103. You may not vote on this poll
  • TRUE

65 63.11%
  • FALSE

23 22.33%
  • CAN NOT SAY

19 18.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Jat vs gujjar conflict in n.c.r.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bro whole of the harit pradesh chahe vo meerut ho ya aur koi bhi district except two Saharanpur & G B nagar (noida) all are jat dominated .I live near Choudhary Charan singh University in meerut .(jaato kai ladke kisi ki bhi aisi taisi kar dete hai 2 min mai ).

These gujjars are only dominating in noida ,not anywhere else ,it's true that they also have good poppulation in some districts of western up like noida ,saharanpur(dominating ) .They r also present in siezable amount in Meerut ,Bijnor and 1or 2 districts more ,not more than that .
    It is not like that all gujjars are bad ,i also have lots of gujjars friend ,but i have seen the haterness in their mind because they are much backward than us & due to some other political reasons .

What they r doing western UP right now ,they will try to join BSP aur Bhen ji kai paltu dog ki tarah dum hilayege especially gujjars of noida .
    But jats never do that ,even our CM nayawati know that it is not possible to win in western up without jaats support .

But gujjars have got a lots of advantage in UP due to noida development ,they have got crores of rupees for their land & they think themselves to be Don of noida .

I can give u the list of jat's poppulation in western up districts :-
    Muzzafarnagar-19%
    Meerut -17%
    Ghaziabad-14%
    Baghpat-22%
    Saharanpur-7%
    G B nagar -5%(gujjar dominated ,gujjars have 19% poppulation here )
    Bulandsahar -17%
    Aligarh -11%
    Hathras-13%
    Mathura-22%
    Agra-18%
    Bijnor-14%
    Muradabd-16%
    Firozabad-6%
    Rampur-11%

Except this jat's have siezable pooppulation in Bareilly ,Pilibhit ,Jyoti bhaphule nagar .
    Last edited by ashishsehrawat9; June 7th, 2011 at 03:46 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ashishsehrawat9 For This Useful Post:

thukrela (August 11th, 2011)