• TRUE

65 63.11%
  • FALSE

23 22.33%
  • CAN NOT SAY

19 18.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Jat vs gujjar conflict in n.c.r.

Better to avoid rivalry....No need to nurse grudges against them...just chill mr. Sehrawat.....

Just enjoyyyyyyyy

I live in Delhi Near D.U
    i do have few gujjar friends n yes definitely i have seen and felt Gujjars are jealous of Jats ...
    but we should ignore all that ...
    b focused in our progress ...
    best reply is by making them more jealous by progressing more ...
    even i have seen Rajputs getting jealous of Jats

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GauravGauf For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (April 30th, 2013), krishanpal (April 30th, 2013)

One should know the truth , among all the famous so called warrior castes of north india ... Jats have the least population ........ Rajput , Yadav , Gujjar have more population n widely scattered ...
    Keeping this in mind we are doing n we have done n achieved many milestones , we just need to focus on our own progress rather than thinking about what others say or what the stupid media says be united n eradicate the bad elements from our community then only we can achieve success or b progressive in true terms .
    and as far as Gujjar Yadav Rajput anyone of them are concerned let them b jealous ... B practical n understand the reality in Noida Ghzbd there population is much more than Us, n one should always remember one thing what we call Badmashi or the Dominated class or whatever u call it , comes only when u have money n u have a considerable population in particular area so best is focus on your growth work hard achieve something let them b jealous
    yes it is a fact that these community are jealous of Us ....... n we jealous of each other haha ..... adios
    Gaurav

Quote Originally Posted by GauravGauf View Post
    One should know the truth , among all the famous so called warrior castes of north india ... Jats have the least population ........ Rajput , Yadav , Gujjar have more population n widely scattered ...
    Keeping this in mind we are doing n we have done n achieved many milestones , we just need to focus on our own progress rather than thinking about what others say or what the stupid media says be united n eradicate the bad elements from our community then only we can achieve success or b progressive in true terms .
    and as far as Gujjar Yadav Rajput anyone of them are concerned let them b jealous ... B practical n understand the reality in Noida Ghzbd there population is much more than Us, n one should always remember one thing what we call Badmashi or the Dominated class or whatever u call it , comes only when u have money n u have a considerable population in particular area so best is focus on your growth work hard achieve something let them b jealous
    yes it is a fact that these community are jealous of Us ....... n we jealous of each other haha ..... adios
    Bro ,check all the previous replies till now.I know how to grow & what should be done in today's practical world..........This thread was to discuss about all possible reasons & issues behind this,still thanks for your advise.........

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ashishsehrawat9 For This Useful Post:

rskankara (July 23rd, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ashishsehrawat9 View Post
    hi ravinderjeet ,
    I have read so many times on their site what they write about jaats .

In practical life i have seen as well ,i have done my engg from noida ,i have seen the haterdness in their mind .....i have seen so many rivalery cases .

Last time in DU fest ,i have seen the direct clash on just a small issue in Ramjhas college ,north campus .Gujjars think that the Britishers snatched their land before independence and had given to jaats especially in N.C.R.

u can see the comments about jaats on their site ,i have that link as well with me.

What u say now ?

The problem is not of Gujjars. The problem is of education, if u ask them about their history or rather of the history of their village they do not know anything about it. Most of the kids that are being educated in rural north west India are the result of "Kunji (small books which give small answers to some basic question banks)". When such semi educated or almost non educated kids come out in the society they are only are able to see the money and are not able to see the reason behind the money.
    If i talk about the village history, of any Gujjar, i find 99% percent know only about 100 years or maximum 200 years of their village history and even if they know older history it is often distorted due to religious or some other influence.

As per the Britishers part, Gujjars did not know the situation of north west of India before the arrival of Britishers in this area. Here we "Jats" were sitting on the forefront at the entry gate to present day India, Punjab (Haryana was part of Punjab, Rajasthan), all the other Jat clans living in Pakistan and Afghanistan converted to muslim faith long back. Here Sikhism formed a uniting force to fight wars in history. These wars were being fought in the name of religion.Before Sikhism, Hinduism had divided us inform of small clan based kingdoms, small area chiefs and so on. Jats converted a lot to Sikhism.
    Again even in north west of India we were divided in different small kingdoms and were fighting each other, and of course we were the "warriors" and for that name sake we had to get ourselves sacrificed in the name of country and religion.
    Interesting fact being, most of the tribes that converted to Islam in Pakistan and Afghanistan also started fighting us although our tribal roots and our tribal names were same. Britishers were the best option to come out of this pathetic situation of wars after wars, each year and each day at that point of history in north west of Bharat.

Gujjars have been herders and grazers of cattle to large extent of their history, this kind of lifestyle also meant that they were on a continuous movement, continuous movement also meant loss of their history.

Jats are Gujjars are most closely related to each other. Their migration and movement in history has also been very close as have been the family names. We write same family names in both communities such as Chauhans, Bhatti and many more, we share common living area in North west of India, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

If Britishers were not present in present day north west of India, north west of India would have turned to present day Afghanistan or Pakistan, and we would have been still been fighting each other in the name of religion, kingdoms, etc. Britishers did not snatch land from Gujjars and gave it to Jats. Gujjars were into grazing and cattle herding so their lifestyle meant that they required continuous grazing land for which they had to move place to place. Some Jat tribes still lead the life as Gujjars did in the past.

Today the problem in NCR is being created by lack of education, small time money interests, lack of knowledge of their ancient past. The fact remains communities which are closely related with land for the living such as farmers, hunters, cattle grazers have never seen big money in their life. Suddenly they get good money due to change happening in NCR. Now due to lack of education and vision most of them loose sense of direction of their original work i.e farming, cattle rearing, etc. and start running for a false money this way or that way.

Just getting collage degrees, passing collage by reading "Kunji", or passing exams through right or wrong means does not mean that a person becomes educated.

In the last there is an old saying: A tree howsoever big that might be once looses connection to its roots, sooner or later dries out and a tree which does not know about its roots ultimately falls.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; July 23rd, 2013 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maddhan1979 View Post
    The problem is not of Gujjars. The problem is of education, if u ask them about their history or rather of the history of their village they do not know anything. Most of the kids that are being educated in rural north west India are the result of "Kunji (small books which give small answers to some basic question banks)". When such semi eudcated or almost non educated kids come out in the society are able to see the money and not able to see the reason behind the money.
    If i talk about history, to any Gujjar about the histrory of his village, i find 99% percent know only about 100 years or 200 years of their history and even if they know older history it is often distorted due to religious or some other influence.
    As per the Britishers part, Gujjars did not know the situation of north west of India before the arrival of Britishers in this area. Here we "Jats" were sitting on the forefront at the entry gate to present day India, Punjab (Haryana was part of Punjab, Rajasthan), all the other Jat clans living in Pakistan and Afghanistan converted to muslim faith long back. Here Sikhism formed a uniting force to fight wars in history there were being fought in the name of religion.Before Sikhism, Hinduism had divided us inform of small clan based kingdoms, small area chiefs and so on. Jats converted a lot to Sikhism. Again even in north west of India we were again divided in different small kingdoms and were again fighting each other, and of course we were the "warriors" and for that name sake we had to get ourselves sacrificed in the name of country and religion. Interesting fact being, most of the tribes that converted to Islam in Pakistan and Afghanistan also started fighting us although our tribal roots and our tribal names were same. Britishers were the best option to come out of this pathetic situation of wars after wars, each year and each day at that point of history in north west of Bharat. Gujjars have been herders and grazers of cattle to large extent of their history, this kind of lifestyle also meant that they were on a continuous movement, continuous movement also meant loss of their history.

Jats are Gujjars are most closely related to each other. Their migration and movement in history has also been very close as have been the family names. We write same family names in both communities such as Chauhans, Bhatti and many more, we share common living area in North west of India, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

If Britishers were not present in present day north west of India would have turned to present day Afghanistan or Pakistan, where would have still been fighting each other in the name of religion, kingdoms, etc. Britishers did not snatch land from Gujjars and gave it to Jats. Gujjars were into grazing and cattle herding so their lifestyle meant that they required continuous grazing land for which they had to move place to place. Some Jat tribes still lead the life as Gujjars did in the past.

Today the problem in NCR is being created by lack of education, small time money interests, lack of knowledge of their ancient past. The fact remains communities which are closely related with land for the living such as farmers, hunters, cattle grazers have never seen big money in their life. Suddenly they get good money due to change happening in NCR, now due to lack of education and vision most of them loose sense of direction of their original work i.e farming, cattle rearing, etc.

Just getting collage degrees, passing collage by reading "Kunji", or passing exams through right or wrong means does not mean that a person becomes educated.

In the last there is an old saying: A tree howsoever big that might be once looses connection to its roots, sooner or later dries out and a tree which does not know about its roots ultimately falls.

The main problem is in the education system, lack of vision in government, lack of knowledge in history and again now because of the changes happening due to IT field, print media will be gone and so will be the reading habit, disconnecting the masses of uneducated people from knowledge.
    This is a very grim scenario but it is also the fact and there is a need to change this fact through spread of knowledge.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to maddhan1979 For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (July 30th, 2013)

The main problem is in the education system, lack of vision in government, lack of knowledge in history and again now because of the changes happening due to IT field, print media will be gone and so will be the reading habit, disconnecting the masses of uneducated people from knowledge.
    This is a very grim scenario but it is also the fact and there is a need to change this fact through spread of knowledge.
    Jats and Gujjars are one of the most ancient tribes of north west Bharat, their history is a proof in itself.

A more interesting fact is that, 10 years ago when i did my Masters degree in Technology there were no "Kunji" for any technical courses or professional courses. Now the situation is totally opposite. There are "Kunji" for professional and technical courses, i think, this is the worst case scenario in the education of a state or country.

Bro, think yourself what could b the reason behind this... obviously all this rivalry etc u talking about is just because of the power game ... Gujjars.. instead of being more in population than Jats are still trying to find there grounds u know as in power politics etc etc ... so they are jealous n they show it ...
    best is dont give a **** to what they say ...
    Gaurav

Quote Originally Posted by GauravGauf View Post
    Bro, think yourself what could b the reason behind this... obviously all this rivalry etc u talking about is just because of the power game ... Gujjars.. instead of being more in population than Jats are still trying to find there grounds u know as in power politics etc etc ... so they are jealous n they show it ...
    best is dont give a **** to what they say ...
    Well, all i can say is this nation does not need so called "Power Games" and "Power politics", "Family politics" and other such crap. What this nation need are reforms.

[QUOTE=amitkumar98;270223]frankly
    Last edited by Kush; May 12th, 2016 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RavinderSura View Post
    इतना सब कुछ होते हुए भी खुद की कोई पहचान नहीं , कमाल हैं
    Bhaisahab akele up ke jaato ke dam pe hi western up 'sugar bowl of india' kehlata haiā€¦
    Last edited by Kush; May 12th, 2016 at 02:37 AM.

[QUOTE=Dhakavaibhav26;275146]Bhah r
    Last edited by Kush; May 12th, 2016 at 02:41 AM.

sikhera give most fauzi in bulandshahr

my village is SIKHERA , this village is highest number of defence persons , every house had 2-3 persons in defence .

koi nahi amit bhai ,better luck next time ,koi nahi is bar deputy mayor bana hai agli bar mayor banega ..............

Vaise Bulansahar kai kuch jaat villages bhot famous hai .........like Saidhpur(sirohi village ),Bhatona (teotia village ) .

I have listen that in these villages ,atleast we have 2 persons from each family in the army/police .I think we have jaat MLA's from Bulandsahar if i am not wrong ..

Keep it up my jat bro's..................

right , jaat belt starts from sikandrabad

Every one except your parents is jealous of you one or the other day. It is one of he famous six enemies of humans. It is called maatsarya in Sanskrit. The other five of the gang of six are: 1. kaama,2. krodha 3. lobha, 4.mada, 5.moha.King Ashoka also enumerated iisaa i.e. jealousy among the evils that degrade a human being. One is advised not to fall prey to such sentiments. So let us pray for the welfare of all- Gujjars or Rajputs. ONCE we were all of the same block.

gujjar

Jatland form pe kisi ne kaha aaj tak kon sa gujjar c.m bna p.m bna.. chalo mm bta deta hu bhai saabh apne jaat bhaiyo se Sardar patel gujjar the.. gujjaro kk naam pr he gujraat state hai ..noida kk gujjaro ka toh hamko bhi abhi pta chala .. chaudhary sabh kisaan neta the naa ki jaat ...saare kisaan unko vote dete the..ab aap kk ajeet sabh ko toh aap he behtr jaante hai...sachin .gaurav kk maut pr wo kaha the hamare hukum singh ji aap logo kk sath khade the...gujjar aaj bhi apne hunar mm dum rakhte hai ...aur paise kii baat na kro jiii jitni goli tam sab pe itni toh hum dost kk shadi mm yu he chala de...

Bhai sabh aap ko kab aaye gi ...sardar patel gujjar the gujrat kk patel sab patidaar gujjar hai.. majak samjh re sab charan singh ji jo khud ko kisaan neta kahte kahe mr gye aaj unko dukh ho raha hooga..

Quote Originally Posted by aditya12 View Post
    Bhai sabh aap ko kab aaye gi ...sardar patel gujjar the gujrat kk patel sab patidaar gujjar hai.. majak samjh re sab charan singh ji jo khud ko kisaan neta kahte kahe mr gye aaj unko dukh ho raha hooga..
    हे पटेल पुत्र! शांत हो जाओ। ये साइट गुज्जरों के लिए नहीं बनी है। अपनी खोख़ली शान का ढिंढोरा कही और पीटो। जो कुछ भी तुमने लिखा उसे देखकर हमें तुम्हारा भविष्य एक स्टैंडअप कॉमेडियन के रूप में ज्यादा अच्छा दिखता है।

@Moderator: Please ban this id without taking more time.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Raka ji aapko UP ki politics ki kitni knowledge hai jo aap UP kai bare mai itna kuch suna rahe ho yaha bet kar.In UP jaats are only 7-8 % that too are present only in Western UP(20 districts).UP politics is very different from any other state politics.UP is a very huge state.You talk Yashpal Malik ,you said that he is a greddy person.Everybody is greedy in politics,some are upto are less extent & others are more.
    But hum acha usse kehte hai ,jo humari community kai liye kuch kare,farmers kai liye kuch kare.Yashpal mailk was supported by BSP to overcome the hold of RLD chief Ajit singh in UP .In UP still jats are behing Ajit singh.Yashpal Malik is a good person & good politician as well ,no doubt that guy believes in action but he did not have the image of the National leader till now like Ch Ajit singh.
    Raka ji yaha site par bet kar baat banana bhot aasan hota hai ,agar UP kai JAAT itne kamjor hote to Bhatta-parsaul mai yeh case na hota.There are very limited jaat villages in greater noida region(gujjar's area) but still they fight against the police & rapid action force till 6 hours.This BSP govt. really fells jeaolusy towards jaats as so many incidents had been done by jaat leaders against him.U dont be even knowing about them ,like the statement issue done by Ch Mahendra singh Tikait & so many other incidents as well.

Raka jiU r sitting in Haryana?Do u have the guts to abuse the CM of Haryana in front of media ?????????Baba Tikait made the comment about Mayawati in front of whole Media.Govt even use the PSC,RAF forces but they were not able to even touch the Baba tikait.Jara ak baar tum bhi aisa kuch karke dikhago ,tab mane tume bhi tume choudhary sahab,is baat kai jawab jarur dena choudhary sahab.

You talk about dispute between Yashapal malik & Hawa singh Sanghwan ,raka ji dispute to sage bhaio kai bich mai bi hoti hai,baap-bete kai bich me hoti hai,agar koi dispute hai bhi to usse sultana chaie.
    Yashpal Malik Kai piche BSP ki chamari Mayawati ka support tha ,aur vo Ajit singh ki khilafat kar raha tha ,islie UP kai jaat uske saat nahi kahde hue,kyoki vo apne aap ko kahi na kahi sabse badha dikhane ki khosis kar raha hai yeh baat aapne tik kahi ,i agree at this point.
    Aapne kaha ki aaj kai samay mai jaato ka sabse kamjor sangthan hai uska reason hai jaato ki aapsi fut,lekin iska matlab yeh nahi ki yaha kai jaat bekar hai.I have given u many examples already & secodly vote bank matters a lot in politics.
    I dont want to show here jaats of UP are very brave or anything else."JAAT IS JAAT CHAHE KAHI KA BHI HO ,THIS IS MY THINKING".

I am sorry sir if my language was offensive & rash but such kind of things i did not expect.
    Just an example in my college time ,there were many jaats in my college from Rajasthan ,Haryana & they were very close to me even than some of my coussin brothers.I never let them face any problem in the college & outside as well.

So now what u say sir?

In my view we lack unity due to which we suffer on all front