Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Baba Ramdev in Bhrashtachar Mitao Satyagraha - 4th June 2011

Quote Originally Posted by annch View Post
    You may be right. I read the article not as who is the better leader/person, better in the democracy, but as-who does Congress (elitist?) consider better/easier enemy to win over. And promise of utopia works, irrespective of ideologies, till the reality bites, and then we will go looking for a change. Again.
    That's true, but I really doubt the author wrote it from that perspective. Her elitist/leftist bias is apparent. Read this:
    "So, who does one choose to project as enemy number one? Surely not a motley group of educated, intelligent and committed men when all it requires on the other side is massaging the ego of one self-appointed guardian of the moral, spiritual and physical well-being of “120 crore people of the country.” "

That's outright ridiculous as the motley group of "educated, intelligent and committed" men are as much of self-appointed guardians of Indians' morality like Baba Ramdev is. And just because he is a yoga guru, doesn't mean he can't be intelligent and not committed!

Quote Originally Posted by kapdal View Post
    That's true, but I really doubt the author wrote it from that perspective. Her elitist/leftist bias is apparent. Read this:
    "So, who does one choose to project as enemy number one? Surely not a motley group of educated, intelligent and committed men when all it requires on the other side is massaging the ego of one self-appointed guardian of the moral, spiritual and physical well-being of “120 crore people of the country.” "

That's outright ridiculous as the motley group of "educated, intelligent and committed" men are as much of self-appointed guardians of Indians' morality like Baba Ramdev is. And just because he is a yoga guru, doesn't mean he can't be intelligent and not committed!
    You may be right in this point...article seems biased to some extent..but intentionally or unintentionally baba is trying to wipe out anna hazare group..he wants to shine alone...making ambiguous remarks...he was with IAC in the beginning but later on chose teh new path...these are the other members of the group who still are cordial with ramdev..........it is a well known fact that baba is more recognized face among the public and he doe snot want to share it............so his move looks more political motivated rather than for public welfare
    Last edited by prashantacmet; June 3rd, 2011 at 04:19 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

Fateh (June 17th, 2011)

(Swami Ramdev)

APPENDIX-A

Three (3) demands

1. To bring back in the nation Rs. 400 trillion (US$ 9 trillion) of black money which is a national wealth.

1.1. Create a law to declare money stashed in foreign accounts as national assets.

1.2. Create a law for foreign account policy where each citizen having a foreign account has to disclose complete information.

1.3 Sign US Convention against Corruption, thus paving way for getting black money back.

1.4 Recall high denomination currency i.e., 500 and 1000 Rupee notes and make 100 Rupee note as sparse as possible.

2. To stamp out corruption fully by enacting stringent laws for a capable Lok Pal Bill which should have three important points?

2.1 It should be able to punish any official irrespective of designation if found guilty.

2.2. Any person should be able to file FIR against corruption and if proofs are provided then Lok Pal should be able to take action against the guilty.

2.3. Once fast track court declares a person guilty of corruption then he or she should be given harsh punishment like death sentence or life imprisonment if corruption involves crores or lakhs of Rupees. It should have provision of declaring all assets of such person as national assets.

3. To end foreign laws, customs and culture prevailing in the independent Bharat so that every Indian can get economic and social justice. We should follow Mahatma Gandhi’s book namedHind Swaraj mentioning that after independence we need to remove British system and adopt Bhartiya system.

3.1. We need to abolish Land Acquisition Act 1984 because by using this Act the government is exploiting farmers. A farmer who is the producer of food is not respected and is getting killed daily by wrong government policies. We need to impose complete ban on genetically modified food which is dangerous for the health of citizens of this nation.

3.2. On the language issue the whole nation is suffering because 99% of people do not know English. When countries like Japan, China, France, Germany, Denmark, Russia, etc. educate their citizens in their own language and produce doctors, scientists, engineers, etc. then why we cannot do so in our own national and native languages. Each of our languages has more words than any foreign language. Why we are neglecting and giving such a low importance to our own languages. Technological innovations and inventions do not depend upon a language, it is a function of human intellect and mind and the world is a witness that Bhartiya’s thinking and mind is one of the best in the world. Language of law, justice, science, engineering, medicine, etc. should be in our national or regional languages then only smart kids of poor people will be able to become scientists, doctors and engineers.

3.3. Why are we given Macaulay’s education system which was created to make Indians as Englishmen and why 34735 laws are created by British still imposed on this nation? Why people of this country are still tortured and humiliated by using those laws in the same way as British used to do.

3.4. When Bharat has given the world physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, all social sciences, law and justice system, astrology, astronomy, astro-physics, social structure, time –days, years, etc., names of planets, economics, a cultured society and highly advanced philosophy, and spirituality to the whole world then why are we always taught that everything is developed by western world. We ought to give highest preference to our own culture.

3.5. Although democratic system is best in the world but it has its demerits too. Had we not have this faulty law and order system in our country then such a big conspiracy would not have been created, and so much corruption and such a bad condition of our people would not have happened. So those people who are doing this conspiracy in the name of democracy and are looting this nation by corruption, it is imperative to change them and such a system. Funding of election, mandatory voting and electing the Prime minister directly by the citizens of this nation should be there. Thus only honest people will come to power and then only strong democracy and high value parliament will be formed. We want to make it clear that we do not want to change the Constitution of India created by Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar but want to change the system created by British and still followed. Example Land acquisition act was not created by Late Shri Bhimrao Ambedkar but by the British and so was Macaulay’s education system.
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

Fateh (June 17th, 2011)

3.2. On the language issue the whole nation is suffering because 99% of people do not know English. When countries like Japan, China, France, Germany, Denmark, Russia, etc. educate their citizens in their own language and produce doctors, scientists, engineers, etc. then why we cannot do so in our own national and native languages. Each of our languages has more words than any foreign language. Why we are neglecting and giving such a low importance to our own languages. Technological innovations and inventions do not depend upon a language, it is a function of human intellect and mind and the world is a witness that Bhartiya’s thinking and mind is one of the best in the world. Language of law, justice, science, engineering, medicine, etc. should be in our national or regional languages then only smart kids of poor people will be able to become scientists, doctors and engineers.

3.3. Why are we given Macaulay’s education system which was created to make Indians as Englishmen and why 34735 laws are created by British still imposed on this nation? Why people of this country are still tortured and humiliated by using those laws in the same way as British used to do.

हमारे पढ़े लिखे क्लर्क तो बड़े राजी होवे स अंग्रेजी म छाप छाप क .......असलियत तो ये है अगर आपको अंग्रेजी आती हो लिखनी अर्र बोलनी तो आप बहूत बड़े दार्शनिक माने जाओ गे ,,,,,अगर आप हिंदी म उसे बात न अच्छे तरीके म भी बताओ गे तो आपने फद्दु ए समझया जागा ,,,,,,,,,,, ज्युकर बाबा न कई लोग फद्दु ला रे स ............

http://bharat-swabhiman.com/en/baba-...ao-satyagraha/
    Last edited by kuldeeppunia25; June 3rd, 2011 at 03:05 PM.
    चालना राही का, चाहे फेर क्यूं ना हो । बैठना भाइयाँ का, चाहे बैर क्यूं ना हो ।।

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuldeeppunia25 For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (June 3rd, 2011), ravinderjeet (June 3rd, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    You may be right in this point...article seems biased to some extent..but intentionally or unintentionally baba is trying to wipe out anna hazare group..he wants to shine alone...making ambiguous remarks...he was with IAC in the beginning but later on chose teh new path...these are the other members of the group who still are cordial with ramdev..........it is a well known fact that baba is more recognized face among the public and he doe snot want to share it............so his move looks more political motivated rather than for public welfare
    Prashant- yes, Baba may actually have political intentions. But I have no issues with Baba's political motivations and nor should you. Why should political motivations be against public welfare? In a democracy, politics should be the means for public welfare. The NGO types don't have a monopoly over public welfare.

To give some credit to Baba Ramdev, he had launched his "aandolan" much before this band of "civil society" came together with their Lokpal "movement". It is also believed that Baba helped with infrastructure & funds for Anna Hazare's "movement".

Personally, I don't like the way either Ramdev or Anna Hazare group are going about their "movements". The way to bring change in a democracy is to get elected and implement your agenda. Rather than APPOINTing yourself as a leader backed by media ever-ready to create and sensationalise "movements"? On top of that, the "civil society"'s Lok Pal Bill is a really bad draft. Even if India needs another agency to tackle corruption, it shouldn't be based on THAT draft. Baba's demands are illogical as well. But my point is that if he fights elections on that agenda and people accept him, then it is atleast the right way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvindc View Post
    These movements may not bring Utopia. However, do you see them as a step towards hell? Or is it heaven?
    In a democracy, if individuals become free to appoint themselves as leaders of masses (without getting elected) and then impose their agenda, then that is same as authoritarianism. You may want to stand up for any form of authoritariansm masquerading as a movement, whether it is commies, dictators, Maoists or now this movement. But I would rather not. History is replete with examples of how such unelected and undemocratic movements lead to hell. This is as far as the principle is concerned.

Now, if you read my post again, I said that both Baba & Anna may have good intentions at heart. And I even liked the headache they caused to the govt, atleast initially. Then I dug deeper into the substance of the demands and didn't like what I saw. Good intentions don't translate into good deeds automatically. Even if India needs a Lokpal, THEIR version of bill is really flawed.

I think the path of least resistance and instant likability is to say "I hate corruption, I support Anna, I support Baba. I support anyone and everyone who is against the govt. and the system." Great- in one go you have proved your seriousness and passion to fight corruption. While anyone who actually analyses the demands and points out the flaws becomes de-facto anti-people.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kapdal For This Useful Post:

singhvp (June 3rd, 2011), spdeshwal (June 3rd, 2011)

Hmmm.....not questioning the intelligence and commitment...in isolation, these lines make sense too-
    "Because Anna Hazare, the veteran Gandhian also has a couple of “activist” lawyers with a penchant for picking powerful enemies, a Magsaysay award winning RTI activist and a judge who has single-handedly taken on a chief minister – and emerged tops – alongside him as the brains behind a movement whose face is the plain-speaking septuagenarian. Theirs is not a force easily placated or overruled."
    Is it better to take the might of one or many intelligent and committed?
    (To be honest, I favor the path of least resistance, only out of ignorance of the complete picture.)

In a democracy, if individuals become free to appoint themselves as leaders of masses (without getting elected) and then impose their agenda, then that is same as authoritarianism. You may want to stand up for any form of authoritariansm masquerading as a movement, whether it is commies, dictators, Maoists or now this movement. But I would rather not. History is replete with examples of how such unelected and undemocratic movements lead to hell. This is as far as the principle is concerned.

Now, if you read my post again, I said that both Baba & Anna may have good intentions at heart. And I even liked the headache they caused to the govt, atleast initially. Then I dug deeper into the substance of the demands and didn't like what I saw. Good intentions don't translate into good deeds automatically. Even if India needs a Lokpal, THEIR version of bill is really flawed.

I think the path of least resistance and instant likability is to say "I hate corruption, I support Anna, I support Baba. I support anyone and everyone who is against the govt. and the system." Great- in one go you have proved your seriousness and passion to fight corruption. While anyone who actually analyses the demands and points out the flaws becomes de-facto anti-people.
    These kinds of movements have been in precedence in India. You look at any leader, be it Rajive, Rahul, Advani and recently Jagan Mohan, they all have staged similar movements.

And if you call these as "Authoritarianism" then what about the policy decisions that are taken in the parliament. Are the decisions like raise in incentives of MLA/Mp, bringing more powers under the ambit of ministries (eg. transfer & appointment of High court and supreme court judges) and the more recent one, bringing the dual use technology under license (under consideration) done really with the consent of the public? Are they really done even with the consent of public representatives (MP/MLA)? Nope, they are taken by a handful of people heading important ministries. The party simply issues a whip to pass them in the parliament.

India's democracy is too flawed to be called a democracy. Here public does not have a choice for electing an honest people who can govern for larger interest of the public. Under this backdrop, what alternatives exits, except for these kind of movements?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

cooljat (June 3rd, 2011)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

kuldeeppunia25 (June 4th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by annch View Post
    Hmmm.....not questioning the intelligence and commitment...in isolation, these lines make sense too-
    "Because Anna Hazare, the veteran Gandhian also has a couple of “activist” lawyers with a penchant for picking powerful enemies, a Magsaysay award winning RTI activist and a judge who has single-handedly taken on a chief minister – and emerged tops – alongside him as the brains behind a movement whose face is the plain-speaking septuagenarian. Theirs is not a force easily placated or overruled."
    Is it better to take the might of one or many intelligent and committed?
    (To be honest, I favor the path of least resistance, only out of ignorance of the complete picture.)
    Not saying you were questioning it. Just think the author is coming from a leftist ideological posturing.

On the lines above, I think the taking on "one or many" argument would be too simplistic. Ramdev is a bigger political force than all of these activists combined. Eventually Congress can afford to ignore the most intelliegent of people as long as it is politically safe to do that. In fact, I don't even get how was the govt. choosing Ramdev as an enemy by actually trying to appease him (as the author points out by sending ministers to receive him, etc.)? Ramdev is as much of a plain speaker as Anna is. Ideologically, Congress would find a more common ground with the judge (Hegde who took on BJP CM Yeddy) and the 2 lawyers (Bhushans whose leftist agenda and background is beyond any doubt) than a saffron-clad Baba. So again, I don't see author making any logical arguments, and is just showing her bias.

In reality, the politics of this is not totally clear right now. This is my take. Congress is working in its typical way, where it has no principles or stand. The govt. feared that a Baba show may be even more stronger than Anna show and is trying hard to appease him. Meanwhile, Congress can't afford to be seen as pandering to a saffron clad Baba. So Digvijay Singh, who is always playing the rule of opposition from the ruling party, goes on TV and announces like a goon that it is Congress' magnanimity that they are letting Baba operate- otherwise they'd have put him in Jail. BJP is the biggest loser here as Baba would eat into BJP votes much more than Congress would. But a direction-less, leader-less party like BJP jumps onto Baba bandwagon thinking it will give them some benefit. It is ridiculous that the main opposition party is outsourcing its role to Annas and Babas. Meanwhile Baba has got some backing from RSS. There were some reports about how he went to Nagpur and held meetings with Mohan Bhagwat. Ex-RSS Govindacharya is his political consultant.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kapdal For This Useful Post:

annch (June 3rd, 2011)

These kinds of movements have been in precedence in India. You look at any leader, be it Rajive, Rahul, Advani and recently Jagan Mohan, they all have staged similar movements.

And if you call these as "Authoritarianism" then what about the policy decisions that are taken in the parliament. Are the decisions like raise in incentives of MLA/Mp, bringing more powers under the ambit of ministries (eg. transfer & appointment of High court and supreme court judges) and the more recent one, bringing the dual use technology under license (under consideration) done really with the consent of the public? Are they really done even with the consent of public representatives (MP/MLA)? Nope, they are taken by a handful of people heading important ministries. The party simply issues a whip to pass them in the parliament.

India's democracy is too flawed to be called a democracy. Here public does not have a choice for electing an honest people who can govern for larger interest of the public. Under this backdrop, what alternatives exits, except for these kind of movements?
    The movements you are citing- all those people eventually fought elections. What have I been saying throughout- I have no issue if Baba fights election to get a mandate to implement his agenda, even though I think half of his agenda lacks sense. But the other section of civil society has no plans to fight elections. How do you know they represent the people? Just because, they come on TV 24*7? Or because they can shout about people's miseries? What's the basis of their representation?

In fact, my issue is not with movements but "movements"- all my posts should have the inverted comma version. It is no secret that for most of the days of Anna's "movement", there were more reporters than "soldiers of the movement". Of course, people were busy spreading the "movement" on Facebook like they spread gossip about Amar Singh-Bipasha Basu conversation. When leaders catch the mood of the masses with genuine movements like JP did (or even Advani/Jagan did at some scale), electoral results follow.

I have issues with whips, funding of elections, non inner party democracy, etc. But the problem of less democracy can't be solved by removing democracy and foisting the tyranny of unelected civil society. Just because "something" needs to be done, doesn't mean anything that is being done is right.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kapdal For This Useful Post:

singhvp (June 3rd, 2011)

Whether he is easier to please, or he needs to be pleased for his mass appeal/support, political affiliations, Ramdev is the adversary Congress is giving importance to. The author supported it with her bias, and you with intelligent speculation.

Not saying you were questioning it. Just think the author is coming from a leftist ideological posturing.

On the lines above, I think the taking on "one or many" argument would be too simplistic. Ramdev is a bigger political force than all of these activists combined. Eventually Congress can afford to ignore the most intelliegent of people as long as it is politically safe to do that. In fact, I don't even get how was the govt. choosing Ramdev as an enemy by actually trying to appease him (as the author points out by sending ministers to receive him, etc.)? Ramdev is as much of a plain speaker as Anna is. Ideologically, Congress would find a more common ground with the judge (Hegde who took on BJP CM Yeddy) and the 2 lawyers (Bhushans whose leftist agenda and background is beyond any doubt) than a saffron-clad Baba. So again, I don't see author making any logical arguments, and is just showing her bias.

In reality, the politics of this is not totally clear right now. This is my take. Congress is working in its typical way, where it has no principles or stand. The govt. feared that a Baba show may be even more stronger than Anna show and is trying hard to appease him. Meanwhile, Congress can't afford to be seen as pandering to a saffron clad Baba. So Digvijay Singh, who is always playing the rule of opposition from the ruling party, goes on TV and announces like a goon that it is Congress' magnanimity that they are letting Baba operate- otherwise they'd have put him in Jail. BJP is the biggest loser here as Baba would eat into BJP votes much more than Congress would. But a direction-less, leader-less party like BJP jumps onto Baba bandwagon thinking it will give them some benefit. It is ridiculous that the main opposition party is outsourcing its role to Annas and Babas. Meanwhile Baba has got some backing from RSS. There were some reports about how he went to Nagpur and held meetings with Mohan Bhagwat. Ex-RSS Govindacharya is his political consultant.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to annch For This Useful Post:

singhvp (June 4th, 2011)

Arvind ji,
    You believe media is not biased and is free from political influence? What is your concern with the article- that it called Ramdev easier to please, or that Congress is giving Ramdev importance over Anna Hazare and others involved in Lokpal movement, or that Congress stands to gain by acknowledging Ramdev a greater threat over Anna Hazare and others?
    By the way, why has media put "Lokpal" issue on the back burner? Has the movement lost its momentum, or its leaders have lost their zeal? Or, is it because approval and implementation of Lokpal Bill is such a daunting task that it will be a long long while before it becomes a reality? May be as time passes, it will fade away eventually.
    The article is on the same lines as the one pointed by "Parveen Kumar". I do not understand, even if it is much easier to handle Ramdev, how is the cong government benefiting by bringing Ramdev in the forefront? The 'Lokpal' issue is anyways put on the back-burner by the media. Going by the same logic, was the "Lokpal" movement also scripted by the government to divert the attention from 2G and CWG scams (and many more which were not reported)? Was the Manmohan Singh more worried of the possibility of civil movements in the world igniting one in India as well?

Only time will tell the real story, till then these just imaginations. Similar, sarcastic views were expressed when RTI act was made. We all know today that how it has helped a common citizen from the harassment of getting information from the bureaucratic secrecy. Lokpal bill may not bring utopia, however, it will certainly help in checking corruption.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to annch For This Useful Post:

singhvp (June 4th, 2011)

A little off topic.
    From a common man's perspective, what choice do we have
    1) Congress, with its stand/principle of "no stand/principle"
    2) BJP, with no strong leadership at its helm
    2) Ramdev, with big influence on masses (vote bank) but impractical agenda
    3) Anna Hazare and the group, the idealists, the public servants, with right intentions but little political ambitions

Yes, you are right. What is the need of this Parliament? Also this electoral process is superfluous and must be scrapped. Where is the need for any election when India has so many self-appointed extra-constitutional and divinely designated spiritual entities. The entire law-making process must be outsourced to either Patanjali Yog Peeth or our four Mathas. I would rather suggest that the Political Capital of the Indian Papal State must be shifted to either Haridwar , Jagannathpuri, Joonagarh, Rameshsaram, Ayodhya or at some other sacred place on the lines of Vatican. Delhi has become spiritually polluted place due to demographic imbalances and cultural aggression by the immoral elites and the foreign tourists. Hence no more suitable place for a capital of the country. The country should let the saints and fakirs to decide its fate because a common man hasn't got any common sense of what is good or bad for this country.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

Fateh (June 17th, 2011)

Why u guys are so cynic?? I remember during college days when we used to organise any function or tours some people were always negative and non -cooperative and trying to oppose every effort to move forward. We had a favourite line for them : या तो खुद कुछ करलो या हमने कुछ करण दो.

The bill was first purposed in 1960's since then no polititian tried to implement it. Now due to some people's effort Govt made a commitment to present in July this year. The bill will be widely discussed. At the moment there is no final draft. Govt has send this out to various state Govt and opposition parties. After that it will be decided what would be included and what not.

If you think the current draft is flawed please present a bullet proof draft and lets send this to the civil society or some other political force or put it on facebook. Doesnt matter whether you would be successful or not at least its worth trying. At least you will expose the flaws and educate people who in turn force Ramdev or Anna to take this with Govt. If we cant do that lets not play our old cynic role and see negative in all things.
    Last edited by VirJ; June 4th, 2011 at 08:20 AM.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

cooljat (June 4th, 2011), kuldeeppunia25 (June 4th, 2011), rajpaldular (June 4th, 2011), sjakhars (June 4th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by kuldeeppunia25 View Post
    भाई बात तेरी ठीक स के पहलया अपने आप न सुधारो आर फेर जमाना आप्पे सुधर जागा/
    सारे लोग यो ए रुका मार्रे सा पर कुछ करता कोए ना /आप्प और म भी मेरी ख्याल म उस्से रुक्का पुकार आल्ली लाइन म खड़े सा/हम खुद कुछ करना नहीं चाहते आर जब कोए कोशिश करता है सूधार करने की तो हम उसके बेईमान चोर होने के रुक्के भी मारने लगते है/अगर हम खुद कुछ नहीं कर रहे त कम से कम जो कर रहा उसको तो करने दे/शक करने की आदत बन गयी ह हमारी /अगर इस देश क १००% लोग बेईमान ह तो कोए साला भी इस देश न सूधार नहीं सकता/ पर अभी तक ईमान दारी बची ह और कोशिश करने वाले भी ह/
    जब कोए इंसान कोशिश करता ह तो उसके बाबा या भिखारी होने की बात कहके हम उस्से कम नहीं आंक सकते/इस देश म अगर बेईमान ९९% ह तो कम् स कम १% तो इम्मानदर होंगे जो कोशिश कर रहे ह/अगर एसा ह तो जो बोर्डर पे लड़ता ह, वो भी सारे क सारे बेईमान ह और अपने स्वार्थ क लिए लड़ते ह ? इब्ब इस देश म आछी और सुथरी बात भी नहीं सोच सकते क्या लोग ? इस देश का इतिहास लाम्बा चोडा ह और जब गलत लोगो की तादाद बड्ड के चरम पे आयी ह तो हर बार उन्हें सबक सिखाया गया ह /तो आप्प अमेरिका म बेठ क निराश ना हो भारतवर्ष म इंसानियत बची हुई ह अभी तक/ इस देश म भी सूधार होगा !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i'm doing my bit and for that i dont need any baba or anyone else to certify unlike you.Neither me nor anyone else is stoping anyone from doing anything after all we are a democratic nation.our nation is most hypocratic nation, we pray to godess laksmi and we kill our daughter-in-laws for dowry, we have most number of female foeticide. If someone put a stone in path and color it and put a garland around it we start praying. i'm in America but i dont need you to tell me about the history and people of india and these babas. your so called Baba Ramdev charges Rupees 5k for first few rows, 3k for some next rows and so on, why he himself doing this on the basis of money if his aim is to spread the awareness about yoga? i feel pity for you when you say that people fighting on border are doing it for selfishness. in a war they have all the choice to run/return but they still fight sometime knowing death is also sure ( ghar mein koi ho military/para-military mein to puch lena bata dengey), is it something that you got to know from your baba?

But still all the best to you and your baba as today is the D-day.
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

Rmandaura (June 8th, 2011), singhvp (June 4th, 2011)

i'm doing my bit and for that i dont need any baba or anyone else to certify unlike you.Neither me nor anyone else is stoping anyone from doing anything after all we are a democratic nation.

dear you got me wrong i never told you to certify yourself .,,,,calm down bro.......

our nation is most hypocratic nation, we pray to godess laksmi and we kill our daughter-in-laws for dowry, we have most number of female foeticide. If someone put a stone in path and color it and put a garland around it we start praying.

yes we have ,,,which society in this world don't have these problems tell me ?,,,,and we are also in try to come out from these evils ,,,,on Question of lakshmi and stone i have to say this is our culture and in our granths it was said that we are human beings and god is everywhere you can feel the almighty everywhere.

i'm in America but i dont need you to tell me about the history and people of india and these babas.

dear i m Indian and i don't feel Undersized in front of any American or English........all are equal in my point of view.. and you are big bro ,,,, where I tried to tell you Indian history brother…..

your so called Baba Ramdev charges Rupees 5k for first few rows, 3k for some next rows and so on, why he himself doing this on the basis of money if his aim is to spread the awareness about yoga?

baba is of all human beings on this earth,,,, neither for me nor for you dear,, ,,,,,if he is taking money from riches and spreading this into all for the holy cause,,,,than why peoples are crying when Indians using Indians money,,,,,'''not using money from Italian or Swiss banks'' .....people who are attending these camps giving money by their own wish ,,,who force them ,,,,,these are the peoples who are well blessed by god ...and capable to give this money ,,,,,,,,,i also attended camps but free of cost ......coz i haven't so much money ,,,,,m bhi garib sa admi su bhai ............and dear ,,,,baba has all the records who is giving and where it is going ,,not hiding the chanda money or donation money which these political or so called padhe likhe log does,,,,,,,,,,but can you please tell these leaders and parties taking chanda where that is going,,,,, can anybody give the records .,,,

i feel pity for you when you say that people fighting on border are doing it for selfishness. in a war they have all the choice to run/return but they still fight sometime knowing death is also sure ( ghar mein koi ho military/para-military mein to puch lena bata dengey), is it something that you got to know from your baba?

'''you got me wrong,,,,please follow ? mark''' ,,,and no need to feel pity on me ,,,coz i m proud of myself ..... ar bhai my grand father was and my brothers are in army ......and be cool ,,,,,,,i request you to please do yoga,,,(not to follow any baba ji or any other dera or panth,it is your wish ) ..if i m following than it is not a problem for anybody ,,,,,,

But still all the best to you and your baba as today is the D-day.[/QUOTE]

don't say all the best to me or baba ji or any other,,,,, dear,,,say all the best to this country ,,,,सरकार गोडरिये हो ली स ,,, इस देश के स्यामी माथा टेकन की बाट स, ,देश के सेवक अपनी असली ड्यूटी प आ जांगे इब्ब ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Last edited by kuldeeppunia25; June 4th, 2011 at 03:03 PM.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kuldeeppunia25 For This Useful Post:

cooljat (June 4th, 2011), rajpaldular (June 4th, 2011), spdeshwal (June 4th, 2011)

भाई कुलदीप इस बाबा ने कितना जाणे स न्यू बता पहले तो अक सिर्फ दूर ता मंच पर योग करता देख क अर्र अखबार में इसके बारे में पढ़ कर राय जाहिर करे स |
    भाई मैंने पुरे देश का तो बेरा कोणी पर इतना बता सकू सु क इस बाबा की पार्टी " स्वाभिमान भारत " का हरयाणा प्रदेश का जो अध्यक्ष हैं त्रिलोक शर्मा उसकी भिवानी में एक हलवाई की दूकान होती थी 9 -10 साल पहले , उसमे उसके भारी टोटा लाग्या | उस पाछे यो पंडित जी भाज के गुडगाँव आ गया और यहाँ इसने बसेरा नाम त प्रोपर्टी का काम शुरू किया , जिसमे पंडितजी ने करोड़ो कमाए | मैंने पंडित जी की कमाई त कोई हर्ज कोणी | सवाल यो स अक " क्या ये प्रोपर्टी की कमाई बिलकुल इमानदारी की हो स ? प्रोपर्टी की कोई डील हो इसमें सबसे पहला एक सवाल करते हैं आपस में की ब्लैक कितना और व्हाईट कितना ? जद बाबा जी की पार्टी के सेनापति खुद भ्रष्ट हैं तो फेर यो भ्रष्टाचार क्यूकर खत्म होगा ? ये तो एक अध्यक्ष का जिक्र किया स इसे बेरा न कितने पावेंगे | मैंने पहले भी एक बार जिक्र किया था की बाबा जी और करमवीर महाराज ने मिलकर यो योग जाग्रति अभियान शुरू किया था | तेरा यो बाबा जित भी जाया करता योग सिखान की फीस और चंदा मंग्या करता जिसपर करमवीर महाराज एतराज किया करता की हम योग की कोई फीस नहीं लेंगे | फिर धीरे धीरे इस बाबा ने वो करमवीर कूण में लगा दिया और खज़ाना सम्भालन खातिर अपने रिश्तेदार बुला लिए | यो बाबा भी bjp बरगा स | bjp वाले मंदिर का नारा देकर सरकार में आये थे और फेर मंदिर ने भूल गए , वैसे ही यो बाबा भ्रष्टाचार का नारा देकर जुगाड़ बैठावे स | इसा ऐ साहूकार होता तो अन्ना हजारे के साथ ही रहता यो |
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raka For This Useful Post:

Fateh (June 17th, 2011), prashantacmet (June 6th, 2011), Rmandaura (June 8th, 2011), singhvp (June 4th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by VipinJyani View Post
    Why u guys are so cynic?? I remember during college days when we used to organise any function or tours some people were always negative and non -cooperative and trying to oppose every effort to move forward. We had a favourite line for them : या तो खुद कुछ करलो या हमने कुछ करण दो.

The bill was first purposed in 1960's since then no polititian tried to implement it. Now due to some people's effort Govt made a commitment to present in July this year. The bill will be widely discussed. At the moment there is no final draft. Govt has send this out to various state Govt and opposition parties. After that it will be decided what would be included and what not.

If you think the current draft is flawed please present a bullet proof draft and lets send this to the civil society or some other political force or put it on facebook. Doesnt matter whether you would be successful or not at least its worth trying. At least you will expose the flaws and educate people who in turn force Ramdev or Anna to take this with Govt. If we cant do that lets not play our old cynic role and see negative in all things.
    भाई बहम की के दवाई हो स ...............माड़ा छरेट त्यौहार न रूसया करे ,,,,समझ ते तू गया ए होगा ?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to kuldeeppunia25 For This Useful Post:

spdeshwal (June 4th, 2011)