Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: India Marches Against Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Jab humare pass haath hain to computer ki kya jaroorat hai"..Yadi humari party jiti to hum computers ko sabhi jagah se hata denge :D :D . .
    hehehe.............
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

Quote Originally Posted by sunildabas View Post
    You r right Mr V.P.Singh, that he wants to fight elections & if his party won naturally he would be ruling by proxy. but people who r fine this idea, i do not know why they then hate Sonia Gandhi for ruling by proxy. Since i do not find any alternative with Congress or Bjp, i would like to give Baba Ramdev a chance. i know all his polices r not good, some r totally impractical, but i have faith in the smartness(shrewdness) of this man, that he will realize his wrong polices & implent something practical instead. he is a very quick learner. his demand to bring back "Balack Money frrom swiss bank" has been consitent from a long time, & bringing that black money will solve a lot of our problems. i hope u do not have a account in swiss bank(light humour).Tiil now whatever Topics he has raised have been very good, which of those topics, u did not like Mr singh. abt languages so many countries like germany, france, russia work in there languages & still r progressing a lot. other than that he will understand the importance of english language & i hope will not make big changes & even if he tries people wonot let him do it. though i completely support the movement "IndiaAgainstCorruption" but there is no harm in being little cautious coz so many time leaders take common people for a ride.
    Sunil Bhai, Even though I am not a fanatic fan of Sonia or Ramdev, I have respect for both as good human beings. Because I am not a political fanatic, I have immense respect for many people across political spectrum (including BJP). It would be only a paradox that the same people who have been critical of Sonia Gandhi for ruling the country by proxy are diehard supporters of another would be proxy ruler . To be good human being and being a practical politician are two different things. A good human being may not necessarily be eligible to be a good ruler; and that has been the mainstay of my counter arguments and not any personal animosity or allergy towards Baba Ramdev or anyone else. It is pitiable that some very learned and senior friends have been drawing very hasty conclusions and wrong inferences out of my posts. Pragmatism must take precedence over emotions and personal likings/disliking when it comes to choosing a leader.

Coming to language formula declared by Ramdev ji, it is really a matter of anxiety. It is a very serious issue not to be explained away saying that he will change his heart once he comes to power. You have given the example of some countries like Germany, France Russia who keep their language intact. Though I have not been able to travel inside Russia (upto airport only), I got an opportunity to travel widely in Germany and France several times and found that 99 % of people there are well-versed in English language which is widely used wherever necessary. In Russia, the use of English was not very popular upto the communist era due to iron curtain but now English is spreading fast. It is true these countries give priority to their own languages but they do not have a proclaimed State policy to boycott English in Ramdev Style. Their economies have been booming only because of their liberal policies and not because of their orthodox theocracy. India also has been preserving its national language Hindi while allowing proper use of English and the policy has been doing well. English is a window which opens towards the West and West is indispensable for us if we want to grow.

Black Money Retrieval: Sounds very good as populist slogan but not as simple as it has been made out to be. Banking and Tourism is the mainstay of Swiss, Luxemburg and Liechtenstein economies. India is not the only country where from the black money has been siphoned off and stacked in banks there. There are many stake holding countries in this treasure-trove who would also crave for their wealth once the reclamation process is allowed to take place. Swiss Government is neither that foolish nor our subservient that they will roll out a red carpet for Baba Ramdev and will ask him “Hey baba, come and take your money back as we do not need it”. It is a very complex process involving lot of protocol and treaties which cannot be signed unilaterally.

I would be the happiest person, if our country, led by anyone, is able to bring this money back to the country and the money could be used for making better infrastructure. I may clarify that neither me nor any of my relative is wealthy enough to spare money for keeping in Swiss banks.

Please note that all the political parties have the anti-corruption clause in their manifesto, but after coming to power all of them dump their manifesto. People are , however, free to do any new experiment no one is stopping them. If something good comes out, I will also be able to share the dividend. Good luck.
    Last edited by singhvp; February 7th, 2011 at 01:22 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (February 7th, 2011)

Please Come on Topic Now!!!

I have started this thread out of great deal of enthusiasm after reading about this new initiative. I have been there and believe me there was a great atmosphere.

Kiran Bedi, Swami Agnivesh, Arvind Khejriwal (I talked to him and found him a real inspirer. I couldnt doubt his sincerity a bit after reading about him, listening about him from a common friend, also talking to him that day). When some of us are even not able to pick enough time out of our lives to be a part of this compaign in any way, here we are pointing fingures at such personalities and after that not to share what is wrong with them so that others get benefitted out of it.

Its not a discussion about Ramdev being PM, its a personal choice if somebody doesnt want him to be then please dont vote. I have also voted against his creating a party to contest election in other thread. But even learned guys here twist their language to justify their bashing against him.

There was not even a single discussion in the rally about any politics, All the main takers of this compaign asked us to get together to be a part of non-party voting line. So that they could reach out to the party leaders and pressurise to implement Jan-Lokpal Bill .... I have read this draft and it sounds to me really good.

I request the intellectuals here on this site to please spare some time to read this draft and discuss that. It will surely bring some wave of change in our Indian society.

Please leave this Swiss Bank Money Back. It was also not the only stress of this compaign but the real stress is on to remove corruption lying in bueraucracy and political leaders. I think this is the need of hour.

I have written the following to my friends coming back from the March ... Sharing with you all .... with a request to please discuss Jan-LokPal Bill only now on wards ...

It was really a nice gathering at RamLeela Ground for March Against Corruption in Delhi. Around 10-15 thousand people were there from all streams. Good participation from ladies and girls.

Up on the stage were - Arvind Kejriwal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arvind_Kejriwal), Kiran Bedi, Swami Agnivesh, Shashi Bhushan (Ex Law ministor), Prashant Bhusan (Co-drafter of Jan-Lokayukt Bill), Ram Jethmlani, Bank Association pradhan, Member from IIT alumani's, IAS, Suman Godara, Madhu Kishwar, Justice Tewatia, Medha patkar (Narmada bachao), Delegates of Baba Ramdev and Sri Sri Ravi Shankar etc

Speakers made the public understand what is Jan-Lokayukt Bill and whats wrong in the bill that this govt is putting on the floor.

Also shapath was taken by all ....
    "Mein Shapath leta hun ki mein us party ko ane wale kisi bhi chunav mein vote nahi karunga, jo janta ke dwara banae gae lokpal athwa lokayukt bill ko wahan lagoo nahi karti hai jahan wo satta mein hai - weha chahe kendra mein ho ya rajyon mein"

1) To understand what is difference between the Lokayukt bill govt is trying and what these learned have drafted can be seen here ....
    http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.org/doc/General.pdf
    http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.or..._Bill_2010.pdf

2) Also people will have many queries regarding how the Jan-Lokayukt bill will be full-proof of corruption and what will be the selection process of the lokayukts and their commette .... you need to devote some time to go through the below ... its worth putting this much time on it ...
    http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.or...ll_ver_1.5.pdf
    http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.or...lokpal_bil.pdf

3) The commeete will meet with Rastrapati, PM, Sonia, CMs of all the states, Advani and other party leaders. For this they have started to mobilise support in favour of Jan-Lokpal Bill which they have drafted for the common man by SMS and online votes. This will help them show the alternative vote bank that they have without any partyline and only for this Bill.

You people who couldnt make it to the march can participate by
    a) http://voteforindia.org/
    b) Send Message to 09230534959 with the following details
    <INDIA>Space<Name, Address in Full, Email ID if you have any>
    (Not sure but heard that this message will cost only 1 paise. Feel you wont mind if it would be Re 1)

4) Personally I find the group very much committed, full of intellect, credible and honest. The bill they have drafted indeed if implemented as-it-is will bring great deal of transparency and justice.
    We should come out in support of this bill and should spread the information to your near and dear ones as to what is this bill and what is the hurdle before it.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jitendershooda For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 7th, 2011), deepgill (February 7th, 2011), malikseema (February 7th, 2011), prashantacmet (February 7th, 2011), rohittewatia (February 7th, 2011), sjakhars (February 7th, 2011), spdeshwal (February 7th, 2011), sunitahooda (February 7th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    Iवी पि सिंह जी
    वैसे मेरा वृंदा करत के बारे में बहुत ज्यादा नहीं, पर कम से कम इतना जरूर जानता था की उसने ऐसा बहुत बड़ा कोई काम नहीं किया जितना आपने उन्हें महिमा मंडित किया है !
    कुछ मामलों में उनका दृष्टिकोण और काम अच्छा रहा होगा, लेकिन जरुरी नहीं की वो जो भी कहती करती हैं ब्रह्म वाकया है !
    वृंदा करत से कहीं ज्यादा काम जगमाती सांगवान ने हरियाणा में किया होगा महिलाओं के लिए, लेकिन सगोत्र विवहा के मामले पर उनके नजरिये ने उन्हें भी विलेन बना दिया !
    फिर भी मैंने उनके बारे में जानने की कोशिश की है, मुझे ऐसा नहीं लगता की बहुत बड़ा पद या बिज़नस का त्याग कर पब्लिक लाइफ में आयी हों, और आम आदमी के लिए कोई बहुत बड़ा त्याग किया हो ?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brinda_Karat
    +
    I felt the moderator was unjust in editing my post.The moderator edited the related contents, claiming to be off topic.
    -
    बाबा अगर, शिलाजीत या अन्य ताक़त की दवाई बनाते हैं और उनका प्रचार करते हैं , तब इसमें बुराई क्या है ? क्या आम आदमी का हक नहीं की वह भी ताक़त की दवाई खाए !
    -
    आओ, मूल विषय पर आयें! आप माने या न माने, इस आन्दोलन के सूत्रधार बाबा हैं, उन्नोहने कभी नहीं कहा की वो खुद इलेक्शन लड़ना चाहते हैं, या प्रधानमंत्री बनाना चाहते हैं !
    अगर इच्छा है भी, तब इसमें बुराई क्या है ? आपने तर्क दिया है की बाबा को रजनीति, शाशन और ब्रबंधन का अनुभव नहीं है, पर क्या जिन लोगों को अनुभव है, जो आज सत्ता में हैं या पहले थे , उनके अनुभव ने देश को सही दिशा दी ? देश की इस दुर्दशा के जिमेदार भी वो अनुभवी राजनेता हैं !
    बाबा आम आदमी के लिए काम कर रहे हैं, केवल इसका प्रचार कर श्रेय नहीं ले रहे ! कम से कम मुझे जितना पता है, ग्रामीण जीवन में सुधार के लिए उन्होंने एक प्रिक्रिया शुरू की है !
    इसके बारे में कुछ तथ्य जुटा, आप के साथ शेयर जरुर करूँगा !

खुश रहो !
    Deswal ji....there was no hatred just kind of criticism. I have words against Ramdev because I don't distinguish baba from same breed of politicians who have hollowed this country.Everyone has perceptions about politics and politicians, one likes hooda and criticize chautala other likes BJP and oppose congress. It has been on this site numerous times so what the big deal if I said "deceitful" to baba. People have said bad things here (including ME) about legendary chotu ram ji and charan singh ji (plz don't forget their contributions and achievements) and no one broke his/her silence so is it not an obsession for baba only? why is he getting a treatment of GOD? I don't understand why the hell people think him inventor of Yoga and ayurveda. India has a rich history in yoga and ayurveda. There are many others brands like vaidyanath, dabur, jhandu making the same stuff and how can you say there are no better yogis than ramdev in this land of sanyasis , just because they have no propaganda and strategy to be on front cover? Ramdev party is planning to contest election from all MP seats and you are saying that he is not dreaming to be a PM!!
    As far as this anti corruption march is concerned, I appreciate this move unless it turns out to be a pomp show of baba
    Sorry to pupils of baba !!
    Last edited by prashantacmet; February 7th, 2011 at 01:36 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

singhvp (February 7th, 2011), spdeshwal (February 7th, 2011), sunitahooda (February 7th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    I have started this thread out of great deal of enthusiasm after reading about this new initiative. I have been there and believe me there was a great atmosphere.

Kiran Bedi, Swami Agnivesh, Arvind Khejriwal (I talked to him and found him a real inspirer. I couldnt doubt his sincerity a bit after reading about him, listening about him from a common friend, also talking to him that day). When some of us are even not able to pick enough time out of our lives to be a part of this compaign in any way, here we are pointing fingures at such personalities and after that not to share what is wrong with them so that others get benefitted out of it.

Its not a discussion about Ramdev being PM, its a personal choice if somebody doesnt want him to be then please dont vote. I have also voted against his creating a party to contest election in other thread. But even learned guys here twist their language to justify their bashing against him.

There was not even a single discussion in the rally about any politics, All the main takers of this compaign asked us to get together to be a part of non-party voting line. So that they could reach out to the party leaders and pressurise to implement Jan-Lokpal Bill .... I have read this draft and it sounds to me really good.

I request the intellectuals here on this site to please spare some time to read this draft and discuss that. It will surely bring some wave of change in our Indian society.

Please leave this Swiss Bank Money Back. It was also not the only stress of this compaign but the real stress is on to remove corruption lying in bueraucracy and political leaders. I think this is the need of hour.

I have written the following to my friends coming back from the March ... Sharing with you all .... with a request to please discuss Jan-LokPal Bill only now on wards ...

It was really a nice gathering at RamLeela Ground for March Against Corruption in Delhi. Around 10-15 thousand people were there from all streams. Good participation from ladies and girls.

Up on the stage were - Arvind Kejriwal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arvind_Kejriwal), Kiran Bedi, Swami Agnivesh, Shashi Bhushan (Ex Law ministor), Prashant Bhusan (Co-drafter of Jan-Lokayukt Bill), Ram Jethmlani, Bank Association pradhan, Member from IIT alumani's, IAS, Suman Godara, Madhu Kishwar, Justice Tewatia, Medha patkar (Narmada bachao), Delegates of Baba Ramdev and Sri Sri Ravi Shankar etc

Speakers made the public understand what is Jan-Lokayukt Bill and whats wrong in the bill that this govt is putting on the floor.

Also shapath was taken by all ....
    "Mein Shapath leta hun ki mein us party ko ane wale kisi bhi chunav mein vote nahi karunga, jo janta ke dwara banae gae lokpal athwa lokayukt bill ko wahan lagoo nahi karti hai jahan wo satta mein hai - weha chahe kendra mein ho ya rajyon mein"

1) To understand what is difference between the Lokayukt bill govt is trying and what these learned have drafted can be seen here ....

2) Also people will have many queries regarding how the Jan-Lokayukt bill will be full-proof of corruption and what will be the selection process of the lokayukts and their commette .... you need to devote some time to go through the below ... its worth putting this much time on it ...
    http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.or...ll_ver_1.5.pdf
    http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.or...lokpal_bil.pdf

3) The commeete will meet with Rastrapati, PM, Sonia, CMs of all the states, Advani and other party leaders. For this they have started to mobilise support in favour of Jan-Lokpal Bill which they have drafted for the common man by SMS and online votes. This will help them show the alternative vote bank that they have without any partyline and only for this Bill.

You people who couldnt make it to the march can participate by
    a) http://voteforindia.org/
    b) Send Message to 09230534959 with the following details
    <INDIA>Space<Name, Address in Full, Email ID if you have any>
    (Not sure but heard that this message will cost only 1 paise. Feel you wont mind if it would be Re 1)

4) Personally I find the group very much committed, full of intellect, credible and honest. The bill they have drafted indeed if implemented as-it-is will bring great deal of transparency and justice.
    We should come out in support of this bill and should spread the information to your near and dear ones as to what is this bill and what is the hurdle before it.
    Hooda sahab!! who is Arvind khejriwal? our JL mate or someone else?
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

singhvp (February 7th, 2011)

Arvind Kejriwal is famous RTI activist. Google search can help to get information about him. Below link may serve a bit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arvind_Kejriwal

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Hooda sahab!! who is Arvind khejriwal? our JL mate or someone else?
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Prashant Ji,
    The discussion was not about Ramdev's political ambitions, it was about the movement against corruption. You have the right to criticize anyone but at the same time we need to see the stage where to do it. If someone starts a thread about Ramdev and his political agenda then you have full rights of Ramdev bashing. Your post even did not include the word corruption/indiaagainstcorruption. It is not only Ramdev but tens of thousands of people who are taking active part in this move including Arvind Kejriwal, RTI activist and Raman Magsaysay award winner, Kiran Bedi, Sri Sri Ravishankar, Swami Agnivesh, and many more. Why should we focus on one personality? Why should we undermine the movement because of one person?

Please see the list of IAC leaders at below link:

http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.org/iacleaders.html

You will find some Jats also listed there.

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Deswal ji....there was no hatred just kind of criticism. I have words against Ramdev because I don't distinguish baba from same breed of politicians who have hollowed this country.Everyone has perceptions about politics and politicians, one likes hooda and criticize chautala other likes BJP and oppose congress. It has been on this site numerous times so what the big deal if I said "deceitful" to baba. People have said bad things here (including ME) about legendary chotu ram ji and charan singh ji (plz don't forget their contributions and achievements) and no one broke his/her silence so is it not an obsession for baba only? why is he getting a treatment of GOD? I don't understand why the hell people think him inventor of Yoga and ayurveda. India has a rich history in yoga and ayurveda. There are many others brands like vaidyanath, dabur, jhandu making the same stuff and how can you say there are no better yogis than ramdev in this land of sanyasis , just because they have no propaganda and strategy to be on front cover? Ramdev party is planning to contest election from all MP seats and you are saying that he is not dreaming to be a PM!!
    As far as this anti corruption march is concerned, I appreciate this move unless it turns out to be a pomp show of baba
    Sorry to pupils of baba !!
    जाट महान
    ----------

.[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Just the way you could not avoid a mention of Kejriwal, it is impossible to avoid mention of Ramdev if the discussion is about the present anti-corruption campaign. Indian freedom movement cannot be discussed without a mention of Gandhi. How can you evaluate any movement without evaluation of its leaders. I presume, it is not a headless campaign and the names you mentioned are in the lead. Therefore, verification of the credentials of these people including Ramdev is essential. Moreover, there can be no water-tight format of any discussion and a free, fair and frank discussion is not possible without touching the related peripherals. Members cannot be expected to restrict their arguments on dotted lines; unless and until they are maintaining the proper decorum.
    Last edited by singhvp; February 7th, 2011 at 03:42 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (February 7th, 2011), sjakhars (February 7th, 2011)

Agreed but we should not leave the main topic and do ramdev bashing only. Please read my above post.

Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post
    Just the way you could not avoid a mention of Kejriwal, it is impossible to avoid mention of Ramdev if the discussion is about the present anti-corruption campaign. Indian freedom movement cannot be discussed without a mention of Gandhi. How can you evaluate any movement without evaluation of its leaders. I presume, it is not a headless campaign and the names you mentioned are in the lead. Therefore, verification of the credentials of these people including Ramdev is essential. Moreover, there can be no water-tight format of any discussion and a free, fair and frank discussion is not possible without touching the related peripherals. Members cannot be expected to restrict their arguments on dotted lines.
    जाट महान
    ----------

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (February 7th, 2011), singhvp (February 7th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by jakhar77 View Post
    Prashant Ji,
    The discussion was not about Ramdev's political ambitions, it was about the movement against corruption. You have the right to criticize anyone but at the same time we need to see the stage where to do it. If someone starts a thread about Ramdev and his political agenda then you have full rights of Ramdev bashing. Your post even did not include the word corruption/indiaagainstcorruption. It is not only Ramdev but tens of thousands of people who are taking active part in this move including Arvind Kejriwal, RTI activist and Raman Magsaysay award winner, Kiran Bedi, Sri Sri Ravishankar, Swami Agnivesh, and many more. Why should we focus on one personality? Why should we undermine the movement because of one person?

Please see the list of IAC leaders at below link:

http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.org/iacleaders.html

You will find some Jats also listed there.
    Jakhar sahab!!.. VP singh ji stated how ramdev got involved in this discussion but it eventually turned a bit crude..so your idea of dumping Ramdev discussion is heartly accepted!!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

singhvp (February 7th, 2011), sjakhars (February 7th, 2011)

Agreed but we should not leave the main topic and do ramdev bashing only. Please read my above post.
    I agree with you.

Looks good, Its just a draft and as all draft are, its prepared as per the needs and keeping the 'target' achievement in mind. The hardest part after any draft or proposal is implementation. No amount of checks and balances can help unless they are properly implemented and followed. India has all rules and laws but none get implemented. Lets hope this would get implemented and bring change. The proposed draft has some good points as its widen the horizen of the selected individuals from retired judges to 'basically everyone'. It has raised a very important point of the corruption in bureaucracy. The corruption in bureaucracy is the major culprit. Without the involvement of bureaucrats, politicians cant get away with corrpution.

Apart from strong check and balances, the need is to be focused on selection criteria of these bureaucrats. Seletion should be based on merit. Deserving candidates should be promoted in bureaucracy not the rich(who can bribe) or reserved category or the relatives of ministers. Focus should also be on the recruitment. The transparency in the selction process. This all is a vicious circle and to break it tough decisions need to be taken. And honestly, the majority of us wont support it. There can be two approach here. Wait and educate our masses so that they can see the big picture but do we have that much time. Force it. I wish someone can come ahead and do it.

Its a bit of irony that on one hand India is all enthusiastic to challenge the political corruption at big level but on the other hand we ourself still want to remain corrupt. Is this anger toward corruption is just because we are not getting a share of it? Otherwise why dont we challenge the corruption we do, the discrimination, the caste based politcs, this narrow minded religious thinking, this regionalism, why do we have so many name for an Indian like, panjabi, bihari, jat, baniya, refugee, madrasi, muslim, pandit , the list is endless--. Taking bribe is only one form of corruption.

A change has to come from within ourselves as well !
    Last edited by VirJ; February 7th, 2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: spell
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

deepgill (February 7th, 2011), prashantacmet (February 7th, 2011), sjakhars (February 7th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by VipinJyani View Post
    India has all rules and laws but none get implemented.
    No Vipin there are loopholes everywhere at present and we need stricter rules and laws. India have rules and laws of ancient bristish times. Times have changed and corrupt have found a lot of loop holes to keep their collars safe. Now its time to have a neutral, transparent, strict, full-proof rule/law to protect general public from exploitation and to punish the culprit within timeframe and punishment that give warning for others too.

For the same reason Govt is bringing Lokpal bill that is soothing again to these culprits and it will bring no change. They are doing this for the sake of it. Neither the opposition is demanding high for a full-proof law as they also are of same loot in their ruling areas. They keep on putting pressure for Black Money (Which as VP Singh ji told is very hard to get but its not that the culprit should be spared.) The much demanding thing is to save our present and future by brining stricter rules. And it will be a great time to see which state govt. will come ahead to implement in their state. Aaj tak to BJP, Congress, communist sab apne ko imandar sabit karne pe tule rahete hein aur doosre par ungli uthate hein ... aur jyada ashaen to BJP se hein ki agar wo TADA demand kar sakte hein to Jan-Lokpal apni ruling states mein lane mein kyun hichakeingi?

__________________________________________________ _____

Here is the selection process that would be adopted -
    6. Appointment of the Chairperson and members:
    1. The Chairperson and members shall be appointed by the President on the recommendation of a
    selection committee.
    2. Following persons shall not be eligible to become Chairman or Member in Lokpal:
    (a) Any person who was ever chargesheeted for any offence under IPC or PC Act or was ever
    penalized under CCS Conduct Rules.
    (b) Any person who is less than 40 years in age.
    3. At least four members of Lokpal shall have legal background.
    4. A selection committee consisting of the following shall be set up:
    a. Two senior most judges of Supreme Court
    b. Two senior most Chief Justices of High Courts.
    c. All Nobel Laureates of Indian Origin
    d. Last three Magsaysay Award winners
    e. Comptroller and Auditor General of India
    f. Chief Election Commissioner
    g. After the first set of selection process, the outgoing members and Chairperson of
    Lokpal.
    5. The seniormost judge of Supreme Court shall act as the Chairperson of the selection committee.
    6. The following selection process shall be followed:
    a. Recommendations shall be invited through open advertisements in prescribed format.
    b. The candidates should have unimpeachable integrity and should have demonstrated
    their resolve and efforts to fight against corruption in the past.
    c. Each person recommending shall be expected to justify the selection of his candidate
    giving examples from the past achievements of the candidate.
    d. The list of candidates along with their recommendations received in the format
    mentioned above shall be displayed on a website.
    e. Each member of the selection committee, on the basis of the above material, shall
    recommend such number of names as there are vacancies.
    f. A priority list shall be prepared with the candidate receiving recommendations from
    maximum number of members of selection committee at the top. The candidates
    recommended by same number of members shall be treated at par.
    g. This priority list shall be displayed on the website.
    h. Around three times the names as there are vacancies, shall be shortlisted from the top.
    i. Public feedback shall be invited on the shortlisted names by putting these names on the
    website.
    j. The selection committee may decide to use any means to collect more information
    about the background and past achievements of the shortlisted candidates.
    k. Selection committee shall invite shortlisted candidates for discussions, video recordings
    of which shall be made public.
    l. All the material obtained so far about the candidates shall be made available to each
    member of the selection committee in advance. The members shall make their own
    assessment of each candidate.
    m. The selection committee shall meet and discuss the material so received about each
    candidate. The final selections for the Chairperson and members shall be made
    preferably through consensus.
    Provided that if three or more members, for reasons to be recorded in writing, object to
    the selection of any member, he shall not be selected.
    n. All meetings of selection committee shall be video recorded and shall be made public.
    7. Selection committee shall recommend the names to the President, who shall order such
    appointments within a month of receipt of the same.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jitendershooda For This Useful Post:

rohittewatia (February 7th, 2011), sunillathwal (February 7th, 2011)

Neo-Liberals Naazis , the moronic and useless citizens of any country, would support anything good but only when it suits their own cocoonish world view. By default they would oppose with their 7th super sense and funny thing is that it sucks royally. Corruption is human nature, accepted ; in day to day public life when it concerns major population and if someone popular is daring to at least walk against, we can understand the rendering nervousness in useless neo liberal's brain to just oppose it by taking infinite number of phony rationals.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; February 7th, 2011 at 05:42 PM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 7th, 2011), rohittewatia (February 7th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Neo-Liberals Naazis , the moronic and useless citizens of any country, would support anything good but only when it suits their own cocoonish world view. By default they would oppose with their 7th super sense and funny thing is that it sucks royally. Corruption is human nature, accepted ; in day to day public life when it concerns major population and if someone popular is daring to at least walk against, we can understand the rendering nervousness in useless neo liberal's brain to just oppose it by taking infinite number of phony rationals.
    I do not know whom you intend to target but the phraseology used by you is highly of cheap genre. I know you have read a few books and enjoy the status of an Editor but never thought you can stoop to such a low level. By default, you resort to such kind of cheap gimmicks when you do not have any valid argument and feel sick of frustration. When the thread is taking a positive direction, you are trying to play a spoiler.
    Last edited by singhvp; February 7th, 2011 at 06:09 PM.

No Vipin there are loopholes everywhere at present and we need stricter rules and laws.
    What I was saying is having rules and law is one thing and getting them implemented is another. We have many rules like for eg we do have road rules but do they get implemented? No. No use of having a law unless they get implemented or unless people (in power) breaching the rule can get challenged .There could be 100 reasons but one that amuse me (not really) is the person responcible for implementation e.g. the traffic havaldar or even his senior doesnt know the rules. The road rules guideline can be downloaded from Maruti website and by Law they are the rules. However when we get the license do they give us any rules booklet. No. Then how a common driver is supposed to know the rules? The whole process may look OK in law books is in fact ridiculous in practise. Even if only half of the current rules get implemented situation would have been much better. Whats the use if a system is only full proof in paper and not in practise. But dont think I am being cynic here, I do hope change will come, all I was saying is draft is good lets see how (or how much) of it get implemented.

And, I wasnt talking about the committee selection and dont think my post is an absolute reponse to your post (or to the draft), in fact it was more in general. Your post was just a catalyst. I was talking about the selection of complete bureaucracy starting from a sipai to a patwari to a SHO, to a tasildar, to an IAS, to an IFS.
    Last edited by VirJ; February 8th, 2011 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Added a line
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

A blog post from Arvind Kejriwal.
    ------------------------------------------

Taken from NBT blogs.

भ्रष्टाचारियों को बचाएगा सरकारी लोकपाल
    अरविंद केजरीवाल Monday February 07, 2011
    भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ सरकार को दिखावटी कदम उठाने के बजाय कुछ ठोस उपाय करने होंगे। लोकपाल विधेयक मौजूदा स्वरूप में बेहद कमजोर है और इसके खिलाफ बढ़ते हुए जनमत को देखते हुए एक ही रास्ता बचा है- बिल की रिड्राफ्टिंग। भ्रष्टाचार विरोधी सरकारी संस्थाओं को मजबूत करने के लिए बिल के मसविदे में संशोधन जरूरी है। एक बड़ा सवाल यह है कि सार्वजनिक जीवन में भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ इतने पुख्ता सबूत इकट्ठे होने के बावजूद किसी को भी जेल क्यों नहीं होती? इसलिए कि हमारे भ्रटाचार-विरोधी कानून और एजेंसियां सिर्फ कागज पर ही असरदार हैं।

सिस्टम का दोष
    केंद्र में हमारे पास केंद्रीय सतर्कता आयोग है जो स्वतंत्र होने के बावजूद एक परामर्शदायी निकाय है। सीबीआई कहने को स्वतंत्र है लेकिन वह पूरी तरह से सरकार के अधीन है। हमारे भ्रष्टाचार विरोधी कानून भी बिल्कुल नाकारा हैं। आपको यह जानकर आश्चर्य होगा कि यदि किसी व्यक्ति को भ्रष्टाचार के मामले में सजा हो जाती है तो हमारे पास ऐसा कोई प्रावधान नहीं है जिससे उसके द्वारा सरकार को पहुंचाए गए नुकसान की भरपाई की जा सके, या भ्रष्ट तरीकों से अर्जित उसकी संपत्ति को जब्त किया जा सके। यदि हम भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ गंभीर हैं तो हमें अपने भ्रष्टाचार विरोधी तंत्र में संपूर्ण फेरबदल करना होगा।

हांगकांग की मिसाल
    कई लोग मुझसे पूछते हैं कि क्या भारत कुछ करके दिखा सकता है? भारतीय आम तौर पर ईमानदार, बुद्धिमान और मेहनती हैं लेकिन वे एक सड़ी हुई व्यवस्था के शिकार हैं। 1970 के दशक में हांगकांग आज के भारत की तुलना में कहीं ज्यादा भ्रष्टाचार-ग्रस्त था। पुलिस और माफिया में सांठगांठ मजबूत होने से अपराध दर तेजी से बढ़ी। नतीजा यह हुआ किए एक दिन वहां लाखों लोग सड़कों पर उतर आए और सरकार को भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ मजबूरन एक स्वतंत्र आयोग गठित करना पड़ा। इस आयोग को संपूर्ण अधिकार दिए गए और तत्काल कार्रवाई करते हुए उसने 180 में से 119 पुलिस अफसरों को बर्खास्त कर दिया। इससे नौकरशाही में कड़ा संदेश गया और इसका नतीजा यह हुआ कि हांगकांग में आज भी बहुत ईमानदार सरकारी मशीनरी है।

भारत भी कुछ करके दिखा सकता है, बशर्ते हमारे यहां भी इसी तरह की भ्रष्टाचार निरोधक संस्था हो। हमें लगता था कि इतने प्रबल जन आक्रोश को देखते हुए एक ईमानदार सरकार के समक्ष भ्रष्टाचार विरोधी सिस्टम में मूलगामी सुधार लाने का यह बेहतरीन राजनीतिक अवसर है। लेकिन सार्वजनिक आलोचनाओं का मनमोहन सरकार पर कोई असर नहीं पड़ा है। करप्शन के खिलाफ आखिरी उपाय के रूप में सरकार ने जो जिस बिल का मसविदा तैयार किया है, वह वास्तव में पूरे राष्ट्र का अपमान है।

बिल में राजनेताओं के खिलाफ भ्रष्टाचार की शिकायतों की जांच के लिए लोकपाल की संस्था गठित करने का प्रस्ताव है। लेकिन लोकपाल के पास किसी भी मामले में सीधी जांच का आदेश देने का अधिकार नहीं होगा और वह जनता से सीधे कोई शिकायत भी प्राप्त नहीं कर सकेगा। शिकायत सिर्फ स्पीकर (या चेयरपर्सन) को ही की जा सकती है। लोकपाल सिर्फ उनके द्वारा फॉरवर्ड की गई शिकायतों की जांच करेंगे। सदनों के अध्यक्ष प्राय: शासक दल के ही होते हैं, लिहाजा लोकपाल के खिलाफ सिर्फ वे ही शिकायतें पहुंचेंगी जो विपक्षी सांसदों के खिलाफ होंगी।

जांच पूरी करने के बाद लोकपाल के पास कार्रवाई करने का अधिकार नहीं होगा। वह स्पीकर और प्रधानमंत्री को अपनी रिपोर्ट फॉरवर्ड करेंगे। यदि शिकायत किसी कैबिनेट मिनिस्टर के खिलाफ है तो प्रधानमंत्री यह तय करेंगे कि उसके खिलाफ कार्रवाई की जाए या नहीं। गठबंधन सरकारों के दौर में क्या पीएम के पास अपने मंत्रियों के खिलाफ कार्रवाई करने का राजनीतिक साहस होगा? मसलन, यदि ऐसे किसी लोकपाल ने ए. राजा के खिलाफ मुकदमा चलाने की सिफारिश की होती तो क्या प्रधानमंत्री उन पर कानूनी कार्रवाई शुरू करने की हिम्मत जुटा पाते? बिल के मुताबिक प्रधानमंत्री और सांसदों के मामले में कार्रवाई का फैसला सदन करेगा। यदि लोकपाल ने प्रधानमंत्री या सत्तारूढ़ दल के सांसद के खिलाफ रिपोर्ट दी तो क्या सदन इसकी अनुमति देगा?

इसे राजनीतिक वर्ग को किसी भी तरह की कार्रवाई से बचाने के लिए तैयार किए गए इस विधेयक के विपरीत सिविल सोसाइटी ने एक वैकल्पिक विधेयक का मसविदा तैयार किया है। इसका पहला ड्राफ्ट प्रशांत भूषण, जस्टिस संतोष हेगड़े और मैंने तैयार किया था। इसपर विभिन्न सार्वजनिक मंचों पर व्यापक चर्चा हुई और जनता के फीडबैक के बाद उसमें सुधर किए गए। इसे किरण बेदी, फली एस. नरीमन, शांति भूषण, अन्ना हजारे, नेशनल कैंपेन फॉर पीपल्स राइट टु इन्फॉर्मेशन (एनसीपीआरआई ) और कई अन्य लोगों का समर्थन हासिल है।

इसमें एक ऐसे लोकपाल की बात कही गयी है जो पूरी तरह से केंद्रीय सरकार से आजाद होगा। सीबीआई की एंटी-करप्शन ब्रांच, सीवीसी और केंद्रीय सतर्कता तंत्र को लोकपाल के साथ मिला दिया जाना चाहिए। नौकरशाह, राजनेता और जज लोकपाल की जांच के दायरे में आएंगे। वह केंद्र सरकार के सभी विभागों में मौजूद शिकायत-सुनवाई तंत्रों के लिए अपीली निकाय और निगरानी संस्था के तौर पर भी काम करेगा। लोकपाल के पास जांच शुरू और कार्रवाई करने के व्यापक अधिकार होंगे और उसे किसी एजेंसी से अनुमति लेने की आवश्यकता नहीं होगी। यदि आरोप साबित हो जाते हैं और सजा हो जाती है तो व्यक्ति के भ्रष्ट तरीकों से सरकारी खजाने को हुए नुकसान की भरपाई सजायाफ्ता लोगों की संपत्ति से की जाएगी।

इतनी चुप्पी क्यों
    लोकपाल के किसी सदस्य के खिलाफ गलत आचरण की शिकायत की जांच एक पारदर्शी प्रक्रिया के जरिए की जाएगी और एक महीने के भीतर कार्रवाई की जाएगी। इसी तरह राज्यों के लिए लोकायुक्त नाम से स्वतंत्र निकायों का सुझाव दिया गया है। सरकार को इस विधेयक की प्रति दो महीने पहले ही भेज दी गई थी लेकिन उसकी ओर से अभी तक कोई जवाब नहीं आया है। विपक्ष को सलाह है कि वह जेपीसी की मांग के बजाय सिविल सोसायटी द्वारा ड्राफ्ट किए गए लोकपाल विधेयक को कानूनी रूप दिलवाने के लिए संसद की कार्यवाही ठप करे।
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    जाट महान
    ----------

28. The Following User Says Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

rohittewatia (February 7th, 2011)

One more from Arvind Kejriwal.
    -----------------------------------------------------

Taken from NBT blogs

गिरफ्तारी और फिर रिहाई, लेकिन किसलिए?
    अरविंद केजरीवाल Tuesday January 18, 2011
    शनिवार को नोएडा पुलिस ने मुझे गिरफ्तार किया और कुछ देर बाद रिहा कर दिया। पूरा घटनाक्रम काफी विचित्र रहा। दरअसल हम लोग नोएडा के सेक्टर 33 में रजिस्ट्रार दफ्तर के सामने भ्रष्टाचार का विरोध कर रहे थे। एक अनिवासी भारतीय गौरव बख्शी से इसी दफ्तर में दो महीने पहले किसी काम के लिए घूस मांगी गई थी। उन्होंने घूस देने से मना किया और घूस मांगते हुए बाबुओं का विडियो बना लिया। इससे वे कर्मचारी नाराज हो गए और उन्होंने दफ्तर के कंपाउंड में ही गौरव और उसके पिता (रिटायर्ड एयर फोर्स अफसर) को मारा-पीटा और उनका कैमरा छीन लिया। वहीं पर मौजूद एक व्यक्ति ने इस घटना की तस्वीरें खींच लीं। गौरव ने तस्वीरों के आधार पर (इनमें आरोपी साफ पहचाने जा सकते हैं) पुलिस में इसकी शिकायत दर्ज कराई लेकिन पुलिस ने उन्हें शिकायत न दर्ज करने के लिए कहा और इसके एवज में उन्हें 8000 रुपये भी दे रहे थे। गौरव ने अपना संघर्ष जारी रखा लेकिन इस घटना के दो महीने बीत जाने के बाद भी नोएडा पुलिस ने इस पर कोई कार्रवाई नहीं की।

गौरव ने हार मानने की बजाय अपने दोस्तों को इकट्ठा किया और अपना विरोध जताने का फैसला किया। शनिवार को करीब 50 लोग रजिस्ट्रार दफ्तर के बाहर मेन रोड पर इकट्ठा हुए - सब लोग चूसना बंद करो, रिश्वत लेना बंद करो, नहीं चलेगा भ्रष्टाचार' जैसे नारे लगा रहे थे और इमारत की पार्किंग का एक चक्कर लगाना चाहते थे लेकिन पुलिस ने उन्हें ऐसा करने से रोक दिया। हम लोगों को प्रदर्शन करने से रोक रहे एसएचओ से हमने पूछा कि पुलिस ने अब तक उन घूसखोर कर्मचारियों के खिलाफ कार्रवाई क्यों नहीं की? आखिर पुलिस घूसखोरों को क्यों बचा रही है? लेकिन उन्होंने कोई जवाब नहीं दिया।

उसी वक्त एक शख्स रजिस्ट्रार ऑफिस से बाहर आया और उसने हमें बताया कि उससे भीतर 100 रुपये घूस मांगी गई है। हमने वहां मौजूद पुलिस अफसरों से कहा कि वे घूस मांगने वाले कर्मचारियों के खिलाफ कार्रवाई करें लेकिन पुलिस के कान पर जूं भी नहीं रेंगी।

अचानक, एक वरिष्ठ पुलिस अफसर आया और बिना किसी उकसावे के उसने पुलिसवालों से हम पर हमला करने का आदेश दिया। उन्होंने हम पर लात-घूंसे बरसाए और लाठियों से पीटा। अगले कुछ घंटों तक वे हमें एक पुलिस स्टेशन से दूसरे पुलिस स्टेशन लेकर घूमते रहे और आखिरकार सिटी मैजिस्ट्रेट के सामने पेश किया। वहां जाकर ही यह पता चला कि हम लोगों को तो गिरफ्तार किया जा चुका है।

वहां पहुंचते ही सिटी मैजिस्ट्रेट ने चीखते हुए पुलिस अफसरे से पूछा - मुजरिमों को हथकड़ी क्यों नहीं डाली? पुलिस अफसर ने जवाब दिया - बाहर बहुत मीडिया वाले खड़े हैं। मैजिस्ट्रेट ने बताया कि हम लोगों को शांति भंग करने और सरकारी अफसरों के काम में अड़ंगा लगाने और सरकारी दफ्तर के भीतर बवाल करने के लिए गिरफ्तार किया गया है। हमने उनके आरोपों का विरोध किया और कहा कि न तो हम किसी सरकारी दफ्तर के भीतर दाखिल हुए और न ही हम किसी सरकारी अफसर से मिले। मैजिस्ट्रेट ने कहा कि आरोपों की जांच का काम पुलिस का है और इस मामले में अंतिम फैसला कोर्ट लेगी। हम पर आईपीसी की कुछ गैर-जमानती धाराएं लगाई गईं। उसने हमें गिरफ्तार करने का आदेश दिया। हमें पुलिस की गाड़ियों में भरकर डासना जेल भेज दिया गया।

लेकिन बीच रास्ते म���ं ही गाड़ियां रुक गईं। पुलिस ने हमें बताया कि उन्हें हम लोगों को वापस लाने का आदेश मिला है और फोन पर आदेश ले रहे पुलिस अफसर ने कहा - तुम लोगों को जमानत पर छोड़ा जाएगा। हमने कहा कि हम लोग जमानत के लिए अर्जी नहीं देंगे क्योंकि हमने कोई अपराध नहीं किया है। पुलिसवाले को कुछ समझ नहीं आया और उसने अपने अफसरों को फोन करके बोला कि, ये लोग जमानत नहीं लेना चाहते। उधर से उसे आदेश मिला कि इन लोगों को वापस ले आओ, जमानत लेना चाहते हों या नहीं।

वापस मैजिस्ट्रेट के दफ्तर में हम लोगों बिना जमानत के रिहा कर दिया गया। हमें पता चला कि जब पुलिस ने हम लोगों को गिरफ्तार किया था तो उन्हें हमारी पृष्ठभूमि के बारे में कोई जानकारी नहीं थी। गिरफ्तारी के बाद मीडिया और प्रतिष्ठित लोग उनसे इस बारे में पूछ रहे थे। और इसलिए हमें रिहा किया जा रहा था।

क्या यह विचित्र नहीं है? या तो हमने अपराध किया या नहीं किया! कुछ घंटों पहले ही हमसे पेशेवर अपराधियों की तरह बर्ताव किया जा रहा था और मैजिस्ट्रेट को हमें हथकड़ी लगाने का आदेश देना पड़ा था। अब हमारे बारे में जानने के बाद हमारे खिलाफ सारे आरोप वापस लिए जा रहे थे और हमें रिहा किया जा रहा था।

यानी पुलिस किसी भी व्यक्ति को कभी भी गिरफ्तार कर सकती है और आईपीसी की कोई भी धारा उसपर लगा सकती है। मैजिस्ट्रेट अंधों की तरह उनकी बात मान लेगा और यह कहेगा कि आरोपों की जांच बाद में की जाएगी। यह तो भयावह है।

हमारी रिहाई के बाद मैजिस्ट्रेट अपने दफ्तर में हमसे मिला। उसने हमें चेतावनी दी कि हम भविष्य में शांति भंग करने की कोशिश न करें। हमने विनम्रता के साथ उनसे कहा कि हम लोगों ने समाज की शांति नहीं भंग की बल्कि भ्रष्टाचारियों की शांति भंग कर दी है और आगे भी हम घूसखोरों की नींद उड़ाते रहेंगे। हमने मैजिस्ट्रेट से पूछा - क्या आपको यह अनोखी बात नहीं लगती कि जिन लोगों ने गौरव से घूस मांगी थी और उसे और उसके पिता को पीटा था, उन्हें पुलिस ने अबतक गिरफ्तार नहीं किया है जबकि जो लोग इसका विरोध कर रहे हैं उन्हें तुरंत गिरफ्तार करके उनके सामने पेश कर दिया गया? हमने मैजिस्ट्रेट से कहा हम रिहाई के बाद भी यह काम जारी रखेंगे।

इस घटना के लिए हम किसे जिम्मेदार ठहराएं? मेरे विचार से, समस्या या कमी सिस्टम में है। यह सिस्टम मुट्ठी भर लोगों के हाथ में इतनी ताकत दे देता है कि वे लोग इसके मद में चूर हो जाते हैं और अकड़ से भर जाते हैं। वे अपने सीनियरों के तलवे चाटते हैं और जनता को लात मारते हैं। उनकी कोई जवाबदेही भी नहीं होती। मैं सोचता हूं कि क्या यही सब अंग्रेजों के शासन में नहीं होता था?

कुछ लोग कहते हैं कि हमारे देश में खूब कानून हैं, बस उन्हें सही तरीके से लागू नहीं किया जाता। मैं उनसे पूरी तरह असहमत हूं। मैंने कई कानूनों का बारीकी से अध्ययन किया है। हमारे देश में अब भी ज्यादातर कानून वहीं हैं जो अंग्रेजों ने बनाए थे। उन्हें बदला ही नहीं गया है। अधिसंख्य कानूनों में बदलाव की जरूरत है। हमारी जबर्दस्त आर्थिक तरक्की और भविष्य का सुपरपावर वगैरह कहलाना सब ठीक है लेकिन यह प्रत्येक व्यक्ति के सम्मान की गारंटी नहीं है। नए और आधुनिक भारत के लिए नए कानूनों की जरूरत है और इसके लिए ही एक जनांदोलन की शुरुआत की गई है।

30 जनवरी को दोपहर एक बजे दिल्ली के रामलीला मैदान में हजारों लोग मार्च अंगेस्ट करप्शन के लिए जुटेंगे। उनका मकसद सिर्फ भ्रष्टाचार का विरोध नहीं बल्कि एक कड़े ऐंटि-करप्शन कानून को पास करने के लिए सरकार पर दबाव बनाना है। इस कानून का मसौदा नामी वकील प्रशांत भूषण, जस्टिस संतोष हेगड़े, किरन बेदी, नैशनल कैंपेन फॉर पीपल्स राइट टु इन्फर्मेशन (एनसीपीआरआई) और अन्य लोगों ने मिलकर लिखा है। यह ड्राफ्ट आप हमारी वेबसाइट http://indiaagainstcorruption.org पर पढ़ सकते हैं।

दिल्ली के मार्च में अरुणा रॉय, पी. वी. राजगोपाल, हर्ष मंदर, किरन बेदी, शांति भूषण, प्रशांत भूषण, देविंदर शर्मा, दिल्ली के आर्कबिशप, अन्ना हजारे, मधु किश्वर और सुनीता गोदारा आदि भाग लेंगे। 30 जनवरी को ही यह मार्च देशभर के कई अन्य शहरों में भी आयोजित किया जा रहा है। आप जहां भी रहते हैं वहां इस मार्च में शामिल हो सकते हैं। यदि यह मार्च आपके शहर में नहीं हो रहा तो आप खुद इसका आयोजन कर सकते हैं। मार्च के बारे में और जानकारी के लिए हमसे http://facebook.com/indiacor पर जुड़ें या indiaagainstcorruption.2010@gmail.com पर मेल करें.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    जाट महान
    ----------

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

rohittewatia (February 8th, 2011), sunildabas (February 10th, 2011)

OOPS! looks life famous show "COFFEE WITH CHARAN " Samajh nahi aa raha ki jhagda kis baat ka hai Anyways it was good initiative by people i came to know about it little late but i would try my best to be part of such movement. A small spark ignited the whole Egypt why such thing can't happen here where second largest population of world lives.

Kya hum India Gate par akhand jyoti nahi jala sakte?
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

deepgill (February 8th, 2011), sunildabas (February 7th, 2011)

सिस्टम का दोष
    केंद्र में हमारे पास केंद्रीय सतर्कता आयोग है जो स्वतंत्र होने के बावजूद एक परामर्शदायी निकाय है। सीबीआई कहने को स्वतंत्र है लेकिन वह पूरी तरह से सरकार के अधीन है। हमारे भ्रष्टाचार विरोधी कानून भी बिल्कुल नाकारा हैं। आपको यह जानकर आश्चर्य होगा कि यदि किसी व्यक्ति को भ्रष्टाचार के मामले में सजा हो जाती है तो हमारे पास ऐसा कोई प्रावधान नहीं है जिससे उसके द्वारा सरकार को पहुंचाए गए नुकसान की भरपाई की जा सके, या भ्रष्ट तरीकों से अर्जित उसकी संपत्ति को जब्त किया जा सके। यदि हम भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ गंभीर हैं तो हमें अपने भ्रष्टाचार विरोधी तंत्र में संपूर्ण फेरबदल करना होगा।

हांगकांग की मिसाल
    कई लोग मुझसे पूछते हैं कि क्या भारत कुछ करके दिखा सकता है? भारतीय आम तौर पर ईमानदार, बुद्धिमान और मेहनती हैं लेकिन वे एक सड़ी हुई व्यवस्था के शिकार हैं। 1970 के दशक में हांगकांग आज के भारत की तुलना में कहीं ज्यादा भ्रष्टाचार-ग्रस्त था। पुलिस और माफिया में सांठगांठ मजबूत होने से अपराध दर तेजी से बढ़ी। नतीजा यह हुआ किए एक दिन वहां लाखों लोग सड़कों पर उतर आए और सरकार को भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ मजबूरन एक स्वतंत्र आयोग गठित करना पड़ा। इस आयोग को संपूर्ण अधिकार दिए गए और तत्काल कार्रवाई करते हुए उसने 180 में से 119 पुलिस अफसरों को बर्खास्त कर दिया। इससे नौकरशाही में कड़ा संदेश गया और इसका नतीजा यह हुआ कि हांगकांग में आज भी बहुत ईमानदार सरकारी मशीनरी है।

भारत भी कुछ करके दिखा सकता है, बशर्ते हमारे यहां भी इसी तरह की भ्रष्टाचार निरोधक संस्था हो।
    Yes such anti corruption agency like HK can certainly make a big difference provided they allow us to make one as independent as the HK one. None of these political party and bureaucrat would agree to it unless all of the people come down on streets.

So more people join this campaign/revolution, more chances are this would happen.