Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: India Marches Against Corruption

Again, I am sorry for taking this thread off-topic.
    Its not personal at all VP Singh Ji. I do not know any of these people personally like you know Vrinda Karat.

You have been abusing everyone like this. Now, SP Deswal Ji has criticized (not criticized actually, he made her look normal who is very big in your view) Vrinda Karat and you are "aap to peechhe hi pad gaye". When you abuse someone that is not "peechhe padna" but if someone else does that about someone known to you (in this case Vrinda Karat) than you feel pain.

You are teaching Mr. Arvind "shaleenta", were all your replies "shaleen"? Who started posts without shaleenta? Its you who started it and now you are asking for "shaleenta". I can quote some of your posts which are too "shaleen" in the "Jeans ban ... thread". Its easy to teach than follow. Do you think you can get away with your writing skills? People are not fool VP Singh Ji. They just dont want to "seeng pilana", that is why people get away with their filthy remarks coated in some colonial languae writing skills.

VP Singh Ji, Do you read your own posts after you submit them?

This discussion was about the movement itself, focus should be there but you were the first person who started to make it about persons by suspecting their integrity. I am happy that something is being done. Someone is taking it to the streets because our political leaders could not. Indiaagainastcorruption people are making people aware, they are giving them a way to show the govt. that they are not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post
    Bhai Sitaram, there is nothing inner about whatever I have written. Everything is in public domain made available by Indian gossip mill and the media reports. Please don't take my remarks about any leader or Baba as personal because these leaders and Babas are not our relatives. Cheer up. I think we are going off topic. Let us join hands to remove corruption first.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Quote Originally Posted by jakhar77 View Post
    Again, I am sorry for taking this thread off-topic.
    Its not personal at all VP Singh Ji. I do not know any of these people personally like you know Vrinda Karat.

You have been abusing everyone like this. Now, SP Deswal Ji has criticized (not criticized actually, he made her look normal who is very big in your view) Vrinda Karat and you are "aap tp peechhe hi pad gaye". When you abuse someone that is not "peechhe padna" but if someone else does that about someone known to you (in this case Vrinda Karat) than you feel pain.

You are teaching Mr. Arvind "shaleenta", were all your replies were "shaleen"? Who started this posts without shaleenta? Its you who started it and now you are asking for "shaleenta". I can quote some of your posts which so "shaleen" in the "Jeans ban ... thread". Its easy to teach than follow. Do you think you can get away with your writing skills? People are not fool VP Singh Ji. They just dont want to "seeng pilana", that is why people get away with their filthy remarks coated in some colonial languae writing skills.

This discussion was about the movement itself, focus should be there but you were first person who started to make it about persons by suspecting their integrity. I am happy that something is being done. Someone is taking it to the streets because our political leaders could not. Indiaagainastcorruption people are making people aware, they are giving them a way to show the govt. that they are not happy.
    Cool down Sitaram Bhai, cool down. Don't worry about Deshwal ji and others. Let them take care of themselves.

BTW you don't seem to understand anything about humour. The very first line of my post to Deswal ji was in jest. I was not at all serious about that and I am sure Deshwal ji has not taken any offence to it.

About the anti-corruption campaign, don't think that you are the sole torch bearer. Entire nation is worried about this menace. Don't try to gang up and put people in bad light by putting wrong statements in their mouth. Do you think you and few of your friends will turn the tide? Let people express themselves freely. Don't try to brow beat and malign others. I am what I am you cannot change me. Please don't drag other names in the bilateral issues.

Now you are saying it was humor, that's really great. It's is social responsibility forum and not humor VP Singh Ji. Did you see anyone else cracking jokes here? Its not about cooling down also and I am not trying to change you, why should I? You are teaching "shaleenta" to someone that is OK but when someone brings out your own mess in front of you, you can't take it, oh yeah.. it hurts.

It does hurt VP Singh Ji when mature people like you comment so irresponsibly.

I nowhere said that I am the torch bearer or whatever you said. Even, I did not reply in this thread, I liked the idea of Indiaagainstcorruption and clicked the "Like" button but when the whole idea of starting this thread was hijacked than I made my first post. Who is ganging up against whom? I can say the same thing, you are also trying to gang up against the people who are trying to do something against the corruption. They may not succeed but at least they are part of a movement. I am not a part of it as I can not actively participate but I can do some "Hausla Afzai" at least.

Which bilateral issues are you talking about? Comments made in this thread are public so nothing is bilateral in this. Anyone can comment on what has been offered on this public forum provided it is not offending and vulgar.

Cool down Sitaram Bhai, cool down. Don't worry about Deshwal ji and others. Let them take care of themselves.

BTW you don't seem to understand anything about humour. The very first line of my post to Deswal ji was in jest. I was not at all serious about that and I am sure Deshwal ji has not taken any offence to it.

About the anti-corruption campaign, don't think that you are the sole torch bearer. Entire nation is worried about this menace. Don't try to gang up and put people in bad light by putting wrong statements in their mouth. Do you think you and few of your friends will turn the tide? Let people express themselves freely. Don't try to brow beat and malign others. I am what I am you cannot change me. Please don't drag other names in the bilateral issues.
    जाट महान
    ----------

यह थ्रेड अपनी असली दिशा खो चूका हैं इसका मकसद शायद corruption के खिलाफ आवाज थी लेकिन यहाँ तो किसी की इज्जत उड़ाई जा रही हैं.....
    जय भारत

Arvind, hope you aren't serious when you wrote a bout moral values? Is JATLAND an educational institution who would confirm/give a character certificate? Just because I'm a moderator?
    You are so furious AS IF this is the first time and I'm the first one to write a l'il negative about someone? Thousands times people have written/shouted/ abused lot of political figures/social idols, did you ask everyone a justification of playing around with language?

P.S.- Where did I say he is corrupt?

What are your suggestions to acquire a HIGH MORAL. I hope you give it a thought when you write like this in future about anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvindc View Post
    Casting a negative image of someone, without justifying it, is inappropriate; jut like it would be inappropriate to say that Jatland is promoting people to mods without adequate screening of moral values. Playing around with language doesn't help!!

[/B]

Let's all vote for 'Anti corruption' for a brighter future of Indian. Let's all get united to save not only our culture and image, but also this earth, from evil scavengers.
    Last edited by sunitahooda; February 5th, 2011 at 09:27 PM.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunitahooda For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (February 7th, 2011), singhvp (February 5th, 2011)

Lol. Looks like a lot of good and on-topic posts are deleted( 3 panne se thread 2 panne ki ho gayi). I read them yesterday late night, thought would reply in morning but looks like they are gone now.

Anyway still want to ask VP ji: VP ji what has been your point in those deleted posts? You support anti corrpution but then went on and on to criticise Ramdev. You ridiculed his dress, his motive, his business decisions, called him devil. I mean whats your point. I dont know him personally but at least gathering mass for anti corruption is a good thing and should be supported. If all start asking these questions then GOVT would be under pressure to create more check and balance and ultimately it would get rid of lot of corruption.
    Last edited by VirJ; February 6th, 2011 at 05:34 AM.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 6th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by VipinJyani View Post
    Lol. Looks like a lot of good and on-topic posts are deleted( 3 panne se thread 2 panne ki ho gayi). I read them yesterday late night, thought would reply in morning but looks like they are gone now.

Anyway still want to ask VP ji: VP ji what has been your point in those deleted posts? You support anti corrpution but then went on and on to criticise Ramdev. You ridiculed his dress, his motive, his business decisions, called him devil. I mean whats your point. I dont know him personally but at least gathering mass for anti corruption is a good thing and should be supported. If all start asking these questions then GOVT would be under pressure to create more check and balance and ultimately it would get rid of lot of corruption.
    Vipin Bhai, let me reiterate my stand on corruption. Corruption is a national tragedy and we all must fight it out. My only reservation was about the leadership and I think I am entitled to like or dislike any one as a leader of the country or this movement. If you people forcibly want me to support Baba Ramdev as the next PM, then it is a different thing. Frankly speaking, I would prefer people like Swami Agnivesh to lead this campagin. I hope it is clear now. As for calling devil to anyone, you have grossly misunderstood. There is a phrase: "to give the devil his due" which universally applies to anyone and is not a derogatory term. And I simply meant to say that we must give credit to Baba Ramdev also for his contribution. If I am proven wrong in the interpretation of this phrase, I am willing to withdraw this reference to assuage your feelings. I have nothing personal against Baba Ramdev.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (February 7th, 2011), sunildabas (February 7th, 2011), sunitahooda (February 6th, 2011), vicky84 (February 6th, 2011)

Ok VP ji, ye PM banne vali bat kahan se aagayi. No one has stopped Swami Agnivesh to lead the campaign. I dont know who that person is but why he hasnt started one yet. For what he is waiting? And no one has even stopped you to lead. Lot of them would be behind you as well if you lead. No person is perfect. Even I have done some good deeds and some bad ones. What I meant is a good deed doesnt matter by whom, when and where should be supported. I dont know whether he wants to be PM or not but even if he do, no harm as he cannot be unless people like you and me vote.

Its a positive move/campaign and people like you and me cannot gather such mass movement as these famous/popular people. I can only see positives from the movements. To vote or not to vote for Ramdev can be discussed when he actaully contest an election and at the moment, I dont know whether that would happen or not.

If I misunderstood any word/phrase then apologies in advance.
    Last edited by VirJ; February 6th, 2011 at 09:03 AM. Reason: spell : ones
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 6th, 2011)

Vipin, all those posts had slowly got swayed from the topic and then members writing"Sorry to be Off-Topic" pin-pointing which member wrote what wrong in which thread was being discussed and there was hardly any discussion about "Corruption" In a half page long post if one line is written about corruption entangled in whole post, would you call that On-Topic?

I protest corruption and would take an active part whenever there's a movement like this in future.

P.S.- does my post look on topic? I'm upset that people are interested not in realted discussion BUT no of page count?

Last edited by sunitahooda; February 6th, 2011 at 09:22 AM.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunitahooda For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (February 7th, 2011), singhvp (February 6th, 2011), vicky84 (February 6th, 2011)

Ok VP ji, ye PM banne vali bat kahan se aagayi. No one has stopped Swami Agnivesh to lead the campaign. I dont know who that person is but why he hasnt started one yet. For what he is waiting? And no one has even stopped you to lead. Lot of them would be behind you as well if you lead. No person is perfect. Even I have done some good deeds and some bad ones. What I meant is a good deed doesnt matter by whom, when and where should be supported. I dont know whether he wants to be PM or not but even if he do, no harm as he cannot be unless people like you and me vote.

Its a positive move/campaign and people like you and me cannot gather such mass movement as these famous/popular people. I can only see positives from the movements. To vote or not to vote for Ramdev can be discussed when he actaully contest an election and at the moment, I dont know whether that would happen or not.

If I misunderstood any word/phrase then apologies in advance.
    Vipin, I have myself heard Ramdev saying on some TV channel that he is going to field candidates on all the 545 seats in the next Parliamentary elections. What is the point in contesting election if he doesn't nurture any ambition of capturing political power. Even if he himself doesn't occupy any post, he will be ruling the country by proxy, if his group comes to power at all.

Thank you for your advice for leading the campaign by me. This is a serious topic and we should not be kidding otherwise we will be getting a whip from MODs.:rolleyes:

You said that you haven't heard about Swami Agnivesh. So let me tell you, he has once been a Cabinet Minister in Haryana (during Ch. Devi Lal's time perhaps), has been working for decades for various social causes and more importantly has championed the cause of bonded labour in India. He has been a prominent emissary in negotiating a deal between Moaists and the Indian State. He has been working for a bail out of Binayak Sen also. Above all, he has been actively participating in the recent anti-corruption movement, hand in glove with Baba Ramdev, Kiran Bedi and Kejriwal etc. A very suave social worker, politician, academician, Penalist on TV debates, A fiery orator, an Aryasamaji and an ardent patriot with profound knowledge of many subjects. For the rest you may go on wiki etc. I think we should give a break here otherwise the thread will again go off-topic.
    Last edited by singhvp; February 6th, 2011 at 11:25 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (February 7th, 2011), sunitahooda (February 6th, 2011), vicky84 (February 6th, 2011)

I have myself heard Ramdev saying on some TV channel that he is going to field candidates on all the 545 seats in the next Parliamentary elections. What is the point in contesting election if he doesn't nurture any ambition of capturing political power. Even if he himself doesn't occupy any post, he will be ruling the country by proxy, if his group comes to power at all.
    hahaha..VP sir..I remember his interview with NDTV. When he said, his motive behind yoga was to get into power and lead this country :D..And he is strictly against English system..This is what he said.. "Log angrezzon ko follow kar rahe hain..Yahi ek wagah hai desh ke pichadepan kai..main is angrezi system ko hataoonga" ..Makha itne loggan nai roti mil ri hai India mai English ki wagah se..Ye aatee hi usko hata denge..:D..Mughe wo mulayam singh yadav ki baat yaad aati hai..Jaab wo election campaign mei ye keh rahe the ki.." Jab humare pass haath hain to computer ki kya jaroorat hai"..Yadi humari party jiti to hum computers ko sabhi jagah se hata denge :D :D . To kuch aisa hi Ramdev ji bhi karne ki soch rahe honge.. :D :D..Waise to kuch vote to khich ke leke jayenge Baba Ramdev :D.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (February 7th, 2011), singhvp (February 6th, 2011), sunildabas (February 7th, 2011), sunitahooda (February 6th, 2011)

Vipin, I have myself heard Ramdev saying on some TV channel that he is going to field candidates on all the 545 seats in the next Parliamentary elections. What is the point in contesting election if he doesn't nurture any ambition of capturing political power. Even if he himself doesn't occupy any post, he will be ruling the country by proxy, if his group comes to power at all.

Thank you for your advice for leading the campaign by me. This is a serious topic and we should not be kidding otherwise we will be getting a whip from MODs.:rolleyes:

You said that you haven't heard about Swami Agnivesh. So let me tell you, he has once been a Cabinet Minister in Haryana (during Ch. Devi Lal's time perhaps), has been working for decades for various social causes and more importantly has championed the cause of bonded labour in India. He has been a prominent emissary in negotiating a deal between Moaists and the Indian State. He has been working for a bail out of Binayak Sen also. Above all, he has been actively participating in the recent anti-corruption movement, hand in glove with Baba Ramdev, Kiran Bedi and Kejriwal etc. A very suave social worker, politician, academician, Penalist on TV debates, A fiery orator, an Aryasamaji and an ardent patriot with profound knowledge of many subjects. For the rest you may go on wiki etc. I think we should give a break here otherwise the thread will again go off-topic.
    So the person you mentioned himself is working with Ramdev. I personally think its not off topic discussing the leader involved in the movement.

My point was : Majority of the people are corrupt, if given a chance, doesnt matter to which country they belong. Say if i have to select someone for a post and I got one britisher and one Indian. Due to my personal prejudice or preference I select Indian even though I know other person is more competent than I m corrupt too. We can't remove absolute corruption. We can only reduce it by the means of strong checks and balances and awakened people who question it. So whoever bring this awareness or bring this change is welcome be its Ramdev or even Ravan. Every person has some ambitions and so do Ramdev. But as long as he improves the things or bring awareness we shouldnt care. If he himself bring awareness among masses there would be least chances that he or anyone else can get away with corruption that easily.
    Last edited by VirJ; February 6th, 2011 at 11:35 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (February 7th, 2011), cooljat (February 7th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    hahaha..VP sir..I remember his interview with NDTV. When he said, his motive behind yoga was to get into power and lead this country :D..And he is strictly against English system..This is what he said.. "Log angrezzon ko follow kar rahe hain..Yahi ek wagah hai desh ke pichadepan kai..main is angrezi system ko hataoonga" ..Makha itne loggan nai roti mil ri hai India mai English ki wagah se..Ye aatee hi usko hata denge..:D..Mughe wo mulayam singh yadav ki baat yaad aati hai..Jaab wo election campaign mei ye keh rahe the ki.." Jab humare pass haath hain to computer ki kya jaroorat hai"..Yadi humari party jiti to hum computers ko sabhi jagah se hata denge :D :D . To kuch aisa hi Ramdev ji bhi karne ki soch rahe honge.. :D :D..Waise to kuch vote to khich ke leke jayenge Baba Ramdev :D.
    It would be a disaster and a big blow to India's knowledge based industry and India's soft power will be hit hard causing a loss in billions to the foreign Currency reserves. But who can stop Baba. He is all set to go ahead with his agenda. May be he is thinking of replacing English with Sanskrit. All the computer programmes/languages might be available in Sanskrit and we may force the Silicon Valley to make their computers compatible with our Sanskrit-based software. This is called revivalism of our ancient culture.
    Last edited by singhvp; February 6th, 2011 at 12:13 PM.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (February 7th, 2011), sunitahooda (February 6th, 2011), vicky84 (February 6th, 2011)

देशवाल साहब, वृंदा करात के प्रति आपने इतना जहर उगल दिया कि दिल पर थोडा अघात पहुंचे बगैर ना रहा I वृंदा को मैं बहुत पुराने समय से, अगर यों कहें के उसकी जवानी के दिनों से, follow करता आ रहा हूँ और आज तक यही पाया है कि उसने हमेशां ही हिंदुस्तान में नारी के उत्पीडन के विरुद्ध अपनी आवाज उठाई है बिना किसी राजनैतिक भेदभाव के I लन्दन में अपना अच्छा भला carrier छोड़ कर इस सुन्दर महिला ने भारत में कंगाली, बदहाली और शोषण के खिलाफ आन्दोलन छेड़ना बेहतर समझा और हम उसके इस त्याग का यह सिला दे रहे हैं क्योंकि हम अपने पूर्वाग्रहों के चलते एक निश्चित और पूर्व निर्धारित दिशा में ही सोचने के आदि हैं. और हमारी यह सोच हमारे आसपास के माहौल और पूंजीवादी मीडिया के मिथ्या प्रचार से और पुख्ता हो जाती है I अगर आप खुले दिमाग से सोचोगे तो आप किसी मायने में वृंदा करात को अपने ईष्ट देव रामदेव से कम नहीं पाओगे. आप शायद इसी आधार पर उसे wamp नहीं ठहरा सकते कि वो लाल रंग का झंडा उठाये हुए है I अगर कोई तल्ख़ बात कही गई हो तो क्षमा चाहता हूँ , आप मेरे बड़े भाई के समान हैं.

चूंकि मुद्दा भ्रष्टाचार का है सो यही कहूँगा के वृंदा भी आपकी इस मुहीम में आपके कंधे से कन्धा मिलकर लड़ रही है I इसलिए कृपया अपना दृष्टिकोण बदलिए उसके प्रति. प्रशांत ने सही कहा था की रामदेव की "खोई हुई ताकत और जवानी लौटाने वाली औषधि" का मुद्दा भी इसीलिए दबा दिया गया क्योंकि रामदेव का सम्बन्ध देश के बड़े बड़े भ्रष्ट उद्योगपतियों और राजनेताओं से रहा है और वे वृंदा से ज्यादा रामदेव को पसंद करते हैं क्योंकि बुरा वक्त पड़ने पर रामदेव उनको Bail Out करेगा जन आन्दोलन को hijack करके. अभी कुछ दिन पहले एक हेलीकाप्टर दिया है एक उद्योगपति ने. एक खेतीबाड़ी करने वाला इमानदार किसान तो हेलीकाप्टर दे नहीं सकता. तो रामदेव किसका - किसान का या भ्रष्ट उद्योगपति का जो उसे भेंट चढाते हैं भविष्य में divident बटोरने के लिए I क्या बात है की कई मुख्यमंत्री और मंत्री इस बाबा के favourite हैं . कल पॉवर में आने पर पवित्र बाबा उन भ्रष्ट मुख्यमंत्रियों या मंत्रियों के खिलाफ कोई कार्यवाही कैसे करेंगे .
    सिंह साहेब

आपकी इष्ट देवी, वृंदा जी के प्रति आपका अनुराग और बाबा के प्रति आपका अनगर्ल प्रलाप देख हैरान भी हूँ और अचंबित भी !
    क्या में जान सकता हूँ की आप वृंदा जी के जवानी के दिनों से इतने बड़े प्रसंशक क्यों रहे?
    क्या आप उनकी विचारधारा से प्रभावित थे या कुछ और ?
    आप ऐसे आहात महशुश कर रहे हो जैसे मामला दिल का हो?
    आपसे एक और प्रशन, आपको बाबा के सेहत/देह सुख देने वाली दवाओं से इतनी चिड क्यों ?
    क्या आम आदमी अच्छी सेहत/देह सुख की अभिलाषा नहीं कर सकता ?
    क्या आप नहीं समझते कि उनके विरुद्ध ये कुप्रचार फाइजर (वियाग्रा) जैसी कंपनियों ने शुरू किया है ?
    हैरानी की बात यही है की उनके इस कुप्रचार के शिकार हम जैसे पढ़े लिखे लोग ही सबसे पहले होते हैं !
    अतः आप से अनुरोध है कि आप लिखने से पहले थोडा विचार अवश्य करे ? अगर आप अपनी पसंद के प्रति इतने जजबाती हो सकते हैं तब दुसरे क्यों नहीं ?

खुश रहो !

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 7th, 2011), malikseema (February 7th, 2011), SALURAM (February 10th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    सिंह साहेब
    खुश रहो !
    देशवाल जी,

हालाँकि हम फिर विषय से हट रहे हैं, परन्तु आप जैसे वरिष्ट सदस्य के लेख का उत्तर न देना भी एक अशिष्टता होगी. आपके प्रश्नों का शब्दश: उत्तर दे रहा हूँ.

आपकी इष्ट देवी, वृंदा जी के प्रति आपका अनुराग और बाबा के प्रति आपका अनगर्ल प्रलाप देख हैरान भी हूँ और अचंबित भी !
    आप जैसे परिपक्व व्यकित द्वारा यह "अनर्गल प्रलाप" शब्द का प्रयोग मुझे कुछ अटपटा सा लगा. परन्तु कोई बात नहीं, हो सकता है आप के हिसाब से यह उपयुक्त शब्द होगा .

क्या में जान सकता हूँ की आप वृंदा जी के जवानी के दिनों से इतने बड़े प्रसंशक क्यों रहे?
    चूंकि नौजवान विप्लवी/क्रांतिकारी होता है, सो अन्य नौजवानों की तरह विधार्थी काल से ही मुझे भी सामाजिक विषमता एवं शोषण की खिलाफत करने वाली क्रांतिकारी विचारधारा ने आकर्षित किया और मुझे वृंदा जी और उनके पति श्रीमान प्रकाश करात जी की विचारधारा में क्रांति का तत्त्व नजर आया था और मैं उनकी विचारधारा के प्रति निसंदेह आकर्षित था I इससे अधित कुछ नहीं . वृंदा जी ने निसंदेह हिंदुस्तान में नारी के हितों के लिए आवाज़ उठाई है और इसलिए भी मैं उनकी इज्ज़त करता हूँ. अब इसका आप क्या मतलब निकालते हैं यह तो आपके मानसिक स्तर पर निर्भर करता है. एक आदमी अगर किसी औरत की विचारधारा का प्रशंसक है तो उसका सिर्फ एक ही मतलब नहीं निकलना चाहिए. अगर कोई विपरीत राजनैतिक दृष्टिकोण रखने वाला व्यक्ति भी अगर अच्छा काम करता हो तो उसकी तारीफ करने में क्या बुराई है.

क्या आप उनकी विचारधारा से प्रभावित थे या कुछ और ?
    इसका उत्तर ऊपर दे दिया है. फिर भे संक्षेप में उत्तर दे रहा हूँ. विचारधारा से प्रभावित था परन्तु अब नहीं लेकिन इंसानियत के नाते इज्ज़त और हमदर्दी बाकी है. प्रभावित तो विभिन्न पार्टियों से ताल्लुक रखने वाले अन्य व्यक्तियों से भी था मसलन वाजपेयी जी, जयप्रकाश नारायाण, चौधरी चरण सिंह, चौधरी देवी लाल , पर क्या यह कोई अपराध है ? (हम किसी न किसी के विचारों से प्रभावित हुए बिना नहीं रहते जैसे आप रामदेव जी के विचारों से हैं) .

आप ऐसे आहात महशुश कर रहे हो जैसे मामला दिल का हो?
    इतना भी आहत नहीं हूँ जितना आप सोच रहे हैं. थोडा सा हल्का फुल्का humour डालने की कोशिश की थी मगर आपने गलत समझा .

आपसे एक और प्रशन, आपको बाबा के सेहत/देह सुख देने वाली दवाओं से इतनी चिड क्यों ?
    बिलकुल भी चिड नहीं. यह उनका और उनके ग्राहकों या अनुयायियों का व्यक्तिगत मामला है . अब चर्चा में हलकी फुलकी चुटकी लेने में हर्ज भी क्या है . नहीं तो चर्चा नीरस हो जाती है .
    बाबा जी का मैं व्यक्ति के रूप में पूरा सम्मान करता हूँ. वे समाज के एक सम्माननीय और सज्जन व्यक्ति हैं और उनसे
    चिढने का कोई कारन नहीं. हाँ उनकी राजनैतिक सोच से इत्तेफाक रखना मेरा या किसी भी नागरिक का जन्मसिद्ध मौलिक अधिकार है. यह लाजमी नहीं की उनकी हर बात और विचारधारा का समर्थन किया जाये.

क्या आम आदमी अच्छी सेहत/देह सुख की अभिलाषा नहीं कर सकता ?
    आम आदमी भी अच्छी सेहत एवं देह सुख की अभिलाषा बिलकुल रख सकता है. देह सुख और देह सुख की अभिलाषा ही मनुष्य के जीने का आधार है नहीं तो आदमी मशीन बन जायेगा. वो कहते हैं न कि तंदरूस्ती हज़ार नियामत.

क्या आप नहीं समझते कि उनके विरुद्ध ये कुप्रचार फाइजर (वियाग्रा) जैसी कंपनियों ने शुरू किया है ?
    इसका मुझे इल्म नहीं. अगर Pfizer ने एसा किया है तो बाबा के साथ बहुत बुरा हुआ. ये सरासर अनैतिक है.

हैरानी की बात यही है की उनके इस कुप्रचार के शिकार हम जैसे पढ़े लिखे लोग ही सबसे पहले होते हैं !
    जी नहीं मैं किसी कुप्रचार का शिकार नहीं हूँ बाबा के प्रति. अलबत्ता प्रचार का असर जरूर पड़ता है .

अतः आप से अनुरोध है कि आप लिखने से पहले थोडा विचार अवश्य करे ? अगर आप अपनी पसंद के प्रति इतने जजबाती हो सकते हैं तब दुसरे क्यों नहीं ?
    जज्बाती होने का तो यह मामला है ही नहीं क्योंकि ना ही तो वृंदा मेरी रिश्तेदार और ना ही रामदेव आपका रिश्तेदार.
    मैंने हर संभव प्रयत्न किया है आपको नाराज़ न करने का फिर भी अगर कोई चूक हुई हो तो मेरा अपराध क्षम्य हो

अब धोड़ा सा मुद्दे की बात भी कर लें नहीं तो MODs इस पोस्ट तो भी काट देंगे.

निचोड़ : भ्रष्टाचार उन्मूलन नितांत आवश्यक है और ऐसे हर आन्दोलन का मैं स्वागत करता हूँ चाहे वो बाबा रामदेव द्वारा या किसी और के द्वारा शुरू किया गया हो.
    Last edited by singhvp; February 6th, 2011 at 07:04 PM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

malikseema (February 7th, 2011), spdeshwal (February 7th, 2011)

There are people who have devoted their entire life to improve the prevalent condition in india. But resistance, they face is massive. It could be presumed that this person might been the original mastermind of Anti-corruption movement. Unfortunately, he is no more.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajiv_Dixit
    Jat Balwaan\n Jai Bhagwaan

To all the participants,
    The posts which were "deleted" or "edited", have now been restored. We have tried to restore the "edited" posts in their original as far as we could. If you still feel that your post has not been restored completely, please feel free to notify us via "contact us".

We reiterate that participants should stick to the topic being discussed but if peripheral areas need to be discussed to make a point than it should be included but emphasis should still be on the main topic.

I request all the participants to discuss the topic, attached issues and peripheral areas if needed but serious action will be taken against people who pass vulgar, obscene and offending remarks on fellow members and who use foul language.
    जाट महान
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    [B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

I protest corruption and would take an active part whenever there's a movement like this in future.
    Thanks a lot!!

Looking forward for more such commitments.

निचोड़ : भ्रष्टाचार उन्मूलन नितांत आवश्यक है और ऐसे हर आन्दोलन का मैं स्वागत करता हूँ चाहे वो बाबा रामदेव द्वारा या किसी और के द्वारा शुरू किया गया हो.
    धन्यवाद!!
    इस दिशा मैं आपके हर कदम का मैं सुकर गुज्जार होंगा!

Vipin Bhai, let me reiterate my stand on corruption. Corruption is a national tragedy and we all must fight it out. My only reservation was about the leadership and I think I am entitled to like or dislike any one as a leader of the country or this movement. If you people forcibly want me to support Baba Ramdev as the next PM, then it is a different thing. Frankly speaking, I would prefer people like Swami Agnivesh to lead this campagin. I hope it is clear now. As for calling devil to anyone, you have grossly misunderstood. There is a phrase: "to give the devil his due" which universally applies to anyone and is not a derogatory term. And I simply meant to say that we must give credit to Baba Ramdev also for his contribution. If I am proven wrong in the interpretation of this phrase, I am willing to withdraw this reference to assuage your feelings. I have nothing personal against Baba Ramdev.

You r right Mr V.P.Singh, that he wants to fight elections & if his party won naturally he would be ruling by proxy. but people who r fine this idea, i do not know why they then hate Sonia Gandhi for ruling by proxy. Since i do not find any alternative with Congress or Bjp, i would like to give Baba Ramdev a chance. i know all his polices r not good, some r totally impractical, but i have faith in the smartness(shrewdness) of this man, that he will realize his wrong polices & implent something practical instead. he is a very quick learner. his demand to bring back "Balack Money frrom swiss bank" has been consitent from a long time, & bringing that black money will solve a lot of our problems. i hope u do not have a account in swiss bank(light humour).Tiil now whatever Topics he has raised have been very good, which of those topics, u did not like Mr singh. abt languages so many countries like germany, france, russia work in there languages & still r progressing a lot. other than that he will understand the importance of english language & i hope will not make big changes & even if he tries people wonot let him do it. though i completely support the movement "IndiaAgainstCorruption" but there is no harm in being little cautious coz so many time leaders take common people for a ride.
    Actions Speak Louder Than Words.