• TRUE

65 63.11%
  • FALSE

23 22.33%
  • CAN NOT SAY

19 18.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Jat vs gujjar conflict in n.c.r.

Exclamation Jat vs gujjar conflict in n.c.r.

mere sabhi jaat bhaio ko ram ram .I am starting this new thread because i have experience this situation so many times .......
    I would like to know your views about this .......

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashishsehrawat9 For This Useful Post:

hrdhaka (July 4th, 2018), manitjat (June 22nd, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by ashishsehrawat9 View Post
    mere sabhi jaat bhaio ko ram ram .I am starting this new thread because i have experience this situation so many times .......
    I would like to know your views about this .......
    क्यां बात पे कनफ्लिक्ट हो रया स जाट अर गुजरां में पहलम न्यू ते बता |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 7th, 2013), HardeepMoar (January 27th, 2020), rohittewatia (June 20th, 2011)

hi ravinderjeet ,
    I have read so many times on their site what they write about jaats .

In practical life i have seen as well ,i have done my engg from noida ,i have seen the haterdness in their mind .....i have seen so many rivalery cases .

Last time in DU fest ,i have seen the direct clash on just a small issue in Ramjhas college ,north campus .Gujjars think that the Britishers snatched their land before independence and had given to jaats especially in N.C.R.

u can see the comments about jaats on their site ,i have that link as well with me.

What u say now ?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ashishsehrawat9 For This Useful Post:

vijaypooniya (September 23rd, 2015)

hi ravinderjeet ,
    i have read so many times on their site what they write about jaats .

In practical life i have seen as well ,i have done my engg from noida ,i have seen the haterdness in their mind .....i have seen so many rivalery cases .

Last time in du fest ,i have seen the direct clash on just a small issue in ramjhas college ,north campus .gujjars think that the britishers snatched their land before independence and had given to jaats especially in n.c.r.

U can see the comments about jaats on their site ,i have that link as well with me.

what u say now ?

पहलम वा साईट देख ल्यूं फेर देखांगे अक उनका बक्कल क्यूकर तार सका सां |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

Arveend (February 6th, 2012), bhupindersingh (May 31st, 2011), Honi (February 6th, 2012), mohitmalik (February 7th, 2012), Prikshit (January 23rd, 2020), Sure (November 26th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (July 6th, 2011)

sabhi jaat bhaio ko ram ram .....
    ravinderjeet bhai vo link mene aapko message mai bhej diya hai
    please visit that link once .
    I was not able to send it here because i am new on this site so i am not allowed right now to post any link and image till now .

Then you will come to know..........

ashish!!..as rivalry exists among all the castes/clans..this is not new..even there is bitter fight among family members...so this not something surprising!!..i know what gujjars of NCR claim they
    - their land was gifted to jats
    - they were patriots while jats of NCR were traitors ..

First of all, all these claims are crap..may be one or two incidents happened when their land was taken away and was given to jats....neither all the gujjars were patriots nor all the Jats were traitors...
    - lion of ballabhgarh "veer nahar singh" fought against britishes till his last breath..he was hanged in chandni chowk kotwali
    - Veer shahmal of bijrol (near baraut (bagpat), adjoining to NCR) fought against britishes until he was killed on the tip off of betrayers (brahmin and sayyed)...this nawab kokak hammedof RLD belongs to same betrayer family..british gifted them riyasat of bagpat for that...........even some gujjars of that area accompanied veer shahmal in his fight..ek kahawat thi uss time pe " doodh bilowe gujari er ghee jaata ke jaa"
    - Hard to find such examples of bravery among gujjars of NCR..though they also fought against britishes....

Now come to jealousy thing what hurts Gujjars severely that they know jats consider them lower in social ranking..they are called cattle -thieves..and don't take burden because jats still are more sturdy how laboriously they flaunt "gujjar boy" "veer gujjar" etc on their vehicles
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

abhisheklakda (September 9th, 2015), amitsinghpanwar (January 26th, 2012), anilsangwan (August 7th, 2013), neel6318 (June 23rd, 2018), paulgill (June 12th, 2015), Prikshit (January 23rd, 2020), rohittewatia (June 20th, 2011), Sure (November 26th, 2011)

yes prashant bhai i agree to ur points upto an extent but not completely .I am also very much aware of the history of ballabgarh(faridabad) & Anagpal tomar (of baghpat) .You correctly said that there is rivolry between family memebers now a days ,so how can we expect other caste to be 100 % affectinable to us .totally true .

But one thing i would like to highlight that gujjars have much more better unity than our caste .For example when they start doing agitation gujjar's of every state supported them ,there was total road -blockage at every place where they have good poppulation .

But when jat's start doing agitation for reservation even our leaders have different strategies .even our leader Ajit singh did not support the movement who is the MP from baghpat and had done nothing for Baghpat .
    i haven't listen about any agitation /dharna in delhi .jaats of delhi had done nothing during the movement because we have lack of unity .it's a fact ....................

i think it is not true to just jats vs gurjjars but jat vs rest of all or may be true even in case every caste vs every other caste may be competition or hatred may be more or less.

it is true that most of the caste feel jeolousy towards jats may be becoz they are more physically tough , more aggressive,more progressive . In case on NCR new rich amoung gurjjars flaunt there cheap ways of claiming their status at par or even above par when compared to jats it used to be JAT KA CHORA now it gujjar ka chora ,baniye ka chora,nai ka chora.......................

but jats need not to be worried as more and more jats are proving their worth be it sports,studies(upsc results this year have some jats amoung toppers) ,beauty contest etc......

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shekharjat For This Useful Post:

Arveend (February 6th, 2012), neel6318 (June 23rd, 2018), Sure (November 26th, 2011)

[QUOTE=prashantacmet;268233]
    Now come to jealousy thing

Jealousy is a negative energy - it causes hurt to the person harbouring it.

Regards,

Urmila.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (June 2nd, 2011), Moar (August 2nd, 2011), msravesh (September 5th, 2011), paulgill (June 12th, 2015), rohittewatia (June 20th, 2011), Sure (November 26th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by duhan View Post
    Jealousy is a negative energy - it causes hurt to the person harbouring it.
    But it prevails everywhere!
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    But it prevails everywhere!
    Best to not become part of it - for our own benefit
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

paulgill (June 12th, 2015), Sure (November 26th, 2011)

True, we should not be a part of it but..mostly, people succumb to jealousy!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 7th, 2013), paulgill (June 12th, 2015), Sure (November 26th, 2011)

yes u r right deepak bro ,but nobody has given the answer to my question that what happened when our movement for reservation was going on ?

Why our leaders have diff strategies ?
    ak purani kahawat hai jis ghar mai 10 choudhary hote hai ,uska kabhi bala nahi ho sakta ...............

& it's true for our community .It is the only reason that's we havn't got the OBC reservation till now .

Although my personal view is that reservation should be on economic basis but when others are taking it on power & political basis .Why we should not ? ????????

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ashishsehrawat9 For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 16th, 2012), paulgill (June 12th, 2015), prashantacmet (June 3rd, 2011)

raam raam bhahiyoo.
    wel i totally agree to wat ashish sehrawat is saying coz even i hav also seen how much deseee gujjars hatee jatss coz they know we r much more stronger both numerically and politically.but i dont know agree tht jats dont hav unity....best example is our last agitation for obc where in 4 states up,haryana,rajasthan,punjab we made the central govt and state government in haryana to bow dere head before us...gujjar agitation ki limitation bas rajasthan yaa thoda delhi mai thaaa.jat agitation was the biggest everr by any community.kissi bhi community mai 100% unity nahi hoti...baat nahi arakshan ki to woo to humeee aab mil hi janaaa hai.gujjarooo ki adat hoti hai ki woo bolte bahut zeyadaa hai but karte bahut kaam hai.agitation successfull hota hai whole community se naa ki kissi leader se.colonel bainsla ne 2008 mai jab agitation kiya tab rajasthan mai vasundhra raje cm thi.70gujjar uss agitation mai maaree gayee.itna honee ke baad colonel bainsla nee ussi bjp ki ticket se election ladaa.humee aise leaderss se zaroorat nahi hai.mai east delhi mai rehta hai hu n yaha gujjar population achi hai soo i know how much dese gujjars hate us.gujjaro ko pata hai ki agar woo akele reservation ki maang karengee to unhee kuch nahi milegaaa coz they r not as big a community as jats.tabhi to jammu kashmir ke gujjaro ne jaato ki help maangi thi.yee to apne ko jaato se zeyada batatee hai western up mai.n amit bhai as i can c u r from meerut so u know better ki kaun kitnaa paani mai hai.
    Last edited by cutejaatsandeep; June 4th, 2011 at 01:08 PM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 16th, 2012), thukrela (August 8th, 2011)

Do we really need to fight each other?

Gentleman,
    Now there is a need to understand the situation. WE " Jats and Gujjars" come from the northern side of India. You find many " Jats and Gujjars" in Pakistan, who converted to Islam. So our ancesstory lies in central asia and parts of current Russia. Then why are we fighting each other? These are all political agendas. Jats and Gujjars even share many " Gotras". Only difference is time and part of migration. Rather at one point of time they were always living together from northern India , Pakistan, Afghanistan, Parts of Iran and Central Asia. Politicians existence lies in the fact that they can raise issues and create trouble. Gujjars have been Nomads for ages, which can still be seen present Paksitan, Afghanistan and present Indian Himalayan range ( Van gujjars). So their concept of ownership of land and Britishers having given their land does not arise. Gujjars were grazers, grazing live stock,,,so they had to move from one place to another. Jats were agriculturists, this fact can be seen in many villages where history goes back many hundred years back. History proves itself about " Jats " and they do not need to verify about them themselves. There is a very strong need for " Jats " to reorganize and stop their own rivalries and help each other. WE do not have any land left neither are we at the stage where we can win wars and have more land and resources. So it is " High time to get together and help each" money will come and go but we stay together "WE" rise.
    We are orginal Aryans, we share common family names with Austrians and Germans, this can be seen here:

malik-management.com/en/malik-corporate/fredmund-malik
    de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredmund_Malik

Other family names like " Gill ", " Bhuller", " Dillion" etc are again found in the same European regions.
    It is still time, that we realize our heritage and help each other to rise. " Together we rise, separately we fall". With economic changes in India there are bound to be family changes, which " Jats" take as serious matter. Families breaking down and Jat girls marrying out of " Jats" will create more problems.
    Jats need to seek an Intelligent solution to the problem, rather then fighting with Gujjars and killing each other.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kelleherr For This Useful Post:

Moar (August 2nd, 2011), pankajpotaliya (May 5th, 2014), paulgill (June 12th, 2015)

Gujjar and Ahirs in haryana are particularly against the Jats. As you have seen in the jat protest at Hisar, the Subhash Yadav, Superintendent of Police, mercilessly killed the Jats by shooting at them. Now this SP has been promoted as DIG by this Govt as a reward. Actually, the Ahirs and Gujjars are savage people and they want to compete with the powerful jats and gets a good thrashing. This is the reason for their bitterness.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dahiyavijay7 For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 16th, 2012), paulgill (June 12th, 2015), vishalsunsunwal (July 6th, 2011)

sandeep bhai thanks for ur nice comment .
    yes i accept it that jats have blow off the sleep of govt during the protest .it's the our power and courage .
    jaat humesha jis courage and power kai saat border par ladtha hai , agar us courage kai saat movement karte to aur maja aatha ,but it was a nice movement . I am not saying that my jat bro havn't done well .

But it is our politicians like ajit singh ,yashpal malik ,Ohm prakash chataula who always follow diff strategies towards OBC reservation .

There is one comment given by Vijay bro.Bro it is true in Haryana ,i agree with u but it is not true in UP .As mayawati hates the jaats most becuase jaats don't think him anything ,for example ,u must have listen the case about Mahendra singh Tikait ,he had died recently .

I think u havn't listen about the case of bhatta parsaul happened recently in greater noida happened recently .If gujjars don't hate us ,then they should support us in bhatta parsaul case as greater noida is gujjar dominated area ,but they don't because they are dogs of mayawati but we have a separate identity in western UP under the banner of RLD .

It's also true that RLD chief ajit singh don't have that courage political knowledge as his respectable father has ,Ch Charan singh (He is the one of the most respectable & reputated person of our community and still he lives in our heart ) .That's why jats in western UP still vote for RLD just because of his name (Ch. charan singh jindabad ) ..........

Everybody should know what our what ancestors have done for our country ....& should help each other at every moment in life .I have followed this strategy till now & we will follow this in future as well .

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ashishsehrawat9 For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 16th, 2012)

Exclamation

vijay bro i think u live in faridabad ,u must have seen in last time M.P. election ,what happened ......

Avtar singh bhadana has defeated the BJP three times MP Ram singh Bainda even jaats have double voting than gujjars .

Hooda had done the campghaining for bhadana ,on the other hand Tigaon MLA Krishan pal singh baisla(state president of BJP )was campghaining in faridabad for curving the gujjars vote in favour of BJP .

U must be knowing the result ,not a single gujjar vote for bainda ,but so many jaats vote for Bhadana .................why bro ???????????????????

why ???????
    Last edited by ashishsehrawat9; June 6th, 2011 at 08:05 PM.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashishsehrawat9 For This Useful Post:

paulgill (June 12th, 2015), vishalsunsunwal (July 6th, 2011)

ram ram
    not only gujjars but all d non jats hate jats coz they r not lik us....u know now a dayzz even people from different communitties wana b jats but they cant b..so wat they do is they try to talk in haryanvi language and dressup lik us..but we hav that thing in our blood.gujjarrss to hamehsa see hi chorrrr samjheee jaate hai.and mr Shantanu Kelleher we dont need any bodyss support.hamesha yaad rakhna eek jat jat do jat mauj teen jat company chaar jat fauj...waise ashish bhai yee bataoo meerut mai jaatoo ki kitni population hai n waha apni kitni chalee hai?jaato ka couragee ko issi baat se pataa chalta hai ki jab 2 gaoo bhatta n parsaul keee logoo nee hi police n crpf ki isssi tesssi kar di to whole jat community kya kya kar sakti hai.gujjaroo mai itni ektaa hai to aajtak unkaa koi cm kyo nahi banaaa....gujjaro ki site pur jaoo n deekho waha wo bolte hai ki india mai 10crore gujjar hai.unsee yee pooche ki 10 crore hai to hai kahaa?jammu kashmir ko chor kar kissi bhi state mai bhi woo majority mai nahi hai.even i dont lik gujjars n saach bolu to i just hate non jats coz they hate us..

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 16th, 2012), thukrela (August 8th, 2011)

bhai Ashiah,
    Bainda Ji pahle 3 baar lagatar jit chuke they, but chuatala ki sarkar main log jatan te phuke baithey they kati. inke gani kasuti aag lag rahi thi and unne aapna sara jalewa Bainda Ji pe tara. jalewa ghana kasuta tha bhai faridabad ke logan ke. thode se time ruk jaa, sabka jalewa utar jega. logan ne haandi ka chhoh baroli pe thara hai election main.

vijay bro i think u live in faridabad ,u must have seen in last time M.P. election ,what happened ......

Avtar singh bhadana has defeated the BJP three times MP Ram singh Bainda even jaats have double voting than gujjars .

Hooda had done the campghaining for bhadana ,on the other hand Tigaon MLA Krishan pal singh baisla(state president of BJP )was campghaining in faridabad for curving the gujjars vote in favour of BJP .

U must be knowing the result ,not a single gujjar vote for bainda ,but so many jaats vote for Bhadana .................why bro ???????????????????

why ???????
    "Life is what we make it, not what we take it."

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bhupindersingh For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (June 7th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (July 6th, 2011)