Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Jatland Errors (old thread)

Wiki login problem continues. Admins do something.
    Laxman Burdak

Default Admin Account
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    Wiki login problem continues. Admins do something.
    Looks like you were able to log in and edit some pages.

For others facing the issue, please delete all browser cookies and temporary files, and remove your bookmarks. Go to www.jatland.com (no httpS://)
    click on login on top right, then login into forums. it should log you into the wiki as well.

We can not replicate the issue, so difficult to "do something". please describe in detail, ideally with screenshots what the exact issue is.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to system For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (March 21st, 2015)

I am able to Login on Wiki through Explorer but not through Mozilla. On Mozilla browser I get message
    Message - Invalid Redirect URL (https://www.jatland.com/home/Main_Page)

Other members are probably facing problem as they are not able to edit. Fix the problem !!! Also the edit tool window is not appearing with the edit windo of Wiki.
    Laxman Burdak

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (March 21st, 2015)

I am able to Login on Wiki through Explorer but not through Mozilla. On Mozilla browser I get message

Other members are probably facing problem as they are not able to edit. Fix the problem !!! Also the edit tool window is not appearing with the edit windo of Wiki.
    Just a few minutes ago, I visited wiki, it worked smoothly. Just one new element to be added is after opening wiki, see on the right hand corner, you will find log in written there. Click it and editing permission starts immediately thereafter. [It is necessary to note that after log in forums also you have to click wiki page log in]. I did get it through google chrome search in.

Thanks administrators.
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; March 22nd, 2015 at 08:07 AM.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Default Admin Account
    Login to view details.

you are probably doing a search to access the site, or you have not deleted the browser history... your URL has https://
    the login works, please remove the https:// (or replace with http://)

It started working with Mozilla also. But right now it shows following message when we save some content.

Database error

A database query error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software.

Kindly fix it !!!
    Laxman Burdak

I am unable to see my profile after login in Jatland

Hi, l can't see my profile page on jatland after login...an error message occurred whenever I clicked on profile name tab which is also marked in red font....please someone look at it....
    Yaar ki khattir jaan se hajjir, dekh manne azma ke.....dusman ke liye dusman su, tanne kah di tthokk baja kke...

Don't know what happened....now it's fine....!!
    Yaar ki khattir jaan se hajjir, dekh manne azma ke.....dusman ke liye dusman su, tanne kah di tthokk baja kke...

Try...
    1- Delete History of the Google Explorer
    2- login through jatland Wiki

I hope you shall succeed

Thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RKhatkar For This Useful Post:

NikhilNehra (March 26th, 2015)

Thanks Sir...but a different problem occurred now. Please see the attachment for the error after login.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	17458  

Is this because I generally login via both my system as well as with my phone....is this should be a problem..??

Default Admin Account
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by NikhilNehra View Post
    Is this because I generally login via both my system as well as with my phone....is this should be a problem..??
    that should not cause any problems. your email may not have been verified previously? you should be able to access everything now.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to system For This Useful Post:

NikhilNehra (March 27th, 2015)

.....thanks a lot, Sir...now its working fine.....!!

Tools window not appearing

When we edit on Jatland Wiki there used to appear a helping tools window on the top where you get bold italics and language help tools. Now it is not appearing. This hinders editing on Wiki. Admins may do something.
    Laxman Burdak

Tools window appeared

Thanks Admins. It is working fine now.
    Laxman Burdak

20. The Following User Says Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

bishanleo2001 (April 18th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by NikhilNehra View Post

Phone pe bhi Jatland........And i thought no one visits Jatland.com No more.......
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

22. The Following User Says Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 28th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Phone pe bhi Jatland........And i thought no one visits Jatland.com No more.......
    This means added craze for the Jatland both PC and Phones being used.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

One of our Editors on Wiki Mr PS Didel does entire editing through mobile only.
    Laxman Burdak

Hindi Fonts problem

Jatland was updated recently. In the present Hindi fonts we find Siddhu = सिद्धु on Jatland

It changes complete meaning. Do other members see the same way ?
    Laxman Burdak

Memory problem on Wiki Section

Recently I modified a long historical article but lost huge content (-461,172)‎ due to lack of memory. Message is -

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/jatland/public_html/w/includes/diff/DairikiDiff.php(587) : assert code on line 1

Admins to fix urgently !!!
    Laxman Burdak