• TRUE

65 63.11%
  • FALSE

23 22.33%
  • CAN NOT SAY

19 18.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Jat vs gujjar conflict in n.c.r.

I am from Distt Bulandshahr

Quote Originally Posted by thukrela View Post
    भाई राजोरा सबसे पहले तोह ये बताओ की कहा के रहने वाले हो ?

दूसरी बात, आपकी दी लिंक मे तो कही भी नहीं लिखा की प्रीतम सिंह एक जाट किरदार है

Quote Originally Posted by ashishsehrawat9 View Post
    sabhi jaat bhaio ko ram ram .....
    Ravinderjeet bhai vo link mene aapko message mai bhej diya hai
    please visit that link once .
    I was not able to send it here because i am new on this site so i am not allowed right now to post any link and image till now .

Then you will come to know..........
    new things are coming to my knowledge on this site. I don't know exactly what's the conflict between gujjars and jats of ncr.but i know one story about one of muslim emperors that when he was on shikar in jungles of hisar(haryana) he came into contact of beautiful gujjari,and you know when heart of muslim emperors go wild what they do-he abducted that gujjari and when gujjars resisted he gave away large tracts of land and gifts to them to shut their mouths and whatever.and in love of that gujjari,there exists one gujjari mahal in hisar.so my friend these things go.

Quote Originally Posted by jksangwan View Post
    new things are coming to my knowledge on this site. I don't know exactly what's the conflict between gujjars and jats of ncr.but i know one story about one of muslim emperors that when he was on shikar in jungles of hisar(haryana) he came into contact of beautiful gujjari,and you know when heart of muslim emperors go wild what they do-he abducted that gujjari and when gujjars resisted he gave away large tracts of land and gifts to them to shut their mouths and whatever.and in love of that gujjari,there exists one gujjari mahal in hisar.so my friend these things go.
    Thanks a lot for your information sir.

I dont have nay personal enemity with gujjars.I have many gujjar friends but the reality is that they always want to show that they are ahead than us in every field & always spready the myth about our royal community.

It is not the case with every person of gujjar community but it is true for more than 80%.Even there were many conflicts in history which shows these things.

gujjaro ki sabse badi prob.. wohi hai jo pakistann ki hai.....woo ye ki pakistann aapne kaam to harr baat mai india se compete karta hai thats y unki aisee taisee hogi...yehi haal gujjaro ka hai saalee harr baat mai apne aap ko jaato se compare karte hai thatss y unkii issi tissi hoyee paadi see

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

ashishsehrawat9 (January 18th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (November 2nd, 2012), shekharjat (January 30th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by rajoura View Post
    I am from Distt Bulandshahr
    मेरी माता का गोत्र भी राजोरा है| उनका गाँव खंदोई है (उचे गाव के नजदीक) |आपका गाँव कोनसा है ?

Bhai

My village is also khandoi. I am grandson of Late Ch Bhoola Singh. My great grand father was called Raja Ji. Your mother will definately know about us. And as her gotra is Rajoura she is from our Khandaan. Let me take a guess. Is you mother name Neelam and Nana name Late Ch Ram Singh. If this is correct. Meri taraf se Bhua Ji ko Namaste Kehna

I am based in San Jose, CA. What do you do?

Thanks

Sanjeev

मेरी माता का गोत्र भी राजोरा है| उनका गाँव खंदोई है (उचे गाव के नजदीक) |आपका गाँव कोनसा है ?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by rajoura View Post
    Bhai

My village is also khandoi. I am grandson of Late Ch Bhoola Singh. My great grand father was called Raja Ji. Your mother will definately know about us. And as her gotra is Rajoura she is from our Khandaan. Let me take a guess. Is you mother name Neelam and Nana name Late Ch Ram Singh. If this is correct. Meri taraf se Bhua Ji ko Namaste Kehna

I am based in San Jose, CA. What do you do?

Thanks

Sanjeev
    Superb guess bro! you got it right,except my nana ji's name is late Ch Shyam Singh, Late Ch Ram Singh is the jant tau(i really dont know what that means)
    i live in Dewas(near Indore). ..m in my grad 1st year

Good discussion between the two!

Please keep it up but not by posting your views on this thread (as the topic does not conform to it), better think of opening a new thread.

i dnt think dt der iz any rivalry btween us and gujjars coz more den 60% of ma frnds are gujjars nd they all are superb...................

in punjab 95% OF GUJJAR converted to islam in14th 15th 16th 17th century......i m a jat sikh ...but even in sikh era and in pre sikh era of punjab gujjar are consider to be milkman and has no match in front of jat...in punjab ...gujjar improve there social status a bit after converting to islam...in punjab there is no rivalry between jatt and gujjars because gujjar stand nowere in punjab social system...my grand father told me jatt of punjab largers convert to sikhism in 16th 17th 18 th century but also followhindu customs..till 19th century .....but gujjars in punjab came under strong influence of sufi islam and converted to islam..in punjab only 5% of gujjars are sikh or hindu mostly are muslam..

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bajwajatt For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 16th, 2012), ashishsehrawat9 (January 18th, 2012), jksangwan (September 11th, 2015), shekharjat (January 30th, 2012)

Great- Please email me your contact info at sanjeev_rajoura@hotmail.com

Thanks

Sanjeev

Superb guess bro! you got it right,except my nana ji's name is late Ch Shyam Singh, Late Ch Ram Singh is the jant tau(i really dont know what that means)
    i live in Dewas(near Indore). ..m in my grad 1st year

Dear friends, i m frm meerut (U.P.), and running my business in greater noida, majority here is of gujjars, they just keep on showing their welth by wearing gold chains and flaunting their cars, but they forget that this money they have is not hard earned but they got it by loosing their lands, they dress well but as soon as they open their mouths they show their worth.

when i started my business here they started threatening, but as soon as i told them that I AM A JAAT, sab thande pad gaye, they understood that YAHAN DAAL NAHI GALEGI, this shows how brave they are.

One more thing i would like to point out is that, they were cribbing for the raise in compensation against their land, they protested many times, got themselves killed by police, but when the fire reached to BHATTA- PARSAUL, at that time police was running to save their life from villagers, and let me tell u friends that BHATTA and PARSAUL belong to JAATS,

So, these are the two differences between JAATS and GUJJARS,

ye bas garajte hain baraste nahi, aur jaante hai ki JAAT jab garajta hai to barasta zaroor hai.
    Albela JAAT

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amitsinghpanwar For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 17th, 2012), jksangwan (January 27th, 2012), shekharjat (January 30th, 2012), ssgoyat (November 18th, 2012)

ye bas garajte hain baraste nahi, aur jaante hai ki JAAT jab garajta hai to barasta zaroor hai

JAAT jab garajta hai to barasta zaroor hai.

wow i have noted this in my quotes notesbook..........good luck carry on .........good luck for your business

18. The Following User Says Thank You to shekharjat For This Useful Post:

amitsinghpanwar (February 5th, 2012)

thank you bhai shekher .....
    Albela JAAT

Bhai, is baat se inkaar ni kiya ja sakta ki jadatar castes, ab hum jaaton se jalne lagi hai because we are more powerful than others physically, and becoming powerful financially also, to log to jalenge hi, iska yahi ilaj hai ki apne ko aur majboot karo, aur conflict ko avoid karo aur agar conflict ho jaye to bakkal udhed ke dharti me daab do.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Honi For This Useful Post:

amitsinghpanwar (February 8th, 2012), ashishsehrawat9 (February 8th, 2012), ravinderjeet (November 3rd, 2012), shekharjat (February 9th, 2012)

bhai yadavo ki 8 seat hai ward ki aur jaat ki 12 hai mai gurgaon se hi hoooo

Bhai Mayor toh yadav ban gaya gurgaon ka MP bhi yadav hi hai
    Quote Originally Posted by sameer1989 View Post
    bhai yadavo ki 8 seat hai ward ki aur jaat ki 12 hai mai gurgaon se hi hoooo
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

What this information has to do with the thread topic.