Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaat Ka Dharam Kya Hai ?

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post

I am not an arya samaji but want to say something.I agree that this has been said in satyarthra prakash. This "widow marriage" and "niyoug" theory is taken from "manu puran" in satyarthra prakash. Though "niyoug" looks like adultery to me. Polygamy was quite prevalent in ancient aryans in india (supposed to be following vedic religion) while it is prohibited in satyarthra prakash. We have heard may stories about polygamy in mahabharata but I did not hear any case of widow marriage in that era. So there may be two things either ancient aryans did not follow the vedic religion completely or Vedas never said any rules about widow marriage and polygamy. Anyway, satyarthara prakash implicitly said us 'shudra" because we follow 'widow marriage". Thanks for taking this up.

Secondly i am not quite sure if vedas ever said something about ancestors worship. Did arya samaj prohibit it? if anyone have details about ancestors worship please share that information, what are other caste that are doing this except jats?

this does not make sense to me. "Dharama" means "way of life" and religion is "following some doctrines flawlessly". I hope that writer understand teh difference between "dharma" and "religion" How can writer prove that there will not be any "way of life" without "religion"?? People started living first or they adopted "religion" first?? Anyway, does writer believe that "vedic" is a religion/dharma?

So as per writer there is no hindu religion so every caste/clan calling himself hindu should converted?

Extremely assumption, this is not true. Jats are doing all sort of things you negated above. By the way, writer seems fond of veggy but he is advocating to conversion in sikhism. are sikhs vegetarians?
    Never heard this, if any reference please put forth

this is a matter of history so please don't be so sure about these king of being Jat. Non-veg is prohibited in budhismm?? I guess not and it did not say anything about "widow marriage" if yes put forth any reference. and this vegetarian things does not make any sense. Ads you already claimed that islamic jats are most in number and they are not vegetarian..right?? so jats are not vegetarian by blood

I agree at some point of point a big chunk of jats in north India was following budhism and there are numerous shortcomings in hindu dharma ............but this is Ludicrous!!..these lines has spoiled all the good things of article, baseless statement, all hindu god are jats!!.No sane person will believe this. i guess writer has just written this in the fit of enthusiam!! i don't understand what was the need of saying this.

and finally i don't understand writer is asking us go back to budhism or adopting sikhism??

Is 'ancestor worship' same as 'Kanagat'? Someone kindly clarify.

Regards,

Urmila.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

Jaat Ka Dharam Kya Hai ?---------------------- टांग खींचना | हा हा हा हा मजाक में कहू सुं | पर कदे-कदे साची भी हो स |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

narvir (July 2nd, 2012), navdeepkhatkar (June 25th, 2011), riyaa (May 20th, 2011), VirJ (May 20th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by duhan View Post
    Is 'ancestor worship' same as 'Kanagat'? Someone kindly clarify.

Regards,

Urmila.
    Kanagat ka to bera nahi par desi bhasa me kaya kare he "Pitr dhokna". "Tare pitr dukhe he ke"?
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

Quote Originally Posted by VipinJyani View Post
    Kanagat ka to bera nahi par desi bhasa me kaya kare he "Pitr dhokna". "Tare pitr dukhe he ke"?
    I confirmed it from someone more knowledgeful than me - कनागत नए ये पितृ बोलें स.

Regards,

Urmila.

[QUOTE=duhan;266954]

Dear All,

कनागत मे शादी, ब्याह, सगाई etc नहीं करने की रिवाज़ है. ईस के पीछै क्या कारण है?

Regards,

Urmila.

Originally written by Prashant......Never heard this, if any reference please put forth

Prashant, I faintly remember having read about this in one Hindi Book written by Rahul Sankrityayan. The title was either "Darshan-Digdarshan" or "Volga se Ganga". I don't remember exactly. It was mentioned that the 'Rishi-Munis' were very fond of calf meat and 'Madira'. They used to eat the horse meat as well.

Buddhism does not prohibit eating of meat, perhaps and here your suspicion seems to be valid. But I am not very sure.

पुस्तकों में तो यहाँ तक लिखा हैं कि वैदिक काल में ब्रह्मण गाये का मॉस खाते थे | इस बात को इतिहासकार पंडित रामशरण शर्मा ने सवीकार किया हैं |

Last edited by singhvp; May 20th, 2011 at 02:42 PM.

पुस्तकों में तो यहाँ तक लिखा हैं कि वैदिक काल में ब्रह्मण गाये का मॉस खाते थे | इस बात को इतिहासकार पंडित रामशरण शर्मा ने सवीकार किया हैं |
    vp singh ji aaj bhi khate hai woh tou, not all, but almost I know..
    https://www.facebook.com/NewHaryana/

Jaat Ka Dharam Kya Hai ?---------------------- टांग खींचना | हा हा हा हा मजाक में कहू सुं | पर कदे-कदे साची भी हो स |
    aapka tou lagta hai yahi dharam hai....he he he he ..
    https://www.facebook.com/NewHaryana/

भारत देश पहले भी टुकडो में बंटा हुआ था आज भी बंटा हुआ है ! मेरे ख्याल तो हिन्दू शब्द बाहरी हमलावरों ने बनाया है! हरयाणा में ही कहावत है कोस कोस पर बदले पानी चार कोस पर बाणी तो जब चार कोस पर बाणी बदल जाती है तो तो रीती रिवाज प्रथा इत्यादि भी बदलेंगे ! इतने बड़े देश को सिर्फ एक कानून से बांधा नहीं जा सकता !
    जाट का धर्म जाट ही है सीधा भोला स्पष्ट अर आकादबोल अपनी धुन में चलने वाला और दूसरो की मदद करनेवाला
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

bhupindersingh (May 20th, 2011), kuldeeppunia25 (June 11th, 2011), narvir (July 2nd, 2012), navdeepkhatkar (June 25th, 2011), prashantacmet (May 20th, 2011), ravinderjeet (May 20th, 2011), riyaa (May 20th, 2011), skarmveer (May 20th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by riyaa View Post
    vp singh ji aaj bhi khate hai woh tou, not all, but almost I know..

I met a pandit women from Kashmir and she told me that as per their traditions meat is made on religious occassions among them.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

navdeepkhatkar (June 25th, 2011), riyaa (May 20th, 2011)

A thanks to the writer for his feelings for the community, but I feel, many historical facts and his understanding about other religions seems to be incorrect. Brothers, at one time all human beings were eating nonvege, there was no caste, no religion. religion is nothing but a way of life followed by some people/group of people, it has nothing to do with srituality/God etc except a style of remembering/thanking God followed by these religions. The toppic is big but in short, I feel Hinduism is a way of life, a myathology which due to its liberal thinking/attitude and certain weaknesses, has allowed many small little different way of lives to come and servive. Thus practically Bodh, jain, sikhism, sanatan etc are part of hindu way of life, the life followed by the people who were staying in Hindustan became hinduism,rest lateron.
    Last edited by Fateh; May 21st, 2011 at 10:41 AM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

narvir (July 2nd, 2012), ravinderjeet (May 20th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by duhan View Post
    I met a pandit women from Kashmir and she told me that as per their traditions meat is made on religious occassions among them.
    You are right. I have seen myself at some parties organized by Kashmiri Pandit friends serving chicken and mutton. (It is a different thing that the chicken and mutton served were not Indian as the parties were outside India.)

I remember an incident narrated by one of my former boss. One European asked him in some gathering, Mr. XYZ you are a South Indian Brahim and still you eat beaf. Reply from my boss was: Well, I don't eat Indian cow but don't mind eating European cow.

The evolutionary cycle of human civilization keeps rolling down the bumpy and unexplored terrain of time crossing so many hurdles. While traversing the highs and lows of this terrain, different social groups of any particular region consisting of people with different mindset certainly might have encountered some problems of social disharmony and contradictions arising out of the individual interests. Right from the pre-historic period, the root cause of contradictions has been woman, territory and property which are intrinsically linked to our primal instincts. Consequent upon prolonged war between different groups over a piece of land, property or woman must have given rise to the consciousness of a social contract which was later made out to be a sacred commandment from God by relatively smarter people (clergy) in the group to make it more binding by invoking a fear of a divine or super natural power called by different names – God, Allah, Ishwar etc. With the passage of time the domain of sermonizing by a nexus of the clergy and the mighty people of the group (Kings) kept expanding and their ill-conceived ideas - purported to have adopted to control and discipline the society to suit their conveniences in the name of social harmony - were encapsulated in some epics called by different names viz. Bible, Gurugranth Sahib, Ved, Upnishad, supported by some mythological collections like Ramayana, Mahabharata, Gita etc. Over a period of time, these commandments came to be recognized a religion of that particular group viz. Christianity, Hindu, Islam, Sikhism etc.

Change is, inevitably, the law of nature and the material conditions keep changing which determine social behaviour in the changed circumstances. Therefore, whenever the progressive elements in a particular society tried to defy the outmoded commandments, their efforts met with brutal backlash from the vested interests and the orthodox clergy, branding the reformers as ‘Immorals’, ‘Kafirs’, and ‘Adharmis’. Out of superstition and also for fear of a reprisal from the mighty sections of society and their orthodox cohorts majority of members keep following the rotten and morbid religious dictates giving rise to rabid communalism and a sharp divide in the society. This is the negative side of religion whatsoever.

However, in spite of the negative aspect of religion as mentioned above, there is always a need to follow certain social norms or values to maintain decorum in the society. Therefore, every group has to have a set of rules to drive the group in right direction in a harmonious manner to enable the members to achieve optimum level of peace, progress and comfort without any harmful and antagonistic conflict of interests. We may call this set of norms anything - even religion.

Like other social groups, Jats have also been following certain social norms or religious dictates. Now, the crucial question is who should interpret and redefine the set of moral values to be incorporated in the religion we have been following so far. The rapid advancement of science & technology and spread of education has led to lesser interdependence of people and nuclearization of society which has, in turn, helped in allaying so many suspicions, blind faiths and myths from the minds of people. The influence of the priests has been rapidly waning and the religious scriptures are losing relevance fast. In that scenario, it is absurd to exhort people to follow certain religious sect which is marred by unproductive and avoidable rituals reminiscent of the feudal era and blinding superstition. Therefore, it would be prudent if we insist on adherence of those modern principles or values which would lead us to path of peaceful co-existence, progress , enlightenment and prosperity while incorporating the legitimate aspirations and vision of educated young generation, rather than going backwards in the domain of anti-trust.

In my opinion, ‘the Jat way of life’ or ‘Jatism’ which is a synonym of ‘humanism’ is, in itself, a great religion, if followed meticulously and honestly. We do not need to acquire any other religious tag. If, at all, it is officially obligatory to have any religion, we must insist to have ‘Jat’ as our religion in the relevant column. Historically and genetically, vast majority of Jats has always been very straightforward, honest to the core, fair, dignified and unassuming people who never indulge in any kind of unethical behaviour as a group unless provoked. Exceptions can be found in every religion or social group. We must preserve our ethnic identity as ‘Jats’ steadfastly and without any compromise, religious or whatsoever. We must proudly say that we are Jats and our cast is our religious symbolism too. We must endeavour to be leaders and not followers. Let us be role models for other ethnic groups by scaling all the heights of civility and prosperity.

Last edited by singhvp; May 21st, 2011 at 07:21 AM.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

bhupindersingh (May 20th, 2011), narvir (July 2nd, 2012), prashantacmet (May 24th, 2011), ravinderjeet (May 20th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    I know religion is something that one practice from your conscience, I always found rational behind all your post so was curious to know few things from you.
    हां, तथाकथित हिंदू जाटों को कोई धर्म धारण करना आवश्यक है, अन्यथा यह दुनिया उन्हें हराम की संतान का नाम दे देगी.
    The legendary Bhagat singh was an atheist so as per this assumption he was a Haram? Is it religion from where you get identity?
    Shaheed-e-Azam Bhagat Singh was too young to understand the meaning of being atheist when he sacrificed himself for the sake of nation. The name 'Bhagat' is a Hindu/Sikh name. The title 'Singh' is a Hindu/Sikh title. As he was using both these, then how can it be said he had become atheist? As he also had turban then he was also attached with Sikhism. He should have adopted such name and title for himself which belonged to no religion/sect. Now understand with this example : Suppose Bhagat Singh would adopt the name and title for himself 'Bohaat Ting' and he gave up his long locks/turban and other religious aspects. Then he could have been said an atheist and then he would come to know the advantages/disadvantages of being atheist. One more thing, Guru Gobind Singh was bigger hero than Bhagat Singh who not only sacrificed himself, but his 2 sons too and he was not an atheist. Even bigger hero Guru Nanak was also not an atheist. Actually Bhagat Singh declared to be an atheist as he was sad due to Hindu-Muslim riots of that time.
    World is tough and cruel, mate. If some Mr. X has no religion and sits in some group or wants to marry, then he might be asked about his religion. What will be his answer then? Hindu will say we have Lord Shiva, Lord Rama like fathers, Sikhs will say we have Guru Nanak, what do you have? Mr. X will have no answer then. Then the cruel world may treat him as 'fatherless'. The cruel world wants just a single chance to belittle others. All want to superior here. No one wants to be deferior.

हिंदू धर्म के भी नियम हैं, चिह्न है (ॐ), चूंकि हिंदू धर्म एक सनातन धर्म है, अतः अयोध्या, मथुरा, चार धाम जैसे कई स्थान हिंदू तीर्थ माने जाते हैं, धर्म गुरु भी अनेकों हैं, जिनमें शिवजी, श्रीराम, श्रीकृष्ण तो अंतर्राष्ट्रीय स्तर पर प्रसिद्ध हैं. 'गीता' नामक विश्वप्रसिद्ध ग्रंथ भी है. अगर ऊपर वर्णित ग्रंथों में वर्णित होने के बाद ही कोई धर्म प्रमाणित होता है तो उनमें तो इस्लाम, ईसाईयत, सिख इत्यादि धर्मों का भी उल्लेख नहीं है.
    (ॐ), i read it that it was compiled by Mahayana Buddhism and after Buddhism only Hinduism came into picture so is it a sign of hindu religion? I could be wrong as well but as per my understanding Hindu word was used by Arabs for the people who lived across indus river?

Yes, you are wrong. Read here about ॐ. At present, Hindu is taken as a religion. If some Muslims or Sikhs live across the Indus river at present, then they can not be called Hindu now.

मैं कहता हूं कि मैं हिंदू हूं. मैं शिव, श्रीराम, श्रीकृष्ण सहित अन्य हिंदू महापुरुषों का सम्मान करता हूं, मुझे ॐ चिह्न पसंद है, मुझे होली-दीपावली और अन्य हिंदू त्यौहार पसंद है, यदि कहीं खुद को हिंदू कहने वालों पर कोई परेशानी आती है तो मैं भी परेशान हो उठता हूं कि मेरे हिंदू भाई परेशान हैं. एक धर्म यही तो है. धर्म जोड़ता है, धर्म एकजुट करता है. यह काम 'हिंदू' शब्द बखूबी कर रहा है. अतः इस बात के कोई मायने नहीं हैं कि हिंदू एक जीवन पद्धति है, ना कि कोई धर्म. इस दुनिया में 'बच्चन' कायस्थ जाति का कोई गोत्र नहीं है, लेकिन हरिवंश राय 'बच्चन' (श्रीवास्तव) ने इसे बतौर उपनाम ऐसा अपनाया कि अब यह एक गोत्र बन गया है. इस दुनिया में 'नेहरू' ब्राह्मणों का कोई गोत्र नहीं है, लेकिन जवाहर लाल नेहरू के दादा ग्यासुद्दीन गाजी (जो कि एक मुसलमान थे और जिन्होंने हिंदू धर्म ग्रहण कर लिया था) एक नहर किनारे रहते थे, जिस वजह से सब उन्हें नेहरू कहने लगे. अब कोई यह कहे कि नेहरू तो गोत्र होता ही नहीं है. सब ब्राह्मण जवाहर लाल नेहरू को एक ब्राह्मण मानते हैं, क्योंकि उनके दादा खुद को ब्राह्मण मानने लगे थे.
    i have stayed in hostel for 17 years and it had people from all religion.we use to celebrate all the festival of all religion and respect all so does it make everyone Hindu in that case?

Mate, % is seen. How many Hindu, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians celebrate all the festivals of all religions? Sometimes this is just a drama, which is mostly played by the minorities to win the heart of majorities and sometimes it is for fun. If you ask such dramatists to convert to some other religion, then you may know the reality.

जाट से ज्यादा तो कोई हिंदू ही नहीं है. भले ही कहीं कोई उल्लेख हो या ना हो, लेकिन यह दुनिया 'हिंदू' को एक धर्म ही मानती है. जो खूबियां एक धर्म में होनी चाहिए, वे सभी इस धर्म में हैं.
    is there any basis for this claim or is it your hunch?

Mostly Jats wear Kurta-Dhoti/Pajama in villages, almost each Jat village has temple, mostly Jats have Lord Shiva/Lord Rama/Lord Krishna/Lord Hanuman etc's pictures in their home, Jats celebrate all Hindu festivals/rituals. Meat cooking is strictly prohibited in mostly Jats' home. Younger touch the feet of the elders. Mostly Jats like to feed the cow with chapatis. Many of them have fasts. They marry according to Hindu tradition. They have Hindu names. Jat women wear soot-salwar or sari/dhoti. They wear the traditional Hindu ornaments, bangles in rists. In western U.P. Lord Shiva is one of the most worshipped deity. Just ahead Baghpat there is a place called 'gufa', there is a big temple and sculpture of Lord Shiva. The name Haryana means the home of god (Hari). In Rajasthan, mostly Jats have 'Ram' as suffix to their names. What more proofs do you want? If Jats have no religion, then why almost each Jats' village have temple?

चींटियों को चीनी डालना, बंदरों को केले और चने खिलाना यदि किसी को पाखंड लगता है तो लानत है ऐसे मूर्ख की बुद्धि पर.
    why you need a religion to tell you to do this wonderful thing, cant one do it without that?

You are saying 'can't one do it without religion' and some people are saying such things to be wild goose chase.

लगता है लेखक महोदय निहंगों, उलेमाओं, फकीरों, पादरियों के अस्तित्व को भूल गए हैं.
    जो लोग मूर्तिपूजा का विरोध करते हैं, मैं उन सबको मूर्ख करार देता हूं और उन्हें खुली चुनौती देता हूं कि मेरे इस तर्क का जवाब दें:
    'मेहनत करना एक बहुत ही अच्छी बात है. यदि कोई एक ही चीज में लंबे समय तक मेहनत करता है तो उसे उसका फल जरूर मिलता है. किसी पत्थर की पूजा करना भी एक किस्म की मेहनत है. यदि कोई प्रेरक व्यक्तित्व किसी समूह, धर्म, जाति में पैदा हुआ हो तो फिर पत्थर की जगह उसकी पूजा करने में क्या हर्ज है? मायने तो उस मूर्ति के बहाने की गई मेहनत के हैं. मूर्ति की नियमित रूप से पूजा करने का अर्थ है अच्छा बनने के लिए मेहनत करना. ऐसे में मूर्ति पूजा कैसे गलत है?'

this is somehting new, murti puja se acha bante to kuch baki karam karne ki jarurat kahan hoti.

इंसान अपने जीवन में तरह-तरह की मेहनत करता है. किसी को व्यायाम करना पसंद होता है, लेकिन किसी को चित्रकारी करना. किसी को अपने प्रिय भगवान की आराधना करना अच्छा लगता है. इस दुनिया को चलाने वाली ताकत सबकी मेहनत का फल देती है. मूर्ति पूजा भी ध्यान लगाने जैसी ही मेहनत है. उसके लिए समय देना पड़ता है, मंत्रोच्चारण वगैरह करना पड़ता है, जो रोज लंबे समय तक ऐसा कर डालेगा, तो जिस इच्छापूर्ति के लिए वह ऐसा कर रहा है, उसे वो फल मिल जाएगा (बशर्ते कि उसकी मेहनत पर्याप्त हो). इस दुनिया को चलाने वाली ताकत की क्षमताएं अपार हैं. वह तो किसी को अमर और चिर युवा भी बना सकती है, लेकिन कोई उसके योग्य कुछ मेहनत/तपस्या करे तो सही.

अन्य धर्म के लोग भी मूर्ति पूजा तो खूब करते, लेकिन उनमें कोई ऐसा पैदा तो हो पहले, जिसकी मूर्ति लगाई जा सके. मुस्लिम सद्दाम हुसैन को अल्लाह का दूत मानते थे और उसकी तस्वीर लगाकर खूब उसकी पूजा करते थे. वो तो सद्दाम हुसैन एक साधारण इंसान सिद्ध हुआ, अन्यथा बहुत संभव था कि उसकी मूर्ति की पूजा होने लगती.
    so you are saying only in hinduism people have taken birth who can be worshiped?
    You got it, pal. The fact is this that Lord Shiva/Lord Rama/Lord Krishna like people have born only in India/Hinduism. And India/Hinduism is ready to produce another such one. This time I think the supreme power, the Lord of Universe (Allah of Muslims, Rab of Sikhs), the Khuda. We should keep our fingers crossed as I am just expecting.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

narvir (July 2nd, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    cntd from previous...
    लेखक महोदय की जानकारी के लिए बता दूं कि विश्व में प्रतिशत के हिसाब से सबसे ज्यादा हिंदू जाट हैं.
    Can you give us number for this? as per my knowledge also it is from islam only.
    Though Vipin has provided the numbers in his post, but I would like to say Muslim Jats are mainly in Pakistani Punjab and Sikh Jats are mainly in Indian Punjab, while Hindu jats are mainly in Haryana, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh (3 states). Do you still think that Pakistani Punjab Jats will top the numbers? Available numbers are in favour of Hindu Jats. Don't ask to put the link. I can do so.

उन्हें करना तो यह चाहिए था कि अपने जो जाट भाई सिख बन गए हैं, उन्हें वापस महान हिंदू धर्म में आने के लिए कहते.
    bhaisahab, if it that great then why people converted to sikhism? i have seen/read that people converting from Hinduism to other religions but not the others way, could you please put some light on that, why they convert from this great religion?
    If Hindu religion is not that great, then why mostly Jats didn't convert to other religions? Hindus were divided when Islamic invaders attacked India. Due to fear, some Jats converted to other religions as Muslims and Europeans wanted to eliminate Hinduism.
    Who is great and who is not great, it can be seen from the result. Look at the Hindu Jats, almost no bad spot, we have world champions, forbe's listers, successful politicians, world famous tourism centres, fertile regions, we are proud, we have prestige. In comparison, what do Muslim Jats have? Mentally slaves of an Saudi Arabian (Prophet Mohammad). Sikh Jats are not too much isolated from the Hinduism, so they are ok to some extent.

जिन जाटों को हिंदू कहलाना पसंद नहीं है, वे हिंदू जीवन पद्धति से जुडी तमाम बातों को त्याग दें.
    हिंदू होने का लाभ भी लेते रहो और महान हिंदू धर्म को गाली भी बकते रहो, ऐसी अहसानफरामोशी जाटों के खून में नहीं होती. ऐसे लोग गद्दार और नीच हैं.
    could you please tell us the benefits that you are getting being a Hindu as me also not aware of anything, if really there are nay i ll tell others also?
    I am not a minority in India. Minority always sucks. As a Hindu, I have long proudable history. No one can harass me saying me a mental slave of some foreigner as I have desi idols. As India/Hinduism has a long history, so the chance of producing the giants will be given to us. If a 500 or 2000 years old religion is given the chance of producing the giant personalities, then what chance should be given to older religion like Hinduism? Old is gold, mate. Now I ask you, what are the disadvantages of being Hindu. Are/were our elders fool?
    If we have the shield of Hinduism, then we shoud give due respect to this religion. If we can't praise it, then we also ought not to abuse it. Completely give up the Hinduism first (for some time) and then feel what are the advantages/disadvantage of doing so.
    Last edited by upendersingh; May 21st, 2011 at 04:42 AM.

Upender:-
    you just told me what is happening not why which i was looking for. anyways thanks for the reply.
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

Further to above post Brothers, Pandits have really controlled our society with mental batter ability, they gave some good points but certain wrong things also. Brothers, I had opportunity to read/watch practices of most of religions including my association with muslim religion being masjid officer for more than two years in Army Clerk Training Schoolm after 84 officers were made incharge, I feel comperatively Hindu way of life is still batter, as for as the wrong practices are concern, who stop us from leaving such practices while being hindu, Yes earlier and upto some extent even now pandits are exploiting the society but mainly due to our lack of interest in religious matters. why cannot our buys study religion, lookafter our temples, religious cerimonies etc and the community must cooperate. And if at all we have take new name of religion than why not Jat Dharam.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

narvir (July 2nd, 2012)

"हुस्न -ऐ-तदवीर से जाग उठता हैं कौमो का नसीब ,
    कभी बदलती नहीं तकदीर अरमानो से "
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raka For This Useful Post:

bhupindersingh (May 25th, 2011), kuldeeppunia25 (June 11th, 2011), Sinwar (June 19th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by raka View Post
    "हुस्न -ऐ-तदवीर से जाग उठता हैं कौमो का नसीब ,
    कभी बदलती नहीं तकदीर अरमानो से "
    सीने में जो होंगे तुलु अरमान
    तभी तो आयेगा नूर हुस्ने-तदबीर पर
    ना होगा गर सीने में तूफां-ए-अरमान
    कहाँ होगी तदबीर , छा जायेगी मुर्दनी तकदीर पर

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

bhupindersingh (May 25th, 2011), kuldeeppunia25 (June 11th, 2011), prashantacmet (May 24th, 2011), riyaa (May 24th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (May 29th, 2011)

Bhai VP Singhji, wonderful, good to see another telent of you, keep it up. Ofcourse, a good reply in a good manner, regards

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

singhvp (May 24th, 2011)