Thread: Guidence and motivation to avail opportunities to our youth

Thumbs up Guidence and motivation to avail opportunities to our youth

There are so many students who do not know about the track which they have to follow. They are in the confusion what to do or what clear step to be taken to achieve the goal because they do not set their goal according to their ability.their are still some people who get their degree but still are imperfect in the concerned field. According to me students should be given a n opportunity to decide about their goal so that track towards goal can be clear and they can go ahead.

There are so many people who have got success in achieving their goal which has been set by them long before.

I request to them that they should give full detail of their success story with guidence to our community so that right path can be taken by our youth.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to narendrasinghad For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (July 28th, 2011)

While not going to the stories, there are few things that I found very important on a long term.

Do a self analysis on the your strengths. Do not even touch your weaknesses, rather list down just your strengths.

Do an analysis of your goals, go deep, go far, refine them, re-draft them.

Choose a path that lets you reach your goals by leveraging on your strengths.

Making your strenghs as the base and then strengthening that base works much better then demolishing weaknesses.

Dear Sir, its a very nice suggestion . we should follow this in our life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvindc View Post
    While not going to the stories, there are few things that I found very important on a long term.

Do a self analysis on the your strengths. Do not even touch your weaknesses, rather list down just your strengths.

Do an analysis of your goals, go deep, go far, refine them, re-draft them.

Choose a path that lets you reach your goals by leveraging on your strengths.

Making your strenghs as the base and then strengthening that base works much better then demolishing weaknesses.