Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44

Thread: Share None Jat Jokes

Cylinder ki lambi line dekh kar pappu gusse me bola :

Abhi PM k Pichwade pe laat maar ke aata hun

kuccch der baaad wo wapas line mein laga ...

Dost ne puccha -
    Maar aaya? ?

Pappu :
    waha isse bhi lambi line lagi hai
    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to vijaykajla1 For This Useful Post:

jaatdesi (October 19th, 2012), JSRana (October 19th, 2012), Mishti (October 24th, 2012), narvir (October 20th, 2012), rajpaldular (October 19th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 19th, 2012), rsdalal (October 29th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (October 19th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (October 26th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (October 22nd, 2012), Sure (October 20th, 2012), virendra204 (October 26th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by vijaykajla1 View Post
    Cylinder ki lambi line dekh kar pappu gusse me bola :

Abhi PM k Pichwade pe laat maar ke aata hun

kuccch der baaad wo wapas line mein laga ...

Dost ne puccha -
    Maar aaya? ?

Pappu :
    waha isse bhi lambi line lagi hai
    हा हा हा हा सिलंडर कि लाइन में तो नंबर आ भी सके वहा ना आवे

महाबला महावीर्या महासत्यपराक्रमा: |
    सर्वांगे क्षत्रिया जट्टा देवकल्पा दृढ़व्रताः ||

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SandeepSirohi For This Useful Post:

narvir (October 20th, 2012), rajpaldular (October 25th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 19th, 2012), Sure (October 20th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (October 19th, 2012)

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jaatdesi For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 25th, 2012), JSRana (October 19th, 2012), narvir (October 20th, 2012), rajpaldular (October 25th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 19th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (October 19th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (October 19th, 2012), Sure (October 20th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (October 19th, 2012), virendra204 (October 26th, 2012), ygulia (October 24th, 2012)

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaatdesi For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 25th, 2012), JSRana (October 19th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (October 26th, 2012), narvir (October 20th, 2012), rajpaldular (October 25th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 25th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (October 19th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (October 19th, 2012), Sure (October 20th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (October 19th, 2012)

Remember, we all stumble, every one of us.
    That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand.
    :D

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JSRana For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 25th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (October 22nd, 2012), jaatdesi (October 22nd, 2012), malikdeepak1 (October 26th, 2012), narvir (October 24th, 2012), rajpaldular (October 25th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 25th, 2012), rsdalal (October 29th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (October 22nd, 2012), satyenderdeswal (October 22nd, 2012), vijaykajla1 (October 22nd, 2012), virendra204 (October 26th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by JSRana View Post

Kamaal chutkala hauns hauns ke bal pad gaye pet mein!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 25th, 2012), JSRana (October 22nd, 2012)

Project Manager.

There was pet shop where parrots trained on computer were being sold.

Seeing the advertisement on paper one client [ potential buyer] has come and enquired about the parrots and their price.

There were three parrots which were trained on computer and the owner of the shop explains.

1. The first parrot is expert in sending mails thru computer. If you say something it will compose the mail and sent it. It costs Rs 500 he said.

The client surprised and curious to know the rest.

2. The second parrot not only composes mail of your content and also takes the copy of the mail from printer. It is trained with multiple skills and costs Rs 750 he said.

The client becomes so happy hearing this and becomes nervous to know the skills of the third one.

3.The owner said the third parrot costs 3000,but I am not able to say its ability like the others.

The curious client asks why it is costlier than the rest even though you donot have any details about what it does.

The owner said I too wonder but the above parrots call the third as “Project Manager” That’s why.!!!

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JSRana For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 25th, 2012), jaatdesi (October 26th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (October 26th, 2012), narvir (October 24th, 2012), rajpaldular (October 25th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 25th, 2012), rekhasmriti (October 24th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (October 25th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (October 25th, 2012)

whos Matter.

A Husband frantically calls hotel management from his hotel room,

"Please come fast I'm having an argument with my wife
    and she says she will jump out the window of your hotel".

The manager responded, "Sir that's a personal matter ".

Husband: "Idiot, the window won't open! That's a maintenance matter !"

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JSRana For This Useful Post:

jaatdesi (October 26th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (October 26th, 2012), narvir (October 24th, 2012), rajpaldular (October 25th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 25th, 2012), rekhasmriti (October 24th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (October 25th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (October 26th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (October 25th, 2012)

Where are Australians.

A Somalian arrives in Australia as a new immigrant. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says........

'Thank you Mr. Australian for letting me in this country, giving me housing, money for food, free medical care, free education and no taxes!'

The passer by says, 'You are mistaken, I am Afghani!'

The man goes on and encounters another passer by. 'Thank you for having such beautiful country here in Australia!'

The person says, 'I not Australian, I Iraqi!'

The new arrival walks further and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and says, 'Thank you for the wonderful Australia!

'That person puts up his hand and says, 'I am from Pakistan, I am not from Australia!'

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, 'Are you an Australian?'

She says, 'No, I am from India!'

Puzzled, he asks her, 'Where are all the Australians?'

The Indian lady checks her watch and says .. 'Probably at work'.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JSRana For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 25th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (October 26th, 2012), narvir (October 24th, 2012), rajpaldular (October 25th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 25th, 2012), rekhasmriti (October 24th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (October 25th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (October 25th, 2012), ygulia (October 24th, 2012)

Boy:- Ro Q rhi ho?

Girl:- Mere marks bahut kam aaye h.

Boy:- Bata kitne aye h?
    Girl:- Sirf 88 %

Boy:- Khuda ka khauf kar Zaalim !
    itne mein to 2 ladke pass ho jate hain !!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaatdesi For This Useful Post:

malikdeepak1 (October 26th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 26th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (October 26th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (October 28th, 2012)

What's the difference between a good lawyer and a great lawyer?
    A good lawyer knows the law. A great lawyer knows the judge.
    Lost my cell..All are requested to send your contact details with name pls...

Happiness is not something you find, It's something you create.

Santa Singh enters kitchen, opens sugar container, looks inside and
    closes it. He does this again and again.

Why? Because his Doctor told him to check the sugar level regularly.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to satyenderdeswal For This Useful Post:

vijaykajla1 (October 28th, 2012)

----Nurse: A beautiful woman who holds your hand for one full minute and then expects your pulse to be normal.

----Boss: We are very keen on cleanliness. Did you wipe your feet on the mat as you came in?
    New employee: Yes, sir.
    Boss: We are also keen on truthfulness. There is no mat.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to satyenderdeswal For This Useful Post:

----Q: Why don't dogs marry? A: Because they are already leading a dog's life!

----Q: What's the diff between mother & wife?

A: One woman brings you into the world crying & the other ensures you continue to do so.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to satyenderdeswal For This Useful Post:

After learning that her parents were in a minor car accident, my wife called her mother.
    “What happened?” she asked.”
    I was driving and fell asleep,” said her mother, irritated.
    “And of course, your father wasn’t paying attention!”
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dad: Do u know how 2 swim?
    Tintumon: No.
    Dad: A dog is better than u! It can swim.
    Tintumon: So do u know how 2 swim?
    Dad: For sure!
    Tintumon: Then, what's the difference between u and a dog?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tintumon called FM radio & said
    "I've found a purse with Rs.15000/- a credit card & an ID card of Mr.Mani, No.13,Halls rd,kannur….
    Radio jocky : How honest ….so you want to return his purse…?
    Tintumon : no……. i just wanted to dedicate a sad song for him…

Father and tintumon were standing in front of the tiger's cage at the zoo.
    The father was explaining how ferocious and strong tigers are, and tintumon was taking it all in with a serious expression.
    "Dad," tinumon said finally, "if the tiger got out of his cage and ate you up …"
    "Yes, son?" the father said expectantly.
    "What bus should I take home?" Tintumon finished.

Tintumon was asked to write a sign board for the traffic near the school.
    He wrote"Drive carefully! Don't kill the students, wait for the teachers"

Prof.: Chemical symbol of Barium?
    Tintumon:BA
    Prof.: For Sodium?
    Tintumon:NA
    Prof.: What will we get if 1 atom of Barium & 2 atoms of Sodium combines?
    Tintumon:"BANANA"

The principal was annoyed by the noise during the assembly program.
    “There seem to be several idiots in the auditorium this morning, Wouldn’t it be better to hear one at a time?”
    Tintumon shouted, “Okay – you start.”

PASSIVE VOICE
    teacher: Write the passive voice of " I made a mistake"
    Tintumon: " I was made by a mistake"

PROFESSOR

A professor to tintumon: "what is attention deficit hyperactive disorder?"
    Tintumon: "JIMBALAKDI PAMBA"
    professor: "I don’t understand anything"
    Tintumon: "same 2 you"

PTA Meeting

Tintumon: Dad, there is a small PTA meeting at school tomorrow…..
    Dad: Wat do u mean by a small PTA meeting ?
    Tintumon: its… just u, me & the Principal !

Techy Tintumon

Teacher: Write a C program to prevent TITANIC from sinking..
    Tintumon: Declare the variable TITANIC as float…!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to satyenderdeswal For This Useful Post:

Ø In the front yard of a funeral home, "Drive carefully, we'll wait."
    Ø In a nonsmoking area, "If we see you smoking, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action."
    Ø On a maternity room door, "Push, Push, Push."
    Ø On a front door, "Everyone on the premises is a vegetarian except the dog."
    Ø At an optometrist's office, "If you don't see what you're looking for, you've come to the right place."
    Ø On a taxidermist's window, "We really know our stuff."
    Ø On a butcher's window, "Let me meat your needs."
    Ø On a fence, "Salesmen welcome. Dog food is expensive."
    Ø At a car dealership, "The best way to get back on your feet -- miss a car payment."
    Ø Outside a muffler shop, "No appointment necessary. We'll hear you coming."
    Ø On a desk in a reception room, "We shoot every 3rd salesman, and the 2nd one just left."
    Ø In a veterinarian's waiting room, "Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!"
    Ø In a Beauty Shop, "Dye now!"
    Ø On the side of a garbage truck, "We've got what it takes to take what you've got." (Burglars please copy.)
    Ø In a restaurant window, "Don't stand there and be hungry, come in and get fed up."
    Ø Inside a bowling alley, "Please be quiet. We need to hear a pin drop."
    Ø In a cafeteria, "Shoes are required to eat in the cafeteria. Socks can eat any place they want."

31. The Following User Says Thank You to satyenderdeswal For This Useful Post:

‎1pagal Aaina Dekh k sochne lga,
    isko kahin dekha h.
    thodi der sochne k baad

O Teri ye to wohi hai

jo Mere sath us din Baal ktwa raha tha!
    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vijaykajla1 For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (October 29th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 28th, 2012)

Stop pasting non jat jokes here!
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to satyeshwar For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (October 29th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 29th, 2012), vicky84 (October 29th, 2012)