Thread: Best tip to Stop DENGUE and malaria in your area and home.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Best tip to Stop DENGUE and malaria in your area and home.

Best tip to Stop DENGUE :

MCD Call 011-23942700(delhi-MCD) or register at mcdonline.gov.in
    Register your compliant regarding spreading of antidengue spray in your home and nearby areas.
    Don't forget to take the Complaint number.

in case you find MCD officials are not cooprating then you can directly come to me or call 9971569769 with you complaint No and date.

Also :-

> First of all, clear all stagnant water from your house within and without. Pay particular attention to roof awnings, flower pots and drains etc. If possible pour some kerosene or to buy some commercial chemical or tablet forms into these areas to prevent breedings. Do periodic fogging of the whole area too. Preferably in the morning.

>one more thing jab bhee morning walk par jayein to full sleeve clothes pehan kar jaye.kz max Dengue mosquito breading was registered at open areas like in Parks.

‎* Stop storing water along morning walk trails or Government land for irrigation;

* Make large holes on tyres used as anti-bumping measure in garage or wrap them up with plastic cover to prevent water trapping or use mark(s) on the parking space to prevent bumping instead;

* Use mosquito screen to prevent the invasion of mosquito;

* Use insect repellents to provide temporary protection from mosquito bite;

* Wear long-sleeved clothes to protect from mosquito bite; and

* Use mosquito coils or aerosols to kill the mosquito directly.

Regards,
    Saurabh Jaglan
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 28th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (September 9th, 2011)