Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Jatland Errors (old thread)

I am experiencing difficulties with the site as well. The home screen has frozen it seems, does not update the latest replies where as if I go to forums I can see the replies.
    This has been happening since yesterday evening on this particular IP.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Some of the posts are missing ( earlier I thought its just with me)
    I guess not , please check :

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...2366%3B/page45

The snag is there. It may be identified and corrected at the earliest possible, please.

Thanks
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

प्रबंधक भाई , आज चाल पड्या ,हिंदी का सोफ्टवेयर । आपा मरें सुरग दीखे ।
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (December 9th, 2013), rekhasmriti (January 24th, 2013)

Jatland Wiki is not showing Edit option. It is requested to be fixed earliest.
    Laxman Burdak

Default Admin Account
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    Jatland Wiki is not showing Edit option. It is requested to be fixed earliest.
    It is. Please close the site, delete ALL cookies and history, and then restart the browser. You should be able to see it once you login.

Not getting Edit tab. Deleted all cookies and history but still not working on Mozilla Firefox, Though working with Explorer. I am in habit of working with Mozilla Firefox which is faster.
    Laxman Burdak

Default Admin Account
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    Not getting Edit tab. Deleted all cookies and history but still not working on Mozilla Firefox, Though working with Explorer. I am in habit of working with Mozilla Firefox which is faster.
    Can you please upload a screenshot of the wiki homepage and the forum homepage ? Your account appears fine, it is likely an issue at your browser end (Works ok here).

Hope you do not have cookie blockers installed? If yes, disable on the site those and then check.

Working fine today. Thyanks.
    Laxman Burdak

Wiki Mark up not working !

Wiki Mark up and tools are not working. It is requested to fix urgently !!

Admins to see !!!
    Laxman Burdak

Chaupal pe buldozar fir gya

see the screen shot. Attachment 16616
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chaupal.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	16618  

Quote Originally Posted by Arvindc View Post
    From the forum.php output

<li id="vsapaypal_listlink"><a href="misc.php??do=donlist">View Donations</a></li>
    </ul>
    </li>
    <li id="vsachatboxfull_link"><a href="misc.php??do=cchatbox">Chaupal</a></li>
    <li id="vsapaypal_donlink"><a href="misc.php??do=donate"><span style="color:Lime;">Donate<span></a></li>

<li id="vsapaypal_listlink"><a href="misc.php??s = 376123baefdb96a2df2b77133d8f3a12do=donlist">View Donations</a></li>
    </ul>
    </li>
    <li id="vsachatboxfull_link"><a href="misc.php??s = 376123baefdb96a2df2b77133d8f3a12do=cchatbox">Chaup al</a></li>
    <li id="vsapaypal_donlink"><a href="misc.php??s = 376123baefdb96a2df2b77133d8f3a12do=donate"><span style="color:Lime;">Donate<span></a></li>

Note: There is no space before or after "=". The actual string is like "??s=376"
    Last edited by Arvindc; April 20th, 2013 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvindc View Post
    Happens when the cookies are disabled.

Problem exists while using IE as well.

Request to SYSTEM

Jatland Wiki special signs do not function properly. Kindly visit and look into the matter.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Wiki Mark up and tools are not working !

It is requested to fix urgently !!

Admins to see !!!
    Laxman Burdak

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (June 19th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Request to SYSTEM

Jatland Wiki special signs do not function properly. Kindly visit and look into the matter.

Still for restoration of complete normalcy of the wiki section needs attention.

Thanks

Working fine Wiki tools. Thanks.
    Laxman Burdak

21. The Following User Says Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (June 19th, 2013)

Systems, for your kind attention please.

Attempts to open WIKI section today the site every time showed this response:

''A database error has occurred. Did you forget to run maintenance/update.php after upgrading? See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manua..._update_script
    Query: INSERT IGNORE INTO `mw_user_former_groups` (ufg_user,ufg_group) VALUES ('24861','bureaucrat')
    Function: User::removeGroup
    Error: 145 Table './jatland_wiki/mw_user_former_groups' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (localhost)''

Thanks

Attention Admins !

Wiki is not working !!
    Laxman Burdak