Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post

I am not an arya samaji but want to say something.I agree that this has been said in satyarthra prakash. This "widow marriage" and "niyoug" theory is taken from "manu puran" in satyarthra prakash. Though "niyoug" looks like adultery to me. Polygamy was quite prevalent in ancient aryans in india (supposed to be following vedic religion) while it is prohibited in satyarthra prakash. We have heard may stories about polygamy in mahabharata but I did not hear any case of widow marriage in that era. So there may be two things either ancient aryans did not follow the vedic religion completely or Vedas never said any rules about widow marriage and polygamy. Anyway, satyarthara prakash implicitly said us 'shudra" because we follow 'widow marriage". Thanks for taking this up.

Secondly i am not quite sure if vedas ever said something about ancestors worship. Did arya samaj prohibit it? if anyone have details about ancestors worship please share that information, what are other caste that are doing this except jats?

this does not make sense to me. "Dharama" means "way of life" and religion is "following some doctrines flawlessly". I hope that writer understand teh difference between "dharma" and "religion" How can writer prove that there will not be any "way of life" without "religion"?? People started living first or they adopted "religion" first?? Anyway, does writer believe that "vedic" is a religion/dharma?

So as per writer there is no hindu religion so every caste/clan calling himself hindu should converted?

Extremely assumption, this is not true. Jats are doing all sort of things you negated above. By the way, writer seems fond of veggy but he is advocating to conversion in sikhism. are sikhs vegetarians?
Never heard this, if any reference please put forth

this is a matter of history so please don't be so sure about these king of being Jat. Non-veg is prohibited in budhismm?? I guess not and it did not say anything about "widow marriage" if yes put forth any reference. and this vegetarian things does not make any sense. Ads you already claimed that islamic jats are most in number and they are not vegetarian..right?? so jats are not vegetarian by blood

I agree at some point of point a big chunk of jats in north India was following budhism and there are numerous shortcomings in hindu dharma ............but this is Ludicrous!!..these lines has spoiled all the good things of article, baseless statement, all hindu god are jats!!.No sane person will believe this. i guess writer has just written this in the fit of enthusiam!! i don't understand what was the need of saying this.

and finally i don't understand writer is asking us go back to budhism or adopting sikhism??

Is 'ancestor worship' same as 'Kanagat'? Someone kindly clarify.

Regards,

Urmila.