Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Narendra Modi preferred over Rahul Gandhi: Poll

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    सर जी.... कोई NRI सड़क बिजली पानी नहीं लाता गुजरात में..... यह काम राज्य सरकार के हैं... और विकास की धुरी हैं..... NRI सिर्फ अपने अपनों का bhala करते हैं ...NRI के इंडिया पीसे भेजन ते अगर विकास होता तो पंजाब में सोने की सड़क होती....... ...... बुरा हाल हो रा स पंजाब की अर्थव्यवस्था का....... केंद्र सरकार की स्कीम का पैसा बादल इस्तेमाल कर के दूसरे विभागों का काम चला रा स............बादल की खाट खड़ी हो री स...... कर्ज ले राख्य स केंद्र तें........ मनप्रीत बादल ने योहे मुद्दा ठाया था......क्राईम पीक पे स........ नौकरी नहीं जनता ने........ पाछे सी घोटाले में तीन चार मत्री काढे सें पंजाब में..........
    NRI तो आप भी हो......छः महीने तें उपर जो बाहर रह ले वो NRI स क़ानून के हिस्साब तें......आप ने कोए सड़क बनवाई ना मेंने बनवाई...... और fir bhi अगर आप कहते हो की समाज कल्याण और विकास के लिए Gujraat ke NRI पैसा दे रहे हैं तो इस में मोदी का भ्रष्टाचार मुक्त होना है... नहीं तो भुप्पी ने कोए एक अठन्नी ना दे.......आप दे दोगे? कांग्रेस खातिर इतने अंधे भगत ना बनो आप...
    भाई यह जरूरी नहीं जो BJP आर नेकर आलां का अँधा भगत ना हो वो कांग्रेस का भगत हो I इसी पोस्ट मैं मैंने राहुल गांधी को भी इस पद के लिए योग्य नहीं बताया, फेर यो कांग्रेसी होण का ठप्पा क्यों खामखां मैं जडन लग रहे सो I , भाई चाहे किस्से का vote गेरना पड़ ज्या, परन्तु बीजेपी का समर्थन करने का कोई कारन मैं नहीं देखता I
    इस बीजेपी के बोट गेरण तैं आछा तो हम सुब्रमनियम स्वामी का बोट गेर देंगे, भाई राजपाल दुलार तो भला मानेगा कम तैं कम I या फेर चौटाला साहब का ढोल धरवा देंगे PM की पोस्ट के लिए I
    Last edited by singhvp; July 16th, 2011 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vikasgulia View Post
    So you are saying in other words that being a jat is sufficient to be a PM? Some one who has years of public life behind him and proved himself time and again, should not be a PM? To me it is a clever attempt to sabotage the opinion building on this site. Let's not digress. No one else but congress talks about a third alternative. They are sure that their vote bank will be largely intact, may be chiseled away a bit though, but the third alternative would ensure a weak opposition, Foot daalo aur Raaj karo..pehale angrezon ki policy thi..aaj congress ki hai. If Congress can not fight on merit, then easier way for them is to divide and malign, highlight differences. Unfortunately, Congress needs a revamp more than any other party and the first step could be to dislodge the 'Gandi' family.
    You are putting words into my mouth. I nowhere said nor did I mean that being Jat is sufficient qualification to be a PM. But there is nothing wrong to aspire that someone from our family holds this important post. (I am sure, it is not a disqualification either to be a Jat for PM's post). I respect your natural right to get mesmerized by Modi or BJP for that matter, but you do not have any right to impose your choice upon others. Do you think there is no one in the Jat community or in any other political party other than BJP who could be a better candidate than Modi. In my opinion, there are many educated Jats as well as politicians in political parties other than both BJP and Congress who could make better PMs than Modi. Why to underestimate your own clan. I am for a Jat PM. What is wrong in that???? Give me a chance, I will not betray your confidence and will prove myself a better administrator and a tougher task-master than Modi.
    Last edited by singhvp; July 16th, 2011 at 08:45 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

Fateh (July 17th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post
    Shall I deem it a clever attempt on your part to advise all the opposition parties (and the entire Jat community) to rally under BJP or Sangh Parivar's banner??
    Yes, it you are right, it is a clever (rather tactical) attempt on my part to rally around a formidable option (unfortunately or fortunately, the ONLY formidable option is NDA) for the sheer purpose to oust a failure government! If we are stuck not to have a Best alternative than the least we can do is to punish a failure govt so that it realises that performance rather than vote bank matters. What's wrong in that? Let's have at least two parties of equal stature, than we can surely look for third alternative to check these two.
    Vikas Gulia
    JAT- Just Adore Them
    "जाट गन्ना न दे, भेली दे दे"

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikasgulia For This Useful Post:

anil_rathee (July 18th, 2011), ravinderpannu (July 17th, 2011)

Yes, it you are right, it is a clever (rather tactical) attempt on my part to rally around a formidable option (unfortunately or fortunately, the ONLY formidable option is NDA) for the sheer purpose to oust a failure government! If we are stuck not to have a Best alternative than the least we can do is to punish a failure govt so that it realises that performance rather than vote bank matters. What's wrong in that? Let's have at least two parties of equal stature, than we can surely look for third alternative to check these two.
    Alright. Tell your party (BJP OR NDA) to project some Jat as the next PM. If you can manage that, I am sure majority of Jats would support your 'clerver' move - including myself. Can you do so?? That move would be in keeping with your signature statement too (JAT - Just Adore Them). Jats are for ever..let them assert themselves and help them to ward off a sense of being politically and intellectually inferior to any 'neckerwala' Gujju Bhai, Malhotra, Arora Lalwani or Shekhavat who are ruling the roost in BJP.
    Last edited by singhvp; July 16th, 2011 at 09:16 PM.

I propose Mr. VP Singh to be our next PM, please raise your hands to support him. If he chooses to make Mr. Rahul Gandi a PM like What Mrs. Sonia Gandi did for MMS then it will purely his prerogative.

Note: Nobody is allowed to oppose Mr, VP Singh.

Alright. Tell your party (BJP OR NDA) to project some Jat as the next PM. If you can manage that, I am sure majority of Jats would support your 'clerver' move - including myself. Can you do so?? That move would be in keeping with your signature statement too (JAT - Just Adore Them). Jats are for ever..let them assert themselves and help them to ward off a sense of being politically and intellectually inferior to any 'neckerwala' Gujju Bhai, Malhotra, Arora Lalwani or Shekhavat who are ruling the roost in BJP.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

singhvp (July 17th, 2011)

Agar koi Jat jab tak is aukaat mein na aaye ki voh pradhanmantri ban sake, to kya vote karna chhod dein?
    Vikas Gulia
    JAT- Just Adore Them

Aapka matlab Shri VP Singh Ji pradhanmantri banne layak nahi hain?

Agar koi Jat jab tak is aukaat mein na aaye ki voh pradhanmantri ban sake, to kya vote karna chhod dein?
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

singhvp (July 17th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by jakhar77 View Post
    Aapka matlab Shri VP Singh Ji pradhanmantri banne layak nahi hain?
    Nahin Jakhar Saaheb VP Singh JI..to ek dam sashakt ummidawar hain, lekin kya karoon ek -do aur sashakt Jat ummidawar ko mein promise kar chuka hoon..ab vayda kaise todun? Praan jaaye par vacahn na jaaye..mein bhi jat dharm mein fans chuka hoon.

Bhagwan aisi duvidha kisi ko na de..
    Vikas Gulia
    JAT- Just Adore Them

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vikasgulia For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (July 17th, 2011), ravinderjeet (July 17th, 2011), sjakhars (July 16th, 2011)

चलो भाई एक मिनट के लिए मान लिया कि मोदी मर्दानगी तैं भरया पड्या सै, परन्तु अकेली मर्दानगी प्रधानमंत्री के पद के लिए नाकाफी है I मर्द तो डाकू मलखान सिंह और एक आत्मघाती एवं दुर्दांत आतंकवादी भी हो सकता है मगर उनको प्रधानमंत्री नहीं बनाया जा सकता I दूसरी बात संगत की भी आती है I संगत का अर्थ यहाँ पर है कि अमुक व्यक्ति किस राजनैतिक दल एवं विचारधारा से सम्बद्द है I इसके अलावा और भी कई बाते देखी जाती हैं I हालाँकि मैं जातिवाद का कट्टर हिमायती नहीं हूँ , परन्तु मुझे खुशी होगी अगर कोई जाट इस देश के प्रमुख पद पर आसीन हो I वैसे भी अगर आप मर्दानगी को ही कसौटी बनाना चाहते हैं तो जाटों की मर्दानगी जग जाहिर है और राष्ट्रहित में कठोर निर्णय लेने का मादा किसी जाट में ही हो सकता है - मोदी से कहीं अधिक I वैसे मोदी नै मै ख़राब माणस नहीं बता रह्या, बतौर मुख्यमंत्री इसने गुजरात में अच्छा काम कर राख्या बतावें सै लोग, लेकिन प्रधानमंत्री के लायक नहीं है और जब तक आडवाणी, सुषमा और संघ की संगत में रहेगा कभी प्रधानमंत्री बन भी नहीं सकता I

About Rahul, my take is that he is no match to Modi. Rahul does not have the requisite capabilities to be a Prime Minister of such a diverse, huge and complex nation as India. He is being imposed on the people by Congress which does not have any other choice but to keep the flock together in order to resuscitate the moribund party.
    Vpji, what you said in post 22. putting words in mouth and you are doing the same to me as well. Nobody said that Mardangi is the only prerequisite to be PM however it is must, infact for some ladies also i have heard this saying "mard Lugai hai". Most of time i have seen you changes your stance within few post just like you did this time.

Vpji, you dont need to defend your ideology all the time. If you support congress nothing wrong in this and i'm not saying this because you don't support BJP or NDA or any other party. it is very obvious that you support congress so accept it.Acceptance of what we are is another proof of Mardangi
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

anil_rathee (July 18th, 2011), ravinderjeet (July 17th, 2011), sjakhars (July 16th, 2011)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    मेंने क कही है की आप बीजेपी की वोट दयो........

सुनो एक आपबीती ........एर मैं गाम में कम जाया करू नौकरी के सिलसिले में........... पाछले साल जब सरपंच की वोट गेरन गया ( उस दिन मेंने पक्की ठान ली थी आक चंडीगढ़ तें स्पेशल drive कर के वोट गेर के आऊंगा....)....... तडके पांच बजे चाल्या चंडीगढ़ तें...में पहुंचा ग्यारह बजे सी गाम के स्कूल में....( मतदान केंद्र में) ...... तो बेरा पाट्या मेरी वोट तो पड़ ली तडके सात बजे ... कोए पहलाम इ गैर गया ...... बेरा था उसस ने आक योह आदमी मुश्किल आवेगा vote गेरन .....रोल्ला मचा के में दूसरे की जगह वोट गेर के आया .....

आप ने भी घना टेम हो लिया बाहर...... के बेरा आई बे आप की वोट बीजेपी की पड़ती हो.... आर नहीं तो नाम कटा पावेगा वोटर लिस्ट तें.... हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा

भाई यह जरूरी नहीं जो BJP आर नेकर आलां का अँधा भगत ना हो वो कांग्रेस का भगत हो I इसी पोस्ट मैं मैंने राहुल गांधी को भी इस पद के लिए योग्य नहीं बताया, फेर यो कांग्रेसी होण का ठप्पा क्यों खामखां मैं जडन लग रहे सो I , भाई चाहे किस्से का vote गेरना पड़ ज्या, परन्तु बीजेपी का समर्थन करने का कोई कारन मैं नहीं देखता I
    इस बीजेपी के बोट गेरण तैं आछा तो हम सुब्रमनियम स्वामी का बोट गेर देंगे, भाई राजपाल दुलार तो भला मानेगा कम तैं कम I या फेर चौटाला साहब का ढोल धरवा देंगे PM की पोस्ट के लिए I
    Last edited by anilsangwan; July 17th, 2011 at 06:56 AM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

kuldeeppunia25 (July 19th, 2011), ravinderjeet (July 17th, 2011), ravinderpannu (July 17th, 2011)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    वी पी सिंह जी तो प्रधान मंत्री रह भी चुके हैं.....आरक्षण की भूत इन ने इ काढ्या था पोटली में तें....बस यह आजकल वो टोपी नहीं लगाते जो पहले लगाते थे प्रधानमत्री होने के टाइम ....

Nahin Jakhar Saaheb VP Singh JI..to ek dam sashakt ummidawar hain, lekin kya karoon ek -do aur sashakt Jat ummidawar ko mein promise kar chuka hoon..ab vayda kaise todun? Praan jaaye par vacahn na jaaye..mein bhi jat dharm mein fans chuka hoon.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

anil_rathee (July 18th, 2011), kuldeeppunia25 (July 19th, 2011), ravinderjeet (July 17th, 2011), vikasgulia (July 17th, 2011)

OK, I will vote for your 'sashakt Jat ummeedwaar' even if they belong to the Bhartiya Jokers Party.

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    मेंने क कही है की आप बीजेपी की वोट दयो........

सुनो एक आपबीती ........एर मैं गाम में कम जाया करू नौकरी के सिलसिले में........... पाछले साल जब सरपंच की वोट गेरन गया ( उस दिन मेंने पक्की ठान ली थी आक चंडीगढ़ तें स्पेशल drive कर के वोट गेर के आऊंगा....)....... तडके पांच बजे चाल्या चंडीगढ़ तें...में पहुंचा ग्यारह बजे सी गाम के स्कूल में....( मतदान केंद्र में) ...... तो बेरा पाट्या मेरी वोट तो पड़ ली तडके सात बजे ... कोए पहलाम इ गैर गया ...... बेरा था उसस ने आक योह आदमी मुश्किल आवेगा vote गेरन .....रोल्ला मचा के में दूसरे की जगह वोट गेर के आया .....

आप ने भी घना टेम हो लिया बाहर...... के बेरा आई बे आप की वोट बीजेपी की पड़ती हो.... आर नहीं तो नाम कटा पावेगा वोटर लिस्ट तें.... हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा
    ना भाई अनिल, म्हारे गाम मैं बीजेपी का नाम शायद एक आधा बानिया जानै सै आर बाणीये बिचारे इतनी हिमाकत ना करया करैं i हाँ कुनबे आल्यां नै यो काम जरूर कर दिया होगा i

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    vpji, what you said in post 22. Putting words in mouth and you are doing the same to me as well. Nobody said that mardangi is the only prerequisite to be pm however it is must, infact for some ladies also i have heard this saying "mard lugai hai". Most of time i have seen you changes your stance within few post just like you did this time.

Vpji, you dont need to defend your ideology all the time. If you support congress nothing wrong in this and i'm not saying this because you don't support bjp or nda or any other party. It is very obvious that you support congress so accept it.acceptance of what we are is another proof of mardangi
    भाई रिंकू, जो लुगाई मर्द होगी वा तो फेर लुगाई कित रही उसको तो "लुगावा" कहना चाहिए.

भाई मैं तो टोटाती सा माणस सूं इसलिए सारी उम्र इन लाल झंडी आली गरीब पार्टियां का समर्थक रह्या, खासकर CPM का. इब तम कोए लेबल चिपका दयो, मैं थारा के बिगाड़ सकूं सूं i बस इस बात का दुःख सै के कुछ भाई बस इसलिए तावले से कूदी मार के इस गलत निष्कर्ष पर पहुँच जाते हैं कि जो बीजेपी को समर्थन नहीं करता वो कांग्रेस का ही समर्थक होगा

Quote Originally Posted by jakhar77 View Post
    I propose Mr. VP Singh to be our next PM, please raise your hands to support him. If he chooses to make Mr. Rahul Gandi a PM like What Mrs. Sonia Gandi did for MMS then it will purely his prerogative.

Note: Nobody is allowed to oppose Mr, VP Singh.
    Thank you Sitaram Bhai for the support and the 'advisory' issued by you in your capacity as a moderator.
    Last edited by singhvp; July 17th, 2011 at 09:01 AM.

In my opinion you and Sitaram Bhai are in full "aukat" to be the next PMs. I support the candidature of both of you - the Jat think tanks.

वि.पि. जी आप औरां की टांग खींचो थे | पर इह मामले में तो आप खुद: थलस कें पड़गे |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    वि.पि. जी आप औरां की टांग खींचो थे | पर इह मामले में तो आप खुद: थलस कें पड़गे |
    रविंदर जीत भाई, कोए ना बालकां नै राजी हो लेन दो i

मेरा कहन का मतलब इतना ए था कि भाई कांग्रेस नै बेशक गाल काढते रहो परन्तु गडकरी, अडवानी साहब, सुषमा देवी आर मोदी साहब का चरणामृत पीवण की सलाह भी देना गलत सै क्योंकि इनके पैर भी कोए घणे साफ़ सुथरे कोन्या I कोई नया ग्रुप बनावन की सलाह दी थी मैंने तो, परन्तु यो भाई सीताराम आर विकास अड़ रहे सें कि ना बीजेपी का ए बोट गेरना पड़ेगा. इनकी सलाह पर सोच विचार करके जाटलैंड पर मंथन तो करना ए पड़ेगा आपां नै .
    Last edited by singhvp; July 17th, 2011 at 10:00 AM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (July 17th, 2011)

OK, I will vote for your 'sashakt Jat ummeedwaar' even if they belong to the Bhartiya Jokers Party.
    In my opinion you and Sitaram Bhai are in full "aukat" to be the next PMs. I support the candidature of both of you - the Jat think tanks.
    Dard bola to sunai dega
    Vikas Gulia
    JAT- Just Adore Them

Dard bola to sunai dega
    OK Bhai Vikas, let us be serious now. It was all in lighter vein, don't take it to heart. I will seriously think over the proposal mooted by you and Sita about Modi and will revert.