17 16.83%
  • no

77 76.24%
  • may be yes..may be no

7 6.93%
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Live in relationships ..?

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Wo rishta jisko doosro ke aage batate hue sharam aye ya jisko batane ke liye jhooth bola jaye galat hai.
    correct..
    Apar aagey aagey ya shayad aaj kal bi koye koye batati haan bi na sharmawein
    yo dhoka bi toot jaga
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post
    They should be treated similarly, but it is not happening, unfortunately. It might take a few more decades (in India) for the gender bias to whither away.

Lets just accept it, however unfortunate it is, it wont n it cant.
    Different mind, different bodies, feelings and then the traditions. Girls, go ahead, follow the dreams, be open and progressive, dont take any $**t from anyone, but thats MUCH different to Live-Ins and whoring around.

Rest all a farce..
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

Kusum Dhochak ji aap vohi ho jo same gotra marriage ki bhi favour kar rahi thi. Vaise to bheent (diwar) me sir maren ka koi fayada nahi he par pher bhi aapne bera he byah shadi suru kyon hoye the. Ek samaj ki sansthapna ke liye. Aadmi ki janvar parvarti ko control karne ke liye taki ek sabhey samaj ki sansthapna ho sake. Aap jaise log dusaron ko dekh kar isi ka virodh kar rahe ho. Live in relationship just mean living together without commitment mean sare maje le lo byah ke har koi commitment bhi nahi kisi taref se koi bhi ise khatam kar sakta he kisi bhi vaqt.

Matlab na to dono ko ek dusare pe vishvas he jee kara to byah kar lange har je tere t andi koi milgi to tene chod dange.

Ye suruvat west me isliye hui thi ke bahot se log sirf paise ke liye byah kar lete the aur pher divore le lete the just for money
    Baki aap ne kaun nate he aap karo yo kaam ke mare date datoge.
    Last edited by VirJ; March 4th, 2011 at 04:04 PM.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

cooljat (March 4th, 2011), ravinderjeet (March 4th, 2011), sanjaymalik (March 9th, 2011)

There is a difference between encouraging something and trying to understand it. And I think I am trying to do the latter.
    But, if I see a live-in couple next door to me, all I'll do is wish that it turns out well for them and not hate/boycott them. All kinds of relationships need maturity and commitment to succeed and I believe that most people who choose to be in these relationships are serious and committed (at least in our society, I don't know how casual it is in other places.).

Quote Originally Posted by VipinJyani View Post
    Kusum Dhochak ji aap vohi ho jo same gotra marriage ki bhi favour kar rahi thi. Vaise to bheent (diwar) me sir maren ka koi fayada nahi he par pher bhi aapne bera he byah shadi suru kyon hoye the. Ek samaj ki sansthapna ke liye. Aadmi ki janvar parvarti ko control karne ke liye taki ek sabhey samaj ki sansthapna ho sake. Aap jaise log dusaron ko dekh kar isi ka virodh kar rahe ho. Live in relationship just mean living together without commitment mean sare maje le lo byah ke har koi commitment bhi nahi kisi taref se koi bhi ise khatam kar sakta he kisi bhi vaqt.

Matlab na to dono ko ek dusare pe vishvas he jee kara to byah kar lange har je tere t andi koi milgi to tene chod dange.

Ye suruvat west me isliye hui thi ke bahot se log sirf paise ke liye byah kar lete the aur pher divore le lete the just for money
    Baki aap ne kaun nate he aap karo yo kaam ke mare date datoge.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kusumdhochak For This Useful Post:

kapdal (March 7th, 2011), RTEWATIA (September 13th, 2011), sunitasingh (March 5th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by deepshi View Post
    Lets just accept it, however unfortunate it is, it wont n it cant.
    Ethos change with time. Future is uncertain and nothing can be ruled out.

Different mind, different bodies, feelings and then the traditions.
    Hence, the different social behavior by different people. Behaviour is a reaction of perception.

Girls, go ahead, follow the dreams, be open and progressive, dont take any $**t from anyone, but thats MUCH different to Live-Ins and whoring around.
    Even though, I am strongly against Live-in relationship, here I differ with you. Live-in may not, necessarily, be a synonym of whoring around. An example: Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan are living together without marriage i.e. live- in relationship. But they are not facing any social stigma, condemnation, ostracization or even hostile publicity. Rather, both the characters are still heartthrobs of many including “Jat freshies” who vie with each other to have a glimpse and autograph of them. Aren’t we behaving like “you show me the face and I will give my opinion”.

Quote Originally Posted by kusumdhochak View Post
    There is a difference between encouraging something and trying to understand it. And I think I am trying to do the latter.
    But, if I see a live-in couple next door to me, all I'll do is wish that it turns out well for them and not hate/boycott them. All kinds of relationships need maturity and commitment to succeed and I believe that most people who choose to be in these relationships are serious and committed (at least in our society, I don't know how casual it is in other places.).
    आप कुणसी सोसायटी की सो ? जट्टां में तो नु कोणी होया करे ||
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

Moar (September 7th, 2011)

Ethos change with time. Future is uncertain and nothing can be ruled out.

Hence, the different social behavior by different people. Behaviour is a reaction of perception.

Even though, I am strongly against Live-in relationship, here I differ with you. Live-in may not, necessarily, be a synonym of whoring around. An example: Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan are living together without marriage i.e. live- in relationship. But they are not facing any social stigma, condemnation, ostracization or even hostile publicity. Rather, both the characters are still heartthrobs of many including “Jat freshies” who vie with each other to have a glimpse and autograph of them. Aren’t we behaving like “you show me the face and I will give my opinion”.
    ये भांड सें ,इनका कोए समाज ना होया करे | लत्त्यां की ढाल यार बदलते हंडे जाँ सें | एर जिनके ये हेर्ट थ्रोब सें उनमे अक्कल ना स | फ़िल्मी दुनिया अनपढ़ों ,जाहिलों और चरित्रहीनो की हे | शायद आप भी इन् लफंगो से काफी प्रभावित हैं |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

bhupindersingh (March 8th, 2011), kuldeeppunia25 (March 7th, 2011), sunildabas (March 5th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    शायद आप भी इन् लफंगो से काफी प्रभावित हैं |
    भाई रविन्द्रजीत गलत बात कर रह्या सै I मैं कई बार बिना व्याह के रिश्ते तो गलत बता चुका हूँ i मैं हिन्दी में फिर से लिख देता हूँ,

"लिव-इन" रिश्ता ठीक नहीं होता भाई , कोए ना करियो" . मैं करीना और सैफ की विचारधारा से प्रभावित नहीं हूँ.
    Last edited by singhvp; March 4th, 2011 at 10:46 PM.

ven though, I am strongly against Live-in relationship, here I differ with you. Live-in may not, necessarily, be a synonym of whoring around. An example: Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan are living together without marriage i.e. live- in relationship. But they are not facing any social stigma, condemnation, ostracization or even hostile publicity. Rather, both the characters are still heartthrobs of many including “Jat freshies” who vie with each other to have a glimpse and autograph of them. Aren’t we behaving like “you show me the face and I will give my opinion”.

या वोह्रिंग अराउंड ना स तो के स | बस नुक्कड़ पे ना खड़ी होंदी इतणा-ए फरक से , पर हर साल छे मिहने में और किस्से गेल्याँ लिव इन हो जावें से | जुकर राकेश ने कही से ये रखेल ना सें तो के सें | एर घणी बराबरी करण की चिरमराट हो री स तो लोग ने रेखेला कह लो |
    Last edited by ravinderjeet; March 4th, 2011 at 11:06 PM. Reason: addition of words
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

originally written by ravinderjeet,या वोह्रिंग अराउंड ना स तो के स | बस नुक्कड़ पे ना खड़ी होंदी इतणा-ए फरक से , पर हर साल छे मिहने में और किस्से गेल्याँ लिव इन हो जावें से | जुकर राकेश ने कही से ये रखेल ना सें तो के सें | एर घणी बराबरी करण की चिरमराट हो री स तो लोग ने रेखेला कह लो |[/
    भाई इनने ठीक ना बता रहे इनका उदहारण इसलिए दिया कि हमारे समाज में चेहरा देख के दोषी ठहराए जाते हैं , अगर कोए आम आदमी समाज के खिलाफ जाये तो लोग उसकी बुराइ करते हैं परन्तु धनवान और ऊंचे वर्ग के लोग उसी बुराई में लिप्त हों तो वो फैशन बन जाता है सिर्फ इसीलिये के वे celebrity हैं i यानि आम लड़की अगर लिविंग-इन करती है तो लोग उसे रखैल या whore कहते हैं मगर करीना या कैफ अगर करें तो उनके लिए इसे शब्दों का इस्तमाल बहुत कम लोग ही करते हैं I यह दोगलापन है I एक ही दोष के लिए अलग अलग सजा नहीं होनी चाहिए I बस इतनी सी बात थी I

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

Moar (September 7th, 2011), ravinderjeet (March 5th, 2011), RTEWATIA (September 13th, 2011), Saharan1628 (March 5th, 2011)

एक आधी बात मै थारे समर्थन मैं बोलूँ तो भी तम like का बटन दबान की बजाये बुराई करण लाग जाओ सो I

मेरे ख्याल मैं मन्ने तीन चार दिन जाटलैंड से रूस ज्याना चाहिए I रूस का मतलब गलत न लगा लियो

Last edited by singhvp; March 5th, 2011 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saharan1628 View Post
    I totally agree with your lines that i bold out.
    Regarding the lines in the Red:I think that's the problem.The problem of attitude and outlook.It's always the male that indulge in doing crimes like Rape or making a girl pregnant and then ditch her.
    Mate, it is not always the male that indulge in doing crimes against women. If you were in law, police or jounalism, then you would have experienced that how fierce a woman can prove when she gets shameless. After having illicit relationship the next step of their shamelessness is to grab property of the family (if any) and for it they don't hesitate to get their own father or brother killed. Though I would also say that % is lesser in comparison with men, but it's a harsh reality that presently the women are rubbing their shoulders with the men in the field of crime too.

And many times we end up saying that the female sex needs to be more attentive,more introvert,should not develop "Friendship" with guys...But where's the statement that these kinda guys are disgrace to society and their d**k should be ripped off and blah blah...
    There are 2 supreme creations of God (in general) in this world. One woman and one man. Woman is made in such a way that she should be more attentive (for it the woman has been given many such qualities which are not found in men). If she is more attentive then the second one (the man) will be attentive himself. Actually, no one is saying that rapists should not be punished. Even in prison, rapists have to face the hatred of fellow prisnors and on road eve teasers are beaten by the mob on mostly occasions. What more the women should expect from the society? If more and more men get rapists it doesn't mean that the women should also become like them or they should become characterless.

If you have watched the movie Laddo..the story in that movie is what I am talking about...Ashutosh Rana in the movie had illicit relationship with Urmi(Character name) and it was she alone that ended up facing trials in front of panchayat and whole of the village...
    I am not advocating Live-in relationship here but there are some points on which I do agree with those Roadies guys..

Ram RAM
    To be honest, we men are devastating the women and in this way we are devastating ourselves. We should think over it that if we have our mother, sister, daughter or wife of 'live in' or so background then it will not be a good state of mind for us. Condemn all those near and dear ones who are characterless male. Be it our elder brother or even father.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

bhupindersingh (March 8th, 2011), Moar (September 7th, 2011), neetu21 (August 27th, 2011), ravinderjeet (March 5th, 2011), Saharan1628 (March 5th, 2011), sanjaymalik (March 9th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by kusumdhochak View Post
    I am not sure of what you mean by "issi-issi" but if it is only inferred from above post of Upender ji's, then I would say that having '10-12 yaar' (which itself is a hypothesis ) and a 'tattoo' doesn't make her deserve a death sentence...

I don't know what is the general perception here about a live in relationship but from what I understand, in most of these cases people have intentions of getting married and it is a live-in relationship only in the mean time. So the 'social aspect' mentioned by riyaa ji above is not missing completely and is generally on its way..
    Ms. Dhochak, I don't know you are really unaware of the bitter truth of such girls or just trying to show to be unaware. 'issi-issi' girls are increasing rapidly now-a-days. Though in last they themselves will be the real sufferer, but then they blame themselves and their near and dear ones for why they never tried to stop them. The woman's shamelessness is on very high level. Teens are getting 100% nude under the blue sky. They are out on the name of going to school/college, but in fact mostly of them are in some room or in park (under the blue sky). On the name of being modern, they are just getting characterless. If someone says men/boys are also responsible, then it's not a good reaction to get bad because others are bad. No son/brother/father/husband would like his mother/sister/daughter/wife to be from 'live in' or so background. Already harassed human being will become more harassed if such tendency is encouraged. No one likes such persons. A woman is made in such a way that she can control not only herself, but even man too.
    I am just sharing my thoughts, otherwise if this whole world goes 'live in' then I am not going to bother. I will bother if I do such rubbish thing ever.

भाई इनने ठीक ना बता रहे इनका उदहारण इसलिए दिया कि हमारे समाज में चेहरा देख के दोषी ठहराए जाते हैं , अगर कोए आम आदमी समाज के खिलाफ जाये तो लोग उसकी बुराइ करते हैं परन्तु धनवान और ऊंचे वर्ग के लोग उसी बुराई में लिप्त हों तो वो फैशन बन जाता है सिर्फ इसीलिये के वे celebrity हैं i यानि आम लड़की अगर लिविंग-इन करती है तो लोग उसे रखैल या whore कहते हैं मगर करीना या कैफ अगर करें तो उनके लिए इसे शब्दों का इस्तमाल बहुत कम लोग ही करते हैं I यह दोगलापन है I एक ही दोष के लिए अलग अलग सजा नहीं होनी चाहिए I बस इतनी सी बात थी I
    वी. पी. सिंह जी, अगर कोई मध्यम वर्ग की लड़की/ स्त्री भी चरित्रहीन बनने पर उतारू हो ही जाए तो फिर अधिकांशतः उसे भी कोई कुछ नहीं कहता, बशर्ते कि वो अपने निकटजनों के लिए कोई बड़ी समस्या न बने. अपनी करनी का फल खुद ही भुगतना पड़ता है. रही बात करीना-सैफ जैसी हस्तियों के लोकप्रिय होने की तो उसका उनके चरित्र से कोई मतलब नहीं है. वे फिल्मों में नाचते-गाते हैं, लोगों का मनोरंजन करते हैं, उस वजह से लोग उन्हें पसंद करते हैं (हालांकि अब चूंकि सिनेमा का स्वर्णिम दौर बीत चुका है, इसलिए अब इन्हें कोई नहीं पूछता). इसके बावजूद लोग तो लता मंगेशकर, आशा भोंसले जैसी स्त्रियों को भी पसंद करते हैं. सचिन तेंदुलकर-अंजलि तेंदुलकर को भी पसंद करते हैं.
    बुरे लोगों से समस्या होती है निकटजनों को और वे ही प्रतिक्रिया व्यक्त करते हैं. इन अभिनेता-अभिनेत्रियों से ज्यादा प्रभावित ना हों. इस सैफ ने अपनी पहली पत्नी अमृता सिंह को पहले खूब भोगा और फिर उसे घर से निकाल दिया. अब कुछ दिन इस करीना को रखेगा और बहुत संभव है कि इसका भी रूप ढलते ही इसे भी अपनी जिंदगी से बाहर कर दे. ये करीना इससे पहले शाहिद कपूर को छोड़ चुकी है. डिंपल कपाड़िया के साथ राजेश खन्ना खूब मारपीट करता था और अंततः उनका तलाक हो गया. जीनत अमान की शादी पहले संजय खान से हुई, उसने छोड़ दिया तो मजहर खान से शादी कर ली. मजहर खान न केवल खुद इसे पीटता था, बल्कि बेटे (दोनों के) से भी पिटवाता था. रेखा से जिसने भी शादी की, उसे मरना पड़ा. दिव्या भारती की मौत की गुत्थी आज तक नहीं सुलझ सकी है. ऐसे ही काले किस्से और बाकी सबके भी हैं. हर 2-4 साल में किसी न किसी बड़ी मॉडल के आत्महत्या करने की घटना घट जाती है. कुछ दिन पहले ही एक मॉडल सड़क पर भीख मांगती देखी गई थी. कौन सी दुनिया की बात कर रहे हो आप कि इन्हें कोई कुछ नहीं कहता. कहेगा कौन? निकटजन ही तो कहेंगे. वे तो खूब कहते हैं.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

deepgill (March 5th, 2011), kuldeeppunia25 (March 7th, 2011), Moar (September 7th, 2011), Saharan1628 (March 5th, 2011), singhvp (March 5th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    वी. पी. सिंह जी, अगर कोई मध्यम वर्ग की लड़की/ स्त्री भी चरित्रहीन बनने पर उतारू हो ही जाए तो फिर अधिकांशतः उसे भी कोई कुछ नहीं कहता, बशर्ते कि वो अपने निकटजनों के लिए कोई बड़ी समस्या न बने. अपनी करनी का फल खुद ही भुगतना पड़ता है. रही बात करीना-सैफ जैसी हस्तियों के लोकप्रिय होने की तो उसका उनके चरित्र से कोई मतलब नहीं है. वे फिल्मों में नाचते-गाते हैं, लोगों का मनोरंजन करते हैं, उस वजह से लोग उन्हें पसंद करते हैं (हालांकि अब चूंकि सिनेमा का स्वर्णिम दौर बीत चुका है, इसलिए अब इन्हें कोई नहीं पूछता). इसके बावजूद लोग तो लता मंगेशकर, आशा भोंसले जैसी स्त्रियों को भी पसंद करते हैं. सचिन तेंदुलकर-अंजलि तेंदुलकर को भी पसंद करते हैं.
    बुरे लोगों से समस्या होती है निकटजनों को और वे ही प्रतिक्रिया व्यक्त करते हैं. इन अभिनेता-अभिनेत्रियों से ज्यादा प्रभावित ना हों. इस सैफ ने अपनी पहली पत्नी अमृता सिंह को पहले खूब भोगा और फिर उसे घर से निकाल दिया. अब कुछ दिन इस करीना को रखेगा और बहुत संभव है कि इसका भी रूप ढलते ही इसे भी अपनी जिंदगी से बाहर कर दे. ये करीना इससे पहले शाहिद कपूर को छोड़ चुकी है. डिंपल कपाड़िया के साथ राजेश खन्ना खूब मारपीट करता था और अंततः उनका तलाक हो गया. जीनत अमान की शादी पहले संजय खान से हुई, उसने छोड़ दिया तो मजहर खान से शादी कर ली. मजहर खान न केवल खुद इसे पीटता था, बल्कि बेटे (दोनों के) से भी पिटवाता था. रेखा से जिसने भी शादी की, उसे मरना पड़ा. दिव्या भारती की मौत की गुत्थी आज तक नहीं सुलझ सकी है. ऐसे ही काले किस्से और बाकी सबके भी हैं. हर 2-4 साल में किसी न किसी बड़ी मॉडल के आत्महत्या करने की घटना घट जाती है. कुछ दिन पहले ही एक मॉडल सड़क पर भीख मांगती देखी गई थी. कौन सी दुनिया की बात कर रहे हो आप कि इन्हें कोई कुछ नहीं कहता. कहेगा कौन? निकटजन ही तो कहेंगे. वे तो खूब कहते हैं.
    उपेंदर आपके विचारों से सहमत हूँ . It is a mature reply. इसीलिये तो मैंने भी एक पोस्ट में कहा था कि living -in संबंधों के दूरगामी नकारात्मक प्रभाव जरूर पड़ते हैं अधिकांश केसों में .
    जाटलैंड से 4 दिन का ब्रेक लेन की सोच रहा हूँ, क्योंकि समय-समय पर मस्तिष्क में विचारों की श्रंखला को तोडना आवश्यक होता है I इसलिए ज्यादा नहीं लिखूंगा I
    Last edited by singhvp; March 5th, 2011 at 05:15 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

Saharan1628 (March 5th, 2011)

उपेंदर आपके विचारों से सहमत हूँ . It is a mature reply. इसीलिये तो मैंने भी एक पोस्ट में कहा था कि living -in संबंधों के दूरगामी नकारात्मक प्रभाव जरूर पड़ते हैं अधिकांश केसों में .
    जाटलैंड से 4 दिन का ब्रेक लेन की सोच रहा हूँ, क्योंकि समय-समय पर मस्तिष्क में विचारों की श्रंखला को तोडना आवश्यक होता है I इसलिए ज्यादा नहीं लिखूंगा I
    acha DOORGAMI prabhav hi nakaratmak hote hai???......per thode din k liye suru suru mei te maja aamta hoga????
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

sad to see people debating on such a disgraceful topic , some even favoring it.
    the ever present incest of society has now come out in open and is being named as live-in . no person from a decent family will ever want his/her kin to be in such relations.
    we should discourage such spicy debates on our community forum.

Quote Originally Posted by narwaldeepak View Post
    sad to see people debating on such a disgraceful topic , some even favoring it.
    the ever present incest of society has now come out in open and is being named as live-in . no person from a decent family will ever want his/her kin to be in such relations.
    we should discourage such spicy debates on our community forum.
    Narwal bhai,
    I agree quote-n-quote with u ,,but merely closing eyes doesn't means that the problem is not there ,,this incest has come up very rapidly and gaining popularity among kids...and u know that these days any one who can speak good english gets a job at age of 18 in call centres and than they indulge into such kind of relationships and don't give a damn to society or family...other way they are spoiling themselves and the society also....and law favours them too,, there is no law to stop live-in relationship...!!!
    this thread was started to gather the views of public...and in the poll u saw them well.. !!
    DeStInY LiE$ iN tHe $tReNgTh oF uR dReAm$...!!
    JAT ----------> JUSTICE AND TRUTH

what i do not understand is .. how arguing on this thread is going to help in making of law . jat mobs have been trying hard for months now to get a law amendment to fetch them reservation... they even have not been successful.
    there have been thousands of posts for change in hindu marriage act here, but i cudnt see any change.
    what i feel is.. the poll is a simple motivation .. from a news on live-in relationships in newspapers .. n this motivation is sure to fade very soon

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderpannu View Post
    Narwal bhai,
    I agree quote-n-quote with u ,,but merely closing eyes doesn't means that the problem is not there ,,this incest has come up very rapidly and gaining popularity among kids...and u know that these days any one who can speak good english gets a job at age of 18 in call centres and than they indulge into such kind of relationships and don't give a damn to society or family...other way they are spoiling themselves and the society also....and law favours them too,, there is no law to stop live-in relationship...!!!
    this thread was started to gather the views of public...and in the poll u saw them well.. !!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to narwaldeepak For This Useful Post:

sanjaymalik (March 9th, 2011)

अंकल जी जाटलैंड ते छुट्टी मत न लियो म्हारे वाले सेक्सन में आ जाओ २ /४ दिन फेर दिमाग कतइ कंप्यूटर बर्गा काम करेगा ............:p
    PS: thoda sa off topic hai par delete ya edit mat na karyo koi !!!!!!
    Don't show me Attitude .............I got more than You............