Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: jat duniyaa ki najar mey

yo ek dum sahi i agree wid u and har jat fateh ke sir dicription jaisa nai hota
    Last edited by anki; December 23rd, 2012 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Cool.

Fatah sahab, why to see the glass half empty when at the same time you can see it half filled.?

Dear brother, I can understand your feelings and suggestion but the glass is getting empty with fast speed and if we do not realize the truth and take corrective measures, it might be too late, in fact we are already late, we can not progress without doing some work, positive thinking is ok but knowing reality is a requirement, i personally would be very happy if my observation is wrong, secondly be sure I am like ice, mr anki, views are for majority, exceptions are every where. The fact is that jats have gone down economically as well as socially in comparison to many kisan communities, after independence, we really can not survive on history, we need to re-write our position by real achievements and we have to move with present day speed of progress. regards
    Last edited by Fateh; December 24th, 2012 at 08:26 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

anki (December 25th, 2012), sivach (December 26th, 2012)

Fateh sir i agree with u now bt let me tell u i m not one of tjose those in ur explaination bt sumtimes i am a bit lazy also......

Quote Originally Posted by anki View Post
    Fateh sir i agree with u now bt let me tell u i m not one of tjose those in ur explaination bt sumtimes i am a bit lazy also......
    Brother, I am very happy for your concern and straight forwardness, As I submitted earlier also that exceptions are there, I know few of jat brothers they do not have any of qualities mentioned above, they are very practical very well behaved, very tactful, polished, very capable hard working helpful, cooperative etc, so you must be out of those exceptions, take example of yadavas, last about 50 years I watching jats and yadavas, when we were children, yadavas were much behind us in education, economic condition and socially but today they have gone ahead of us, so definitely we are lacking some where,I personally feel that we have to change our attitude, behavior and improve upon certain personality traits, regards

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

anki (December 26th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (December 25th, 2012), sivach (December 26th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    I know you will not budge but still want to write this....it is still fresh in the air that ranjeet singh's father was a "sansi" not jatt (.his mother was aulakh Jatti)...sansi successors of ranjeet singh gradually assimilated in jatt population. ..sansi was a nomadic tribe that was recognized for its criminal activities..still there are many sansis in delhi selling vegetables in streets but they are proud of their past..and they say ranjeet singh belonged to them but Jatts are foolishly claiming him of their own..........
    Ranjit Singh belonged to Sansi clan of Jatts, there is nothing to suggest that he belonged to nomadic Sansi clan. Many clan names are similar among many caste because of common Indo-Aryan language. Some Gujjars say Prathvi Raj Chauhan was Gujjar, there are many similar claims which shouldn't be taken seriously. It's hilarious that you believed in claims of Sansi. Genetic testing has dispelled many myths like Jatt were Gypsies, this false history will be also debunked.
    Last edited by bsbana; December 26th, 2012 at 04:39 PM.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbana For This Useful Post:

anki (December 26th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (December 25th, 2012), Fateh (December 26th, 2012), ravinderjeet (December 26th, 2012), sivach (December 26th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    "काश जाट सेना मेरे साथ होती "| -----जर्मन जेनरल रोमेल दुसरे विश्व युद्ध में हारने के बाद
    Pure Fairy Tale, Rommell never said that. Just made up stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    "जाट एक सच्चा सेनिक हे | मुझे ख़ुशी होगी यदि में जट्टों के बीच रह कर इज्ज़त से मर जाऊं ताकि मेरी आत्मा को शान्ति मिल सके "------फिल्ड मार्शल माउंट गूमरी
    I couldn't find one single source for this comment. Total Bunkum.

Quote Originally Posted by bsbana View Post
    Ranjit Singh belonged to Sansi clan of Jatts, there is nothing to suggest that he belonged to nomadic Sansi clan. Many clan names are similar among many caste because of common Indo-Aryan language. Some Gujjars say Prathvi Raj Chauhan was Gujjar, there are many similar claims which shouldn't be taken seriously. It's hilarious that you believed in claims of Sansi. Genetic testing has dispelled many myths like Jatt were Gypsies, this false history will be also debunked.
    According to R.S. Joon, the founder of the Sukarchakia misl [to which Maharaja Ranjit Singh belonged] was founded by Begha Mal Bathi [Bhatti ?] and he belonged to village Suker Chak. Afterwards, Budha Singh, Charat Singh, Maha Singh held the reigns of 'Saardari'. The miost powerful of the Sukar Chakia Misal was Ranjit Singh son of Maha Singh. [See for detailed history of the misal and Maharaja ranjit Singh----R.S. Joon, History of Jats pp.186 ff., ].

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (December 29th, 2012)