे बंद करके यह सोचने का शुरू करिए की हमें हमारी वेबसाइट को और कैसे पोपुलर बनाया जा सकेगा हमारी जाट समाज के अन्दर......................................
    जय भारत

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SALURAM For This Useful Post:

annch (December 15th, 2010), premsukhdidel (December 15th, 2010), ritu (December 14th, 2010), Shibani (December 15th, 2010), singhvp (December 14th, 2010), sjakhars (December 15th, 2010), sunildabas (December 15th, 2010), sunitahooda (December 17th, 2010), vikasJAT (December 14th, 2010)

bhai aatish ye sab log jo ek dusrre ke sarr ho rahe hai unme se tum bhi ek ho aur me bhi.aur agar kisi galat baat ka ab tak virodh na hua ho to kya kabhi bhi nahi hoga.jab jaago tabhi savera.bhai english or haryanvi dono me hi galat hai jo galat shabad hai .baat number of threads ki nahi ho rahi .bhondapaan point out karne k liye ek quote hi bahut hai.....i know you are one of the descent members on jatland and you would never like to use this kind of language yourself reason you know very well and for that reason only ppl are objecting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    @MOds:

काम काढ़न आला प्यार,

"और गंडासे कित चल्या" or "यो बड़ा अच्छा राछ से"

The above sayings/sentences are Haryanvi slangs.

Ye word delete karke is thread ko lock kar do..thats it..Khamkha mai ek doosre ke sir ho re hian aade..

P.S: (Tips)Ye sentences yadi kissi ne English mai likh diye hote to shayad itne offensive nahi hote(Jatland Perception)..It makes a big difference when you write in English. You are pretty much safe as long as you are writing in english. There are heaps of threads on JL where one can easily find out the vulgarity/offensiveness in language(Provided it's written in English). English slang..The above sentences written in Haryanvi (Haryanavi slang) . That's the only difference. I am not defending that one should carry on with these slangs. I am just throwing some light on how people ignore something which is written in English and how they perceive it when it's written in Haryanvi.

Example: If you write in English

What do you like about India thread?http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...ut-India/page5

Have a look at the post # 94. No one objected it.

Example: If you write in Haryanvi

यदि इतनी भोंडेपन/सभ्यता की चिंता हो रही है तो ऐसा जाटलैंड पर ऐसे बहुत से Thread मिल जायेंगे जहाँ पर पता नहीं कितना Vulgar/Offensive लिखा हुआ है. तो उनका भी साथ में विरोध करो. यदि भोंडेपन वाले तर्क से चलते हैं तो ऐसा भोंडापन तो सालों से चलता आ रहा है जाटलैंड के ऊपर. अभी आँखें क्यों खुली है जाटलैंड के सदस्यों की.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ritu For This Useful Post:

annch (December 15th, 2010), bishanleo2001 (December 15th, 2010), Malikpriya (December 15th, 2010), sunildabas (December 15th, 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by SALURAM View Post
    पिछले ख़राब अनुभवों को छोड़कर आगे से क्या अच्छा करना हैं जाटलैंड पर यह मिलकर सोचें सभी मेम्बर और मोडरेटर तो अच्छा hoga. और एक दुसरे की कमियां निकलना और गलतियाँ दिखाना बंद हो तो अच्छा हैं. vpsingji भी एक बहुत ही अच्छे माननीय व्यक्ति हैं उनसे भी सलाह लेनी चाहिए. और उनके विचारों की क़द्र करनी चाहिए. ऐसा ही चलता रहा तो नए मेम्बर को भी यही लगेगा की यह सामाजिक वेबसाइट न होकर एक राजनितिक वेबसाइट हैं!!!!!!!! सब अपनी राजनितिक चाल की तरह जवाब दे रहे हैं.! pls इस मसले को यहीं पे बंद करके यह सोचने का शुरू करिए की हमें हमारी वेबसाइट को और कैसे पोपुलर बनाया जा सकेगा हमारी जाट समाज के अन्दर......................................
    सालूराम जी ने बहुत ही समझदारी की बात की है जबकि वो उम्र में कईयों से छोटे हैं. उन्होंने सही कहा की जो हुआ उसे भूल जाएँ और आगे बढ़ें. आपस में छोटी छोटी बातों को लेकर तनाव बढाने से माहौल और खराब होगा.
    कोई अच्छा सा धागा शुरू करें किसी रचनात्मक काम यानि समुदाय के सांस्कृतिक, शैक्षणिक एवं आर्थिक विकास के बारे में. सालूराम जी राजस्थानी में शायद कहते हैं के आज तक की रोल-गदोल

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (December 15th, 2010), vicky84 (December 15th, 2010)

One thing that one can notice on this thread after it was started,(Haryana mein ek kahawat hai 'takkar aal unt pahle karwaye' n ye yahan pe sahi sabit horahi hai)some thoughtfull and open people are having issues after it was raised now? There is always a first time for everything and bishen did it so now why to point what has happend or written in past, I read it somewhere one should talk about past only if it was glorious so its futile to talk about what was written in past.
    What i think from my personnel point is something that you can say in presence of your family members of adults that you should not say here also and that will automatically draws the line. N As Saluram said let see the future not past.
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

bishanleo2001 (December 15th, 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    bhai aatish ye sab log jo ek dusrre ke sarr ho rahe hai unme se tum bhi ek ho aur me bhi.aur agar kisi galat baat ka ab tak virodh na hua ho to kya kabhi bhi nahi hoga.jab jaago tabhi savera.bhai english or haryanvi dono me hi galat hai jo galat shabad hai .baat number of threads ki nahi ho rahi .bhondapaan point out karne k liye ek quote hi bahut hai.....i know you are one of the descent members on jatland and you would never like to use this kind of language yourself reason you know very well and for that reason only ppl are objecting it.
    Ritu Didi,

सबसे पहले तो धन्यवाद् मेरी पोस्ट को समघ्ने के लिए. और धन्यवाद् इसके लिए भी की आपने ये तो माना अंग्रेजी में गलत लिखा हुआ भी गलत है. मैंने अपनी उस पोस्ट में ये नहीं कहा की जाटलैंड के ऊपर भोंडापन चलते रहना चाहिए क्योंकि ये पहले से भी चलता आ रहा है. ये सवाल पहले भी कई सदस्यों ने उठाये हैं और पता नहीं क्यों वो मेरी पोस्ट को धयान से नहीं पढ़ रहे या फिर पढना नहीं चाहते. लेकिन मैं फिर से उन्ही बात को दोहराना चाहता हूँ की मैं बिलकुल विरोध में हूँ की यहाँ पर कोई भी अभद्र भाषा का प्रयोग करे. मेरे दो सवाल थे उस पोस्ट में:

१. ओ.प ने ये लिखा की जाटलैंड के ऊपर पिछले कुछ समय से अभद्रता का नाच हो रहा है. अंजू ने मुघे एक लिंक भी दिखाया के ऐसा पहले होता था और अब ऐसा हो रहा है. तो मैंने उन्ही बातों को धयान में रखते हुए ये लिखा :

ऐसी अभद्रता सालों से चली आ रही है जाटलैंड के ऊपर. ये अभी पिछले कुछ दिनों से नहीं चली है. सभी ने देखि हुई हैं वो पोस्ट.

२. फिर मैंने उसका एक उदहारण ये दिया की, ऐसी अभद्र भाषा यही कोई अंग्रेजी में लिखे तो वो क्यों अभद्र नहीं मानी जाती. ये उदहारण उन्ही थ्रेअड्स में से लिया गया है जहाँ पर हम सभी लोगों ने अपने विचार रखे थे. और ऐसे बहुत से थरेअद हैं जहाँ पर लोगों ने ऐसे अंग्रेजी में अभद्र लिखी हुई भाषा को नकारते हुए अपने विचार व्यक्त किये. वो शायद इतनी बुरी हैं की मैं शायद उसे यहाँ लिखना भी नहीं चाहूँगा. ये सब कहते हुए मैं यहीं कहूँगा की चाहे भाषा अंग्रेजी हो या हिंदी या कोई बोली (हरयाणवी). अभद्र तो अभद्र ही है.
    Last edited by vicky84; December 16th, 2010 at 08:14 AM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (December 15th, 2010), singhvp (December 15th, 2010)

Atish,

With due respect to your thoughts, what is the purpose of all your posts in this thread? Regarding your questions, has anybody denied that people have been using objectionable language all this while on JL?
    Did anybody say that posts written in HINDI are more objectionable than those written in ENGLISH? Correct me if I am wrong, wasn't it you who started that thought process? Did Bishan or anyone else say anything on these lines?

Either we can continue to have discussion on which objectionable post is 'better" than the other, whether an isolated objectionable post is more/less offensive than a series of objectionable posts in a thread, a single objectionable thread is better/worse than several threads of the same nature going on at the same time, OR, we can endeavor to live with our differences hopefully without shutting our eyes and sensibilities. What do you say?

Regards,
    Ritu Didi,

सबसे पहले तो धन्यवाद् मेरी पोस्ट को समघ्ने के लिए. और धन्यवाद् इसके लिए भी की आपने ये तो माना अंग्रेजी में गलत लिखा हुआ भी गलत है. मैंने अपनी उस पोस्ट में ये नहीं कहा की जाटलैंड के ऊपर भोंडापन चलते रहना चाहिए क्योंकि ये पहले से भी चलता आ रहा है. ये सवाल पहले भी कई सदस्यों ने उठाये हैं और पता नहीं क्यों वो मेरी पोस्ट को धयान से नहीं पढ़ रहे या फिर पढना नहीं चाहते. लेकिन मैं फिर से उन्ही बात को दोहराना चाहता हूँ की मैं बिलकुल विरोध में हूँ की यहाँ पर कोई भी अभद्र भाषा का प्रयोग करे. मेरे दो सवाल थे उस पोस्ट में:

१. ओ.प ने ये लिखा की जाटलैंड के ऊपर पिछले कुछ समय से अभद्रता का नाच हो रहा है. अंजू ने मुघे एक लिंक भी दिखाया के ऐसा पहले होता था और अब ऐसा हो रहा है. तो मैंने उन्ही बातों को धयान में रखते हुए ये लिखा :

ऐसी अभद्रता सालों से चली आ रही है जाटलैंड के ऊपर. ये अभी पिछले कुछ दिनों से नहीं चली है. सभी ने देखि हुई हैं वो पोस्ट.

२. फिर मैंने उसका एक उदहारण ये दिया की, ऐसी अभद्र भाषा यही कोई अंग्रेजी में लिखे तो वो क्यों अभद्र नहीं मानी जाती. ये उदहारण उन्ही थ्रेअड्स में से लिया गया है जहाँ पर हम सभी लोगों ने अपने विचार रखे थे. और ऐसे बहुत से थरेअद हैं जहाँ पर लोगों ने ऐसे अंग्रेजी में अभद्र लिखी हुई भाषा को नकारते हुए अपने विचार व्यक्त किये. वो शायद इतनी बुरी हैं की मैं शायद उसे यहाँ लिखना भी नहीं चाहूँगा. ये सब कहते हुए मैं यहीं कहूँगा की चाहे भाषा अंग्रेजी हो या हिंदी या कोई बोली (हरयाणवी). अभद्र तो अभद्र ही है. .
    Last edited by sunitahooda; December 16th, 2010 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Requested by writer

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to annch For This Useful Post:

bharti (December 15th, 2010), bishanleo2001 (December 15th, 2010), prashantacmet (December 15th, 2010), ritu (December 15th, 2010), sunillathwal (December 15th, 2010), upendersingh (December 16th, 2010), vicky84 (December 15th, 2010), vikda (December 27th, 2011), VirJ (December 15th, 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by anjoo View Post
    Atish,

With due respect to your thoughts, what is the purpose of all your posts in this thread?
    Regarding your questions, has anybody denied that people have been using objectionable language all this while on JL? Did anybody say that posts written in HINDI are more objectionable than those written in ENGLISH? Correct me if I am wrong, wasn't it you who started that thought process? Did Bishan or anyone else say anything on these lines?
    Either we can continue to have discussion on which objectionable post is 'better" than the other, whether an isolated objectionable post is more/less offensive than a series of objectionable posts in a thread, a single objectionable thread is better/worse than several threads of the same nature going on at the same time, OR, we can endeavor to live with our differences hopefully without shutting our eyes and sensibilities. What do you say?
    Regards,
    I am just throwing some light on how people ignore something which is written in English and how they perceive it when it's written in Haryanvi.

Proved it with example.

Nothing more thanks

BTW, I like this "LIKE" button

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (December 15th, 2010), singhvp (December 15th, 2010), sunitahooda (December 15th, 2010), vivekdh (December 15th, 2010)

Anjoo....I had thought to post two replies-one as a member other as an Editor but thought It'll go on and on to discuss what type of member I am or I was and what type of Editor I'm or I'll be.This role has been given to me after a good consideration of all aspects( I hope). Its the responsibilty of much much senior people of the portal, I completeyly trust they have made a right choice by selecting me and I would never ever let them or members down. I'll appreciate if you could also value their decision, nothing much to say on this I'm sure your doubts will be cleared in due course of time
    Quote Originally Posted by anjoo View Post
    You are saying that you cannot separate your two roles of a member and a moderator. So, does this mean that you will carry your prejudices, friendships/ rivalries, assumptions that you have developed over years as a JL member, on to your brand new role as a Moderator? Should we expect you to be neutral as a Moderator when you hold such strong opinions as a member? You can answer this for yourself.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunitahooda For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (December 15th, 2010), singhvp (December 15th, 2010), upendersingh (December 16th, 2010), vicky84 (December 15th, 2010), vikasJAT (December 15th, 2010)

आप कितने ही धोले लत्ते पहर लो उअर्र कितना ही संगवा लो ,लोग छींट मारे बिना कोणी जान दे आपने

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Anjoo....I had thought to post two replies-one as a member other as an Editor but thought It'll go on and on to discuss what type of member I am or I was and what type of Editor I'm or I'll be.This role has been given to me after a good consideration of all aspects( I hope). Its the responsibilty of much much senior people of the portal, I completeyly trust they have made a right choice by selecting me and I would never ever let them or members down. I'll appreciate if you could also value their decision, nothing much to say on this I'm sure your doubts will be cleared in due course of time

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vivekdh For This Useful Post:

singhvp (December 15th, 2010), vikasJAT (December 15th, 2010)

Vivek mai to dholle kade pahartiye konya... Blue arr black favourite hain mere to:D fer bi mai kalli na mannu tum chhente maar kai raji ho liyo, aaj kaal bhaterey badhiya-badhiya washing powder aarey hain market mai jaise "Daag achhey hain" by Surf Excel:o
    Quote Originally Posted by vivekdh View Post
    आप कितने ही धोले लत्ते पहर लो उअर्र कितना ही संगवा लो ,लोग छींट मारे बिना कोणी जान दे आपने

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunitahooda For This Useful Post:

singhvp (December 15th, 2010), vikasJAT (December 15th, 2010), vivekdh (December 15th, 2010)

हा हा हा हा इब्ब तो सत्ये भाई ने एक और काम मिल गया , एक ऐस्सा मानस वाशिंग पोडर लाना पड़ेगा जिसकी टैग लाइन होगी "मोडरेटर अच्छे हैं "

Vivek mai to dholle kade pahartiye konya... Blue arr black favourite hain mere to:D fer bi mai kalli na mannu tum chhente maar kai raji ho liyo, aaj kaal bhaterey badhiya-badhiya washing powder aarey hain market mai jaise "Daag achhey hain" by Surf Excel:o

27. The Following User Says Thank You to vivekdh For This Useful Post:

narendra81 (December 15th, 2010)

Rahan dyo nai kyu bahkaao so

Vivek just hope and pray the day comes in my lifetime I'm willing to wait and want to see smiles on faces whom I've upset in the past one way or the other!
    हा हा हा हा इब्ब तो सत्ये भाई ने एक और काम मिल गया , एक ऐस्सा मानस वाशिंग पोडर लाना पड़ेगा जिसकी टैग लाइन होगी "मोडरेटर अच्छे हैं "

sahi kahi Vivek ya baat....
    koi kitna e badiya ho per koi na koi muh fer k chaleniya mile e se.

apne aas padose me e dekhan ne mil ja se ya baat ki.padosi chugli jarur karenge aur dur ka badayi karega......
    vo kise ne sahi kahi hai ki aajkal log apne dukh te dukhi na hote balki sath aale ki sukh ne dekh k ghane dukhi ho ja se......hahahaahhahaa
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

30. The Following User Says Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

sunitahooda (December 15th, 2010)

I'm willing to wait and want to see smiles on faces whom I've upset in the past one way or the other!
    Sachi Hey?

Manney te eebe bera pattya tun Panchani bangi ... Mubarak ho!

I request all the members not to wait and start a thread altogether by collecting so many instances, Instead be bold like jats are and indicate the person then and there itself if somewhat wrong is written. People learn this way also, once you point fingures at the language you will find a change instantly.

Also we could discuss variety of topics without using questionable language. Being so much lenient is not the solution. Slang is not the real face of Haryanvi like Deepshi said somewhere in her posts slang used in other threads is used by ganvar people in haryana and not learned or wiser/sober people. Please dont polute our haryanvi by emphasising on slangs pahele hi media jahan gandagi dikhani ho wahan haryanvi ka paryog karti hai.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jitendershooda For This Useful Post:

ritu (December 16th, 2010), singhvp (December 16th, 2010), sunildabas (December 16th, 2010), sunillathwal (December 15th, 2010), sunitahooda (December 15th, 2010), vikasJAT (December 15th, 2010), vivekdh (December 16th, 2010)

Atish that post in the quoted thread has been deleted along with another member's reply. Member's should always report such posts.

Manne note karya hai ke kise-kise baat ke to ghane paachhey padd jangey arr kayi issi-issi ek dum ignore kar dengey.

Please come forward to bring such posts to our notice. I'll post one such link here
    I am just throwing some light on how people ignore something which is written in English and how they perceive it when it's written in Haryanvi.

Proved it with example.

Nothing more thanks

BTW, I like this "LIKE" button

34. The Following User Says Thank You to sunitahooda For This Useful Post:

singhvp (December 15th, 2010)

kitni hairrani ki baat hai ye off topis post mod about jatland.com jaise section me khud likh rahe hai aur waha atime pass section me likhi hui offtopic post members ki delete kar rahe hai.....mods.respected mod practice what you moderate...
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Sunita ji,

It is least of my concerns who made you an editor, why you were made an editor and how you would perform as an editor. My post was only an extension of your own thought that you cannot stop being a Member now that you are an Editor.

Still, good luck with your new role.........

Regards

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annch For This Useful Post:

bishanleo2001 (December 16th, 2010), rinkusheoran (December 16th, 2010), ritu (December 16th, 2010)