Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Vande Mataram V/S Jan Gan Man

Some Facts of our National Athem Jan Gan Man

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jatmeharsingh For This Useful Post:

deependra (February 4th, 2012), ravinderjeet (February 5th, 2012)

Naveen Bhai,
    इस दीक्षित का भगत बन्नज्ञा दिखे तू तो
    भाई बहुत सारी साइट से इस दीक्षित के गुणगान ने चेपन खातर कंही भी चेप दे
    इस जाटलैंड ने बकस दे
    The never-ending task : Self Improvement

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjeev_balyan For This Useful Post:

drkarminder (February 5th, 2012)

Dear Malik Sahib,

You would appreciate that it is not in the interest of any one to spread the message that we stop singing our National Anthem on any pretext. Please use self restrain before posting this type of threads.

Rest assured, I respect your right of freedom of expression.

Regards

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

spdeshwal (February 5th, 2012)

Do not want to create any controversy but how can we counter the facts in the video:

1. Jan Gan Gan was written and sung in the praise of King George V, isn't it true?

2. Vande Mataram was the song which was used all the way to influence people in freedom fighting, why it was declined to be adopted as national anthem?
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

deependra (February 4th, 2012), ravinderjeet (February 5th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by jakhar77 View Post
    Do not want to create any controversy but how can we counter the facts in the video:

1. Jan Gan Gan was written and sung in the praise of King George V, isn't it true?

2. Vande Mataram was the song which was used all the way to influence people in freedom fighting, why it was declined to be adopted as national anthem?
    Dear Friend

True it was sang at that time. But nowadays it is our National Anthem and rightly deserves due honour.

Thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

drkarminder (February 4th, 2012)

Sir,
    The question is, when it was sung in praise of an intruder whose people made our generation slaves, treated us worse than animals, ruled us without our mandate, how can it be adopted as national anthem?

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Dear Friend

True it was sang at that time. But nowadays it is our National Anthem and rightly deserves due honour.

Thanks
    जाट महान
    ----------

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (February 5th, 2012)

Sir,
    The question is, when it was sung in praise of an intruder whose people made our generation slaves, treated us worse than animals, ruled us without our mandate, how can it be adopted as national anthem?
    Dear Jakhar Sahib,

It is not the whole truth. The song is a poetic creation by one of the greatest patriot poets of India and has different layers of meanings for various people.

In view of satisfying your quest for reality in adoption of the national anthem, I would like to beg your permission to draw your kind attention to the write up in the Hindu on the issue of controversy. The link is:

The Hindu Arts History & Culture 100 years since 'Jana Gana Mana' was born.htm
    http://www.thehindu.com/arts/history...?homepage=true

Further details could be gathered on the issue from:

Jana Gana Mana

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then we have original records of the debates in the Constituent Assembly where both the National Anthem and National Songs were debated and accorded the place of honour they now hold in the country.

I am sure, you can go through these documents in due course of time and then form your independent opinion and I bet you will gradually find a sea change in your present perspective on the issue.

Hope this much is enough to substantiate that I hold the National Anthem in highest esteem and wish every Indian to do so.

Thanking you and with best regards.
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; February 5th, 2012 at 02:40 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

bishanleo2001 (February 5th, 2012), ravinderjeet (February 5th, 2012)

The first point is contraversial.

The second point:-- Even though vande matram was more popular it could not become national anthem due to Muslims not allowed to sing it for known reasons.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

Dr Saab ,
    That vedio is not made by me , who ever create that vedio made that line of not singing it , i just seen that vedio and feel like to share with people and know their view. I dont mean to put my opion on anyone. But on the same time , I do agree with Late Rajiv Dixit.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Dear Malik Sahib,

You would appreciate that it is not in the interest of any one to spread the message that we stop singing our National Anthem on any pretext. Please use self restrain before posting this type of threads.

Rest assured, I respect your right of freedom of expression.

Regards

Sir,
    First point is not controversial, RajPalsingh Ji has confirmed that it was written and sung in praise of King George V.

Quote Originally Posted by VirJ View Post
    The first point is contraversial.

The second point:-- Even though vande matram was more popular it could not become national anthem due to Muslims not allowed to sing it for known reasons.
    जाट महान
    ----------

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

Jakhar Saab,
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts and agreeing with me . We are not here for putting other people down , Just sharing some information with all our members.

Kapil Ji,
    What is bogus about it? The video, the author or the person who is talking in the video?

What about the truth behind Jan Gan man?

What is your take on below question:

Wasn't this song written and sung in praise of King George V?

Quote Originally Posted by kapdal View Post
    Bogus stuff..
    It was discussed in detail here:
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...ational+anthem
    जाट महान
    ----------

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

Balyan Saab ,
    Just sharing thoughts and information avialable on net, I am not asking anyone to agree with me , Its just some facts of our history. We were not around that time but we should have the right to know what actually happend in that time during birtish rule. Please dont take me wrong that i want everyone to stop singing Jan Gan Man , actually that vedio is composed by some one else, I just put the link. I think its better to talk about issues like national anthem instead of talking about cricketers( who anyone can buy bid on pur players and ask them to play for them ) or our great corrupt politicians . Anyway thanks for everyone to view and comment on the vedio.

Jai Haryana. Jai Bharat.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev_balyan View Post
    Naveen Bhai,
    इस दीक्षित का भगत बन्नज्ञा दिखे तू तो
    भाई बहुत सारी साइट से इस दीक्षित के गुणगान ने चेपन खातर कंही भी चेप दे
    इस जाटलैंड ने बकस दे

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jatmeharsingh For This Useful Post:

Sir,
    First point is not controversial, RajPalsingh Ji has confirmed that it was written and sung in praise of King George V.
    Sir,

I fail to see where it has been proved the that it was written and sung for George V. I think he asked you to go through different facts and make your own understanding however your understanding may not be fact hence its contraversial.

I assume the second one made sense to you as you didnt say anything about it.

Last point, you dont have to address me as Sir, my first name is respect enough I deserve.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

Post no. 65 by RajPalSingh Ji says it's true that it was sang at that time.

Second point doesn't make sense to me but it made sense to the people who decided upon the national anthem issue, appeasement people aka congressis

Respect has been a big issue on Jatland so I do not want to be dragged in any controversy. samajh to aap gaye hi honge.

Sir,

I fail to see where it has been proved the that it was written and sung for George V. I think he asked you to go through different facts and make your own understanding however your understanding may not be fact hence its contraversial.

I assume the second one made sense to you as you didnt say anything about it.

Last point, you dont have to address me as Sir, my first name is respect enough I deserve.
    जाट महान
    ----------

Hello Bhai , I dont know much about history of inqlaab jindabaad but i can give your link of vedio , that how Jawahar Lal Nehru become the first prime minister by doing something totally wrong.

Bhai saab , This is not a spam email , I put the link of this vedio to share the information and see how many people know about the some facts of our past. Regards
    Quote Originally Posted by kapdal View Post
    Atleast something good came out of a spam email...
    All hail Shri Rajpal Dular ji!

Good thinking, I quite like the way you think , we should not have any contriversy about our national Anthem
    Yes and I wasnt agruing that it was a mistake then. This may have made a sense that time. I wasnt questioning Tagore or someone else. No one have problem as to what and for whom Tagore sing. It was mere reference to this song and more so because its our national anthem.

All I was saying is that in today's world, in today's reference this should be changed due to the above mentioned reasons in various posts. You may not agree on that but at least there should be unity on the national anthem. No one should have problem singing it.

At least I think so

Post no. 65 by RajPalSingh Ji says it's true that it was sang at that time.
    He did say that in that post but not proved and its different that it was sung at that time to it was sung for him.