Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: India Marches Against Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    Here is the selection process that would be adopted -

[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Jitender,

First of all let me express my appreciation for devoting your precious time and energy for a good cause. Also you have given a very positive twist to this discussion. I have gone through the proposed modus operandii and would like to add my input which may be read in bold and italics and the same may not be construed as a pro-corruption stance.

(a) Any person who was ever chargesheeted for any offence under IPC or PC Act or was ever penalized under CCS Conduct Rules.

Often honest and upright officials are framed invoking false Conduct Rules. First of all we need to have a holistic review of these sacred rules.
    (b) Any person who is less than 40 years in age.

This age limit also doesn’t seem to be backed by any scientific logic. There are people who may not be mature even at the age of 60 but there could be others who attain maturity at the age of 25.

4. A selection committee consisting of the following shall be set up:
    a. Two senior most judges of Supreme Court

What is the guarantee; Senior Supreme Court Judges are free from corruption. They may not be directly accepting bribes but recently the son-in-law of the Chief Justice was in news for possessing property disproportionate of his income.

b. Two senior most Chief Justices of High Courts.

Former Haryana CM Bhajan lal was able to buy the loyalty of a few judges by offering them HUDA plots.

c. All Nobel Laureates of Indian Origin

A Nobel laureate may be a hero in the eyes of Nobel Committee as well as the influential world lobby but could be a traitor in the opinion of his own countrymen. Recent Chinese Nobel laureate is a case in point. Difficult to decide who is right?
    d. Last three Magsaysay Award winners

Again, not very authentic criteria. A poor farmer in a remote village hardly sends any nominee for this award. (However, I know Kiran Bedi was a right choice for this award.)

d. The list of candidates along with their recommendations received in the format
    mentioned above shall be displayed on a website.

How will the villagers who do not have access to internet will express their opinion?
    Last edited by singhvp; February 8th, 2011 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    OOPS! ....i would try my best to be part of such movement. A small spark ignited the whole Egypt why such thing can't happen here where second largest population of world lives.

Kya hum India Gate par akhand jyoti nahi jala sakte?
    Thanks Rakesh for the support! Remember to cast your vote by visiting http://voteforindia.org/.

When even a frail thing like a small drop can combine to form an ocean which can bring the strong fierce storms, then what is there that humans can not do when they combine in thousands?

With each growing number, the days are not far this movement to bring a positive revolution. The 'akhand jyoti' is surely going to enlighten our lives.

Where this detail is being saved? As telephone no is mandatory? How do we knw the data is confidential.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvindc View Post
    http://voteforindia.org/.

With each growing number, the days are not far this movement to bring a positive revolution. The 'akhand jyoti' is surely going to enlighten our lives.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunitahooda For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (February 9th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post
    Often honest and upright officials are framed invoking false Conduct Rules. First of all we need to have a holistic review of these sacred rules.

This age limit also doesn’t seem to be backed by any scientific logic. There are people who may not be mature even at the age of 60 but there could be others who attain maturity at the age of 25.

What is the guarantee; Senior Supreme Court Judges are free from corruption. They may not be directly accepting bribes but recently the son-in-law of the Chief Justice was in news for possessing property disproportionate of his income.

Former Haryana CM Bhajan lal was able to buy the loyalty of a few judges by offering them HUDA plots.

A Nobel laureate may be a hero in the eyes of Nobel Committee as well as the influential world lobby but could be a traitor in the opinion of his own countrymen. Recent Chinese Nobel laureate is a case in point. Difficult to decide who is right?

Again, not very authentic criteria. A poor farmer in a remote village hardly sends any nominee for this award. (However, I know Kiran Bedi was a right choice for this award.)

How will the villagers who do not have access to internet will express their opinion?
    Thanks for your response V.P Singh Ji.

Sir, the person have to be picked up from India. Now they have made different measures to get rid of the corrupt as much as possible. Nobody can gurantee any scheme of selection of candidate for such position to be a full-proof one. What if a person goes corrupt after holding this post.

As far as Magsaysay award is concerned I have gone through the Indian awardees and I found most of them to be credible and of high regard. Below are the ones that I have heard of and read about them -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...aysay_awardees

Govt Service
    1959 C D Deshmukh - India,
    1994 Kiran Bedi - India
    1996 T N Seshan - India
    2003 James Michael Lyngdoh - India

Public Service
    1965 Jayaprakash Narayan - India
    1985 Baba Amte - India

Community Leadership
    1958 Vinoba Bhave - India
    2000 Aruna Roy - India
    2001 Rajendra Singh - India

Journalism, Literature, and the Creative Communication Arts
    1967 Satyajit Ray - India
    1982 Arun Shourie - India
    1984 R. K. Laxman - India
    1992 Ravi Shankar - India
    1997 Mahasweta Devi - India

Emergent Leadership
    2002 Sandeep Pandey - India
    2006 Arvind Kejriwal - India

I feel that we have to start from somewhere. And its a self refining process and will improve panel after panel. What do you think could be better way than this one?

Your last point is pretty valid and they must have some measures for this.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jitendershooda For This Useful Post:

singhvp (February 9th, 2011)

There will always be some concerns over any structure. As Jitender Ji said, no position/agency can be made fool-proof and we/Indians can not be mute spectetors because a foolproof system can not be established. It has to be started somewhere and from there, keep improving in the areas where any flaws are found.
    As far as the acess for/contribution from the people away from net is concerned, around 20 years ago, very less people had internet facility but it has increased manyfolds now. It will increase at a higher speed in coming years. Furthernore, there are newspapers/TV etc to propagate the findings to the public.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 9th, 2011), prashantacmet (February 10th, 2011), sunildabas (February 10th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    Proposed System

1) Lokpal at centre and Lokayukta at state level will be independent bodies. ACB and CBI will be merged into these bodies. They will have power to initiate investigations and prosecution against any officer or politician without needing anyone’s permission.
    Investigation should be completed within 1 year and trial to get over in next 1 year. Within two years, the corrupt should go to jail.

2) Lokpal and Lokayukta will have complete powers to order dismissal of a corrupt officer. CVC and alldepartmental vigilance will be merged into Lokpal andstate vigilance will be merged into Lokayukta.

3) Lokpal & Lokayukta shall have powers to investigate and prosecute any judge without needing anyone’spermission

4) Lokpal & Lokayukta will have to enquire into and hear every complaint.

5) All investigations in Lokpal & Lokayukta shall be transparent. After completion of investigation, all caserecords shall be open to public. Complaint against anystaff of Lokpal & Lokayukta shall be enquired andpunishment announced within two months.

6) Politicians will have absolutely no say in selections of Chairperson and members of Lokpal & Lokayukta.
    Selections will take place through a transparent and public participatory process.

7) Lokpal & Lokayukta will get public grievances resolved in time bound manner, impose a penalty of Rs 250 per day of delay to be deducted from the salary of guiltyofficer and award that amount as compensation to the aggrieved citizen.

8) Loss caused to the government due to corruption will be recovered from all accused.

9) Enhanced punishment The punishment would beminimum 5 years and maximum of life imprisonment.

Overall its a great initiative and every honest citizen should be part of. Collectively we can bring a change.

Any favorable law to protect whistleblowers like RTI activists? RTI activities are facing life threating blackmail from Mafia and goons around the country and often get attacked.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...ow/5442636.cms

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/se...activist-81913

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/up...d/20110127.htm

Satyendra Dubey project director at NHAI was assassinated in Bihar because he exposed corruption in NHAI.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (February 11th, 2011), sjakhars (February 11th, 2011)

Lokpal once implemented should offer a partial solution to such scenarios. It is mentioned that "After completion of investigation, all caserecords shall be open to public.". People who have a better understanding of the Lokpal should throw more light on the safety of the complainant, if any.
    Jat Balwaan\n Jai Bhagwaan

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Any favorable law to protect whistleblowers like RTI activists? RTI activities are facing life threating blackmail from Mafia and goons around the country and often get attacked.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...ow/5442636.cms

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/se...activist-81913

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/up...d/20110127.htm

Satyendra Dubey project director at NHAI was assassinated in Bihar because he exposed corruption in NHAI.
    The details of whistleblower protection are mentioned in page 18 of the draft bill.

The relevant portion is reproduced below for reader’s convenience.
    --------
    Whistleblower protection
    20. Protection of Whistleblower: (1) A whistleblower may write to Lokpal seeking protection from
    threat of physical or professional victimization or if he has been subjected to such professional or
    physical victimization.
    (2) On receiving such a complaint, Lokpal shall take following steps:
    (a) Threat of professional victimization: Lokpal shall conduct appropriate enquiries and if it feels
    that there is a real threat to the person and the threat is on account of that person having made
    an allegation under this Act, then the Lokpal shall pass appropriate orders, as soon as possible
    but in not more than a month of receipt of such complaint, directing appropriate authorities to
    take such steps as directed by the Lokpal.
    (b) If a person complains that he has already been victimized professionally on account of
    making an allegation under this Act, Lokpal shall, after conducting enquiries, if he is of the
    opinion that the victimization is indeed because of that person’s having made an allegation
    under this Act, pass appropriate orders, as soon as possible but in not more than a month,
    directing appropriate authorities to take such steps as directed by the Lokpal.
    Provided that for clause (a) Lokpal may, but for clause (b) the Lokpal shall, also issue
    orders imposing penalties under CCS Conduct Rules against the officer or officials who issued
    threats or caused victimization.
    Provided further that no such penalties shall be imposed without giving an opportunity
    of being heard to the affected officials.
    (c) Threat of physical victimization: Lokpal shall conduct appropriate enquiries and if it feels that
    there is a real threat to the person and the threat is on account of that person having made an
    allegation under this Act or for having filed an RTI application to any public authority covered
    under this Act, then notwithstanding anything contained in any other law, the Lokpal shall pass
    appropriate orders, as soon as possible but in not more than a week, directing appropriate
    authorities, including police, to take such steps as directed by the Lokpal to provide adequate
    security to that person, to register criminal cases against those who are issuing threats and also
    to take all such steps necessary to mitigate circumstances leading to such threat.
    Provided that if the threat is imminent, Lokpal may decide to act immediately, within a
    few hours to prevent physical assault on that person.
    (d) If a person complains that he has already been physically assaulted on account of making an
    allegation under this Act and if Lokpal is satisfied after conducting enquiries that the person has
    been assaulted because of his having made an allegation under this Act or for filing an RTI
    application in any of the public authorities covered under this Act, then notwithstanding
    anything else contained in any other law, the Lokpal shall pass such orders, as soon as possible
    but in not more than 24 hours, directing the concerned authorities to take such steps as
    directed by the Lokpal to provide adequate security to that person, to register criminal cases
    and also to ensure that no further harm visits on that person.
    (e) If the whistleblower has alleged an act punishable under Prevention of Corruption Act, then
    for cases under clause (c), Lokpal may and for cases under clause (d), the Lokpal shall, assign the
    allegations made by that person to a special team, put it on a fast track and complete
    investigations in that case in not more than a month.
    (f) If the whistleblower has alleged an act punishable under any law other than the Prevention
    of Corruption Act, then for cases under clause (c), Lokpal may and for cases under clause (d), the
    Lokpal shall, direct the agency which has the powers to enforce that law to assign the
    allegations made by the whistleblower to a special team, put it on a fast track and complete
    investigations in that case in such time as directed by the Lokpal.
    (g) Lokpal shall have the powers to issue directions to appropriate agencies in the cases covered
    under clause (f), monitor such investigations and if necessary, issue directions to that agency to
    do the investigations in the manner as directed by the Lokpal.
    (3) If any complainant requests that his identity should be kept secret, Lokpal shall ensure the same.
    Lokpal shall prescribe detailed procedures on how such complainants shall be dealt with.
    (4) Lokpal shall Issue orders to the Public Authorities to make necessary changes in their policies and
    practices to prevent recurrence of victimization.

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Where this detail is being saved? As telephone no is mandatory? How do we knw the data is confidential.
    I am not sure where the data is stored. To be frank, I am not bothered much on this aspect. Since you are so concerned, even for sharing phone number, I thought of bringing some of India's facts to you.
    1. Peeping Toms In Your Inbox
    2. Bootleg Tapes: The Rulers Who Listen
    3. A Fox On A Fishing Expedition

And yes, there is an option to give land line number instead of mobile number. And at least the BSNL landline numbers, with address, are there in public directory, so there should be no worries here on disclosing them.

PS: There was a time when my own phone was taped on instance of 'someone'. The 'someone' just had to lodge a false police complaint for sake of formality.

If you are in for a fight, stop worrying about these things. Revolutions does not come sitting at home, they need time and effort from every one wanting a change.
    Last edited by Arvindc; February 11th, 2011 at 07:48 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 11th, 2011), rohittewatia (February 12th, 2011)

Why did you have to be so sarcastic? I guess the language is so rude because we are Marching against CORRUPTION?

P.S.- I gave landline number which doesn't even exist. I'm sure this big n sincere revolution won't start just by giving MOBILE nos. One has to be sincere and feel the need of fighting against it.
    I am not sure where the data is stored. To be frank, I am not bothered much on this aspect. Since you are so concerned, even for sharing phone number, I thought of bringing some of India's facts to you.
    1. Peeping Toms In Your Inbox
    2. Bootleg Tapes: The Rulers Who Listen
    3. A Fox On A Fishing Expedition

And yes, there is an option to give land line number instead of mobile number. And at least the BSNL landline numbers, with address, are there in public directory, so there should be no worries here on disclosing them.

PS: There was a time when my own phone was taped on instance of 'someone'. The 'someone' just had to lodge a false police complaint for sake of formality.

If you are in for a fight, stop worrying about these things. Revolutions does not come sitting at home, they need time and effort from every one wanting a change.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sunitahooda For This Useful Post:

singhvp (February 12th, 2011)

While voting at http://voteforindia.org/, please provide you correct phone numbers (mobile and/or landline). There is a process of random verification to minimizing on bogus votes.

Can India be next Egypt?

It took Egyptians one month to get liberation. How long would Indians take to liberate themselves from this growing corruption?

Let's all fight against corruption, let's vote for anti-corruption at http://voteforindia.org/

Dandi march II in the US against corruption in India!

A group of NRIs organizing a march against corruption in India in the US.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/n...ow/7609152.cms

"A group of NRIs, inspired by the historic Dandi March led by Mahatma Gandhi in India's fight for freedom from foreign rule, have organised a 240-mile walk in the US against corruption in India.

Starting at Martin Luther King Jr Memorial Park, San Diego, California March 12, "Dandi March II" goes through Los Angeles and ends March 26 at Gandhi Statue, San Francisco. The dates coincide with the dates Gandhi did his historic march in 1930.

Every major city in USA, 10 major cities in India and 8 other countries globally join the movement by organizing supporting events March 26, the organisers said.

Conceived to fight those who seek to plunder and enslave their own country are to push the government to enact Jan Lokpal bill and ratify UNCAC which are designed to free India from the clutches of corruption, and to bring back the hidden money from foreign banks, they said.

"The recent scams involving unimaginably big amounts of money, such as the 2G scam, are well known. It is estimated that more than trillion dollars are stashed away in foreign havens, while 80 percent of Indians earn less than 2$ per day and every second child is malnourished," the organisers said.

"While this rampant corruption is a cause for serious concern, the good news is that movements against it have arisen all over the country. Dandi March II is the attempt by NRIs to bring together and escalate these movements into a powerful force."

This effort now has support from the stalwarts in anti-corruption movement and other progressive groups in India such as Lok Satta Party, India Against Corruption, The 5th Pillar (Chennai), Youth For Better India ( Hyderabad) Saaku ( Bangalore) and Save India From Corruption, the organisers said. "
    जाट महान
    ----------

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

rohittewatia (March 3rd, 2011)

PM's Meeting with Anna Hazare Inconclusive. Fast on April 5 Still On.

Meeting with PM – important
    Posted on March 08th, 2011 in Uncategorized

The meeting yesterday evening between IAC representatives (Anna Hazare, Shanti Bhushan, Prashant Bhushan, Kiran Bedi, Arvind Kejriwal, Swami Agnivesh, Archbishop Vincent Concessao, Dr Kuldip Chikara (Bharat Swabhimaan Nyasa), Darshak Hathi (Art of Living) and PV Rajagopal) and the PM and Law Minister, Veerapan Moily was not very encouraging.

The PM said that the govt has no time to consider the issue of corruption till the 13th May due to the ongoing parliament session and the impeding elections in five states. The IAC representatives requested to take immediate action because the country was seething with anger and bleeding with corruption.

After great persuasion, he agreed to bring a Lokpal bill in the monsoon session of parliament. How would the bill be drafted and which bill would it be? He was informed that the govt bill was extremely badly drafted. The PM suggested that a subcommittee of “Group of Ministers (GOM)” be constituted which will have two meetings with representatives of IAC after the 13th of May. The GOM will draft the bill accordingly after the interaction. When he was told that we were not willing to wait so long, he offered to have one symbolic meeting after 25th march when parliament session ends.

When he was requested to set up a joint committee consisting of half members from IAC and half from the government’s side to prepare the draft Lokpal Bill by the 13th May when the elections end, the govt simply refused.

In effect, we stand where we were before the meeting. The meeting served no purpose except made the intention of the government clear. Annaji has decided that the whole country desperately needs to act immediately on corruption. He said that it was unfortunate that the govt does not have time to address this burning issue and therefore the IAC movement would continue and intensify. His decision to go on fast on the 5th April stands as it is.

Link:- http://indiaagainstcorruption.org/blog/?p=897

It took Egyptians one month to get liberation. How long would Indians take to liberate themselves from this growing corruption?

Let's all fight against corruption, let's vote for anti-corruption at http://voteforindia.org/
    India has to wait .We have the tendency to feel the feeling.Gandhiji said "Koi Eik marey dusree Gaal aagey kar do"
    Ab to hamari halaat us Bihari jaisee ho gayee hai-Woh Peet-ta rahega aur kahtaa rahegaa kee Ab key maar key deekha.........

We have this tendency *****-***** khaa ki chup rahtey haim.

Now the Rebvolution of change is in Arab World.

In Japan, Natural calamities.

Nothing is Impossible,
    Impossible takes a little longer than the Usual .

http://narendersinghsangwan.wordpress.com
    http://diabetesmotherofall.wordpress.com
    http://maintainyourheart.wordpress.com
    http://waytopositivethinking.wordpress.com

On 5th April, I will FAST FOR INDIA, will you?

5th April to be declared as Anti-corruption day

A convoy of cars and two wheelers led by 3 open air vehicles to meet at a pre-destined spot in Mumbai and then proceed towards Azad Maidan

Thousands to sit at Azad Maidan over the day begining from 11 am on a fast for a day to support Anna Hazare’s fast-unto-death for the Jan Lokpal Bill. After that, all will disperse after the meeting while distributing leaflets in the VT area

Lakhs of people to be motivated to fast for India on the 5th April in their homes / offices

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

rohittewatia (March 20th, 2011)

Corruption marches ahead

Corruption can never end.It is there since the civilization erupted(Like volcanoes).
    Human beng can never change.It is in his blood.

Nothing is Impossible,
    Impossible takes a little longer than the Usual .

http://narendersinghsangwan.wordpress.com
    http://diabetesmotherofall.wordpress.com
    http://maintainyourheart.wordpress.com
    http://waytopositivethinking.wordpress.com

Sibal ka sach!

मुंबई. जन लोकपाल बिल अगर अपने सभी प्रावधानों के साथ लागू हो जाए तो भ्रष्टाचार से कमाई गई रकम का इस्तेमाल मुश्किल हो जाएगा। इसलिए, भ्रष्टाचारियों को बचाने की कोशिश चल रही है। 3 जून को एक पांच सितारा होटल में कपिल सिब्बल ने बाबा रामदेव से कहा कि सरकार जन लोकपाल बिल को पास नहीं होने देगी लेकिन उनकी मांगें मान ली जाएंगी।
    सरकार ने लोकपाल आंदोलन की धार कुंद करने के लिए 'बांटो और राज करो' की नीति अपनाई थी। सरकार की बाबा रामदेव से हुई डील भ्रष्टाचार से लड़ रहे लोगों को बांटने की सरकार की एक और कोशिश थी। लेकिन सौभाग्य से यह कोशिश नाकाम रही। कुछ पत्रकार, ब्लॉगर, एनजीओ जो आंदोलन का हिस्सा नहीं रहे हैं और छूटा हुआ महसूस करते हैं, वे यह साबित करने की कोशिश कर रहे हैं कि सामाजिक कार्यकर्ताओं और बुद्धिजीवियों के बीच फूट पड़ गई है।
    रामदेव से कहा गया कि वह अन्ना हजारे के साथ मंच साझा न करें। आप यह मान सकते हैं कि 4 जून को स्वामी रामदेव और उनके समर्थकों पर रामलीला मैदान में इसलिए कार्रवाई की गई क्योंकि 5 जून को हजारे रामलीला मैदान जाकर स्वामी रामदेव के साथ मंच पर बैठने वाले थे।
    इसके बाद इटली के कूटनीतिकार मैकियावली के डिवीजन और डाउट (बंटवारा और शक पैदा करो) सिद्धांत पर अमल करते हुए अन्ना हजारे और उनकी टीम को राष्ट्रीय स्वयंसेवक संघ और भारतीय जनता पार्टी के पिट्ठू के तौर पर प्रचारित किया गया। ऐसा इसलिए किया गया ताकि मुस्लिमों, ईसाइयों और दूसरे अल्पसंख्यकों के बीच मौजूद असुरक्षा की भावना से खेलते हुए धार्मिक आधार पर विभाजन किया जा सके। इस पर अल्पसंख्यकों और चिंतित नागरिकों ने सवाल खड़े किए थे।
    गुजरात में ग्राम स्तर पर प्रशासन को लेकर अन्ना हजारे की टिप्पणी को बढ़ा चढ़ाकर सांप्रदायिक राजनीति के समर्थन के तौर पर पेश किया गया और यही नहीं, अन्ना के बयान को गुजरात में दंगों के समर्थन में भी दिखाने की कोशिश की गई। सौभाग्य से टीम अन्ना ने सधे जवाबों से कई तरह के भ्रम तोड़े।
    दलित मीडिया और दलित समाज में यह भ्रम फैलाने की कोशिश की गई कि इंडिया अगेंस्ट करप्शन संविधान के खिलाफ है। साथ ही यह भी साबित करने की कोशिश हुई कि हजारे बाबा साहब अंबेडकर के खिलाफ हैं। दलित कार्यकर्ताओं की मुंबई में हुए एक बैठक के दौरान अन्ना बनाम बाबा अंबेडकर से ही जुड़े सवाले पूछे गए। लेकिन एक बार पूरी बात समझ लेने के बाद दलित नेताओं ने जन लोकपाल बिल का पूरा समर्थन किया।
    फूट डालने के लिए टीम अन्ना और राष्ट्रीय सलाहकार समिति (एनएसी) को आमने-सामने खड़ा किया गया। इससे ज़्यादा अहम बात यह थी कि लोगों के दिमाग में संदेह पैदा करने के लिए एक सुनियोजित अभियान चलाया गया। इसका पहला कदम था लोकपाल बिल की मांग कर रहे लोगों को कठघरे में खड़ा करना। इसके लिए झूठ और आधे सच बोले गए।

अन्ना हजारे की छवि खराब करने के लिए किए गए शुरुआती हमले बेकार साबित हुए। इसके बाद शांति भूषण और प्रशांत भूषण पर सवाल खड़े किए गए। लेकिन एक खराब छवि वाले राजनेता को इस काम के लिए लगाया गया जो आखिर में बड़ी गलती साबित हुई।
    शुरुआती शक-ओ-शुबह दूर होने के बाद लोगों को यह खेल समझ में आने लगा, इसके चलते ताकतवर और धूर्त पीछे हटने पर मजबूर हो गए।

दूसरा कदम, प्रक्रिया (जन लोकपाल विधेयक को तैयार करने और पास कराने का तरीका) पर सवाल खड़े किए गए। इसे अलोकतांत्रिक, असंसदीय और लोगों का प्रतिनिधित्व न करने वाला बताया गया। मुद्दों पर चर्चा नहीं हुई बल्कि राष्ट्रीय सुरक्षा को खतरा, सरकार को अपने हाथ में लेने जैसी बातें करके लोगों को डराया गया।

तीसरा कदम, खास मुद्दों पर चर्चा के बजाय सुपरकॉप, फ्रैंकेंस्टाइन मॉन्स्टर, प्रधानमंत्री और न्यायपालिका से ऊपर होने, सांसदों के अधिकार छीनने और अव्यवहारिक होने जैसे शब्दों का इस्तेमाल करके लोगों के मन में संदेह पैदा करने की कोशिश की गई।
    अगर कायदे से देखा जाए तो इनमें से कोई भी आरोप सही नहीं साबित होगा। लेकिन ऐसी कोशिशों के पीछे यही यकीन था, ‘आओ कुछ कीचड़ उछालें, कुछ तो सामने वाले पर लगेगा ही।’
    चौथा और सबसे ज़्यादा छलावा भरी कोशिश ऐसे विधेयक को तैयार करके की गई जिससे संदेह पैदा हो। आप यह उम्मीद कर सकते हैं कि कैबिनेट का ड्राफ्ट बिल बहुत सधे हुए शब्दों में तैयार किया गया होगा ताकि यह लगे की सरकार बहुत व्यवहारिक है और सरकारी बिल जन लोकपाल बिल जैसा ही लगे।

नेशनल कैंपेन फॉर पीपल्स राइट टू इन्फर्मेशन (एनसीपीआरआई) ने एक मजबूत लोकपाल बिल तैयार किया। लेकिन यह बिल लोकपाल के अधिकारों और काम को पांच अलग-अलग विधेयकों में बांटता है और किसी एक एजेंसी को पूरी शक्ति नहीं देता है। सरकार इस विधेयक के बड़े हिस्से को स्वीकार कर लेगी। यह जन लोकपाल बिल को खत्म करने का समझदारी भरा कदम है।
    सरकार की इस नकारात्मक मुहिम में दो और तरह के हथियारों का इस्तेमाल किया गया है। ये हैं डिस्कनेक्ट (कटा हुआ या अलग-थलग) और डिनायल (इनकार करना) ।
    मुंबई में किए गए एक जनमत संग्रह में यह बात सामने आई कि 95 फीसदी लोगों ने जन लोकपाल बिल को मंजूरी दी है। मीडिया में हुए ओपीनियन पोल में यह देखा गया कि सरकार के खिलाफ काफी गुस्सा और अन्ना हजारे के लिए बहुत समर्थन है। लेकिन लगता है कि सरकार जनभावना को अनदेखा कर रही है और लोगों से पूरी तरह कटी हुई है।
    इन तरीकों से लड़ने का एक ही तरीका है और वह है सच। सूरज की रोशनी सबसे अच्छा कीटनाशक होती है। यह धीमी प्रक्रिया जरूर है, लेकिन यह निश्चित जरूर है।
    लेखक ‘इंडिया अगेंस्ट करप्शन’ मुहिम का हिस्सा हैं।

http://www.bhaskar.com/article/NAT-g...4522.html?HT2=
    जाट महान
    ----------

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

cooljat (July 22nd, 2011), Fateh (July 24th, 2011), malikdeepak1 (July 22nd, 2011), ravinderjeet (July 22nd, 2011)

भाई ये नेता डंडे के यार सें | इतने गेस चेम्ब्रां में भर कें इनका खात्मा नि हो जांदा इतने ये कोणी डिग्गें |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

sjakhars (July 22nd, 2011)

Attachment 12490

.................................................. .....

31. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

Fateh (July 24th, 2011)