Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Jatland Errors (old thread)

"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

at my end as well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

VPannu (January 17th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by system View Post
    Thanks for pointing it out. We moved to a new server, so that could have introduced some issue.

Edit: This has been fixed.
    Thanks for fixing it, it is o k now!
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Default Admin Account
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by rekha View Post
    "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."
    at my end as well
    Sorry about this. We're still in the process of optimizing the new server, which is having some issues.
    In the meanwhile, the load limit has been raised, so see this error less, but if you do, please wait 60 secs before trying again.

Also, Chaupal has temporarily been disabled until we resolve this issue.

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/vb/vb.php on line 221

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/vb/vb.php on line 221

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/member.php(592) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/class_profileblock.php(290) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/class_profileblock.php(290) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/class_profileblock.php on line 1456

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/class_profileblock.php on line 1458

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/member.php on line 786

Now this.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Its cool----Thanks for replying .

Sorry about this. We're still in the process of optimizing the new server, which is having some issues.
    In the meanwhile, the load limit has been raised, so see this error less, but if you do, please wait 60 secs before trying again.

Also, Chaupal has temporarily been disabled until we resolve this issue.

Its cool----Thanks for replying .

हाँ , जम्मा बरफ जम्गी इब्ब ते ।
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

prbandhak ji ,jab se ham naye server par gaye hein ,me hindi me nahi likh pa rahaa hun ,krpyaa samsyaa kaa nidaan karein ,google yah kah kar bhagaa detaa he ki "problem 404 ,we know that only".
    '
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

Default Admin Account
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    prbandhak ji ,jab se ham naye server par gaye hein ,me hindi me nahi likh pa rahaa hun ,krpyaa samsyaa kaa nidaan karein ,google yah kah kar bhagaa detaa he ki "problem 404 ,we know that only".
    '
    Can you please explain (in english, with a screenshot, if possible), what the problem exactly is.

Server busy error--Fixed .
    Thanks .

Can you please explain (in english, with a screenshot, if possible), what the problem exactly is.
    404. That’s an error.
    The requested URL /transliterate/indic/ was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Above is the message ,I am receiving.But I am surprised that administrator are unable to under stand simple Hindi.
    anyway thanks.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

nrao (January 20th, 2013)

Default Admin Account
    Login to view details.
    404. That’s an error.
    The requested URL /transliterate/indic/ was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Above is the message ,I am receiving.But I am surprised that administrator are unable to under stand simple Hindi.
    anyway thanks.
    WHERE are you getting the error? it may be a google error - this path has never existed on our server.

in any case, transliteration tools are now built into the wiki - you do not need google anymore.

Why can't you understand Hindi?

404. That’s an error.

anyway thanks.
    Bilkul theek baat pucchi hai. Secondly, all forums and sites are monitored by various security agencies and they cannot translate lot of these non-english passages so this is one way to discourage its use.
    - Naveen Rao

I was facing some issue------I do not know what it is , I visited all the pages they say " I m logged in " .
    However at the same time -on Home Page ----it is not logged in . I tried below steps:
    1-Reset chrome
    2- Tried with IE / Firefox
    3- Checked other sites
    4- Put Id-pw couple of times to cross check . Nothing worked

Short n smooth : On home page it is not showing logged in , however for rest of pages I m logged in
    ( i have screen shots , however sorry as could not see attachment option so could not attach it)

After trying multiple times later on---it fixed itself.
    So just giving heads-up .

===============================
    Edited : Again facing same issue
    Last edited by rekhasmriti; January 21st, 2013 at 06:06 PM.

I was facing some issue------I do not know what it is , I visited all the pages they say " I m logged in " .
    However at the same time -on Home Page ----it is not logged in . I tried below steps:
    1-Reset chrome
    3- Checked other sites

Short n smooth : On home page it is not showing logged in , however for rest of pages I m logged in
    ( i have screen shots , however sorry as could not see attachment option so could not attach it)

same is happening with me also,since last 2-3 days.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (January 21st, 2013)

1-Reset chrome
    3- Checked other sites

I am also having same problem (Since today morning or yesterday as i didn't tried on Sunday) and have tried all possible actions including trying on 4-5 different system.
    In my case it shows logged in in a very few cases (as this time ). But the main forum page is always showing guest user. I have also reset my password but useless.

महाबला महावीर्या महासत्यपराक्रमा: |
    सर्वांगे क्षत्रिया जट्टा देवकल्पा दृढ़व्रताः ||

Default Admin Account
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by SandeepSirohi View Post
    I am also having same problem (Since today morning or yesterday as i didn't tried on Sunday) and have tried all possible actions including trying on 4-5 different system.
    In my case it shows logged in in a very few cases (as this time ). But the main forum page is always showing guest user. I have also reset my password but useless.
    Clear your browser and cookies and try now. Suspect this was linked to some caching config changes (now reverted).

20. The Following User Says Thank You to system For This Useful Post:

its working now. thanks

महाबला महावीर्या महासत्यपराक्रमा: |
    सर्वांगे क्षत्रिया जट्टा देवकल्पा दृढ़व्रताः ||

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SandeepSirohi For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (January 21st, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 21st, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by SandeepSirohi View Post
    its working now. thanks
    nothing doing ,still problem is there.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

nothing doing ,still problem is there.
    Bhai Sahib,

Please check, at present it is okay !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

I am unable to see the posts I posted this morning along with a few others.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!