Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72
Results 1,421 to 1,432 of 1432

Thread: Congress: Greatest Threat to Hindu Religion and India

One of the most inspiring speeches I have heard with every word worth its weight in gold. These are the leaders who inspire!!!!! Lalus, Maya, Raul baba are scum bags in front of leaders like them.

Stop appeasement and have courage to face the Jihad which is at our doorstep!

Speeches like these inspire till posterity. Salute to all the leaders like these and the soldiers who gave their lives for their nation without a second thought!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (December 15th, 2014), vdhillon (December 13th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    One of the most inspiring speeches I have heard with every word worth its weight in gold. These are the leaders who inspire!!!!! Lalus, Maya, Raul baba are scum bags in front of leaders like them.

Stop appeasement and have courage to face the Jihad which is at our doorstep!

Speeches like these inspire till posterity. Salute to all the leaders like these and the soldiers who gave their lives for their nation without a second thought!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater
    Piece of American propaganda. And interesting choice of visuals - American soldiers' neo-imperialist boots.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (December 15th, 2014), vdhillon (December 14th, 2014)

Not your fault that you entertain such opinion.

After all, we have been used to the long-winding and boring speeches of the Robot Singh, Raul Baba, Madam, etc. To some, they are a source of inspiration!! Inspiration to sleep with eyes open and to control yawning!

Quote Originally Posted by swaich View Post
    Piece of American propaganda. And interesting choice of visuals - American soldiers' neo-imperialist boots.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (December 15th, 2014)

Bhai, are you kidding me? ... You are way too generous to a fault to attribute any speeches to him ... because
    Dr. ROBOT SINGH is totally MUTE-मौन SINGH ... ha ha ha :p
    Any way, me the STUPID JAT should shut up now, after all we must respect our our ex PM who is a PhD (PERMANENTLY HIGH-COMMAND DRIVEN) :p

He reminds me of the movie RATATOUILLE ... Firang BILLIONNAIRE-BAHU being the RAT that drives the DUMMY MASTER-CHEF where they together feed us the MANGO PEOPLE all kinds of सब्ज बाग .. such as Multi Cuisine of Corruptiongates

After all, we have been used to the long-winding and boring speeches of the Robot Singh, Raul Baba, Madam, etc.
    Last edited by vdhillon; December 14th, 2014 at 08:35 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to vdhillon For This Useful Post:

Bhai, you are only partially right. You have a point, it does not negate the validity of Abhik's original comment.

America does indulge in propaganda, all governments do. There is also is hypocrisy in America's foreign policy. They support the regimes that are entirely opposite of america's stated ideals and morals they 'pretend' or claim to uphold. lets say, American govt is more good to its own people than to the rest of the world, but then again isn't this is what the foreign policy is all about, "engage with the rest of the world to serve the best interest of own people". TO this end, America supports, engages and allies with rogues regimes, while fighting with less rogue regimes (replace SECULAR STABLE LOW-CRIME DICTATORSHIP of Saddam) to unintentionally install much worse regimes (fractured, sectarian, orthodox islamist shia vs sunni vs Kurdish lets-kill-each-other governments).

No system is perfect. A little test:

1. Isn't a world still a better place by having a powerful America compared to (imagine the horror) similarly powerful Arabic/Islamist or communist regimes

2. If you have only 2 options, which one would you chose as a package (take both their good with drawbacks):
    Indian Governments we got so far
    vs
    American type of govt for India (of course elected, staffed and run by Indian i.e. american only in policy/action/style of governance/results but otherwise for Indians, by Indians)?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vdhillon For This Useful Post:

deveshdahiya (December 15th, 2014), rajpaldular (December 15th, 2014)

Not your fault that you entertain such opinion.

After all, we have been used to the long-winding and boring speeches of the Robot Singh, Raul Baba, Madam, etc. To some, they are a source of inspiration!! Inspiration to sleep with eyes open and to control yawning!
    I don't listen to any political speeches. Not the recent kind anyway. Modi, Rahul et all are all the same to me. All rhetoric, playing to the gallery. No conviction or action.

Want a political speech? I will take Martin Luther King any day.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

It is not necessary for us to have convergence of our choices/opinions.

I don't listen to any political speeches. Not the recent kind anyway. Modi, Rahul et all are all the same to me. All rhetoric, playing to the gallery. No conviction or action.

Want a political speech? I will take Martin Luther King any day.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

It is not necessary for us to have convergence of our choices/opinions.
    Did I say we should? At the same time I am free to comment on what you describing your choice as you are on mine.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

Quote Originally Posted by vdhillon View Post
    Bhai, you are only partially right. You have a point, it does not negate the validity of Abhik's original comment.

America does indulge in propaganda, all governments do. There is also is hypocrisy in America's foreign policy. They support the regimes that are entirely opposite of america's stated ideals and morals they 'pretend' or claim to uphold. lets say, American govt is more good to its own people than to the rest of the world, but then again isn't this is what the foreign policy is all about, "engage with the rest of the world to serve the best interest of own people". TO this end, America supports, engages and allies with rogues regimes, while fighting with less rogue regimes (replace SECULAR STABLE LOW-CRIME DICTATORSHIP of Saddam) to unintentionally install much worse regimes (fractured, sectarian, orthodox islamist shia vs sunni vs Kurdish lets-kill-each-other governments).

No system is perfect. A little test:

1. Isn't a world still a better place by having a powerful America compared to (imagine the horror) similarly powerful Arabic/Islamist or communist regimes

2. If you have only 2 options, which one would you chose as a package (take both their good with drawbacks):
    Indian Governments we got so far
    vs
    American type of govt for India (of course elected, staffed and run by Indian i.e. american only in policy/action/style of governance/results but otherwise for Indians, by Indians)?
    Although, I feel its off topic for this thread,but your comment and questions are interesting, so I will venture a response -

1. Its a Devil's choice. Having one super-power is never good. It destroys a sense of balance. One simply has to ask the residents of all the countries who have 'experienced' American power to understand how they found it. Some Iraqis still consider Saddam's time to be better as there was a sense of stability. At the same time, I wouldn't want to live under ISIS/Taliban etc.

2. I would take the American style of govt any day. More security and stability at least on American soil. Then again, maybe some Black, Muslim or other minority Americans who have experienced partiality or govt heavy handedness may not hold the same opinion.

I must mention my original on Regan's speech was based on views as an outsider. If I was an insider, an American, maybe myviews would have been different.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

vdhillon (December 15th, 2014)

पहले तो शंखो को बजने को कहा गया ! जब बेचारे शंख बिना कुछ सोचे समझे की धुन सुरीली हैं या बेसुरी बजना शुरू हो गए तो अब बेचारे शंखो को इस्तीफे की धमकी दे कर बजने से रोक रहे हैं ! यह तो शंखो के साथ बहुत नाइंसाफी हैं , शंखो का ' इमोश्नल अत्याचार ' हैं !!!
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

Quote Originally Posted by raka View Post
    पहले तो शंखो को बजने को कहा गया ! जब बेचारे शंख बिना कुछ सोचे समझे की धुन सुरीली हैं या बेसुरी बजना शुरू हो गए तो अब बेचारे शंखो को इस्तीफे की धमकी दे कर बजने से रोक रहे हैं ! यह तो शंखो के साथ बहुत नाइंसाफी हैं , शंखो का ' इमोश्नल अत्याचार ' हैं !!!
    शँख तो सनातन काल से बजते आये हैं और प्रलय काल तक बजते रहेंगे। वैसे भी शँख बजाना एक पवित्र कर्म है।

परन्तु टूटे हुए डाल के पत्ते का क्या भविष्य होता है?
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

Repeated requests to participants seem to have gone in the air and since the topic of the thread has drifted beyond limits, it would be better to close it for the time being so that people interested to discuss the thread topic could collect relevant matter and then come up for a healthy discussion.

Hence, kindly bear with and Enjoy Temporary pause, please.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.