• TRUE

65 63.11%
  • FALSE

23 22.33%
  • CAN NOT SAY

19 18.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Jat vs gujjar conflict in n.c.r.

ram ram bahio .................

Could any jat bro from Haryna provide me the list of jat villages in District Faridabad & palwal .I want the village names,dont just give the name of places like ballabgarh etc ............

Quote Originally Posted by ashishsehrawat9 View Post
    ram ram bahio .................

Could any jat bro from Haryna provide me the list of jat villages in District Faridabad & palwal .I want the village names,dont just give the name of places like ballabgarh etc ............
    जाट लैंड पे-ए सें घने सारे "जाट विल्लेजेज " तागे पे जा के देख ले भाई |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

Ravinder bhai kai bar dekhe mene bhi ,jat villages kai naam.Lekin vaha sirf gotra kai naam & places kai naam diye hue hai .

Lekin villages kai naam nahi hai ,tumhe patha hai ya tume visible hai ,to tum dekhe bata do aak baar...................

Now Yadav Vs JATS in NCR

We want next CM from Gurgaon, assert Yadavs

The Samman rally organized by the district Congress unit to felicitate the newly elected mayor and his deputies on Sunday exposed the divide in the state Congress.

While the event was attended by local MP Rao Indrajit Singh and Rewari MLA Ajay Singh Yadav - both known as arch-rivals of the chief minister - none of the Congress MLAs from the district showed up.

However, to the relief of two top Yadav leaders from the southern Haryana, All India Congress Committee (AICC) secretary and party in-charge in the state B K Hariprasad was present during the event. He was accompained by party MP Tara Chand Bhagora.

With over 10,000 people turning up for the rally, Indrajit Singh did not leave any opportunity to highlight how the development of Gurgaon is overlooked by the state government.

"The city which has been named as Cyber City and Millennium City does not have a single university whereas other cities like Hisar, Sirsa and Sonipat have several universities. Gurgaon generates over 50% of the state's revenue, but the roads are in a shambles," said the local MP.

State power and forest minister Ajay Singh Yadav also supported the MP's demands including the need to set up a university in Gurgaon. He said that the electricity discoms should supply more power to those areas which are generating more revenue.

"I have stressed this since I became the power minister," he added. Playing to the galleries, Yadav also said that the major portion of the revenue collected from Gurgaon should come to the district in general and the city in particular for infrastructure development.

He said that the time has come when the next chief minister should be from Gurgaon. Though AICC secretary Hariprasad was silent on all these issues, he supported Indrajit's demand of establishing a development authority for Gurgaon.

Congress workers who attended the rally also spoke loudly in support of the local MP. "Successive chief ministers have allowed two different builders to come up in Gurgaon - one is government builder, HUDA, and other is private builders - who have been collecting external development charges (EDC) and internal development charges (IDC). But the infrastructure is in a mess," said a local leader.

Some of the local leaders also raised the issue of regularization of unauthorized colonies. Criticizing the demolition drive around the IAF ammunition depot, locals alleged that the government was showing partiality towards HUDA sectors and Maruti, which fall within the 900-metre radius of the ammunition depot. On the other hand, members of Youth Congress demanded a 'world-class' university in Gurgaon.[/h]

Rally brings Indrajit Singh and Rewari MLA on same platform

GURGAON: Gurgaon MP Rao Indrajit Singh and Rewari MLA Ajay Singh Yadav came together on one platform on Sunday and spoke in the same voice, giving Chandigarh the jitters.

The alliance of prominent Yadav leaders from Souther Haryana is being seen as a consolidation against chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda.

While it was said that the event was organised only to felicitate the newly elected Gurgaon mayor and his deputies, the two leaders from Ahirwal region managed to pull over 10,000 Congressmen.

Political observers see this as a show of strength by the two Yaday leaders, who have been sidelined by Hooda in recent times.

Ajay Singh, who was the second most senior minister in the Hooda cabinet, was stripped of his finance portfolio recently.

Similarly, the face-off between Hooda and Indrajit Singh had come to light only a few days after the Gurgaon municipal elections.

While the Hooda camp was supporting another Independent for the mayor's post, the local MP stood behind Vimal Yadav. But sources said that after an over one-and-a-half-year truce between Singh and Hooda, differences had resurfaced recently.

They said that Indrajit was not allowed to address a rally in Mewat that was attended by the party president, Sonia Gandhi, despite the fact that he is representing the Lok Sabha constituency. The two leaders sent a strong message to the Hooda camp when they hugged each other on the stage to show their unity. The need to strengthen the Ahirwal community was also stressed by other leaders who attended Sunday's programme.

Yadavs, who are known as Ahirs, are in a majority in southern Haryana and they play the key role in the politics of this region. Veteran Congress leaders feel that the two leaders have come together in the wake of Indrajit Singh not getting a berth in the Union Cabinet. "They are in a relationship of mutual need and if they stay together they will be recognized as a force to reckon with," said a party leader.

Jat Jato se kitna jalte hai sabse pahle to uske bare me baat karo. kuch logo ko koi idea nahi hai....dunioya me jitne bhi caste, race , nationalities, age groups, etc etc etc hai un sab ke alag alag combination bana ke ki vo ik dusre se chidte hai hazaro thread start ho sakte hai....you will find it pretty stupid if you give it a thought instead of writing because its Jatland.
    My way or my way ?

Atismohan bhai let them cry as much they can.Any ahir can not be the CM of Haryana as they are more than 6-7% poppulation in Haryana.Everybody has the right to raise their demands in democracy,so thier is nothing wrong in that.

@gagan bhai ,there is desperity in every caste ,yes i accept that.But infact every caste feels jealousy against jaats becuase of their different life style & attitude.

sabse bhadiya jaat hain aajkal , padhai likhai main bhi aur sachai main bhi aur respect karna bhi jaane see, lekin mujhe lage aapas main kuch ek dusre se hi jalne lage hain.ekta nahin hai aapas main aisa mujhe laage se ...................

Bro Deepak u said it correct.Jealousy is a negative energy& its a Human tendancy & it prevails everywhere.Nobody can remove it but it can be minimised.

Aaj kaal bhai bhai sai jealousy raktha hai ,Ghor kalyuj aa lia bhai...............Is darthi ka naas nu he to ho raha hai ........Beta baap ko maar raha hai jamin ke liye ,kisi bi din ka newspaper utha lo aisi 5-10 news to mil he gaygi..........

As per my opinion ,we should never feel jealousy if someone else is doing good or getting some progress & we should have a broad thinking & cooperative attitude.
    Last edited by ashishsehrawat9; August 3rd, 2011 at 04:01 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ashishsehrawat9 For This Useful Post:

rameshlakra (August 8th, 2011)

TILL NOW THE ONLY JAAT LEADER WAS SIR CHOTURAM /now jaats are in many states n so different our leaders no one serious

Harendra bhai ab aisa bi nahi haisirf jaato mai ak he leader hua hai .what about Choudhary Charan singh,Bajanlal ,devi lal,Bhansi lal(3 lal's of Haryana),Prakash singh badal(from Punjab).
    See below as well out of 25 MP's in rajasthan 8 are jaats ,this number could be even more if we live in unity,we have man y jaat MP's from Madhya pradesh as well.Keep urself united & do ur best.
    Jat Politicians: Out of 25 MPs in Rajasthan in 2009 Lok Sabha Election, 8 MPs are Jats, List of MPs of Rajasthan in 15th Lok Sabha are:
    1. Barmer - Shri Harish Choudhary (cong.)
    2. Churu - Shri Ram Singh Kaswan(BJP)
    3. Jaipur Rural - Shri Lal Chand Kataria (Cong.)
    4. Jhalawar-Baran - Shri Dusyant Singh (BJP)
    5. Jhunjhunu - Shri Sheesh Ram Ola (Cong.)
    6. Nagaur - Dr. Jyoti Mirdha (Cong.)
    7. Pali - Shri Badri Ram Jakhar (Cong.)
    8. Sikar - Shri Mahadev Singh (Cong.)
    These are the 8 MP's.
    Now what about Sahib singh Verma(EX-CM of delhi ) & lot more names.Why u r leaving them?....................................

jat vs gujjars very funny comparision tab hota h jab qualities ek doosre ko takkar de, par gujjaro ki kaun si qualities jat ko takkar de sake. I lives in ncr in a village at borderline of ghaziabad and Gautam Budh Nagar so i know these gujjars very well. Sare gujjar ek number ke chor, haram aur darpoke hote h, jo sirf bheed main hi apna dum deekhate h, while jats are brave, true and hardworking, abse kareeb 15 saal pehle tak jats ke ander sirf do hi jobs popular thi ek to Kisan ki aur doosri Fauj ki. Traitors ki to baat hi nahi theharti kahi par. Aur is baat ko to ye bhi prove karti h ki

Indian army have jat regiment but not any gujjar regiment.
    Priyank Kumar Dalal

Bhai tane baat to gani jor ki kahi ,jee raji ho gaya mara bhi.................

Yes you are right that jats are much much forward in comparison to gujjars,there is no doubt in that.I also lives in Indirapuram,ghaziabad but they have good control over noida-we can't denied that .

From which village u belong bro ? Bro i had lived in greater noida for 3 years during my college time ,even the govt is trying to bring lots of development there but these gujjars can never improve ,they were thiefs & will remain thiefs always.

bhai, Bhajan Lal jaat koni tha, jaatan ka jani dushman tha. arr aajtak sachcha er imandar jaat leader kewal Chhotu Raam Ji hi hue hai.

Harendra bhai ab aisa bi nahi haisirf jaato mai ak he leader hua hai .what about Choudhary Charan singh,Bajanlal ,devi lal,Bhansi lal(3 lal's of Haryana),Prakash singh badal(from Punjab).
    See below as well out of 25 MP's in rajasthan 8 are jaats ,this number could be even more if we live in unity,we have man y jaat MP's from Madhya pradesh as well.Keep urself united & do ur best.
    Jat Politicians: Out of 25 MPs in Rajasthan in 2009 Lok Sabha Election, 8 MPs are Jats, List of MPs of Rajasthan in 15th Lok Sabha are:
    These are the 8 MP's.
    Now what about Sahib singh Verma(EX-CM of delhi ) & lot more names.Why u r leaving them?....................................
    "Life is what we make it, not what we take it."

gud knowledge yaar, i agree with u completely

Bhai chalo maan lia ki Bajan lal jaat nahi tha,i am sorry for wrong information lekin kya tumhe patha hai hum jaato mai yahi ak dikkat hai jisne humari community ko scatter kiya hua hai ...................

Jis bhi leader nai country kai liye kuch acha kiya hai ,community kai liye kuch kiya hai ,he is a good leader.Kya sirf Chotu ram nai he desh kai liye kuch kiya hai ,baki sab to bekar he hai fir ,unke naam hatwa dete yaha jaatland.com sai jab unno nai community kai liye kuch kiya he nahi ??????
    Bhai kya Ch. Charan singh nai kuch nahi kiya ,kya devi lal nai kuch nahi kiya ,kya
    Sahib singh verma nai kuch nahi kiya ? U r talking totally wrong ............
    Last edited by ashishsehrawat9; August 8th, 2011 at 04:30 PM.

These are the 8 MP's.
    भाई आप इन सबको 'जाट जाति' से नेता कह सकते हो 'जाट नेता' नहीं | जाट नेता अब तक एक ही हुआ हैं और वो हैं चौ छोटूराम ओह्ल्याँ | जो खुलकर कौम के लिए बोलते व काम करते थे | चौ.साहब ने ही सबसे पहले कौम के नाम से "जाट सभा" बनाई थी |
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raka For This Useful Post:

thukrela (August 8th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (August 8th, 2011)

Exclamation

Raka ji this is ur opinion,every person may have the different opinion & thinking .As per my thinking firstly we are human beings,then an indian & then a jat.Humanity is the first thing in this world.
    All the Jat leaders which i mentioned above & lot more have done a lot towards the upliftment of indian society especially for Farmers.For example Ch. Charan singh ,as per my opinion he is the best JAT leader till now because he had done lots of good work like CHAKBANDI ,gives subcide to the farmers & lot more for poor section of society.Other names are Mahendra singh Tikait ,he had also struggled during his whole life for the farmers especailly jats.

If all the above persons are not the JAT leaders ,then why their names u have kept here and if according to u they are not the jat leaders ,then remove their names from the JATland.com. why u r using this double-standard sir?

Ye humari community ki badkismati hai hum log sirf naam mai believe karte hai ,Kehna Baghapt kai buddo ka Chahe Ajit singh nai aaj tak ak bhi kaam acha na kia ho ,maghar fir bhi neta vo he hai jaato ka ?????kyo -Kyoki Ch. Charan singh ka ladka hai isile .It should not be like that.

Dont consider the name,consider the work done by them for the society & the community.

I remember when i was just 5-6 years old ,then My grand father told me that when the Ch. Charan singh was appointed as the PM of india ,he came to muzzafarnagar ,tab gaon valo nai unke liye Gold polish ki stairs banwayi thi stage par chadne kai liye, unno un stairs ka use nahi kiya,aur usko vapas karwakar ,vo money garibo mai batwa di ,so this is humanity & that should be ur first priority for being a good human being & good leader as well.
    Last edited by ashishsehrawat9; August 8th, 2011 at 07:30 PM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ashishsehrawat9 For This Useful Post:

rameshlakra (August 8th, 2011), thukrela (August 8th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (August 8th, 2011)

sab bhaiyo ne ram ram

mai pichle 7 saal se chambal[Gwalior] mai reh raha hun
    waise toh yaha k thakur badi deenge hakte hai par gujjaro k samne unki ek nahi chalti
    n sandeep bhai is exactly right - gujjar ek no k chor hote hai

gujjars are like hyenas, har kam jhund mai karte hai, chori bhi, lolz!!!.

and now talking about the jealousy factor
    bhai ye jato se ''PREM'' ki dastan sirf gujjaro tak hi simit nahi hai
    agar Sikhs ko chod diya jaye, toh hum sab ki aankho mai khatate hain

mere pita shri or mama shri dono MP Police mai inspector hai
    ''Gadariya giroh'' jine chambal k har gao mai sharan mil jati thi
    ka encounter mere papa or mama ne hi kiya tha[aamne samne ki mutbhed mai]
    or ye ho paya kyo ki is waqt Gajiram Meena SP padast the[jo gadariya giroh k peeche hath dho k pade the]
    or suna hai ki Menna or gujjar kattar dushman hai
    kai mahino tak beehado mai bhatakne k bad ye encounter ho paya tha

mutbheed karne gayi paltan mai or bhi so called dusri khastriya races bhi thi
    jo daleri mai kafi peeche chut gayi thi
    is kaand k bad 'UP Ke Jat jeeja-sale' nam se pappa or mama MP police mai famous ho gaye the

pappa batate hai ki high posts par ab bhari matra mai chule-chamhar padast ho rahe hai
    jo humse special khunnas rakhte hai

areyy bhai ashish yahaa kissi tee baat karaaann ka koi faida ni hai.....yaha aanaa sirf time waste hai coz yahaaa baat karnee wale bahut hai action mai believe karne wale bahut kam.18th august ko haryana mai jat arakshan ki rally hai....waha chalnaa hai....ready rehnaa k...

Quote Originally Posted by cutejaatsandeep View Post
    areyy bhai ashish yahaa kissi tee baat karaaann ka koi faida ni hai.....yaha aanaa sirf time waste hai coz yahaaa baat karnee wale bahut hai action mai believe karne wale bahut kam.18th august ko haryana mai jat arakshan ki rally hai....waha chalnaa hai....ready rehnaa k...
    ya rally kisne tek di haryana me aur waise bhi faisla ye hua tha ki haryana wale haryana me aur UP wale UP me rally karenge koi UP wala Haryana me koi Haryana wala UP me nahi jayega ......
    UP me track roka nahi jaata Ramdev ki tarah police dekhte hi track chhod khade hoye ..yaha Haryana me aake number banaan laag jaange
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण