Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Expedition Ladakh : An Adventure Trip On Royal Enfield with a Social Cause

Deshwali Sir,

Its touching to feel your wishes. I was on my way to Chandigarh so couldn't pick your call.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

good luck samar..
    Navdeep Khatkar
    मिट्टी का तन, मस्ती का मन, क्षण भर जीवन, मेरा परिचय

Thumbs up

Best of wishes samar. Have a nice trip. Come back with a good experience
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

Bhai, main join nahi kar paya ... koi na .. fir kabhi sahi..

aapko bahut saari shubhkamnayein, is trip ki safalata ke liye !!
    Regards

Shiv K. Chaudhary
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. .

Hello Everybody,

With your good wishes and support, I and another Jatlander Dheeraj Mor along with a New Zealander Biker, have completed the expedition Ladakh successfully. Journey was thrilling, dangerous, exciting and pleasurable to the extent that at one point we didn't want to sleep but only drive. Whole journey on bike covered 2400KMs From Delhi-Chd-Manali-Leh-Khardung La- Pangong-Kargil-Drass-Sri Nagar- Jammu- Chd. World's 5 highest motorable passes were conquered. Highest being Khardung La at the height of over 18000 feet.

It is a different world, entirely. You go from normal plane culture to Buddhist culture to Islamic culture.

Experiences includes being stuck live in mud when stones are falling over the road to sleeping on the banks of magical Pangong Lake to go breathless in area where oxygen was 50% less. All in all one shall go once in their lifetime to Ladakh.

and special recommendation is to visit Pangong Lake which is near to China border. It is 154 KM long. Out of 145, 45 KM is in Indian border while 100KM is in China.

Regards
    Samar
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (July 19th, 2011), navdeepkhatkar (September 13th, 2011), ravinderjeet (July 19th, 2011), ravinderpannu (September 27th, 2011), rohittewatia (July 28th, 2011), shivamchaudhary (July 19th, 2011), spdeshwal (July 25th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (July 19th, 2011), upendersingh (July 20th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Hello Everybody,

With your good wishes and support, I and another Jatlander Dheeraj Mor along with a New Zealander Biker, have completed the expedition Ladakh successfully. Journey was thrilling, dangerous, exciting and pleasurable to the extent that at one point we didn't want to sleep but only drive. Whole journey on bike covered 2400KMs From Delhi-Chd-Manali-Leh-Khardung La- Pangong-Kargil-Drass-Sri Nagar- Jammu- Chd. World's 5 highest motorable passes were conquered. Highest being Khardung La at the height of over 18000 feet.

It is a different world, entirely. You go from normal plane culture to Buddhist culture to Islamic culture.

Experiences includes being stuck live in mud when stones are falling over the road to sleeping on the banks of magical Pangong Lake to go breathless in area where oxygen was 50% less. All in all one shall go once in their lifetime to Ladakh.

and special recommendation is to visit Pangong Lake which is near to China border. It is 154 KM long. Out of 145, 45 KM is in Indian border while 100KM is in China.

Regards
    Samar
    Tu Cheen alya ne bhi nahi otya.Name:  securedownload.gif
Views: 32
Size:  38.6 KB

Chal Bhai bahut bahut badhiyanName:  vb_a90.gif
Views: 32
Size:  716 Bytes safal yatra par
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

आपके सकुशल अवं सफलता पूर्वक आगमन पर हार्दिक स्वागत !!!!!
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

Dear Samar and Dheeraj

Welcome back Guys.
    Request you to write more about your journey.
    Apne to Apne Hote Hain

समर भाई तेरे फोटू तो अपलोढ़ कर दे ,हाम भी देख्ल्याँ कित-कित हांड के आया स | ना तो लोक न्यू सोचेंगे अक भका दिए किते भी ना गया होगा |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (July 23rd, 2011), navdeepkhatkar (September 13th, 2011), vicky84 (July 23rd, 2011)