• TRUE

65 63.11%
  • FALSE

23 22.33%
  • CAN NOT SAY

19 18.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Jat vs gujjar conflict in n.c.r.

Quote Originally Posted by Raaksangu View Post
    Bander dailoge to mat chura. tu majhe shakal se hi chor laga tha... lol
    तू कुछ पागल तो ना है...के मतबल होया इस बात का...के मैं समझ ना गया था अक तू मन्नै उकसावै है...मैं तो रिप्लाई भी ना दिया था...फेर तू मान्या इ ना तो मैं समझ गया अक तू बिना पूंछ का बंदर है...तन्नै तो खुराक देनी इ पड़ेगी...बेब्बे ताहीं छोरा ढूंढना गलत बात है के...कोई गाळ दे दी तेरे तै...तेरे मैं अकल का खोज नी है...पहले मेरी तरिया हिंदी लिखना सीख... फेर मेरे तै टक्कर लेन की सोचिए...

itne bade aur padhe likhe hoke bachcho ki tarah lad rahe ho yar,
    Jatt mauja karda e, rab re thod koi na rakhin

Dear Upender Bhai

Hope being a elder and senior member at Jatland, you will not take head on, expects more nice words from.

Warm Regards
    Apne to Apne Hote Hain

Angry are pahlwan

Quote Originally Posted by ashishsehrawat9 View Post
    mere sabhi jaat bhaio ko ram ram .I am starting this new thread because i have experience this situation so many times .......
    I would like to know your views about this .......
    are pahlwan ke bimari ja bani in gujjara gale. dekh laange susra ne

ha ha.............Sahi kaha bhai,i agree with u.

Sabhi bhaio ko ram ram.After getting out from the deep-trouble ,the Congress party has fieled the two jat candidates for DU election from NSUI.

My coussin his name is also ashish choudhary,he had got the ticket for joint secretary.One more guy Ajay chikara(from Bahadurgarh ) has got the ticket for President post.

Sabhi bhaio sai request hai ki apne candidates ka support kare ,taki humare bhi election mai jeet sake.jai ram ji ki .

Sabhi bhaio ko ram ram.After getting out from the deep-trouble ,the Congress party has fieled the two jat candidates for DU election from NSUI.

My coussin his name is also ashish choudhary,he had got the ticket for joint secretary.One more guy Ajay chikara(from Bahadurgarh ) has got the ticket for President post.

Sabhi bhaio sai request hai ki apne candidates ka support kare ,taki humare bhi election mai jeet sake.jai ram ji ki .
    कोंग्रेस से किसी भी तरह का समभंध रखने वाले को वोट नहीं देना चाहिए | चाहे जाट ही क्यों ना हो |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

Ravinder ji agar aaapke according hota to sahyad Haryana mai congress ki goverment nahi honi chaiye thi.I accept that this congress goverment is involved in many corruption activities but do u think other parties are very much straight forward..............??????
    Chautala ji kai bare mai batane ki jaurat nahi (INLD),BJP mai bhi ak sai corrupted politicain hai but still better option than congress ,BSP (most corrupted )party.
    Dood ka dula kaun hai ????????????????
    Agar aapna koi jaat bhai elcetion mai khada hai NSUI sai to kya galat ho gaya........................???????

I request all jat members especially who are studying in DU elections to support our candiadate's from NSUI for the post of president Ajat chikara & Ashish choudhary for the post of joint secretary.
    My contact number is +918860454968.Please call me for any further information.

Jat dominate in their area and vice versa for Gujjars. However, the basic difference is that Gujjars are still percieved as criminals and Jats are percieved as Cops or Army Personell. This is the biggest acheivements of Jat in building their credibility in the eyes of Citizens. Thanks to all those cops and army personell who layed their life for the country.

The latest upcoming movie ZILA Ghaziabad is the classic eg. This movie is based on the Gang war in Western UP. Vivek Oberoi plays the role of Stavir Gujjar and Sanjay Dutt plays a role of Inpector Pritam Singh. Pritam Singh was a Jat who who was shot in Ghaziabad while he went for a morning walk. Hel had established a terror in the minds or criminals. He was killed as a part of a political conspiracy.

Here is information on Pritam Singh

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment...-Ghaziabad.htm

Vivek Oberoi as Satvir Gujjar

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-go...-his-bad-side/

Thanks

Sanjeev
    Last edited by rajoura; September 12th, 2011 at 12:58 AM.

Jat dominate in their area and vice versa for Gujjars. However, the basic difference is that Gujjars are still percieved as criminals and Jats are percieved as Cops or Army Personell. This is the biggest acheivements of Jat in building their credibility in the eyes of Citizens. Thanks to all those cops and army personell who layed their life for the country.

The latest upcoming movie ZILA Ghaziabad is the classic eg. This movie is based on the Gang war in Western UP. Vivek Oberoi plays the role of Stavir Gujjar and Sanjay Dutt plays a role of Inpector Pritam Singh. Pritam Singh was a Jat who who was shot in Ghaziabad while he went for a morning walk. Hel had established a terror in the minds or criminals. He was killed as a part of a political conspiracy.

Thanks

Sanjeev

congratulations...

I request all jat members especially who are studying in DU elections to support our candiadate's from NSUI for the post of president Ajat chikara & Ashish choudhary for the post of joint secretary.
    My contact number is +918860454968.Please call me for any further information.
    Delhi University Student Union results declared today 10-Sep-2011
    3 Seat won by ABVP and 1 Seat by NSUI
    POST WON BY
    President Ajay Chhikara : NSUI
    Vice-President Vikas Choudhary, Ram Lal Anand College : ABVP
    Secretary Vikas Yadav, ARSD College: ABVP
    Joint-Secretary Deepak Bansal, Department of Buddhist Studies : ABVP

i was present when the result were announced and my friends supported chhikara who i suppose is a jat only....

herd that vikas chaudhary is not a jat but a yadav.......

so end of the day a jat,2 yadavs and a baniya....where r gujjars???? koi bhi nahi jeta...

Amit bhai bura maat manna maghar aisa lagtha hai ki tumhe yadavo sai kuch jyada he pyar hai.I was also involved personally in the election.
    Ashish choudhary standing for the post of Joint secretary from NSUI is my coussin.I also know Chikkara very well.I was there in university from 4th-10th september.
    Candidate's list was like this:
    For NSUI:-
    President-Ajay chikkara.(ballet no.1 )-JAT.
    Bhupinder sharma-vice-president(ballet no-7).-GUJJAR
    Parag sharma-general secretary(ballet no-3).-PANDIT
    Ashish choudhary-joint secretart(ballet no-4).-JAT
    ABVP:-
    President-Neha singh(Thakur).
    Vice-president-Viaks choudhary(jat not a yadav).
    general secretary-Vikas yadav(he is a yadav ,i think from rewari side but not sure).
    Joint secretary-Deepak Bansal(He is a bainsla gujjar from faridabad,he was our opponent,bainsla gujjar write bansal mostly).
    Isile status are 2-jat's ,1-gujjar ,1-yadav,no bania my bro ..........,i can even proof that.
    Last edited by ashishsehrawat9; September 14th, 2011 at 02:28 PM.

Amit bhai bura maat manna maghar aisa lagtha hai ki tumhe yadavo sai kuch jyada he pyar hai.I was also involved personally in the election.
    Ashish choudhary standing for the post of Joint secretary from NSUI is my coussin.I also know Chikkara very well.I was there in university from 4th-10th september.
    Candidate's list was like this:
    For NSUI:-
    President-Ajay chikkara.(ballet no.1 )-JAT.
    Bhupinder sharma-vice-president(ballet no-7).-GUJJAR
    Parag sharma-general secretary(ballet no-3).-PANDIT
    Ashish choudhary-joint secretart(ballet no-4).-JAT
    ABVP:-
    President-Neha singh(Thakur).
    Vice-president-Viaks choudhary(jat not a yadav).
    general secretary-Vikas yadav(he is a yadav ,i think from rewari side but not sure).
    Joint secretary-Deepak Bansal(He is a bainsla gujjar from faridabad,he was our opponent,bainsla gujjar write bansal mostly).
    Isile status are 2-jat's ,1-gujjar ,1-yadav,no bania my bro ..........,i can even proof that.
    ashish bhai@ i do live in a place dominated by yadavs and gujjars(noida)....and i do hv frnds from both caste and i like and respect their caste too,humara hukka pani sath sath hai...i dont envy them..i hate muslims...
    ashish u shud also know that chaudhary title is not just used by us,but also by yadavs and gujjars....like first chief minister of delhi was a yadav (BHRAM PRAKASH CHAUDHARY).. i m not sure whether vikas chaudhary is a yada or jat...i willl let u know shortly...
    u shud also know tht in delhi jats r more,followed by gujjars and yadavs....
    yes u r ryt deepak bansal is a gujjar(there r 3 bansila) village in south delhi....

ashish bhai@ vikas chaudhary its unfortunately true that vikas chaudhary is a yadav and not a jat....just got conformation from him through my cousin ,but it hardly matters we have jat as a president.....and i m also happy all 4 post are coverd by obc caste(jat,yadav,gujjar) which have all lot in common.....so cheers guys...be happy!!!

Amit bhai mere ko bhi mere coussin nai he confirm kiya hai...............kher leave it .Ab to mai us sale sai mil kar he puchu ja jis din bhi University jauga.dont worry........

Bhai issi 25 september ko ak choti si jaat meet hai mehrauli mai .Check the thread Delhi & NCR jaat meet.Tum bhi jarur aana .share ur number there?

Bro sorry xams nd shadi k chakkar me offlyn raha. . . . . .nd meetin ka to kuch pata h nh chala muje

Quote Originally Posted by rajoura View Post

Thanks

Sanjeev
    भाई राजोरा सबसे पहले तोह ये बताओ की कहा के रहने वाले हो ?

दूसरी बात, आपकी दी लिंक मे तो कही भी नहीं लिखा की प्रीतम सिंह एक जाट किरदार है

mere sabhi jaat bhaio ko ram ram .I am starting this new thread because i have experience this situation so many times .......
    I would like to know your views about this .......
    My dear Sehrawat Ji,

Would it not be better if we avoid inflaming the passions of various communities by starting such type of threads?

In spite of my reservations on the issue, I respect your right to express your views.

Regards

bhaiyo ko ram ram mene ye site kl hi join ki h so hoping fr a warm welcome here.......