Thread: Anybody working as HR in tcs?

Anybody working as HR in tcs?

ram ram bhaaiyon...

Koisa tcs mei HR laag rha ho ya approach ho to batla dio... ghana urgent ar important kaam h.
    apni email id likh dena.. i'll contact

PS: I am in tcs mumbai

thanks

bhai hr to nhe but ek class mate hai mera TCS delhi mein agar kuch help ho sake to bta dena uska number de duge
    Meenakshi
    :rock

bhai kis type ka kaam hai ye bata, tab dekhenge ki kya ho sakta hai.
    "Life is what we make it, not what we take it."

i'm a fresher & hv been allocated mumbai as base branch. Due to my family responsibilities, i want it to get chngd to delhi. Talked with HR, bt nobody listens. Many of my frnds got thr locations changed coz they hav contacts. To socha koi bhaai laag rha to mada mota sahara laga de...!!
    And its possible right now only, coz once the projct is allocated, i will get stucked in mumbai, atleast fr 2-3 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by robinsaroha View Post
    i'm a fresher & hv been allocated mumbai as base branch. Due to my family responsibilities, i want it to get chngd to delhi. Talked with HR, bt nobody listens. Many of my frnds got thr locations changed coz they hav contacts. To socha koi bhaai laag rha to mada mota sahara laga de...!!
    And its possible right now only, coz once the projct is allocated, i will get stucked in mumbai, atleast fr 2-3 yrs.
    Robin,
    I would suggest you to wait until your probation period is over and then after working few more months you can get the transfer to NCR. Getting relocated has always been an issue in TCS but if you start fighting for transfer in the beginning itself, it might impact your rating/appraisal. Hence, join the project and work for few months and then talk to your supervisor for transfer. If you have any emergency, you can reach the HR and ask them to help.
    जिंदगी पथ है मंजिल की तरफ जाने का,
    जिंदगी नाम है तूफानों से टकराने का.
    मौत तो बस चैन से सो जाने की बदनामी है,
    जिंदगी गीत है मस्ती से सदा गाने का..

Quote Originally Posted by deependra View Post
    Robin,
    I would suggest you to wait until your probation period is over and then after working few more months you can get the transfer to NCR. Getting relocated has always been an issue in TCS but if you start fighting for transfer in the beginning itself, it might impact your rating/appraisal. Hence, join the project and work for few months and then talk to your supervisor for transfer. If you have any emergency, you can reach the HR and ask them to help.
    I do agree with Deependra. iske alawa, TCS delhi main bahut bura haal hai. main to yahi salah dunga ki wahin pe koi project lele & onsite ki try maar. otherwise delhi se onsite milna bahut muskil hai. But ek baat ka dhayaan rakhna ki agar educational background B.Tech/CSC yaa MCA hai to theek hai koi bhi project le lena, but agar koi aur hai like ECE/EL/Mech/Civil to try karna ki client US wala na ho verna TCS wale ek funda marenge ki to be eligible for Visa you should have min. 3 yrs of exp. & latak jayega phir 3 saal tak. baaki agar kutchh discuss karna ho to email kar dena yaa apna no de dena, main call kar lunga. phir bhi agar Delhi aane ka man hai to I will try ki kutchh kar sakun.
    "Life is what we make it, not what we take it."

bhaaiyon.. thnx for ur valuable suggestions, i really admire!! U are right and i'm getting the same suggestions from all ovr!! thnx a lot.

kisi ne tcs mei kisi tarah ki help chaiye to batla dio, i'll try my level best

Admin/Mods: topic delete krdo bhai