Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Jatland Errors (old thread)

Admins please attend !!! I am getting following warning !!!!

Warning: session_start(): Cannot find serialization handler 'igbinary' - session startup failed in /home/jatland/public_html/w/includes/GlobalFunctions.php on line 3365
    Laxman Burdak

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

premsukhdidel (September 19th, 2012), rajpaldular (September 18th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (September 20th, 2012)

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line ६९८८
    मेरे धोरे भी यु सौदा आवे स ,देखिओ भाई , ना किम्मे लिखन पाए ते म्हारा ते जी लिकड़ जा गा |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

premsukhdidel (September 19th, 2012), rajpaldular (September 18th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (September 20th, 2012), vikda (January 16th, 2013)

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6988

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5615) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4513
    I AM ALSO FACING SOME PROBLEM , ABOVE WRITTEN WARNING APPEARS ON MY SCREEN

6. The Following User Says Thank You to puneetlakra For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (September 18th, 2012)

Yes, seems some auto-update has caused this issue, Satyeshwar is looking into it.

Quote Originally Posted by puneetlakra View Post
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6988

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5615) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4513
    I AM ALSO FACING SOME PROBLEM , ABOVE WRITTEN WARNING APPEARS ON MY SCREEN
    If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neetu21 For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (September 18th, 2012), saurabhjaglan (September 18th, 2012)

Same here-getting same kinda error message.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (September 18th, 2012)

धन्यवाद ,ठीक करनियाँ ताहीं |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (September 19th, 2012), lrburdak (September 19th, 2012), premsukhdidel (September 19th, 2012), rajpaldular (December 29th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (September 19th, 2012)

Thanks Admins for quick action. It is requested to notify this fact in this thread.
    Laxman Burdak

Wiki edit problem: I am getting following message:

Your edit has been rejected because your client mangled the punctuation characters in the edit token. The edit has been rejected to prevent corruption of the page text. This sometimes happens when you are using a buggy web-based anonymous proxy service.

Admins kindly attend !!!
    Laxman Burdak

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post

Your edit has been rejected because your client mangled the punctuation characters in the edit token. The edit has been rejected to prevent corruption of the page text. This sometimes happens when you are using a buggy web-based anonymous proxy service.

Admins kindly attend !!!
    I too am facing the same problem.

Default Admin Account
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post

Admins kindly attend !!!
    This has been fixed.

Thanks. It is ok now.
    Laxman Burdak

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 30th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by system View Post
    This has been fixed.
    You deserve thanks for the same.

We are facing problem again in connecting with Wiki section of the Jatland. Kindly look into the problem please.

The message we are getting on WIKI:

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to 127.0.0.1:11211 (Connection refused) in /home/jatland/public_html/w/includes/objectcache/MemcachedClient.php on line 715
    Laxman Burdak

Default Admin Account
    Login to view details.
    Thanks for pointing this out. The service failed for some reason, has been restarted.

The server provider made some changes at their end on the past week, which has caused instability on the site. The situation has also been caused by the continued growth in site load. If problems persist, we may need to evaluate alternatives.

Thanks for all you are doing to keep the forums alive.

Some problem in saving wiki edits for the last over 24 hours. Kindly check functioning of Wiki please !

Default Admin Account
    Login to view details.
    Thanks for pointing it out. We moved to a new server, so that could have introduced some issue.

Edit: This has been fixed.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to system For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (January 16th, 2013)

Every once is a while forum is sending a pop up that server is too busy at the moment.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (January 16th, 2013)

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
    दो दिन होगे ,जमा खा गरे ,इह सुचना ने । देखिओ भाई , इह सर्वर क हथोड़ा मार के ,दीखाँ किम्मे होजा ते ।
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |