Thread: Java or c sharp

Post Java or c sharp

Hello friends,
    I have a question to ask. I have worked in in a company in C#.net language(No ASP.net) for 1 year.now they have no any project and asked us to seek job anywhere else.I have posted my resume on several job search engines but there are no any good company hiring for 1 year experience holder.
    Now i am thinking to switch on java language as i have seen more jobs posted on java.Would you tell me what would be a good decision?
    I have completed my MCA in 2010.

Hello Deepak,
    Java, no doubt, has multiple openings at various experience levels. You could switch to Java/J2EE. And later, if you feel like switching back to C#, you could always do that. As of today, one needs to be equipped with multiple skills set. Rest depends upon your interest !!

Quote Originally Posted by tomardeepak View Post
    Hello friends,
    I have a question to ask. I have worked in in a company in C#.net language(No ASP.net) for 1 year.now they have no any project and asked us to seek job anywhere else.I have posted my resume on several job search engines but there are no any good company hiring for 1 year experience holder.
    Now i am thinking to switch on java language as i have seen more jobs posted on java.Would you tell me what would be a good decision?
    If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.

C#.net is not so bad.Though there are more jobs in Java,but you should try for C#.net. As far as ASP.net concern.u may read it theoryticaly.so that u can answer some Q.Keep patience.
    According to me switching is not a good decision now.
    Hello friends,

I agree with both, its upto you switching will be more reading and acquiring new perspective of language mean will take more time. Java is all time, and c#.net has lesser domain.
    Regards

Shiv K. Chaudhary
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. .

java or c sharp

HTOMAR JI,if you are working in IT secter,you know well that without practical knowledge of asp.net i will not get to work on asp.net and my work profile will include only windows forms development and not website development.because my experiance will increase only in c#.net.
    Do you work in some company or you are astudent only.

you have no practical knowledge of Java.U have exp on C#.net. SO it is better if u search job for that only.
    There r a lot of job for C#.net.Mail me your CV.

HTOMAR JI,if you are working in IT secter,you know well that without practical knowledge of asp.net i will not get to work on asp.net

Hello friends,
    Bhai agar aapka c# me exp. hai to usi me job search karo.
    aap java me switch karoge to as a fresher treat kiye jaoge, aur aajkal java me minimum 2 year exp. mangte hain.
    aaj k time .net jyda companies use kar rahi hain java neutral hai.
    agar aap java me aana chahte hain to aapko practical knowledge hona bhi jaruri hai.

Maine java me he kaam kiya hai 6 months aur ab bhi java me kar raha hoon, kahi aur search karo to java ki kam openings milti hain aur .net ki jyda demand hai...........
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

Hi Deepak,

Don't worry.You have worked on C# for one year and as per your experience you should search jobs for C#.

If you will divert your mood on other domain then again you will be a fresher and i think 1 year exp is better than a fresher.
    I Don't Want 2 Be Needed I Need 2 Be Wanted
    Mohit Pilaniya
    Bulandshahr(UP)