Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Jatland Errors (old thread)

Thanks Admin. It is OK
    Laxman Burdak

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (December 3rd, 2014)

Jatland Wiki is not working. Getting Warning sign. Like Compilation failed....

Admins to fix it urgently !!!
    Laxman Burdak

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    Jatland Wiki is not working. Getting Warning sign. Like Compilation failed....

Admins to fix it urgently !!!
    Yes, the problem persists even now, may kindly be looked into and fixed at the earliest possible !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

There is no comment from the Admin side. It is again requested to attend and fix the problem of Jatland Wiki on priority !!!
    Laxman Burdak

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

Hi,
    It was working okay yesterday but apparently the same issues have cropped up once again. I will look at it immediately.
    -Bagh
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to satyeshwar For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Hi,
    It was working okay yesterday but apparently the same issues have cropped up once again. I will look at it immediately.
    -Bagh

Sir the problem continues even at this point of time !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Please check again and let me know if you are still seeing it.
    -Bagh
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to satyeshwar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Admin. It is OK
    Laxman Burdak

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

When we post our views on the Jatland forums discussion pages, the same post appears posted twice for the last two days. Kindly look into the matter if there has crept in some error in the system or not !

Thanks.

At times when we try to post our views,it doesn't get posted even once. Is this some kind of error or the site is dying?
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Now no problem, it is doing well.

Wiki page editing not allowed even after login is done and as and when approached the message continues to appear as -----

Login required

Please log in to edit pages.Return to User talk:DrRajpalSingh.

Kindly look into the matter and rectify the approach route please.

Thanks Admns now it is smoothly working.

the number of visitors at my home page is stuck at 3,252 visits and it has been the same for a while, in fact i should say that years now.

the 1st time i observed this was couple of years back. i do see different members visiting the page, but the tally is not inching forward. can i request mods to look at my EVM... i expect some foul play by BJP miscreants.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brahmtewatia For This Useful Post:

cooljat (March 12th, 2015), Prikshit (March 12th, 2015), sjakhars (March 10th, 2015), ssgoyat (March 11th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    the number of visitors at my home page is stuck at 3,252 visits and it has been the same for a while, in fact i should say that years now.

the 1st time i observed this was couple of years back. i do see different members visiting the page, but the tally is not inching forward. can i request mods to look at my EVM... i expect some foul play by BJP miscreants.
    It's gone up to 3,257 .

It also proves that the JL EVM aren't full of political dirt.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (March 12th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post

यो लो भाईसाब मानने खींच दिया मीटर बी।..3301 पार.... रीडिंग ठीक आवे से आपकी चिंता ना मन्नो ....बिल (जटलैंड पे पोस्ट) टेम पे भरते रहा करो बस।.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (March 12th, 2015)

Login problem on Wiki

Today we are facing Login problem on Wiki section though we can login on forums.Admins to see !!!
    Laxman Burdak

The problem to log/edit wiki pages continues, administrators kindly take remedial steps.

Default Admin Account
    Login to view details.
    We are unable to replicate the problem.
    Delete cookies, all temporary files, clear cache in the browser.
    Also, please make sure your URLs do not have https:// in them.
    To login, click on login link on wiki page - takes you to forum, but when you login on the forum pahe, it should log you into the wiki as well.

Quote Originally Posted by system View Post
    We are unable to replicate the problem.
    Delete cookies, all temporary files, clear cache in the browser.
    Also, please make sure your URLs do not have https:// in them.
    To login, click on login link on wiki page - takes you to forum, but when you login on the forum pahe, it should log you into the wiki as well.
    No way out, the problem continues.