• TRUE

65 63.11%
  • FALSE

23 22.33%
  • CAN NOT SAY

19 18.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jat vs gujjar conflict in n.c.r.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Jat vs gujjar conflict in n.c.r.

mere sabhi jaat bhaio ko ram ram .I am starting this new thread because i have experience this situation so many times .......
    I would like to know your views about this .......

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashishsehrawat9 For This Useful Post:

hrdhaka (July 4th, 2018), manitjat (June 22nd, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by ashishsehrawat9 View Post
    mere sabhi jaat bhaio ko ram ram .I am starting this new thread because i have experience this situation so many times .......
    क्यां बात पे कनफ्लिक्ट हो रया स जाट अर गुजरां में पहलम न्यू ते बता |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 7th, 2013), HardeepMoar (January 27th, 2020), rohittewatia (June 20th, 2011)

hi ravinderjeet ,
    I have read so many times on their site what they write about jaats .

In practical life i have seen as well ,i have done my engg from noida ,i have seen the haterdness in their mind .....i have seen so many rivalery cases .

Last time in DU fest ,i have seen the direct clash on just a small issue in Ramjhas college ,north campus .Gujjars think that the Britishers snatched their land before independence and had given to jaats especially in N.C.R.

u can see the comments about jaats on their site ,i have that link as well with me.

What u say now ?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ashishsehrawat9 For This Useful Post:

vijaypooniya (September 23rd, 2015)

hi ravinderjeet ,
    i have read so many times on their site what they write about jaats .

In practical life i have seen as well ,i have done my engg from noida ,i have seen the haterdness in their mind .....i have seen so many rivalery cases .

Last time in du fest ,i have seen the direct clash on just a small issue in ramjhas college ,north campus .gujjars think that the britishers snatched their land before independence and had given to jaats especially in n.c.r.

U can see the comments about jaats on their site ,i have that link as well with me.

what u say now ?

पहलम वा साईट देख ल्यूं फेर देखांगे अक उनका बक्कल क्यूकर तार सका सां |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

Arveend (February 6th, 2012), bhupindersingh (May 31st, 2011), Honi (February 6th, 2012), mohitmalik (February 7th, 2012), Prikshit (January 23rd, 2020), Sure (November 26th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (July 6th, 2011)

sabhi jaat bhaio ko ram ram .....
    ravinderjeet bhai vo link mene aapko message mai bhej diya hai
    please visit that link once .
    I was not able to send it here because i am new on this site so i am not allowed right now to post any link and image till now .

Then you will come to know..........

ashish!!..as rivalry exists among all the castes/clans..this is not new..even there is bitter fight among family members...so this not something surprising!!..i know what gujjars of NCR claim they
    - their land was gifted to jats
    - they were patriots while jats of NCR were traitors ..

First of all, all these claims are crap..may be one or two incidents happened when their land was taken away and was given to jats....neither all the gujjars were patriots nor all the Jats were traitors...
    - lion of ballabhgarh "veer nahar singh" fought against britishes till his last breath..he was hanged in chandni chowk kotwali
    - Veer shahmal of bijrol (near baraut (bagpat), adjoining to NCR) fought against britishes until he was killed on the tip off of betrayers (brahmin and sayyed)...this nawab kokak hammedof RLD belongs to same betrayer family..british gifted them riyasat of bagpat for that...........even some gujjars of that area accompanied veer shahmal in his fight..ek kahawat thi uss time pe " doodh bilowe gujari er ghee jaata ke jaa"
    - Hard to find such examples of bravery among gujjars of NCR..though they also fought against britishes....

Now come to jealousy thing what hurts Gujjars severely that they know jats consider them lower in social ranking..they are called cattle -thieves..and don't take burden because jats still are more sturdy how laboriously they flaunt "gujjar boy" "veer gujjar" etc on their vehicles
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

abhisheklakda (September 9th, 2015), amitsinghpanwar (January 26th, 2012), anilsangwan (August 7th, 2013), neel6318 (June 23rd, 2018), paulgill (June 12th, 2015), Prikshit (January 23rd, 2020), rohittewatia (June 20th, 2011), Sure (November 26th, 2011)

sabhi jaat bhaio ko ram ram .....
    Ravinderjeet bhai vo link mene aapko message mai bhej diya hai
    please visit that link once .
    I was not able to send it here because i am new on this site so i am not allowed right now to post any link and image till now .

Then you will come to know..........
    new things are coming to my knowledge on this site. I don't know exactly what's the conflict between gujjars and jats of ncr.but i know one story about one of muslim emperors that when he was on shikar in jungles of hisar(haryana) he came into contact of beautiful gujjari,and you know when heart of muslim emperors go wild what they do-he abducted that gujjari and when gujjars resisted he gave away large tracts of land and gifts to them to shut their mouths and whatever.and in love of that gujjari,there exists one gujjari mahal in hisar.so my friend these things go.

areeeeeeee in choote logan ki maari gel brabarii khaan kahan jaat kahan gujaar tham bhi yaar kya batan leka bhed jaa

bilkul sahi kaha rahul bhai tumne ........

bilkul shola (16 ) aane sach baat kahi aapne ........

hi ravinderjeet ,
    I have read so many times on their site what they write about jaats .

Last time in DU fest ,i have seen the direct clash on just a small issue in Ramjhas college ,north campus .Gujjars think that the Britishers snatched their land before independence and had given to jaats especially in N.C.R.

u can see the comments about jaats on their site ,i have that link as well with me.

What u say now ?

The problem is not of Gujjars. The problem is of education, if u ask them about their history or rather of the history of their village they do not know anything about it. Most of the kids that are being educated in rural north west India are the result of "Kunji (small books which give small answers to some basic question banks)". When such semi educated or almost non educated kids come out in the society they are only are able to see the money and are not able to see the reason behind the money.
    If i talk about the village history, of any Gujjar, i find 99% percent know only about 100 years or maximum 200 years of their village history and even if they know older history it is often distorted due to religious or some other influence.

As per the Britishers part, Gujjars did not know the situation of north west of India before the arrival of Britishers in this area. Here we "Jats" were sitting on the forefront at the entry gate to present day India, Punjab (Haryana was part of Punjab, Rajasthan), all the other Jat clans living in Pakistan and Afghanistan converted to muslim faith long back. Here Sikhism formed a uniting force to fight wars in history. These wars were being fought in the name of religion.Before Sikhism, Hinduism had divided us inform of small clan based kingdoms, small area chiefs and so on. Jats converted a lot to Sikhism.
    Again even in north west of India we were divided in different small kingdoms and were fighting each other, and of course we were the "warriors" and for that name sake we had to get ourselves sacrificed in the name of country and religion.
    Interesting fact being, most of the tribes that converted to Islam in Pakistan and Afghanistan also started fighting us although our tribal roots and our tribal names were same. Britishers were the best option to come out of this pathetic situation of wars after wars, each year and each day at that point of history in north west of Bharat.

Gujjars have been herders and grazers of cattle to large extent of their history, this kind of lifestyle also meant that they were on a continuous movement, continuous movement also meant loss of their history.

Jats are Gujjars are most closely related to each other. Their migration and movement in history has also been very close as have been the family names. We write same family names in both communities such as Chauhans, Bhatti and many more, we share common living area in North west of India, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

If Britishers were not present in present day north west of India, north west of India would have turned to present day Afghanistan or Pakistan, and we would have been still been fighting each other in the name of religion, kingdoms, etc. Britishers did not snatch land from Gujjars and gave it to Jats. Gujjars were into grazing and cattle herding so their lifestyle meant that they required continuous grazing land for which they had to move place to place. Some Jat tribes still lead the life as Gujjars did in the past.

Today the problem in NCR is being created by lack of education, small time money interests, lack of knowledge of their ancient past. The fact remains communities which are closely related with land for the living such as farmers, hunters, cattle grazers have never seen big money in their life. Suddenly they get good money due to change happening in NCR. Now due to lack of education and vision most of them loose sense of direction of their original work i.e farming, cattle rearing, etc. and start running for a false money this way or that way.

Just getting collage degrees, passing collage by reading "Kunji", or passing exams through right or wrong means does not mean that a person becomes educated.

In the last there is an old saying: A tree howsoever big that might be once looses connection to its roots, sooner or later dries out and a tree which does not know about its roots ultimately falls.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; July 23rd, 2013 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maddhan1979 View Post
    The problem is not of Gujjars. The problem is of education, if u ask them about their history or rather of the history of their village they do not know anything. Most of the kids that are being educated in rural north west India are the result of "Kunji (small books which give small answers to some basic question banks)". When such semi eudcated or almost non educated kids come out in the society are able to see the money and not able to see the reason behind the money.
    If i talk about history, to any Gujjar about the histrory of his village, i find 99% percent know only about 100 years or 200 years of their history and even if they know older history it is often distorted due to religious or some other influence.
    As per the Britishers part, Gujjars did not know the situation of north west of India before the arrival of Britishers in this area. Here we "Jats" were sitting on the forefront at the entry gate to present day India, Punjab (Haryana was part of Punjab, Rajasthan), all the other Jat clans living in Pakistan and Afghanistan converted to muslim faith long back. Here Sikhism formed a uniting force to fight wars in history there were being fought in the name of religion.Before Sikhism, Hinduism had divided us inform of small clan based kingdoms, small area chiefs and so on. Jats converted a lot to Sikhism. Again even in north west of India we were again divided in different small kingdoms and were again fighting each other, and of course we were the "warriors" and for that name sake we had to get ourselves sacrificed in the name of country and religion. Interesting fact being, most of the tribes that converted to Islam in Pakistan and Afghanistan also started fighting us although our tribal roots and our tribal names were same. Britishers were the best option to come out of this pathetic situation of wars after wars, each year and each day at that point of history in north west of Bharat. Gujjars have been herders and grazers of cattle to large extent of their history, this kind of lifestyle also meant that they were on a continuous movement, continuous movement also meant loss of their history.

Jats are Gujjars are most closely related to each other. Their migration and movement in history has also been very close as have been the family names. We write same family names in both communities such as Chauhans, Bhatti and many more, we share common living area in North west of India, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

If Britishers were not present in present day north west of India would have turned to present day Afghanistan or Pakistan, where would have still been fighting each other in the name of religion, kingdoms, etc. Britishers did not snatch land from Gujjars and gave it to Jats. Gujjars were into grazing and cattle herding so their lifestyle meant that they required continuous grazing land for which they had to move place to place. Some Jat tribes still lead the life as Gujjars did in the past.

Today the problem in NCR is being created by lack of education, small time money interests, lack of knowledge of their ancient past. The fact remains communities which are closely related with land for the living such as farmers, hunters, cattle grazers have never seen big money in their life. Suddenly they get good money due to change happening in NCR, now due to lack of education and vision most of them loose sense of direction of their original work i.e farming, cattle rearing, etc.

Just getting collage degrees, passing collage by reading "Kunji", or passing exams through right or wrong means does not mean that a person becomes educated.

In the last there is an old saying: A tree howsoever big that might be once looses connection to its roots, sooner or later dries out and a tree which does not know about its roots ultimately falls.

The main problem is in the education system, lack of vision in government, lack of knowledge in history and again now because of the changes happening due to IT field, print media will be gone and so will be the reading habit, disconnecting the masses of uneducated people from knowledge.
    This is a very grim scenario but it is also the fact and there is a need to change this fact through spread of knowledge.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to maddhan1979 For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (July 30th, 2013)

The main problem is in the education system, lack of vision in government, lack of knowledge in history and again now because of the changes happening due to IT field, print media will be gone and so will be the reading habit, disconnecting the masses of uneducated people from knowledge.
    This is a very grim scenario but it is also the fact and there is a need to change this fact through spread of knowledge.
    Jats and Gujjars are one of the most ancient tribes of north west Bharat, their history is a proof in itself.

A more interesting fact is that, 10 years ago when i did my Masters degree in Technology there were no "Kunji" for any technical courses or professional courses. Now the situation is totally opposite. There are "Kunji" for professional and technical courses, i think, this is the worst case scenario in the education of a state or country.

sabse bhadiya jaat hain aajkal , padhai likhai main bhi aur sachai main bhi aur respect karna bhi jaane see, lekin mujhe lage aapas main kuch ek dusre se hi jalne lage hain.ekta nahin hai aapas main aisa mujhe laage se ...................

Bro Deepak u said it correct.Jealousy is a negative energy& its a Human tendancy & it prevails everywhere.Nobody can remove it but it can be minimised.

Aaj kaal bhai bhai sai jealousy raktha hai ,Ghor kalyuj aa lia bhai...............Is darthi ka naas nu he to ho raha hai ........Beta baap ko maar raha hai jamin ke liye ,kisi bi din ka newspaper utha lo aisi 5-10 news to mil he gaygi..........

As per my opinion ,we should never feel jealousy if someone else is doing good or getting some progress & we should have a broad thinking & cooperative attitude.
    Last edited by ashishsehrawat9; August 3rd, 2011 at 04:01 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ashishsehrawat9 For This Useful Post:

rameshlakra (August 8th, 2011)

bhai ko ram ram ,bhai jinke naam se hi badbu aat ho un ke bara me kya bat kare bus tu aapne aap ko sahi se dekh le wo saale teri aage kudi thavege just see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jat_people . First proud to be an Indian then a Hindu then a Jaat

25. The Following User Says Thank You to BHAGWANSINGHSIR For This Useful Post:

upendersingh (August 14th, 2011)

Angry

Bhah mai delhi me reta hu sarojini nagar mei. . . .aur jitna in salo k vjh se mai suffr kr ra hu yahan shayad h koi jaat bhai ho. . . . .mai baghpat ka hu. . .ye paise k dum pe chaud dikhate h. . .ib bta k kare in susro ka. . . Mere bade bhaiyo ne keh dya k graduatn kr d.u. Se phr in saalo ne utha k meerut syd nehar pe la ke pichwade me goli marenge. , salo ki. . . .aur bhai ye hai b isi layak . . .naam h salo ka goooojar h

Angry are pahlwan

are pahlwan ke bimari ja bani in gujjara gale. dekh laange susra ne

ha ha.............Sahi kaha bhai,i agree with u.