Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jats: Religious inclination

Jats: Religious inclination

I am no scholar in history but there is something which I have learnt and observed over the years. Born in a small village in southern Haryana, my father being in army I used to get to spend only my summer vacations in my village. But those two months I always waited for, enjoyed and later on cherished. Now here comes the religious inclination or fascination of Jats and that too the ethnic ones, unspoilt by the advent of other cultures or castes or creed or even the education. There was no temple in the village and neither the neighbouring villages had apart from some built by baniyas. Only way I remember praying in village was going to the ‘madhi’ of local deity, which too didn’t involve any of the typical brahminical ways of prayer. But was a simple way of rendering respect to the deity the way a rustic farmer and his family would do, offer whatever comes from his fields (corn) and cattle (ghee, makhan, milk), do some real de-silting in the Jhor(pond) and come back. This was a monthly affair and there used to be an annual fare like in all village societies. Apart from this my dadi used to make us pray on amawasya (mawas) with some puras made for Prasad, again there was no typical bhajan, prayer or any other compulsion. We never had any God’s murti in our house and neither other houses of the village had. Pundits were called ‘bechara baaman’ and were required only at certain rituals and ceremonies, and even at those they were not indispensible.
    Jats have been fiercely independent in their thoughts and actions, that is the reason we have made our mark and other people have tried to ridicule our ways, desperately trying to hide their jealousy. When Brahmins forced their rituals and tantrums over most other hindu societies and dominated them but they could never have their ways with us. Thus Jats were declared rude and ‘anari’ and ‘theth’ or whatever. But fact is that we never got into any farce forced by Brahmins or others and lived and prayed in our own simple ways. Brahmins remained ‘bechara baaman’ in our villages. But today with the advent of media, specially TV they along with other hundreds of self styled ‘gurus’ are making their way into our society, we have started to emulate baniyas and Punjabis and have started all the dhong and dramas which we used to abhor and denounce. I may be wrong and these are my personal views but we got to think about it. In our household we are having all kind of ‘kundlis’ ‘path’ ‘vrats’ ‘pujas’ etc. So have finally we given into their ways in the name of modernisation? We have always been more evolved and have given some of the great scholars and eminent personalities. Have we forgotten that simple heartfelt prayer and got into the rituals which we once denounced and laughed at. I am still proud to be ‘theth jat’ who might fear god but doesn’t bother showing that fear to others who spent half their lives kneeling.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to neerajshoran For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 5th, 2012), Bisky (December 14th, 2011), cooljat (September 22nd, 2011), DrRajpalSingh (November 19th, 2011), Hariom1972 (September 25th, 2011), jatboy1978 (September 22nd, 2011), nainsunil007 (September 22nd, 2011), narenderkharb (January 3rd, 2014), navdeepkhatkar (September 24th, 2011), pradeepiisc (September 23rd, 2011), prashantacmet (September 21st, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 14th, 2011), ravinderjeet (September 21st, 2011), rsdalal (August 5th, 2012), singhvp (September 21st, 2011), sukhbirhooda (September 21st, 2011), thukrela (December 15th, 2011), vicky84 (September 23rd, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (September 22nd, 2011), ygulia (August 5th, 2012), ZaildarTejSeng (September 6th, 2014)

कती सही बात कही स भाई ,इब्ब जाट देशी घी बर्गे कम रह रे सें अर डालडा घणे हो लिए सें | हंस चला कौए की चाल आपणी चाल भी भूल गया |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 5th, 2012), nainsunil007 (September 22nd, 2011), navdeepkhatkar (September 24th, 2011), prashantacmet (September 21st, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 14th, 2011), rsdalal (August 5th, 2012), thukrela (December 15th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (September 22nd, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by neerajshoran View Post
    But today with the advent of media, specially TV they along with other hundreds of self styled ‘gurus’ are making their way into our society, we have started to emulate baniyas and Punjabis and have started all the dhong and dramas which we used to abhor and denounce. We have always been more evolved and have given some of the great scholars and eminent personalities. Have we forgotten that simple heartfelt prayer and got into the rituals which we once denounced and laughed at. I am still proud to be ‘theth jat’ who might fear god but doesn’t bother showing that fear to others who spent half their lives kneeling.
    Please delete this post.
    Last edited by singhvp; September 21st, 2011 at 01:28 PM.

dear vp
    out here 'we' meant for many of the jat families and not my household as such....

regards
    neeraj

dear vp
    out here 'we' meant for many of the jat families and not my household as such....

regards
    neeraj
    Sorry, I wrongly pasted your own stuff. Trying to have it amended but there seems to be some technical problem.
    Last edited by singhvp; September 21st, 2011 at 01:32 PM.

I am no scholar in history but there is something which I have learnt and observed over the years. Born in a small village in southern Haryana, my father being in army I used to get to spend only my summer vacations in my village. But those two months I always waited for, enjoyed and later on cherished. Now here comes the religious inclination or fascination of Jats and that too the ethnic ones, unspoilt by the advent of other cultures or castes or creed or even the education. There was no temple in the village and neither the neighbouring villages had apart from some built by baniyas. Only way I remember praying in village was going to the ‘madhi’ of local deity, which too didn’t involve any of the typical brahminical ways of prayer. But was a simple way of rendering respect to the deity the way a rustic farmer and his family would do, offer whatever comes from his fields (corn) and cattle (ghee, makhan, milk), do some real de-silting in the Jhor(pond) and come back. This was a monthly affair and there used to be an annual fare like in all village societies. Apart from this my dadi used to make us pray on amawasya (mawas) with some puras made for Prasad, again there was no typical bhajan, prayer or any other compulsion. We never had any God’s murti in our house and neither other houses of the village had. Pundits were called ‘bechara baaman’ and were required only at certain rituals and ceremonies, and even at those they were not indispensible.
    Jats have been fiercely independent in their thoughts and actions, that is the reason we have made our mark and other people have tried to ridicule our ways, desperately trying to hide their jealousy. When Brahmins forced their rituals and tantrums over most other hindu societies and dominated them but they could never have their ways with us. Thus Jats were declared rude and ‘anari’ and ‘theth’ or whatever. But fact is that we never got into any farce forced by Brahmins or others and lived and prayed in our own simple ways. Brahmins remained ‘bechara baaman’ in our villages. But today with the advent of media, specially TV they along with other hundreds of self styled ‘gurus’ are making their way into our society, we have started to emulate baniyas and Punjabis and have started all the dhong and dramas which we used to abhor and denounce. I may be wrong and these are my personal views but we got to think about it. In our household we are having all kind of ‘kundlis’ ‘path’ ‘vrats’ ‘pujas’ etc. So have finally we given into their ways in the name of modernisation? We have always been more evolved and have given some of the great scholars and eminent personalities. Have we forgotten that simple heartfelt prayer and got into the rituals which we once denounced and laughed at. I am still proud to be ‘theth jat’ who might fear god but doesn’t bother showing that fear to others who spent half their lives kneeling.
    and Jats are being so fanatic that they are not ready to hear that they were not like that in past. whatever was imbibed by them in centuries that is being faded away and taken over by new brahminic rituals and reverences
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 5th, 2012), Bisky (August 11th, 2012), neerajshoran (September 22nd, 2011), preetikhatri (September 21st, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 14th, 2011), ravinderjeet (September 21st, 2011), singhvp (September 21st, 2011), sukhbirhooda (September 21st, 2011)

Sadly, the so called educated people are getting more and more inclined towards unnecessary rituals which are getting transformed into pageants gradually. It is true that the modern generation of Jats has started emulating other communities which, they wrongly think, are more civilized in religious matters. For example, a couple of decades ago, it was a rare occurrence of Jats going to "Vaishno Devi" , which was considered to be a goddess of Punjabis only. Now, it has become very common for the middle class urban Jats to go to that "Lion-riding Mata". Similarly, I have seen richer and more pious Jats going all the way to South to pay obeisance to the gods/goddesses residing in Tirupati Temple. There could be, perhaps, the following reasons for this kind of perversion: i) Frustration and fear caused by unethical behavior and wrong doings. There is a section of society which tries to seek comfort in worship of imaginary source of fear called gods & goddesses for undoing their sinful acts. ii) Ignorance. Gullible people start emulating others treating it as an essential spiritual exercise without even making an effort to go deep into its genesis. iii) A natural tendency/weakness to project oneself as a very pious person in the eyes of fellow beings iv) Disguised/passive pressure from elders of family/society. 99% of the rituals conducted by the priests (from all religions) are useless and misleading. The salient features of the ‘Jat way of life’ have been respect & care for elders, staying corruption-free and help the needy.
    Last edited by singhvp; September 22nd, 2011 at 10:16 AM.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 5th, 2012), jatboy1978 (September 22nd, 2011), navdeepkhatkar (September 24th, 2011), neerajshoran (September 22nd, 2011), pradeepiisc (September 23rd, 2011), prashantacmet (September 22nd, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 14th, 2011), ravinderjeet (September 22nd, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (September 22nd, 2011), ygulia (August 5th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post
    There could be, perhaps, the following reasons for this kind of perversion: i) Frustration and fear caused by unethical behavior and wrong doings. There is a section of society which tries to seek comfort in worship of imaginary source of fear called gods & goddesses for undoing their sinful acts. ii) Ignorance. Gullible people start emulating others treating it as an essential spiritual exercise without even making an effort to go deep into its genesis. iii) A natural tendency/weakness to project oneself as a very pious person in the eyes of fellow beings iv) Disguised/passive pressure from elders of family/society. 99% of the rituals conducted by the priests (from all religions) are useless and misleading. The salient features of the ‘Jat way of life’ have been respect & care for elders, staying corruption-free and help the needy.
    Dear Vijay Pal
    I appreciate that you have come out and supported me in this topic, because for most of the jats it has become a bit sentimental issue now ( for others it always was). We jats were famous for free headed fearless attitude and we even dared and joked about these millions of 'gods' produced by brahmins over ages. However, as correctly pointed out by you many of the jats and most of the educated ones have fallen prey to the tantrums of brahmins and have started following other communities. Biggest example is this 'kawar yatra' which is to be honest nothing but a 'congregation of rogues' in guise of 'shiv bhakts'. There are people who sponsor these, and mostly those who wanna wash away their sins.
    We jats were highly influenced by 'arya samaaj', which could be seen in the fact that we never supported any of these 'dhongs' in past. And today in the name of evolution and modernisation we are succumbing into the ways of brahmins which were always challenged by our ancestors. Now situation is such that our jat brothers have been so intimidated and their minds corrupted by these gods and demi gods that they dare not even speak about it. That is a fact and can be proven so by the number of people supporting this thread. But brothers, its time to think, what we wanna give to our coming generations, these superstitions or something more worthwhile.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to neerajshoran For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 5th, 2012), jatboy1978 (September 22nd, 2011), nainsunil007 (September 22nd, 2011), prashantacmet (September 22nd, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 14th, 2011), ravinderjeet (September 22nd, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (September 22nd, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    and Jats are being so fanatic that they are not ready to hear that they were not like that in past. whatever was imbibed by them in centuries that is being faded away and taken over by new brahminic rituals and reverences
    Well said dear prashant. To accept is the first step towards a solution.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neerajshoran For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 5th, 2012), Bisky (August 11th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    कती सही बात कही स भाई ,इब्ब जाट देशी घी बर्गे कम रह रे सें अर डालडा घणे हो लिए सें | हंस चला कौए की चाल आपणी चाल भी भूल गया |
    Well said balhara bhai

17. The Following User Says Thank You to neerajshoran For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 5th, 2012)

Dear Vijay Pal
    I appreciate that you have come out and supported me in this topic, because for most of the jats it has become a bit sentimental issue now ( for others it always was). We jats were famous for free headed fearless attitude and we even dared and joked about these millions of 'gods' produced by brahmins over ages. However, as correctly pointed out by you many of the jats and most of the educated ones have fallen prey to the tantrums of brahmins and have started following other communities. Biggest example is this 'kawar yatra' which is to be honest nothing but a 'congregation of rogues' in guise of 'shiv bhakts'. There are people who sponsor these, and mostly those who wanna wash away their sins.
    We jats were highly influenced by 'arya samaaj', which could be seen in the fact that we never supported any of these 'dhongs' in past. And today in the name of evolution and modernisation we are succumbing into the ways of brahmins which were always challenged by our ancestors. Now situation is such that our jat brothers have been so intimidated and their minds corrupted by these gods and demi gods that they dare not even speak about it. That is a fact and can be proven so by the number of people supporting this thread. But brothers, its time to think, what we wanna give to our coming generations, these superstitions or something more worthwhile.
    Dear Neeraj

The topic selection by you is very impressive and in well selected place. Now a days most of the jats are following this superstition spreaded by brahmins. Its also because of the modernization and senerio of running towards the cities instead of villages. We are forgetting our ancient rituals (like purvajon ke liye khet me monument bana kar unhe yaad karna).
    I m also agree with you and myself don't belive in the multi god but only Aarya samaj and i always try to convince my friends not to be superstitious.

Thanks for you disscussion. By this we can awake at least the jatland users.
    I always do the worst and hope for the best...:rock

19. The Following User Says Thank You to nainsunil007 For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 5th, 2012)

Hmm......

I am no scholar in history but there is something which I have learnt and observed over the years. Born in a small village in southern Haryana, my father being in army I used to get to spend only my summer .................................................. .............................be ‘theth jat’ who might fear god but doesn’t bother showing that fear to others who spent half their lives kneeling.
    I think this region (Haryana ) is very infertile in the field of religion.
    Have u ever heard of any enlightned haryanvi jat, (any man from haryana).
    People are sensitive but atmosphere is not there.
    Jats have been fiercely independent in their thoughts and actions
    what thoughts u r talking about, wat is there contribution in the field of religion upto now?

I have come across so many people, they are agitated from inside but don't know even how to meditate, because their "own thoughts" are not capable to guide them.

we feel very proudy when we say that unlike rest of the hindus we don't follow priest's instructions, ok ! fine ! but still we r saying that they (pandits) r the only force, power (negative or positive that is secondary).

Jats have developed something better? (techniques, literature etc. ). I don't see anything there.
    If u see then can u please be so kind to let us also know?
    Last edited by mhundpuriamann; September 22nd, 2011 at 11:42 AM. Reason: .
    1.Meflan-ch jatt di pichaan wakhree (indeed).

2.Upon knowing the ultimate truth, the foolish become wise, and the wise become silent.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to mhundpuriamann For This Useful Post:

urmiladuhan (December 15th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by mhundpuriamann View Post

what thoughts u r talking about, wat is there contribution in the field of religion upto now?

I have come across so many people, they are agitated from inside but don't know even how to meditate, because their "own thoughts" are not capable to guide them.

we feel very proudy when we say that unlike rest of the hindus we don't follow priest's instructions, ok ! fine ! but still we r saying that they (pandits) r the only force, power (negative or positive that is secondary).

Jats have developed something better? (techniques, literature etc. ). I don't see anything there.
    Thank you for your contribution
    And you prove me right, that we are succumbing to brahminical ideology and are giving in. If you call all these tantrums and rituals a contribution to religion, then thank you so much.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neerajshoran For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 5th, 2012), cooljat (September 22nd, 2011), nainsunil007 (September 22nd, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 14th, 2011), ravinderjeet (September 22nd, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by nainsunil007 View Post
    Dear Neeraj

The topic selection by you is very impressive and in well selected place. Now a days most of the jats are following this superstition spreaded by brahmins. Its also because of the modernization and senerio of running towards the cities instead of villages. We are forgetting our ancient rituals (like purvajon ke liye khet me monument bana kar unhe yaad karna).
    I m also agree with you and myself don't belive in the multi god but only Aarya samaj and i always try to convince my friends not to be superstitious.

Thanks for you disscussion. By this we can awake at least the jatland users.
    Dear Sunil,
    I respect your feelings for 'arya samaj' however i just want to clarify that i am not promoting 'arya samaj' or any 'ism' here. Thanks for your support.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neerajshoran For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 5th, 2012), Bisky (December 14th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by nainsunil007 View Post
    Dear Neeraj

We are forgetting our ancient rituals (like purvajon ke liye khet me monument bana kar unhe yaad karna).
    I do not agree that making monuments for our ancestors was ever any ritual in our fields. This is another thing which has begun and thus farmers are wasting some of the prime agricultural land making chabutras and statues in fields.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neerajshoran For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 5th, 2012), Bisky (December 14th, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 14th, 2011), ravinderjeet (September 22nd, 2011), singhvp (September 22nd, 2011)

Thank you for your contribution
    And you prove me right, that we are succumbing to brahminical ideology and are giving in. If you call all these tantrums and rituals a contribution to religion, then thank you so much.
    thank u so much? u r some thekedaar here? :-)

brother I am not talking about "tantrums and rituals", I am just asking If u have come accross any enlightened haryanvee man?
    U just tell me one single name.

MP produced OSHO,
    Pakistani jats have bulle shah.
    Pakistani panjab produced Guru nanak.
    Bengal soil gave Ramakrishan.
    now a days they (punajb people) have Satinder sartaj,

can u please tell a single name in haryana ?

I am not bothered about Pandits and Baniye. I am just talking wat we (haryana people) have achieved in the field of true religion. ( again not talking about stupid rituals).

Please don't be aggressive and don't comment like children (then thank u so much :-) ).
    Last edited by mhundpuriamann; September 22nd, 2011 at 12:55 PM. Reason: .
    1.Meflan-ch jatt di pichaan wakhree (indeed).

2.Upon knowing the ultimate truth, the foolish become wise, and the wise become silent.

jats are already enlighten people.the mantra of jat dharma is "karm hi pujaa he "

all religion of this world are "bakwaas" and the places of worship are run by "kaamchor" and "mufatkhor" people.

there is no need of meditation and pujaa at all, healthy body and self confidence is enough for happy life.

pandit are not considered as power in jat dominated areas,but they are cunning people and most of them
    are the offender of the dharma establish by themselves.

the way of life led by a simple jat is the unwritten dharmgaranth of jat dharma.

p.s.----i dont want to hurt the sentiment of any body .but this is the way of my thinking and dharma.

ek kahaawat s, "jitne sar ,utne dharam".yu-a gaagar me saagar s.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 5th, 2012), cooljat (September 22nd, 2011), jatboy1978 (September 22nd, 2011), neerajshoran (September 22nd, 2011), PSMalik (December 19th, 2011), rsdalal (August 5th, 2012)

[QUOTE=mhundpuriamann;278615]thank u so much? u r some thekedaar here? :-)

brother I am not talking about "tantrums and rituals", I am just asking If u have come accross any enlightened haryanvee man?

yes ,we produced "karmveer ch.chhoturam ohlyan".
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 5th, 2012), jatboy1978 (September 22nd, 2011), nainsunil007 (September 22nd, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 14th, 2011), raka (August 5th, 2012)

thank u so much? u r some thekedaar here? :-)

MP produced OSHO,
    Pakistani jats have bulle shah.
    Pakistani panjab produced Guru nanak.
    Bengal soil gave Ramakrishan.
    now a days they (punajb people) have Satinder sartaj,

can u please tell a single name in haryana ?

I am not bothered about Pandits and Baniye. I am just talking wat we (haryana people) have achieved in the field of true religion. ( again not talking about stupid rituals).

Please don't be aggressive and don't comment like children (then thank u so much :-) ).
    Once again i want to thank you so much. I haven't been aggressive anywhere, and I want to reiterate that we have been better off without these 'enlightened people', our progress as a coomunity and as a state is not hidden from anyone. I really pray that we jats remain the way we were simple and honest in our endeavour. You need religious reforms and your 'enlightened people' when you have complications in your religion and your religious ways. jats as a society have never been so complicated, when Raja Rom Mohan Roy was fighting sati pratha and and for the cause of upliftment of widows, we jats then also had traditions of marrying our widows. So the path on which we are moving today, that is of 'dhong' and 'pakhand' for which the great bengal and MP have been infamous for, we certainly would need 'reformists' and 'enlightened people' in our community. And your satisfaction and to my total anguish we surely will have them. We are happy and prosperous the way we are, and hope that we remain so.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to neerajshoran For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 5th, 2012), Bisky (December 14th, 2011), cooljat (September 22nd, 2011), jatboy1978 (September 22nd, 2011), nainsunil007 (September 22nd, 2011), prashantacmet (September 22nd, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 14th, 2011), ravinderjeet (September 22nd, 2011), singhvp (September 22nd, 2011)

Dear All,

An all time favorite topic this is. I am immediately reminded of an old saying of a philosopher – “The world will see real peace when the last priest is hung by the guts of the last politician”. Though one should avoid discussing ‘Religion’, ‘Politics’ and “Women’ in public, but since I am no longer in the ‘Fauj’, let me indulge a bit!

It is my personal belief that the happiest people are those who don’t follow worthless rituals as laid down in the so called ‘Granths’ written and propagated by ‘Pandats’. I personally don’t believe in any of the Gods or Goddesses for whom temples have been built and destroyed over the centuries. I believe that ‘Nature’ is Godly and has the power to instill fear in humans and animals alike. The earliest humans feared Fire, Water, Light (Lightening) and Darkness etc. Later on these came to be worshipped as Gods.

I have grown up watching my elders working extremely hard in the fields. For them the animals that tilled the fields were much more important than any multi faced God/Goddesses riding all sorts of animals from a rat to a tiger. I have seen my elders sit and talk sense over a ‘Hukka’ after hard days work. I have seen them give respect to their elders and guests. I have seen them give shelter to people who got late and had nowhere to go after nightfall. I have seen them give up their comforts to make others comfortable. I can go on and on. Basically, I have seen Gods and Goddesses in action in my own village. I have never felt the need to bow in front of any ‘Baba’ or ‘Pandat’ in the hope of going to heaven. I have considered myself to be in heaven from the time I was born. No sir, I will never believe in these so called ‘Babas’ who claim to have achieved ‘Nirvana’ and claim to know the route to heaven. I will give money to a poor child who can’t pay his fee for education but not a rupee to any organization that patronizes superstition in the name of religion.

Someone asked whether there is any enlightened person in Haryana. Yes, my parents were enlightened. I consider them to be Godly and I pray for a few seconds in front of their photos every morning. My prayers are basically very simple and go something like this “Thank you for bringing me to this earth and giving me life. I hope I am living up to your expectations? Please continue to shower your blessings on me so that I can live a life full of hard work and be of use to my near and dear ones”.

My request to fellow Jatlanders is simple: We are JATS. Don’t ever be trapped by these so called Granths, ‘Pandats’ and ‘Babas’.

I am sorry. My uncle used to believe in God. But only when he sat down with a friend to have his evening drinks. He used to often invoke God especially in peak summers and say "O RAM, meehn (Rain) barsaade. Thodi thand ho jya gi ar hum do peg laa leinge. Naaj (harvest) bheej gya te koi na. Amrika (USA) aale aid de deinge".

Thank you and best wishes,

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jagmohan For This Useful Post:

Bisky (December 14th, 2011), cooljat (September 22nd, 2011), Hariom1972 (September 25th, 2011), narenderkharb (January 3rd, 2014), neerajshoran (September 22nd, 2011), neetu21 (September 22nd, 2011), pradeepiisc (September 23rd, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 14th, 2011), ravinderjeet (September 22nd, 2011)