Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: A question to moderators and fellow members......

ritu ji hai to topic pe hi thoda halke fulke aandaj me

meri post or sunita ji ke jawab kaa on topic sarans hai

मैं :- सुनीता जी कितना ही अच्छा काम कर लो कोई ना कोई भुंडा बता ही देगा.
    सुनीता जी :- बतान दे विवेक हम तो 16X8 हाँ , काम बढ़िया करते रहेंगे ,और आगे कोशिस रहेगी की सब खुश रहे

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    kitni hairrani ki baat hai ye off topis post mod about jatland.com jaise section me khud likh rahe hai aur waha atime pass section me likhi hui offtopic post members ki delete kar rahe hai.....mods.respected mod practice what you moderate...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vivekdh For This Useful Post:

sunitahooda (December 16th, 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by vivekdh View Post
    muje contact mods jaisa kuch dhikha nahi issliye yahi likh raha hu

Hi Mods,
    i am not able to login to chaupal recently. is there any problem with my network or anything changed ?
    haan vivek change ho gaya thoda chupal me jaan ka rasta pichli gaal me dar fod diya eb ude ne aa jaya kar.........:p:p
    Don't show me Attitude .............I got more than You............

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Malikpriya For This Useful Post:

sunitahooda (December 16th, 2010)

Vipin,

Posts are getting deleted, sorry "EDITED", for such ludicrous reasons that they will make a good read in the humor section..........
    Quote Originally Posted by VipinJyani View Post
    I dont know what are you refering to. Anyway arguments are normal in a discussion Me and VP ji are mature enough to sort out personal things over the phone. However the matter was related to this post and previous many such posts and hence pointed out here as it was related to forum. He doesnt provoke me personally this provocation was in general and he doesnt provoke me to abuse but I mean post are provocative enough to get a desired responce and we dont have any such issue as such. Otherwise he is a great human.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annch For This Useful Post:

cooljat (December 16th, 2010), sunildabas (December 17th, 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by anjoo View Post
    Vipin,

Posts are getting deleted, sorry "EDITED", for such ludicrous reasons that they will make a good read in the humor section..........
    Exactly, You stole words from my mouth but I was bit scared to post fearing that they may not be positive or comfortable. But at least I am having great fun at my own expense :p
    Last edited by VirJ; December 16th, 2010 at 06:35 PM. Reason: spell
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

Errrrr........who are you talking about????.....:D
    Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post
    What a tragedy, people who do not have a minimum decency have landed up to become moderators.

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Atish that post in the quoted thread has been deleted along with another member's reply. Member's should always report such posts.

Manne note karya hai ke kise-kise baat ke to ghane paachhey padd jangey arr kayi issi-issi ek dum ignore kar dengey.

Please come forward to bring such posts to our notice. I'll post one such link here
    Ohh sorry missed this post...kyun muhh khulwaoo ho mera...ye aade jo sanskriti ka prachar kar re hain unhi thread mei badh chadh ke bhaag le re the...wo post abhi bhi vahin padi hain..wo bhi series of objectionable posts..khair rehan do iss sabko discuss karne ko..koi fayda nahi hai

Better off ke..aage aisa na ho is par dhayan diya jaaye..

Dhanayawad.
    Last edited by vicky84; December 16th, 2010 at 06:21 PM.

Atish,

Jab muhh kholna hii nahin tha toh yahan main forum par kyun likhya? You have quoted other posts, then why miss out on the one you don't want to speak about?

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Ohh sorry missed this post...kyun muhh khulwaoo ho mera...ye aade jo sanskriti ka prachar kar re hain unhi thread mei badh chadh ke bhaag le re the...wo post abhi bhi vahin padi hain..wo bhi series of objectionable posts..khair rehan do iss sabko discuss karne ko..koi fayda nahi hai

Atish,

Jab muhh kholna hii nahin tha toh yahan main forum par kyun likhya? You have quoted other posts, then why miss out on the one you don't want to speak about?
    Anjoo,

Baat aapki ek dum thik hai..Aap hi logon ke logic se bol raha hoon main ki..ek quote hi bahut hai bhondepaan ko darshaane ke liye..aur mere andar bhi thodi moti sharam hai..abb maine yahan JL ka pindara to kholna nahi hai..aur na hi main yahan 5-6 saal se member hoon..jo poori history ko check karoonga aab main..

ha bhai meri samjh me na aaya tha matlab ja taahi kahh di......er shyad jis mod ne mere kahmte a delete ki thi vo bhi bichara bolla tha.baaki teri post se mujhe koi problem nahi thi .shikyat mod se thi......
    Quote Originally Posted by vivekdh View Post
    ritu ji hai to topic pe hi thoda halke fulke aandaj me

meri post or sunita ji ke jawab kaa on topic sarans hai

मैं :- सुनीता जी कितना ही अच्छा काम कर लो कोई ना कोई भुंडा बता ही देगा.
    सुनीता जी :- बतान दे विवेक हम तो 16X8 हाँ , काम बढ़िया करते रहेंगे ,और आगे कोशिस रहेगी की सब खुश रहे
    Last edited by ritu; December 16th, 2010 at 06:34 PM.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

i wish i could have written one of that ........
    Vipin,

" If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Quote Originally Posted by VipinJyani View Post
    Exactly, You stole words from my mouth but I was bit scared to post fearing that they may not be positive or comfortable. But at least I am having great fun at my own expense :p
    hahahha....bhai tai modde aala kaam tyaag diya ..teri baat tai nu lage ak raazi main kona tyaga tai yu kaam ..kuch kardi bani teri gail......aag si kha raakhyi tai..arr angarre bagan laag rya eibb tu modya ki kani...........hahahha..............
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

singhvp (December 16th, 2010)

Looks like few of the issues have been settled and the thread starter has said all he wanted to say and point out, points well taken.

All in all this thread has all kind of expressions, starting from the objections for usage of slangs in hindi/english/haryanvi, request for fellow members not to cross a certain line of decency, importance of sanskar and sankriti, suggestions as well as complaints, humor and criticism both of members and moderators. Its been noticed that not much input is being posted pertaining to the issue raised by the thread starter and thread is just getting dragged by posting which is mostly off-topic. If still there's something left to be discussed, a request to open the thread can be sent to moderators, the thread is being closed.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sunitahooda For This Useful Post:

singhvp (December 16th, 2010)