Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Narendra Modi preferred over Rahul Gandhi: Poll

Narendra Modi preferred over Rahul Gandhi: Poll

A recent survey done by lensonnews.com website suggests that people want to change the govt. at centre, prefer Narendra Modi over Rahul Gandhi as PM and prefer Rahul Gandhi over Manmohan Singh. This survey was conducted in around 40 LS constituencies and around 3800 people were asked to give their opinion. See the link below for more information:

http://www.lensonnews.com/news_detai...ID=43&aID=3193

An interesting excerpt from the report

"Narendra Modi has a huge lead over Rahul Gandhi among upper castes, OBCs, college educated and urban voters. The ratings are: upper castes (Modi 65%, Rahul 28%); OBCs (Modi 53%, Rahul 39%); college educated (Modi 57%, Rahul 35%) and urban voters (Modi 57%, Rahul 34%). Modi has a tenuous lead of 3% among rural voters (Modi 48%, Rahul 45%)".

Has the time come for premature (midterm) parliamentary elections?

What is your take on Modi preferred over Rahul?

What do people expect from Rahul and why is he preferred over MM Singh?

Regards.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

cooljat (September 14th, 2011), MukeshGodara (September 22nd, 2012), rajpaldular (July 11th, 2011), ravinderjeet (July 11th, 2011), SandeepSirohi (September 14th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (August 31st, 2012)

How come Rahul is having so much acceptance among People.

In my opinion he should be nowhere near Modi. Modi is synonymous with development. He has done more than any Chief minister could do for a state. Yes the path has been bit rough. His involvement in Godhra, and may be term him as a separatist. And later on destroying the evidence and all that. But apart from that, he has revived the Gujrat economy. Gujrat is more or less a dry state. The barren land is not suited for agriculture but Modi has put one of the tremendous economic model.

That is why for most of the industrialist, Gujrat is a mainland for business. Tata shifted its nano plant from West Bengal to Gujrat. There are enough examples to prove Gujrat as an economic state. Gujrat Development makes headline in The Economist.

India's Guangdong :

A north-western state offers a glimpse of a possible industrial future for India

http://www.economist.com/node/18929279

Now what Rahul has done for the country. When did he enter into politics. He is good at performing dramas. Latest UP drama is none other than that.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (July 11th, 2011), deepgill (September 14th, 2011), rajpaldular (July 11th, 2011), ravinderjeet (July 11th, 2011), ravinderpannu (July 17th, 2011), rohittewatia (July 10th, 2011), SandeepSirohi (September 14th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (February 9th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (July 19th, 2011)

bhai sahab ek hi mard leader hai is time desh mein... err wo rahul ghnady to nahi ho sakta..
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anil_rathee For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (July 11th, 2011), MukeshGodara (September 22nd, 2012), rajpaldular (September 14th, 2011), sanjeev1984 (August 31st, 2012)

Some of the comments on this article are really interesting to read as well and they ask the same question.

As far as acceptance is concerned, "Gandhi" brand is promoted in this country like anything so I am not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    How come Rahul is having so much acceptance among People.

In my opinion he should be nowhere near Modi. Modi is synonymous with development. He has done more than any Chief minister could do for a state. Yes the path has been bit rough. His involvement in Godhra, and may be term him as a separatist. And later on destroying the evidence and all that. But apart from that, he has revived the Gujrat economy. Gujrat is more or less a dry state. The barren land is not suited for agriculture but Modi has put one of the tremendous economic model.

That is why for most of the industrialist, Gujrat is a mainland for business. Tata shifted its nano plant from West Bengal to Gujrat. There are enough examples to prove Gujrat as an economic state. Gujrat Development makes headline in The Economist.

India's Guangdong :

A north-western state offers a glimpse of a possible industrial future for India

http://www.economist.com/node/18929279

Now what Rahul has done for the country. When did he enter into politics. He is good at performing dramas. Latest UP drama is none other than that.
    जाट महान
    ----------

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (September 14th, 2011)

many people will say that a survye of 3800 peoples will not be a decision of our 120 crore strength.but it is sure that raul vinci aka rahul gandhi has not a stand like modi.He is simply a scripted polititian by digvijay singh and other congresi leaders.Modi makes his stand himself and alone.Modi is a politician who proves himself in gujrat and rahul although he has silver spoon of gandhi family but he will never stand in the company of leaders like modi.
    Last edited by kuldeeppunia25; July 11th, 2011 at 12:06 PM.
    चालना राही का, चाहे फेर क्यूं ना हो । बैठना भाइयाँ का, चाहे बैर क्यूं ना हो ।।

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuldeeppunia25 For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (July 11th, 2011), rajpaldular (July 11th, 2011)

jitnaa sher mey ar shoor mey fark ho s ,utnaa-a narender modi er roll gaandi me farak s .
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

deepgill (September 14th, 2011), kuldeeppunia25 (July 11th, 2011), rajpaldular (July 11th, 2011), SandeepSirohi (September 14th, 2012)

कांग्रेस का विकल्प यदि आप बीजेपी को मानते हैं , तो वो भी आपका भ्रम होगा, बीजेपी में भी साफ सफाई करने की आवश्यकता है, कांग्रेस से अधिक बीजेपी में फूट है, सबसे पहले तो आडवानी को सन्यास दिलाना चाहिए, बीजेपी के सभी वरिष्ट नेता प्रधान मंत्री बनना चाहते हैं, इन सबको शांत करना होगा इसके पश्चात नेतृत्व नरेन्द्र मोदी को देकर, उनके मन के अनुसार यदि बीजेपी को चलाया जायेगा, तो कांग्रेस तो क्या, इनके पिता भी भारत की सत्ता पर पुनः नहीं आ पायेंगें.
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

deepgill (September 14th, 2011), Fateh (July 12th, 2011), kuldeeppunia25 (July 11th, 2011), PARVYUG (July 11th, 2011), ravinderjeet (July 11th, 2011), sanjeev1984 (August 31st, 2012)

kisssi nee thik hi leekhaa hai iss thread mai ki eek hi marddd leader hai n tht is modi......meraaa bas chalee to uskee paooo chuu loooo......just comparee indiaass economy wid gujarat n chinaa....gujrat n chinasss growth ratee is same which is well over 10%n india to 9 bhi sirf ekk quarter mai karta hai.....n on top of it woooo asli hindu hai jo hindus ke liyee soochta hai....n wohi eek aisa insaan hai deshh mai jisse musalmanooo ki phaaatttti hai.mere hisaab see he should b d next pm.....rahul gandhi to baacha hai....ye wohi gandi hai jo hindus ke liye hindu terrorist word use karta hai n muslimss karee to sirf terrorist...iss congress sarkarrr nee hum hindus ki aisee taisee karwa rakhi hai.......bangladesh border pur deekho kitne muslimss roz border cross karte hai n yee sarkar unkaaa id card bhi bana ke deti hai.....isssee wajahh se assam ki 23 district mai aaj nine mai majority inn harami muslims ki hai n remaining mai 35%see upar hai.......congress rahi to hum hindu bilkul khatam ho jayengee....

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

Fateh (July 12th, 2011), kuldeeppunia25 (July 11th, 2011), rajpaldular (July 11th, 2011), ravinderjeet (July 11th, 2011), sanjeev1984 (August 31st, 2012)

Little bit off the topic. But BJP has mainly 2 contenders as i recall , Sushma Swaraj & Arun Jaitley. Sushma however lacked the support of gadkari as she was against him becoming the party president. N clearly Modi cannot be used as a candidate for PM, due to Gujarat incident. If the incident would not have occurred the political equation would have been different for him. That apart, we can't compare a doodh peeta memna (Raul baba) with a performing lion.
    Jat Balwaan\n Jai Bhagwaan

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rohittewatia For This Useful Post:

kuldeeppunia25 (July 11th, 2011), rajpaldular (July 11th, 2011), ravinderjeet (July 11th, 2011), vicky84 (July 12th, 2011)

Narendra Modi sahi me PM banane ke layak hai. Jo karne me vishwas rakhate hai unme ab Nitish Kumar bhi shamil hai. Ye lifetime golden opportunity hogi ki Narendra Modi as a PM ho.
    Regards

Shiv K. Chaudhary
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. .

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shivamchaudhary For This Useful Post:

Fateh (July 12th, 2011), PARVYUG (July 11th, 2011), rajpaldular (July 12th, 2011), ravinderjeet (July 11th, 2011)

Some of the interesting facts from Suhel Seth's blog. He used to be one of the critics of Narender Modi. But eventually he had to change his opinion following the development work in Gujrat. Not only him, Even The Economist has acknowledged the same. Here are some of the interesting points about Modi.

Excerpt from Suhel Seth's Blog :

The fact of the matter is that there is no better performer than Narendra Modi in India’s political structure. Three weeks ago, I had gone to Ahmedabad to address the YPO and I thought it would be a good opportunity to catch up with Modi. I called him the evening before and I was given an appointment for the very day I was getting into Ahmedabad. And it was not some official meeting but instead one at his house. As frugal as the man Modi is.

And this is something that the Gandhis and Mayawatis need to learn from Modi.

There were no fawning staff members; no secretaries running around; no hangers on…just the two of us with one servant who was there serving tea.

And what was most impressive was the passion which Modi exuded. The passion for development; the passion for an invigorated Gujarat; the passion for the uplifting the living standards of the people in his state and the joy with which he recounted simple yet memorable data-points. For instance, almost all of the milk consumed in Singapore is supplied by Gujarat; or for that matter all the tomatoes that are eaten in Afghanistan are produced in Gujarat or the potatoes that Canadians gorge on are all farmed in Gujarat. But it was industry that was equally close to his heart.

It was almost like a child, that he rushed and got a coffee table book on GIFT: the proposed Gujarat Industrial City that will come up on the banks of the Sabarmarti: something that will put the Dubais and the Hong Kongs of this world to shame. And while on the Sabarmati, it is Modi who has created the inter-linking of rivers so that now the Sabarmati is no longer dry.

He then spoke about how he was very keen that Ratan Tata sets up the Nano plant in Gujarat: he told me how he had related the story of the Parsi Navsari priests to Ratan and how touched Ratan was: the story is, when the Navsari priests, (the first Parsis) landed in Gujarat, the ruler of Gujarat sent them a glass of milk, full to the brim and said, there was no place for them: the priests added some sugar to the milk and sent it back saying that they would integrate beautifully with the locals and would only add value to the state.

http://www.financialexpress.com/news...-modi/375103/0

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

Fateh (July 12th, 2011), prashantacmet (July 12th, 2011), rajpaldular (July 12th, 2011), ravinderjeet (July 12th, 2011), sjakhars (July 12th, 2011)

Narender Modi is any day batter than the yavraj but BJP IS NOT. BJP IS OTHER SIDE OF THE SAME COIN PLUS DIVIDED HOUSE SO THE NATION WILL SUFFER MORE, public must wakeup and raise an alternative of both the corrupt and non fanctional parties

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

deepgill (September 14th, 2011)

Kul milake baat ye hai Congress aur BJP mein to koi Khas Antar Nahin ahi par ek leader se farak padta hai yahi Congress hai Jiski Leader Aaj Soniya hai kabhi Netaji ne is pad ko sushobhit kiya tha aur us waqt is pariwar ki sitti pitti gum thi...Isi Congress ki Govt. P V Narsimha Rao ne bhi Chalai this .. Jiska naam bhul kar bhi koi Congresee nahin leta.. even Aaj ke maniniya MMS ji usi PV ki Den hai lekin tab Leader PV Saheb the to MMS kaam karta tha ..ab leader Madam ji hain to MMS sirf ...MSP (Madam se Puchhunga) par atke hain

Quote Originally Posted by anil_rathee View Post
    bhai sahab ek hi mard leader hai is time desh mein... err wo rahul ghnady to nahi ho sakta..
    भाई इसकी मर्दानगी तैं तो लोग्गां नै के लेना सै आर वैसे भी यो मलंग सै इसलिए इस धोरे कोए प्रमाणपत्र नहीं मर्दानगी का i परन्तु हां यह सही है की मोदी एक अच्छा Administrator है पर दुर्भाग्य से गलत संगत में है i गुजरात के विकास में वहां की NRI community का भी बहुत बड़ा योगदान है i इसलिए सारा श्रेय मोदी को नहीं जाता i वैसे भी मोदी जैसे खिलाड़ी की तुलना राहुल से करने का का कोई तुक नहीं बनता i राहुल के ऊपर तो रानजीति थोंपी गई है जो अब उसका शुगल (hobby ) बन चुकी है iउसके पास करने के लिएऔर है भी क्या, पैसा, शोहरत, शबाब सब कुछ है, टाइम पास करने के लिए इसलिए राजनीति से अच्छा उसके लिए और कोई नया खेल नहीं हो सकता .

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

Fateh (July 17th, 2011), rajpaldular (July 16th, 2011), ravinderjeet (July 16th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post
    भाई इसकी मर्दानगी तैं तो लोग्गां नै के लेना सै आर वैसे भी यो मलंग सै इसलिए इस धोरे कोए प्रमाणपत्र नहीं मर्दानगी का i परन्तु हां यह सही है की मोदी एक अच्छा Administrator है पर दुर्भाग्य से गलत संगत में है i गुजरात के विकास में वहां की NRI community का भी बहुत बड़ा योगदान है i इसलिए सारा श्रेय मोदी को नहीं जाता i वैसे भी मोदी जैसे खिलाड़ी की तुलना राहुल से करने का का कोई तुक नहीं बनता i राहुल के ऊपर तो रानजीति थोंपी गई है जो अब उसका शुगल (hobby ) बन चुकी है iउसके पास करने के लिएऔर है भी क्या, पैसा, शोहरत, शबाब सब कुछ है, टाइम पास करने के लिए इसलिए राजनीति से अच्छा उसके लिए और कोई नया खेल नहीं हो सकता .
    Vpji i might have misconstrued it however one highlighted in bold ,does it mean -mating out and having kids if yes then change your perception/understanding that is my suggestion fi something else please make us understand.(FYI- Bache to janwar bhi paida karte hain)

What is this bad company? he has his own company and dictate his own terms unlike Di** Singh or our PM. Just an FYI ,this NRI community is not new , it was also there before him as well and at that time we never shaw the development we have seen under him. If not all then majority of credit goes to him only.

Totally in agreement with you, we can not compare both of them. one is nationalist person and other doesn't even about our nation.I think it is our responsibility to clear the people for whom it is a hobby or who are doing it for timepass.
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

Mishti (July 16th, 2011), rajpaldular (July 16th, 2011), SandeepSirohi (September 14th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    Vpji i might have misconstrued it however one highlighted in bold ,does it mean -mating out and having kids if yes then change your perception/understanding that is my suggestion fi something else please make us understand.(FYI- Bache to janwar bhi paida karte hain)

What is this bad company? he has his own company and dictate his own terms unlike Di** Singh or our PM. Just an FYI ,this NRI community is not new , it was also there before him as well and at that time we never shaw the development we have seen under him. If not all then majority of credit goes to him only.

Totally in agreement with you, we can not compare both of them. one is nationalist person and other doesn't even about our nation.I think it is our responsibility to clear the people for whom it is a hobby or who are doing it for timepass.
    चलो भाई एक मिनट के लिए मान लिया कि मोदी मर्दानगी तैं भरया पड्या सै, परन्तु अकेली मर्दानगी प्रधानमंत्री के पद के लिए नाकाफी है I मर्द तो डाकू मलखान सिंह और एक आत्मघाती एवं दुर्दांत आतंकवादी भी हो सकता है मगर उनको प्रधानमंत्री नहीं बनाया जा सकता I दूसरी बात संगत की भी आती है I संगत का अर्थ यहाँ पर है कि अमुक व्यक्ति किस राजनैतिक दल एवं विचारधारा से सम्बद्द है I इसके अलावा और भी कई बाते देखी जाती हैं I हालाँकि मैं जातिवाद का कट्टर हिमायती नहीं हूँ , परन्तु मुझे खुशी होगी अगर कोई जाट इस देश के प्रमुख पद पर आसीन हो I वैसे भी अगर आप मर्दानगी को ही कसौटी बनाना चाहते हैं तो जाटों की मर्दानगी जग जाहिर है और राष्ट्रहित में कठोर निर्णय लेने का मादा किसी जाट में ही हो सकता है - मोदी से कहीं अधिक I वैसे मोदी नै मै ख़राब माणस नहीं बता रह्या, बतौर मुख्यमंत्री इसने गुजरात में अच्छा काम कर राख्या बतावें सै लोग, लेकिन प्रधानमंत्री के लायक नहीं है और जब तक आडवाणी, सुषमा और संघ की संगत में रहेगा कभी प्रधानमंत्री बन भी नहीं सकता I

About Rahul, my take is that he is no match to Modi. Rahul does not have the requisite capabilities to be a Prime Minister of such a diverse, huge and complex nation as India. He is being imposed on the people by Congress which does not have any other choice but to keep the flock together in order to resuscitate the moribund party.
    Last edited by singhvp; July 16th, 2011 at 03:11 PM.

चलो भाई एक मिनट के लिए मान लिया कि मोदी मर्दानगी तैं भरया पड्या सै, परन्तु अकेली मर्दानगी प्रधानमंत्री के पद के लिए नाकाफी है I मर्द तो डाकू मलखान सिंह और एक आत्मघाती एवं दुर्दांत आतंकवादी भी हो सकता है मगर उनको प्रधानमंत्री नहीं बनाया जा सकता I दूसरी बात संगत की भी आती है I संगत का अर्थ यहाँ पर है कि अमुक व्यक्ति किस राजनैतिक दल एवं विचारधारा से सम्बद्द है I इसके अलावा और भी कई बाते देखी जाती हैं I हालाँकि मैं जातिवाद का कट्टर हिमायती नहीं हूँ , परन्तु मुझे खुशी होगी अगर कोई जाट इस देश के प्रमुख पद पर आसीन हो I वैसे भी अगर आप मर्दानगी को ही कसौटी बनाना चाहते हैं तो जाटों की मर्दानगी जग जाहिर है और राष्ट्रहित में कठोर निर्णय लेने का मादा किसी जाट में ही हो सकता है - मोदी से कहीं अधिक I वैसे मोदी नै मै ख़राब माणस नहीं बता रह्या, बतौर मुख्यमंत्री इसने गुजरात में अच्छा काम कर राख्या बतावें सै लोग, लेकिन प्रधानमंत्री के लायक नहीं है और जब तक आडवाणी और सुषमा और संघ की संगत में रहेगा कभी प्रधानमंत्री बन भी नहीं सकता I

About Rahul, my take is that he is no match to Modi. Rahul does not have the requisite capabilities to be a Prime Minister of such a diverse, huge and complex nation as India. He is being imposed on the people by the Congress which does not have any other choice but to keep the flock together.
    So you are saying in other words that being a jat is sufficient to be a PM? Some one who has years of public life behind him and proved himself time and again, should not be a PM? To me it is a clever attempt to sabotage the opinion building on this site. Let's not digress. No one else but congress talks about a third alternative. They are sure that their vote bank will be largely intact, may be chiseled away a bit though, but the third alternative would ensure a weak opposition, Foot daalo aur Raaj karo..pehale angrezon ki policy thi..aaj congress ki hai. If Congress can not fight on merit, then easier way for them is to divide and malign, highlight differences. Unfortunately, Congress needs a revamp more than any other party and the first step could be to dislodge the 'Gandi' family.
    Vikas Gulia
    JAT- Just Adore Them
    "जाट गन्ना न दे, भेली दे दे"

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to vikasgulia For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (July 16th, 2011), Fateh (July 17th, 2011), rajpaldular (July 16th, 2011), ravinderjeet (July 16th, 2011), ravinderpannu (July 17th, 2011), sjakhars (July 16th, 2011), spdeshwal (July 16th, 2011), vikda (January 3rd, 2012)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    सर जी.... कोई NRI सड़क बिजली पानी नहीं लाता गुजरात में..... यह काम राज्य सरकार के हैं... और विकास की धुरी हैं..... NRI सिर्फ अपने अपनों का bhala करते हैं ...NRI के इंडिया पीसे भेजन ते अगर विकास होता तो पंजाब में सोने की सड़क होती....... ...... बुरा हाल हो रा स पंजाब की अर्थव्यवस्था का....... केंद्र सरकार की स्कीम का पैसा बादल इस्तेमाल कर के दूसरे विभागों का काम चला रा स............बादल की खाट खड़ी हो री स...... कर्ज ले राख्य स केंद्र तें........ मनप्रीत बादल ने योहे मुद्दा ठाया था......क्राईम पीक पे स........ नौकरी नहीं जनता ने........ पाछे सी घोटाले में तीन चार मत्री काढे सें पंजाब में..........
    NRI तो आप भी हो......छः महीने तें उपर जो बाहर रह ले वो NRI स क़ानून के हिस्साब तें......आप ने कोए सड़क बनवाई ना मेंने बनवाई...... और fir bhi अगर आप कहते हो की समाज कल्याण और विकास के लिए Gujraat ke NRI पैसा दे रहे हैं तो इस में मोदी का भ्रष्टाचार मुक्त होना है... नहीं तो भुप्पी ने कोए एक अठन्नी ना दे.......आप दे दोगे? कांग्रेस खातिर इतने अंधे भगत ना बनो आप...

Last edited by anilsangwan; July 16th, 2011 at 04:17 PM.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

Fateh (July 19th, 2011), ravinderjeet (July 16th, 2011), ravinderpannu (July 17th, 2011), rohittewatia (July 17th, 2011), sjakhars (July 16th, 2011), spdeshwal (July 16th, 2011), vikasgulia (July 16th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by vikasgulia View Post
    So you are saying in other words that being a jat is sufficient to be a PM? Some one who has years of public life behind him and proved himself time and again, should not be a PM? To me it is a clever attempt to sabotage the opinion building on this site. Let's not digress. No one else but congress talks about a third alternative. They are sure that their vote bank will be largely intact, may be chiseled away a bit though, but the third alternative would ensure a weak opposition, Foot daalo aur Raaj karo..pehale angrezon ki policy thi..aaj congress ki hai. If Congress can not fight on merit, then easier way for them is to divide and malign, highlight differences. Unfortunately, Congress needs a revamp more than any other party and the first step could be to dislodge the 'Gandi' family.
    Shall I deem it a clever attempt on your part to advise all the opposition parties (and the entire Jat community) to rally under BJP or Sangh Parivar's banner??
    Last edited by singhvp; July 16th, 2011 at 08:26 PM.

Vikas Ji,
    How dare you say anything against congress? We have no right to criticize congress, its leaders and supporters. Whatever congress/its leaders do is for the nation and whatever other parties/leaders do is against the nation. Congress leaders and supporters are the only nationalist remaining in this country.

कांग्रेस को जन्मसिद्ध अधिकार है इस देश पर शासन करने का, आप ये हक छीन नहीं सकते. वो चाहें तुष्टिकरण की नीति अपनाएं, चाहे फूट डालो और राज करो की नीति अपनाएं, उनके लिए सब जायज है. अगर कोई दूसरी पार्टी का नेता कहीं विकास करवा भी रहा है तो वो कांग्रेस की दया से और सहायता से कर रहा है या फिर किसी और के सहारे से क्यूंकि कांग्रेस के अलावा किसी भी पार्टी का नेता ना देश का भला कर सकता है ना ही जनता का |

Quote Originally Posted by vikasgulia View Post
    जाट महान
    ----------

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (July 17th, 2011), rajpaldular (September 14th, 2011), ravinderjeet (July 16th, 2011), ravinderpannu (July 17th, 2011), vikasgulia (July 19th, 2011)