Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Anna Hazare - A Living Legend - Once in a lifetime opportunity to be associated

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    Is it so Vipin?

Who did fought for RTI in maharastra?
    Who compelled the centre govt not to amend RTI act?
    Who drafted the Jan Lokpal?
    Who was working for RTI before we started to even listen about Baba Ramdev? Perhaps Arvind Kejriwal and others?

It is not the time to count FIRST and second. It is the time to avoid any kind of hussles between these all true people and I feel Baba should have been mature enough to avoid this controversy regarding the members of the commette. Moreover I feel Anna Hazare is also giving un-necessary statements. After his demands were accepted, they should start working on those lines and not pin-pointing and giving their ideas publically. Now they have to perform on the table rather than on the media.

I feel the real people behind this all scene is Arvind Kejrival, Kiran bedi, Bhusan's etc. And they need support of people like Anna, Baba, Shri Shri etc. or all those who want such changes in this country. But they will fail if the people supporting them themselves will go selfish or immature. What if those people who are working truely behind the scenes start fighting for who will take the credit?

I have never seen the true people Aruna roy, arvind and other who fought for Mnrega, rti are talking in public to take credits?
    Thanks for educating me. But giving credit to Ramdev wasnt my intention. I was pointing toward other things which probably you didnt see. I was refering to Ramdev as Ramdev camp of whose they all were member. I am not an expert wanted to learn more about the movement but its over before i even could get more understanding.
    Last edited by VirJ; April 14th, 2011 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Spell
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

Jitender Bhai, I used to read Yojna magazine when I was in India. I read one issue of it that covers the RTI. As per that issue, RTI was demanded and started by people of Rajasthan after a long fight with govt. It was a localized effect earlier and then was spread in all areas of country. I do not remember if there was any news about Anna H. in that (might be there, but I am not able to commemorate it). I am not going against Anaa H. or supporting Ramdev by giving all credit to him for Jan Lokpal. Everyone involved in the Jan Lokpal did a commendable job and I really appreciate it. By mentioning the articles of Yojna here, I just want to know the actual origination of RTI. May be someone can help us in finding that old issue of Yojna (I guess it was in Nov/Dec 2004) and can validate the authenticity of information. I am trying it from my end.

Is it so Vipin?

Who did fought for RTI in maharastra?
    Who drafted the Jan Lokpal?
    Who was working for RTI before we started to even listen about Baba Ramdev? Perhaps Arvind Kejriwal and others?

It is not the time to count FIRST and second. It is the time to avoid any kind of hussles between these all true people and I feel Baba should have been mature enough to avoid this controversy regarding the members of the commette. Moreover I feel Anna Hazare is also giving un-necessary statements. After his demands were accepted, they should start working on those lines and not pin-pointing and giving their ideas publically. Now they have to perform on the table rather than on the media.

I feel the real people behind this all scene is Arvind Kejrival, Kiran bedi, Bhusan's etc. And they need support of people like Anna, Baba, Shri Shri etc. or all those who want such changes in this country. But they will fail if the people supporting them themselves will go selfish or immature. What if those people who are working truely behind the scenes start fighting for who will take the credit?

I have never seen the true people Aruna roy, arvind and other who fought for Mnrega, rti are talking in public to take credits?
    "Life is what we make it, not what we take it."

Quote Originally Posted by bhupindersingh View Post
    Jitender Bhai, I used to read Yojna magazine when I was in India. I read one issue of it that covers the RTI. As per that issue, RTI was demanded and started by people of Rajasthan after a long fight with govt. It was a localized effect earlier and then was spread in all areas of country. I do not remember if there was any news about Anna H. in that (might be there, but I am not able to commemorate it).
    Who fought for RTI in maharastra?

http://www.worldpress.org/Asia/1014.cfm

Bhupender Ji,

That is why I have mentioned Aruna Roy. She was behind the RTI movement of Rajasthan.
    One of my friend visited DevDoongri where she still works for MKSS. And told that Shanker Singh was the real hero with whom Aruna Roy started movement there in rural rajasthan. Shanker Singh did what Veru and Jai did in sholey to clear Dakus of their area. He single handedly fought with Dakus and then the villagers joined.

I have linked Anna Hazare to RTI of Maharastra only. And after that he also pressurised central govt not to get RTI amended.

I said only that all those who are fighting for this cause should be mature enough as not to give politicians/media any news of their Vichar Bhed at this time.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jitendershooda For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (April 15th, 2011), singhvp (April 15th, 2011)

The political aspirations of Ramdev and his supported is getting ruined, they seem frustrated now. Anyway, whatever it is, ramdev baba ka political career to samapat kar diya anna hazare ne, eibbe gaye bajaye tai kuch ni hota
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

singhvp (April 15th, 2011)

Ye share karne ke liye aapka bahut bahut dhanyaawad Jitender Bhai!!!

http://www.worldpress.org/Asia/1014.cfm

Bhupender Ji,

That is why I have mentioned Aruna Roy. She was behind the RTI movement of Rajasthan.
    One of my friend visited DevDoongri where she still works for MKSS. And told that Shanker Singh was the real hero with whom Aruna Roy started movement there in rural rajasthan. Shanker Singh did what Veru and Jai did in sholey to clear Dakus of their area. He single handedly fought with Dakus and then the villagers joined.

I have linked Anna Hazare to RTI of Maharastra only. And after that he also pressurised central govt not to get RTI amended.

I said only that all those who are fighting for this cause should be mature enough as not to give politicians/media any news of their Vichar Bhed at this time.
    "Life is what we make it, not what we take it."

The Corrupt are ganging up against Jan Lokpal Activists

The latest in the series of concerted efforts by the CORRUPT (politicians, media, etc) is the forged CD most likely put forward by Amar Singh who is well known as the deal-maker in the corridors of power. Of course, Amar Singh would not want the Jan Lokpal Bill to become a reality. After all, it's a question of the survival of his breed (corrupt politicians) and of course his future generations who would ultimately step into politics. How can he and those like him afford the Jan Lokpal Bill to come into effect?

Earlier during the first meeting of the Jan Lokpal Bill Drafting Committee, Kapil Sibal threw a googli by stating that the latest draft put forward by the civil society constituents of the drafting committee was a toned down (watered down) version of the earlier stringent version of the draft. This was vehmently denied by Sh. Arvind Kejriwal who alleged that nothing on the draft was discussed at all during the first meeting and that the govt. was trying to create confusion in the minds of the people.

These politicians! They will leave no trick in the book to ensure that they continue with their corruption. Rahul Baba says that he does not want to be hero like others and would continue silently with his fight against corruption. Its time to ask him - Fight against corruption or Fight for Corruption? - with so many scams having taken place right under his nose and that of Madam. All hypocrits!!

Any political party that does not openly support the Jan Lokpal bill in totality should not be allowed to come to power - with the last option in the ballot paper/voting machine being - I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY CANDIDATE OUT OF THE LIST (as suggested by Sh. Anna Hazare). One more very IMPORTANT piece of legislation that needs to be introduced is one of RECALL wherein if the services of the ELECTED representatives (MLA/MP) is not found to be satisfactory, we should not wait for 5 years to replace him/her, we can replace him/her before his/her full term of 5 years. I believe with strong conviction that the states and the country will change for the better if this becomes a reality. BUT THE PROBLEM IN PASSING THESE GROUND-BREAKING LEGISLATIONS WOULD BE OUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES THEMSELVES (ONLY) WHO HAVE THE POWER TO PASS THE ACT IN PARLIAMENT/STATE ASSEMBLY AND NOT THE MEMBERS OF THE CIVIL SOCIETY (WHICH UNFORTUNATELY IS TREATED AS UNTOUCHABLES BY THESE THANKLESS POLITICIANS). I GUESS NOW IS THE TIME FOR CHANGE IN CONSTITUTION ANDTHE PARLIAMENTARY PROCEDURES IF THIS COUNTRY IS TO SURVIVE FROM THE ONSLAUGHT OF THESE CORRUPT POLITICIANS!
    Last edited by AbhikRana; April 18th, 2011 at 12:00 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

rameshlakra (April 18th, 2011)

Truth about India's corruption

for more details :

http://www.truthaboutindiacorruption.org/

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (April 19th, 2011), ravinderjeet (April 20th, 2011)

Thanks for the glaringly true Snapshot of Corruption

Dear Atish, Thanks for the glaringly true snapshot of corruption in India.

These politicians (of all parties) but especially so the present Congress Party and Govt. are hell bent on looting and selling the county. India as a nation and also its people are in the worst of times since independence - socially, economically, politically, geo-strategically.

For those who still support these corrupt politicians, please scratch the surface of this so-called development so that you can see the rot beneath.

I can only hope that all Indians and more so the Jats come together and pool their contributions towards the second Independence Struggle (against these Kala Angrez or brown sahabs and memsahabs).

Once again, thanks Atish for this link. I have already pasted this URL link on all my profiles and also in the signature section of my emails.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

vicky84 (April 19th, 2011)

जिब ताहीं इस सारे सौद्दे का किम्मै रिजल्ट नि आ जांदा आप्पां तै थोड़ा संतुलित सी ही राय राखैंगे...सरकार अगर आदरणीय अन्ना हजारे की मांग के आग्गै झुकी तो उसके पीछे की सच्चाई या थी अक श्री हजारे भी गांधीवादी अर सरकार भी...श्री हजारे की मांग मान कै नै सरकार ने एक तीर तै 2 निशाने साधे...एक तो देश में अपनी मांग मनवाण ताहीं हिंसक तरीका अपनाण आल्यां का मनोबल तोड़णा अर दूसरा गांधीवादी सोच का समर्थन करणा...अन्ना हजारे नै ज्यूं ही ऐसे संकेत दिए अक वे तो आर.एस.एस. अर बी.जे.पी. समर्थक सै सरकार के पेट में मरोड़ उठ गी...जो यो लोकपाल विधेयक भी पास हो गया अर फेर भी यो करप्शन ना रुक्या फेर के होवैगा...बहरहाल श्री अन्ना हजारे अर भ्रष्टाचार को देश तै नष्ट करण के समर्थक (जिनमैं तै मैं भी एक सूं) अपने उद्देश्य नै हासिल करैं तो इस्तै बढ़िया और के बात हो सकै सै भला...

itni jaldi naa manne thi govt.wo to time hia sia chuna anshan karne ka.
    state election sar par hai.majboori thi ise niptane ki.
    Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    जिब ताहीं इस सारे सौद्दे का किम्मै रिजल्ट नि आ जांदा आप्पां तै थोड़ा संतुलित सी ही राय राखैंगे...सरकार अगर आदरणीय अन्ना हजारे की मांग के आग्गै झुकी तो उसके पीछे की सच्चाई या थी अक श्री हजारे भी गांधीवादी अर सरकार भी...श्री हजारे की मांग मान कै नै सरकार ने एक तीर तै 2 निशाने साधे...एक तो देश में अपनी मांग मनवाण ताहीं हिंसक तरीका अपनाण आल्यां का मनोबल तोड़णा अर दूसरा गांधीवादी सोच का समर्थन करणा...अन्ना हजारे नै ज्यूं ही ऐसे संकेत दिए अक वे तो आर.एस.एस. अर बी.जे.पी. समर्थक सै सरकार के पेट में मरोड़ उठ गी...जो यो लोकपाल विधेयक भी पास हो गया अर फेर भी यो करप्शन ना रुक्या फेर के होवैगा...बहरहाल श्री अन्ना हजारे अर भ्रष्टाचार को देश तै नष्ट करण के समर्थक (जिनमैं तै मैं भी एक सूं) अपने उद्देश्य नै हासिल करैं तो इस्तै बढ़िया और के बात हो सकै सै भला...

Old Friend Amar Singh again comes to the rescue of the Corrupt Congress

Old friend Amar Singh has once again come to the rescue of the Congress party and its govt.

It is a well known fact that Amar Singh has helped the Congress party on numerous occasions in the past including the buying and selling of MPs during the parliamentary No-Confidence Vote against the Congress Govt.

Even this time when the Congress govt. (and also the entire political class) seemed to be in trouble in light of the Jan Lokpal Bill, Amar Singh took upon himself to get rid of all those who stand up against corruption including the members of the Civil Society who are part of the Jan Lokpal Bill drafting committee. Amar Singh is not only doing a favour to the Congress party by releasing the fake CD at this point of time but also doing a favour to himself and his fraternity and family of politicians fully knowing that a strict Jan Lokpal Act will affect them also.

There are a few questions which seek an answer in this entire episode of Amar Singh's coming out with the fake CD:

1. Where did Amar Singh get all the money (Rs. 50 Lakhs) to pay to the Bhushans as claimed by him during his press conference today? From where do people like Amar Singh amass Crores of rupees when they come from such humble backgrounds? At least the Bhushans can still explain the source of their money - Being the top most lawyers of this country - the education and skills possessed by them.

2. If he was so truthful and if the CD is not fabricated, why did he have to wait till now to disclose the CD when he claims that the conversation in the CD dates back to 2006? Was he waiting for an opportunity to blackmail and discredit the Bhushans later?

3. Does it not show Amar Singh's true intention to derail the Jan Lokpal Bill by falsely implicating the Committee members? Today it is the Bhushans, tomorrow it is going to be Sh. Arvind Kejriwal and finally they are going to falsely implicate Sh. Anna Hazare with the result being that the entire movement against corruption fizzles out.

The icing on the cake today was the wicked smile on the face of Jayanti Natarajan, Congress spokesperson during her press conference. Though she refused to comment on this controversy, she seemed relieved with the fact that Jan Lokpal acitivists were now down under the heap of false allegations and not able to focus on anti-corruption issues. Her smile also made a mockery of all those who dare to stand up against corruption as if warning others of similar consequences.

Amar Singh is a TRUE politician (Gali Gali mein shor hae, Saare neta Chor hain)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (April 20th, 2011)

चरित्र हनन अभियान के तहत जिस तरह कांग्रेस के कुछ हलकों से शान्ति भूषण की सम्पत्ति संबंधी बयान आ रहे हैं वे निराधार नहीं हैं। ऐसे बयानों की वजह कमिटी के गैर सरकारी सदस्यों या अन्ना-टोली की वह पहलकदमी है जिसके तहत उन्होंने पहली मीटिंग में जाने से पहले ही अपनी सम्पत्ति की घोषणा कर दी। कांग्रेस के किसी सदस्य ने न तो अब तक अपनी सम्पत्ति की घोषणा की और न ही उनका घोषणा करने का कोई विचार है। बेचारे करें भी तो कैसे, अन्ना ने सम्पत्ति घोषणा रूपी ट्रंप कार्ड इतनी जल्दी चल दिया कि उन्हें हिसाब-किताब लगाने का मौका ही नहीं मिल पाया। कैसे बताएं कि कितनी दौलत सफेद है और कितनी काली। कितनी भारत में है और कितनी की स्विस बैंक करता है रखवाली। इसलिए फिलहाल सबसे कारगर नुस्खा कांग्रेसियों को यही रास आ रहा है कि वे देश के सभी भ्रष्टाचारियों, बेईमानों को यह संदेश दें कि 'ओ बेईमान तू न तनिक भी मलाल कर/भूषण को हम भगाएंगे कीचड़ उछाल कर।'
    चालना राही का, चाहे फेर क्यूं ना हो । बैठना भाइयाँ का, चाहे बैर क्यूं ना हो ।।

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kuldeeppunia25 For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (April 21st, 2011)

With the way things have unfolded over the past few weeks a many questions desperately seek our attention:

Who is the mastermind behind all this smear campaign (war of words and CDs)? When on the one hand Sonia Gandhi has assured that she is against any public statements/comments (smear campaign) targegetting the civil activists, on the other hand, her cronies like Digvijay Singh (Congress General Secretary) and her trusted old time well wishers and friends like Maniniye aur pujiniye Amar Singh are busy casting aspersions (and giving (bad) character certificates) on civil activists like Bhushans, Justice Hegde. Is it possible for Digvijay to continue giving statements against the activists against the wishes of the Congress president of Smt. Sonia Gandhi? This explains the two faces (masks) of the CONGRESS party. Also is the Congress party and its president actually separate and different from the Congress govt. at the centre as is made out to believe by the Congress president when she makes recommendations and requests to Manmohan Singh on various matters of public importance like Food Security Bill, anti-Corruption measures? The Congress puts its clandestine gameplan into action through the govt. but when it comes to controversial issues like corruption, it projects itself as a separate entity from the govt.

• The Congress party first ignored the people's movement against corruption hoping it to fizzle out on its own with the passage of time. When it didnot fizzle out and in fact spread out across the country, the Congress finally gave in to the demand of joint committee.
    • Then came out the discouraging comments made by Kapil Sibal and Salman Khurshid who suggested that nothing concrete will come out of the Jan Lokpal Bill.
    • When this didnot yield the desired results, the Congress with the help of certain sections of the media raked up the issue of Sh. Anna Hazare praising Sh. Narendra Modi and Sh. Nitish Kumar.
    • The Congress further roped in its old and trusted friend Amar Singh who is a known Deal Maker and a thug. Amar Singh took upon himself to point fingers at the Bhushans. In fact this thug has been successful in swaying the opinion of a section of the population against the Bhushans which will not be very helpful for the movement.
    • Not to be left behind, Digvijay Singh not only made derogatory comments against the Bhusans but also questioned the credibility of Justice Sh. Santosh Hegde thereby earning brownie points with Madam.
    Are the Bhushans actually that guilty that they cannot be part of the Drafting committee? What can they possibly gain out of being a part of the drafting commitee?

Can we actually find someone who has not broken any rule in the country?

We all have at some point in time in our lives broken some rule or the other. We could have given a bakshish (tip) to a clerk, jumped a traffic light, or broken a queue. The Bhushans have long been known to openly stand up against corrupt govt. and judiciary. In fact Sh. Shanti Bhushan openly dared the Judiciary to issue a contempt notice against him for openly saying that the judges of the courts including supreme court are corrupt. If just earning money was the aim of the Bhushans as purported by the thugs like Amar Singh and Digvijay Singh was true, Bhushans would have been happy siding with the corrupt govt. and judiciary and not openly fighting against it. Who in his or her normal senses can imagine Mayawati to use discretionary power to allot plot in UP to the Bhushans when they are fighting against her through PILs? THE CHOICE IS FOR US TO MAKE: TRUST THE CORRUPT THUGS LIKE AMAR SINGH/DIGVIJAY SINGH OR THE BHUSHANS WHO ARE THE LEADING LAWYERS WHO HAVE FILED AND WON NUMEROUS PILs IN PUBLIC INTEREST. The Bhushans and other civil activists have nothing to hide. It is in fact the corrupt Congress govt. which declined the offer of civil activists to cover the entire proceedings with VIDEOGRAPHY. What do these politicians want to hide? Their ill intentions??

Now let us examine what is Amar Singh going to gain by levelling charges against Bhushans? Pleasing Madam and extracting his pound of flesh (favours from the Congress party/govt.). Covering his own back and that of other politicians because a strong Lokpal Bill question his illegal crores(CHOR CHOR MUSERE BHAI) Of course Digvijay Singh, Kapil Sibal, Salman Khurshid also expect to gain the same.

It's time we donot get swayed by the malicious campaign being run by these rascals, thugs and enemies of the nation and instead stand resolutely behind the civil activists so that they can draft a strong Jan Lokpal Bill which will benefit the nation.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (April 22nd, 2011)

वास्तव में अमरसिंह अवम दुसरे लोक जो विरोध में भाषण बाजी कर रहे हैं ये कहीं के भी नेता नहीं हैं सब विभिन्न प्रकार की दलाली करते हैं | शुरू से ही बी .जे. पि .का चुप रहना भी अत्यंत शर्मनाक हे | और कोंग्रेस के साथ-साथ वे भी नहीं चाहते की लोकपाल बिल आये | अगर अन्ना और उनके सहयोगियों के अथक प्रयास से संसद में पहुँच भी गया तो ये लोग वहां भी किसी ना किसी कारण से उसे पास करने में रोड़े अटकाएंगे |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (April 23rd, 2011)

योग गुरु बाबा रामदेव ने कहा है कि ४ जून को भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ दिल्ली में होने वाले उनके उपवास में १ लाख से ज्यादा लोग हिस्सा लेंगे। उन्होंने कहा कि वे भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ देशव्यापी आंदोलन छेड़ेंगे, जिसकी शुरुआत ४ जून को होगी।
    बाबा रामदेव ने धारवाड़ में कहा कि इसी दिन विभिन्न राज्यों के मुख्यालयों और जिला मुख्यालयों में भी धरने दिए जाएंगे।

उन्होंने कहा कि उनकी कोई राजनीतिक महत्वाकांक्षा नहीं है। लेकिन वे समाज के प्रति अपनी जिम्मेदारियों से बचकर भाग नहीं सकते। उन्होंने कहा कि सन्यासी होने के नाते वे देश के लिए कुछ करना चाहते हैं। भ्रष्टाचार भारत और समाज को खोखला कर रहा है। उन्होंने कहा कि इस देश से भ्रष्टाचार को मिटाना और देश को बचाना उनका लक्ष्य है।

उन्होंने कहा कि लोकपाल बिल पास करना भ्रष्टाचार मिटाने की दिशा में केवल एक कदम है। उन्होंने कहा कि वे धर्म के माध्यम से लोगों को भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ जगाएंगे और उनसे इससे दूर रहने के लिए प्रेरित करेंगे।

उन्होंने विवादास्पद सीडी के मुद्दे पर कुछ भी बोलने से इंकार कर दिया। जब उनसे पूछा गया कि कई धर्म गुरु राजनीतिज्ञों का समर्थन करते हैं, जो बदले में उन्हें सरकारी खजाने से करोड़ों की मदद दिलवाते हैं, उन्होंने कहा कि वे ऐसे किसी भी व्यक्ति से न तो जुड़ेंगे और न ही समर्थन करेंगे।

उन्होंने कहा कि वे काला धन स्वीकार नहीं करते और उनको मिला दान चैक और ड्राफ्ट के माध्यम से होता है।
    चालना राही का, चाहे फेर क्यूं ना हो । बैठना भाइयाँ का, चाहे बैर क्यूं ना हो ।।

25. The Following User Says Thank You to kuldeeppunia25 For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (April 23rd, 2011)

तिहाड़ जेल चैंबर ऑफ कामर्स हो जाएगा : यूपीए सरकार आजादी के बाद की भ्रष्टतम सरकार है और उसको डर है कि अगर जनलोकपाल बिल पास हो गया तो सरकार छह महीने के भीतर गिर जाएगी। सरकार इस बात को समझती है इसीलिए जनलोकपाल बिल की राह में रोड़े अटकाऐ जा रहे हैं। यह दावा किया बीजेपी नेता डा. हर्षवर्धन ने सीएनईबी के शो 'जनता मांगे जवाब' में।

सीएनईबी पर '...
    जनता मांगे जवाब' के इस तीसरे एपिसोड में बीजेपी नेता डा. हर्षवर्धन, पूर्व केन्द्रीय मंत्री और आरजेडी नेता डा. रघुवंश प्रसाद सिंह, समाजिक कार्यकर्ता देवेन्द्र शर्मा, वरिष्ठ पत्रकार किशोर मालवीय और कवि एवं समाजिक कार्यकर्ता कुमार विश्वास शरीक हुए। हर्षवर्धन ने कहा कि सबसे अहम तो यह है कि जो लोग सिविल सोसाइटी के लोगों पर सवाल उठा रहें खुद उनकी विश्वसनीयता संदेह के घेरे में है और जनता भी इसको समझती है।

शो के एंकर और सीएनईबी के संपादक अनुरंजन झा ने यह सवाल उठाया कि जनलोकपाल बिल पर बनी कमेटी में शामिल सिविल सोसाइटी के लोगों पर सबसे पहले सिविल सोसाइटी की ओर से प्रश्न खड़े किए गए। स्वामी रामदेव ने पिता-पुत्र को कमेटी में लेकर अपनी नराजगी जाहिर की उसके बाद अन्य लोगों के बयान आए ऐसे में इसे किस तरह से देखा जाए?

इसपर समाजिक कार्यकर्ता और जनलोकपाल बिल की सलाहकार समिति से जुड़े देवेन्द्र शर्मा ने कहा कि कमेटी में शामिल सिविल सोसाइटी के लोगों की निष्ठा पर कोई शक नहीं लेकिन सरकार की निष्ठा पर शुरू से शक है। शांतिभूषण और प्रशांत भूषण को कमेटी में इसलिए रखा गया कि ये लोग ड्राफ्टिंग में पहले से शामिल थे और मुद्दों की बेहतर समझ रखते थे। शर्मा ने यह भी कहा कि आज पांच कार्पोरेट अधिकारी तिहाड़ जेल में हैं लेकिन जिस दिन जनलोकपाल बिल पास हो गया उस दिन तिहाड़ 'चैंबर ऑफ कॉमर्स' हो जाएगा।

पूर्व केन्द्रीय मंत्री और आरजेडी के वरिष्ठ नेता रघुवंश प्रसाद सिंह ने कहा कि जनलोकपाल बिल पास होना चाहिए और अब यह किसी के रोके रुकने वाला नहीं है। लेकिन कमेटी में शामिल सिविल सोसाइटी के लोगों पर जिस तरह सवाल खड़े किए जा रहे हैं और बयानबाजी के जरिये जनलोकपाल बिल के मुद्दे को भटकाने की कोशिश की जा रही है वह लोकतंत्र के लिए सही नहीं है। उन्होंने यह स्वीकार किया जिस तरह के आरोप कमेटी में शामिल लोगों पर उठाए जा रहे हैं उससे आंदोलन की रफ्तार जरूर कम हो जाएगी।

कवि और समाजिक कार्यकर्ता कुमार विश्वास ने कहा कि आजादी के बाद यह पहली बार हुआ है कि किसी आंदोलन की बागडोर नेता के हाथ में नहीं बल्कि जनता के हाथ में है। और इसीलिए इसको पटरी से उतारने की बौखलाहट में कई नेता लगे हुए हैं। कुछ लोग सीडी के माध्यम से हमला बोल रहें हैं तो कुछ अन्य तरीकों से। लेकिन कमेटी में शामिल सिविल सोसाइटी के लोगों को इस तरह के लोगों से सर्टिफिकेट लेने की जरूरत नहीं है।

सीडी की विश्वसनीयता को लेकर जब बात उठी तो करीब सभी वक्ताओं ने एक सुर में कहा कि सीडी की विश्वसनीयता को लेकर भ्रम जरूर पैदा हो गया है लेकिन सीडी जारी करने वाले कितने विश्वसनीय हैं यह सारा देश जानता है। चर्चा में मीडिया की भूमिका को लेकर यह सवाल उठा कि क्या कि क्या मीडिया इस आन्दोलन को लेकर भ्रमित है पहले आंदोलन की जोरदार कवरेज और अब विवादों को तूल देना कहां तक उचित है? कुमार विश्वास ने कहा कि मीडिया ने इस आंदोलन को जिस तरीके से दिखाया है वह तारीफ के काबिल है और जबकि मीडिया पर कार्पोरेट जगत के हाथो की कठपुतली होने के आरोप लगते रहे हैं।
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (April 24th, 2011)

Time to resume the FIGHT

As expected, this CONGRESS govt. has shown its true colours by what it did at Ram Lila Maidan. Is this actually democracy and are we actually a Republic??

Well it's time to resume the fight. I would be at Raj Ghat tomorrow (8th June, 2011) with Anna Hazare ji.

The Great Saga of the Corrupt Congress party

The Congress govt. has lost its mind

The Congress party besides a shameless leadership has a panel of shameless and thick skinned spokespersons - Janardhan Dwivedi, Manish Tiwari, Jayanti Natarajan, etc., etc. and of course the loudmouth Joker Digvijay Singh. They are not only shameless but also blurting out white lies even in the face of overwhelming evidence on corruption and scams going against their party.

First, they indulged in corruption for more than 60 years and stash away the national wealth in their personal accounts in Swiss and other foreign banks. When the Civil society including Sh. Anna Hazare and Baba Ramdev take this up as a public issue, the Congress govt. says that they are undermining the democratic institutions (including parliament) which the congress party has used to loot the nation.

Then in the middle of the night this shameless govt. uses brutal force on hapless women and children and later on gives excuses as 1) safety of Baba Ramdev 2) Maintaining Communal harmony in Old Delhi (Ram Lila Maidan) 3) Calling Baba Ramdev a THUG who went back on his promise. When Baba Ramdev is defiant and continues his fast from Haridwar, the govt. slaps numerous fake Income Tax and other cases against him and his disciples. Is this actually democracy?? When Baba Ramdev talks about a privately trained force of people for self protection, the govt. is crying foul. Though I donot support private armed groups, I can understand the frustration of the civil society. This govt. does not understand the language of peaceful protest and negotiation and instead crushes them, WHAT OPTION IS THE CIVIL SOCIETY LEFT WITH?

In the end, we can only say without hesitation that those who will VOTE for the shameless Congress party at the Centre, state or municipal level would be equally SHAMELSS!!!!

CONGRESS: CORRUPT, COMMUNAL (DIVIDING THE COUNTRY INTO MINORITY AND MAJORITY), INCOMPETENT, DYNASTIC RULE, COMPROMISING NATIONAL SECURITY (BY GOING SOFT ON TERROR - AJMAL KASAB & AFZAL GURU), ETC, ETC.

[QUOTE=ravinderjeet;264816; |[/QUOTE]

रविंदर जी, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh पे कौन से ब्रष्टचार के आरोप हैं ?

Regards,

Urmila.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

Quote Originally Posted by duhan View Post
    रविंदर जी, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh पे कौन से ब्रष्टचार के आरोप हैं ?

Regards,

Urmila.
    This link will give you some facts. https://www.facebook.com/notes/nitin...50182763676384