Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23

Thread: Join Baba Ramdev in Bhrashtachar Mitao Satyagraha - 4th June 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Arvindc View Post
    Fateh Ji,

There is no finger pointing here, directly or indirectly. I know your views about Baba Ramdev, and I had accepted them as "your" views. Neither do I have any objection in you (or anyone else) calling him as "zero", corrupt, congressy, etc, nor do I construct any negative image because of these views. Even I had sent you a personal message regarding this. So there is no question of finger pointing.

Baba is neither my ideal nor my favorite. However, I do acknowledge his ongoing contribution to the IAC movement and more importantly to the human society via his Yoga teachings. It's a general accepted fact that Baba Ramdev has changed people's lives in positive ways. He has given the much needed boost to the Auryeda. I do not care if he is a bigger politician or businessman. I do not know of any politician or businessman who has delivered such positive results for the people.

I would be concerned if he is criminal, communal or corrupt. However, you or any other person who had accused him on these charges have not provided any evidence or narrated any concrete, verifiable incidence.

As for my last post, it was more on questioning people's choice. The Hodal indecent is not one off, there are plenty of reported incidents where politicians have targeted and exploited the very people who have brought them to power. What makes people to choose them again and again? Is the "Baba" better then these politicians?

I would rather be interested in knowing your views on this, rather then continuing on this "finger pointing thing".
    It was me only who calld ramdev a zero and you commented on the point, is not it a pointing fingure, than you mentioned leaders and their strength/fear etc. Any way, now no issue, please forget it

Baba Ramdev says no to politics after this!!!!! Hilarious
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baba-ramdev-jumps-on-crowd.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	12805   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s6u982.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	12806  
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

Fateh (September 26th, 2011), vicky84 (September 26th, 2011)

Any news of baba? No information about him from the moment he was forced from the Ram leela maidan
    Jat Balwaan\n Jai Bhagwaan

@ rohit tewatia - five year plan bana raha hai baba kis tere uski party power mein aaye or apna term 5 years ka pura kare.
    जाट के हाथ के नीचे ताज -९८९९६८६६६१
    साफा बांध ले तुर्हे दार |
    अचकन पहर ले धारी दार |
    पजामा पहर ले चूड़ी दार |
    जूती पहर ले तिल्ले दार |
    तलवार टांग ले चमक दार |
    मूछ राख ले घुंडी दार |

सही कही भाई फौज दार |

THIS FAUJDAR IS ALWAYS ON WAR COZ I AM SINSINWAR