Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: devar- bhabhi flirtations. Whether romanic in nature?

Quote Originally Posted by duhan View Post
    This lady is now seeking legal help to get out of the family system where all the brothers consider her their 'wife'. Is this not an acceptable practice among Jats where one woman could bear the children for other brothers as well while staying within the family?
    Regards,

Urmila.
    I think you have lost it.

Moreover such things are more related to region rather than being a custom of an ethnic group.

Jats customs vary from Punjab to MP, UP to Rajasthan.

This topic isnt even worth discussing. I suggest find out from your elders which custom you follow or may be you can enlighten the forum about your experience with your Devar/Devars and Sasur/Sasurs.
    Last edited by VirJ; June 7th, 2011 at 11:17 AM.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

[QUOTE=ritu;268822]
    Last edited by urmiladuhan; June 7th, 2011 at 12:21 PM. Reason: deleted
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

madam jee aapne to dever bhabhi k relation ka kachra kar diya katti naas tha dever bhabhi k humor ko romance , flirtation ka naam de diya ...............aap kahna kya chahti hai ????

apko humor or ramance , flirtation me koi difference samajh ni aata kya ???
    Don't show me Attitude .............I got more than You............

[QUOTE=VipinJyani;268873]
    Last edited by urmiladuhan; June 7th, 2011 at 12:21 PM. Reason: deleted

Vipin Jee, A woman's marriage to the brother's of her husband is a COMMON Jat practice. Are you aware of it?

Regards,

Urmila.
    apne husband k hote hue thode e koi lady apne dever se shadi kar leti hai .............aisa hamari community me to nhi hota aapki community pata ni kon si hai !!!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malikpriya For This Useful Post:

navdeepkhatkar (June 14th, 2012), riyaa (June 7th, 2011)

[QUOTE=Malikpriya;268875]
    Last edited by urmiladuhan; June 7th, 2011 at 12:22 PM. Reason: deleted

It happens in Bishnoi as well. However its not that common. It depends on family to family, circumstances to circumstances.

Its not a black and white rule that a Jat widow has to be remarried to her Devar.

In old days a widow had a hard life. Now things have changed. My aunt is a widow and wasnt married to her brother in law.

How can be it COMMON then?? And even it is what are you trying to say is share their wife ?

Have you lost you senses?? I am sure my dad would kill me and my brother if that happen in my family or rather we kill each other.

As I suggested before ask these questions from your family elders rather than claiming them to be JAT traditions.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

Urmila ji, i think bhai ke marne ke baad dever - bhabhi me shaadi koi buraai nahi agar dono agree hon to. isme fayda ye hai ki ladki ke liye parivaar ek hi rahta hai jisse use ghulne milne me dikkat nahi aati. or bhai bhai ki responsibility nahi samjhega to kon samjhega.
    I always do the worst and hope for the best...:rock

[QUOTE=Malikpriya;268878]

urmila jee langugae to aap apni dekho uski jada jarurat apko hai jo baat aap kah re ho not logical acceptance to baad ki baad hai apne kaha dever bhabhi k beech romantic baate hoti hai flirt hota hai humarai community me ..........or dever bhabhi ya jeth ki shdadi tab karai jati hai jab unfortunately kisi lady ka husband na rahe ...........

Priya jee,

The possibility of the marriage is the culprit. It changes the thinking.

Regards,

Urmila
    aap te isi baat kar rhe ho....janoo te dever bhabhi baat mei baithe ho ki kab yo mare arr hum byah kare....
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

Malikpriya (June 7th, 2011), navdeepkhatkar (June 14th, 2012), ritu (June 7th, 2011), sjakhars (June 7th, 2011)

Urmila ji, i think bhai ke marne ke baad dever - bhabhi me shaadi koi buraai nahi agar dono agree hon to.
    Woh ek majburi hoti hai agar dono agree ho tou woh dever bahbhi nhi hongae..
    https://www.facebook.com/NewHaryana/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to riyaa For This Useful Post:

Malikpriya (June 7th, 2011)

you are openly generalizing the basis of devar bhabhi relations .you are repeating the same line over and again,which does not make any sense.you need to clear your facts and knowledge on this issue dear.I am married woman with a devar and lot of cousin devars as well.every comment of yours is like an insult for me .i wont simply let you keep doing it here.on top of that you are makilng a mockery of latta oddana tradition.my two mausis got married to two brothers and when one of my mausa died the younger one ooda latta to my baddi maussi.its no fun,lives and relations of my both mausis changed forever.so support your point sensibly.....
    Ritu jee, Please use civil tone and language. It is expected that people keep an open mind when discussing things.

The case is going on in Gurgaon's district court.

Regards,

Urmila.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ritu For This Useful Post:

Malikpriya (June 7th, 2011), navdeepkhatkar (June 14th, 2012)

[QUOTE=VipinJyani;268880]

Quote Originally Posted by Malikpriya View Post
    urmila jee langugae to aap apni dekho uski jada jarurat apko hai jo baat aap kah re ho not logical acceptance to baad ki baad hai apne kaha dever bhabhi k beech romantic baate hoti hai flirt hota hai humarai community me ..........or dever bhabhi ya jeth ki shdadi tab karai jati hai jab unfortunately kisi lady ka husband na rahe ...........
    Priya jee, I don't think you have understood the issue. Kindly excuse yourself from this discussion.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Urmila.

madam jee sabki langugae kharab hai bua aap e sahi kah ri hai ................yahan te sabke dhasre doob re hai hahahhahaha

plz clear ur own points n then discuss here

kyu aapke pitaji ki thraed s k ya ???

Quote Originally Posted by kuldeeppunia25 View Post
    एक और नया तागा ,,,दुरानी बनाम जेठानी

ye smily kit te lyawe hai kuldeepe....discussion te ghane suwad to teri smily de de hai..!!
    DeStInY LiE$ iN tHe $tReNgTh oF uR dReAm$...!!
    JAT ----------> JUSTICE AND TRUTH

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderpannu For This Useful Post:

navdeepkhatkar (June 14th, 2012)

[QUOTE=akshaymalik84;268885]
    Last edited by urmiladuhan; June 7th, 2011 at 12:24 PM. Reason: deleted

hahaha na devar ki
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikpriya View Post
    kyu aapke pitaji ki thraed s k ya ???
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"